Subliminal Talk
? on stage 3 AM v6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ? on stage 3 AM v6 (/Thread-on-stage-3-AM-v6)

? on stage 3 AM v6 - J2N - 03-17-2016

Hi Everyone,
I am currently working thru AM v6 and am on stage 3. I started my journey on Dec 31st. I’ve been keeping a private journal which I plan to edit and post here when I complete all the stages. Or, I may end up editing what I have, posting and then continuing to post.
I’ve really enjoyed @CatMan journal (along with the others too) but am trying to find if stage 3 really hit anyone hard. In my first week of stage 3 now and it almost feels like I am going backwards. I am feeling more down than I did during the first two stages. During the first two I noticed significant changes in myself (how I carried myself, posture, mindset) and also noticed an increase in respect in how people treated me. But now with stage 3 I’m starting to feel worse in some ways. Maybe it’s my job, which for the longest time I have just looked at how easy I have it but now am starting to get fed up with the ridiculousness of what we put up with, so maybe frustration in myself for not looking to make a change. Also though, my dog passed on the 2nd day of running this stage. This has had a significant impact on me…it was a devastating blow that really tore me up, and still does but is lessening now.
So, my question, respectfully to everyone online here…did you notice significant impact during stage 3 of AM v6, or is this perhaps a ripple effect of the passing of my dog.
Thanks everyone. I appreciate all of you and the time you put into posting online. I will be a more active participant here. - JJN

RE: ? on stage 3 AM v6 - Light - 03-17-2016

Welcome in the world of Am6. What you are describing is common to many people here.and yes it usually happens on stage 3. One word, keep going

RE: ? on stage 3 AM v6 - Illumi - 03-17-2016

Welcome to the forum Big Grin Yeah stage 3 is where the " big guns " are being deployed, i am halfway through stage 2 and i've felt some of what you are describing. Just keep going and also feeling resistance/tried usually means that the sub is in effect.

. - XyzN - 03-17-2016

RE: ? on stage 3 AM v6 - Life - 03-17-2016

Stage 3, the big guns. I rmbrd it was around this time where seek the challenged kicked in

RE: ? on stage 3 AM v6 - Badonebadone - 03-17-2016

Ohh it was after the depression in stage 2 then in stage 3 there was some resistans but after that i got the crazy eye contact, just wait it out ur gonna love it.

RE: ? on stage 3 AM v6 - J2N - 03-18-2016

thank you all for your encouraging responses. Yes, I never considered stopping the program, I will power thru. It is very helpful to know though that this is a typical response at this stage. Thanks all again! I do appreciate you all!

RE: ? on stage 3 AM v6 - J2N - 04-20-2016

As I roll into my last week of stage 3 I have moved beyond the feeling of moving backwards and have accelerated the forward momentum.
I do think the passing of my dog was a big factor during this stage - it had a significant impact on me, but am moving forward now.
I noticed I have been very bold in my interactions. My thinking and actions are clear and concise..my mind feels very sharp.
BTW, if there were a few days where I lacked hours, etc. Is it better to overestimate and possibly go longer on a stage (not significantly) vs. running short..even if you are feeling ready to move on?