Subliminal Talk
brest enhancement questions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: brest enhancement questions (/Thread-brest-enhancement-questions)

brest enhancement questions - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 03-13-2016

So my girlfriend and I would both like it if she had larger breasts. I want her to try non cosmetic first before she decides to go under the knife. My questions are these,
1. When would we start to see results?(how many weeks?)
2. She is a 32b/34b what she end up being at the end?
3. If they get to a size we both like before the end of the program can we stop or do we have to continue?
4. Will they stay the same size when we finish or will they go down a little?
5. Can we use it past the 6 months if we do see growth but not the desired amount? If so do we have to start at the beginning again or continue on 6?

Thank you for looking. We would like to end up with a large full C or a nice D. She is very slim so we don't want to them to look unporportionate to her body. Height is 5'4 weight is 115lbs

RE: brest enhancement questions - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 03-13-2016

Anybody?

RE: brest enhancement questions - Shawn - 03-13-2016

1. and 2.: It's impossible to say, as it depends on many factors
3. No, you do all the stages according the directions
4. That's one for Shannon
5. As far I can tell you can, but you start over with stage 1

RE: brest enhancement questions - Shannon - 03-13-2016

Quote:So my girlfriend and I would both like it if she had larger breasts. I want her to try non cosmetic first before she decides to go under the knife. My questions are these,

The speed of results depends on a number of factors, including (but not limited to):
  • How much time is the program being listened to per day?
  • How does the chosen volume match the optimal perceptory pressure requirements?
  • What personality type is she?
  • What physiology type is she?
  • How much is she trying to resist the program?
  • What is her maximum genetic potential for breast size?
  • How old is she?
  • What is her state of healthphysical health?
  • What is her state of mental health?
  • What is her state of emotional health?

Generally, most people who get results start seeing them noticeably in within 2 weeks of starting. Some are sooner, some are later.

Quote:2. She is a 32b/34b what she end up being at the end?

The number refers to the inches around her torso, and the letter is the breast size. What we are interested in is breast size.

Generally, people who respond will gain more breast size at smaller starting points. As a rule of thumb, it works out approximately like this:

If her starting size is...

A: +3 cup sizes
B: +2 cup sizes
C+: +1 cup sizes

This is a rule of thumb, however. I have seen cases where A cups remained A cups, and cases where A cups became B, C and D cups. It is heavily influenced, apparently, by your particular physiology and your maximum genetic potential.

Quote:3. If they get to a size we both like before the end of the program can we stop or do we have to continue?

For the maximum breast size program, if they get to a size you like, you'll want to let them get about 15% bigger than that because in some cases they will lose a small amount of breast size when you stop the program. But yes, you can stop there.

Quote:4. Will they stay the same size when we finish or will they go down a little?

In some cases, but not all, they do get smaller by between 10 and 20% when you stop the program. It seems to depend on how aggressively they were growing when you stop the program, and your particular physiology type.

Quote:5. Can we use it past the 6 months if we do see growth but not the desired amount? If so do we have to start at the beginning again or continue on 6?

Yes you can. It is designed to be cycled completely again after stage 6.

Quote:Thank you for looking. We would like to end up with a large full C or a nice D. She is very slim so we don't want to them to look unporportionate to her body. Height is 5'4 weight is 115lbs

Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

RE: brest enhancement questions - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 03-14-2016

(03-13-2016, 05:30 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:So my girlfriend and I would both like it if she had larger breasts. I want her to try non cosmetic first before she decides to go under the knife. My questions are these,

The speed of results depends on a number of factors, including (but not limited to):
  • How much time is the program being listened to per day?
    Every night for sure. Her work schedule is eratic so hard to say at least 15 to 16 hours a day total
  • How does the chosen volume match the optimal perceptory pressure requirements?
    Volume calibrated to optimal sound with ocean file. Played through speakers beside bed
  • What personality type is she?
    Not sure what you mean fully. Normally happy.
  • What physiology type is she?
    Not 100% sure. Good though?
  • How much is she trying to resist the program?
    Not at all
  • What is her maximum genetic potential for breast size?
    Her mom has DD but her and her sister have B
  • How old is she?
  • What is her state of physical health?
    Good, she has asthma and gets colds every now and then
  • What is her state of mental health?
    Good. No problems at all
  • What is her state of emotional health?
    Good

Generally, most people who get results start seeing them noticeably in within 2 weeks of starting. Some are sooner, some are later.

Quote:2. She is a 32b/34b what she end up being at the end?

The number refers to the inches around her torso, and the letter is the breast size. What we are interested in is breast size.

Generally, people who respond will gain more breast size at smaller starting points. As a rule of thumb, it works out approximately like this:

If her starting size is...

A: +3 cup sizes
B: +2 cup sizes
C+: +1 cup sizes

This is a rule of thumb, however. I have seen cases where A cups remained A cups, and cases where A cups became B, C and D cups. It is heavily influenced, apparently, by your particular physiology and your maximum genetic potential.

Quote:3. If they get to a size we both like before the end of the program can we stop or do we have to continue?

For the maximum breast size program, if they get to a size you like, you'll want to let them get about 15% bigger than that because in some cases they will lose a small amount of breast size when you stop the program. But yes, you can stop there.

Quote:4. Will they stay the same size when we finish or will they go down a little?

In some cases, but not all, they do get smaller by between 10 and 20% when you stop the program. It seems to depend on how aggressively they were growing when you stop the program, and your particular physiology type.

Quote:5. Can we use it past the 6 months if we do see growth but not the desired amount? If so do we have to start at the beginning again or continue on 6?

Yes you can. It is designed to be cycled completely again after stage 6.

Quote:Thank you for looking. We would like to end up with a large full C or a nice D. She is very slim so we don't want to them to look unporportionate to her body. Height is 5'4 weight is 115lbs

Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Perfect thanks for the help shannon. As for the questions in the first part I went ahead and answered them underneath.

RE: brest enhancement questions - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 01-18-2017

Is anybody using this or have any experience? Just curious because I only ever saw two post about it really

RE: brest enhancement questions - NoLimit - 01-24-2017

(01-18-2017, 08:10 PM)Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs Wrote: Is anybody using this or have any experience? Just curious because I only ever saw two post about it really

You didn't try it since last year? :o