Subliminal Talk
WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal (/Thread-WildFlower-Alpha-Male-Subliminal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 06-26-2010

I haven't figured out why you had trouble with the dream program yet, Keith. I can't revise it if I don't know what to do to revise it. Nobody else has reported trouble with it.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 06-28-2010

I haven't had a lucid dream since, but my god have the effects of the Alpha sub during Stage 5 and 6 had a real surge. This is just incredible.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - John.E - 06-28-2010

Hey man, please elaborate on your last comment... would love to hear what you are experiencing Smile

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 07-04-2010

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve-XXX-Large/dp/B000NZW3JI/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1278242388&sr=1-16

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I love the reviews on that page. Big GrinBig Grin

One thing I've noticed is that during the Alpha set I have been reading a hell of a lot more than usual. I think this is a result of the "put youself first, and do the things you want to do" type effect. I don't think everyone who goes through the Alpha set will delve into more books than usual, I think you'll tend to focus more on whatever you want to do, and for me that is to learn. I've always liked to read and absorb but this is a new level.

I don't know if anyone is familiar with them but the little "a very short introduction" books are absolutely fantastic. Really great for learning about a subject - you get treated as an intelligent new comer to the subject and learn so much more information about it than you possibly should do from 150 small pages. The books are really enjoyable to read at the same time. I've been reading one about Freud recently and as a consequence started doing some amateur dream analysis. I never normally remember my dreams but simply by saying to myself "I will remember my dream" a few times before going to bed, and upon waking writing them down I'm now having hundreds of dreams. They all seem to take on a similar theme and that is I'm often the leader, the hero, the man in charge, the controller of whatever is happening in the dream. This must be a consequence of the Alpha set. Pretty interesting.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - smash - 07-04-2010

(07-04-2010, 03:22 AM)WildFlower Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve-XXX-Large/dp/B000NZW3JI/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1278242388&sr=1-16

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I love the reviews on that page. Big GrinBig Grin

what´s that? A shirt that gives you superpower? Do you wear it?

(07-04-2010, 11:43 AM)smash Wrote:
(07-04-2010, 03:22 AM)WildFlower Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve-XXX-Large/dp/B000NZW3JI/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1278242388&sr=1-16

what´s that? A shirt that gives you superpower? Do you wear it?

haha no I just find the reporting style of those who have reviewed the shirt very comparable to how I report on things like Subliminals. It's a very funny parody I think Big Grin Made me chuckle.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - smash - 07-04-2010

Lol, I watched one of the vids on YouTube... I had to laugh, hot marketing gag ;-).

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - ncbeareatingman - 07-04-2010

(06-26-2010, 09:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: I haven't figured out why you had trouble with the dream program yet, Keith. I can't revise it if I don't know what to do to revise it. Nobody else has reported trouble with it.

I dont know what else to say shannon,I would've loved for it to worked, you were the one who told me if it didnt work in a certain amount of time to let you know and I did,and I got another title instead. Im not shure why it didnt work,but im not blaming you. Yr products work like so many that do not....perhaps at another time I could try it again and see. but thats gonna be quite awhile down the road,as Ive got my plate full with MUWAS US and Overcome Fear of Failure. for those that it does work for good dreams and may yr answers come forth in vivid details and solution oriented visualze's ect. thanx,Keith.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 07-10-2010

Ouch my poor ears. I've been at the F1 down at Silverstone all weekend so far watching the F1 Qualifying and other formula races. The engineering design work that goes on to create those cars in incredible (I graduated as a mechanical and design engineer so I'm into that kind of thing) and the speed they take around some of those corners is phenomenal. Talk about G force. There loud things too so I'm pretty deaf right now - I plan on upping the speaker volume for the subs tonight. Because of the F1 and other things in my life I haven't be able to report much, but I have a lot to say about Stage 6 so I'll type up a report tomorrow. Stage 6 has been my absolute favourite of the Alpha set. Every morning I wake up with a huge smile on my face, it just makes me feel brilliant. No other word to describe it other than 'brilliant'. The feeling is undefined and not dependant on anything so I totally understand what Shannon meant when he said the Alpha set is intended to make one self reliant. I wake up every morning and the first thought that enters my mind is "I don't need anything... I'am HAPPY". I'm a happy person by nature anyway but this happiness is different, it isn't simply optimism: "always look on the bright side of life", it's a lack of needing or craving anything external.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Ryan - 07-10-2010

Great! I can't wait to get to Stage 6 of Woman Magnet and then try out Alpha Male. Are you now done with the program? I was wondering, how do you compare to other guys now both beta and alpha? Do a lot of people automatically look up to you?

I like the new picture as well, are those your girlfriends, Wildflower? Wink

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - smash - 07-10-2010

.. the blonde one on the left side is really cute ... (ok, this was a little offtopic ;-)).

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 07-10-2010

(07-10-2010, 02:31 PM)Ryan Wrote: Great! I can't wait to get to Stage 6 of Woman Magnet and then try out Alpha Male. Are you now done with the program? I was wondering, how do you compare to other guys now both beta and alpha? Do a lot of people automatically look up to you?

I like the new picture as well, are those your girlfriends, Wildflower? Wink

Not finished just yet, got 11 days to go.

I wouldn't say people look up to me, but they do respect me a lot more and find me really cool to follow. Some people may look up to me, I don't know. I find I've always intimidated people, and this was true from being about 10 through to stage 4 or 5 of the Alpha set, now it seams people are much more at ease around me. Probably because I wasn't fully at ease with myself and they picked up on that. Now my confidence puts people at ease and in a position where they naturally want to follow me. I can't wait to try the Women Magnet set after I finish the Alpha set and hopefully that will make me give of a more approachable and friendly vibe on top of the Alpha vibe.

haha yeah they are. I agree with Smash as well - I prefer the blonde one most.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 07-11-2010

Quote: Stage 6 has been my absolute favourite of the Alpha set. Every morning I wake up with a huge smile on my face, it just makes me feel brilliant. No other word to describe it other than 'brilliant'. The feeling is undefined and not dependant on anything so I totally understand what Shannon meant when he said the Alpha set is intended to make one self reliant. I wake up every morning and the first thought that enters my mind is "I don't need anything... I'am HAPPY". I'm a happy person by nature anyway but this happiness is different, it isn't simply optimism: "always look on the bright side of life", it's a lack of needing or craving anything external.

I promised a report today, and I tried to write one but I couldn't think of anything extra to say that what I wrote above.

this week I have been approaching people left right and centre, feeling really confident, attracting girls (talking to several through text right now, going to make plans for in the week), recently been given a new, huge responsibility at work where I'm solely involved in creating a new line of products, I feel content, I feel completely non-needy, etc. The list of changes are endless, but they are all so ingrained that it all feels so natural to me now. Stage 6 is just making me really positive and completely self reliant.

I was a little worried the Alpha set would make me an oh-to-serious meathead but that hasn't been the case. I say only a 'little worried' because I totally believe Shannon knows his stuff and his definition of Alpha is different to the Hollywood portrayed "Alpha Male", but that niggling worry was still there in the background. I'm still me, my friends and family all still recognise me as me. I haven't lost any of my natural quirky or playfulness, I'm just a lot more confident, more self reliant, more comfortable in my own skin, comfortable in my own decisions, not needing of anyone or anything. All theses are the changes that my friends and family see. Stage 6 is sheer positivity.