Subliminal Talk
WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal (/Thread-WildFlower-Alpha-Male-Subliminal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - John.E - 05-11-2010

Hey man, I see that ur also from the UK. I've just bought the alpha male sub and was wondering what speakers you use? And also if you use the masked or the ultrasonic version?

All the best,
John

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 05-11-2010

(05-11-2010, 05:44 AM)John.E Wrote: Hey man, I see that ur also from the UK. I've just bought the alpha male sub and was wondering what speakers you use? And also if you use the masked or the ultrasonic version?

All the best,
John

Hi John,

I put the downloaded files directly onto my Ipod. I then plug the Ipod directly into my CD player (Panasonic, SA- PM07) and play it through that when I'm at home. I also play the subs through an XQISIT CAPSULE SPEAKER MB-7, sometimes whilst I'm at work if I can.

I'm using the ultrasonic version. I don't particularly get along to well with the masked subliminals - the sounds tend to bug me after a little while, and because of that I'd never be able to get anywhere near the same amount of exposure from a masked subliminal as I do from a Ultrasonic subliminal.

If you've just bought the Alpha sub you probably have the 2010 version. I have the 2009 version, so it'll be interesting to compare results. Anyway, whatever version your using I'm sure the Alpha sub will be a great investment for you.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - John.E - 05-12-2010

Definately... I will be sure to start a journal once I've used the sub for a week or so. I'm using the 2010 ultrasonic version. I also have the capsule speaker that you mentioned. Shannon told me that you were having good results with it so I bought it to use with the Develop An Aura Of Sexiness sub.

What I found was, when I play that ultrasonic sub on that small speaker I can actually hear high pitched sounds and cracking noises. Is this the same for you?

As you said, it does meet the required frequency response of 20khz so this shouldn't be happening (I'm also playing the ultrasonic from my ipod). Thats why I'm reluctant to start using the speakers with the Alpha sub because maybe there is something wrong with the one I received.

Where in the UK are you from by the way? I'm down in London.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 05-12-2010

(05-12-2010, 01:36 AM)John.E Wrote: Definately... I will be sure to start a journal once I've used the sub for a week or so. I'm using the 2010 ultrasonic version. I also have the capsule speaker that you mentioned. Shannon told me that you were having good results with it so I bought it to use with the Develop An Aura Of Sexiness sub.

What I found was, when I play that ultrasonic sub on that small speaker I can actually hear high pitched sounds and cracking noises. Is this the same for you?

As you said, it does meet the required frequency response of 20khz so this shouldn't be happening (I'm also playing the ultrasonic from my ipod). Thats why I'm reluctant to start using the speakers with the Alpha sub because maybe there is something wrong with the one I received.

Where in the UK are you from by the way? I'm down in London.

I can hear high pitched sounds - along with the occasional little crackle - on any speaker if the volume is high enough. If you play a song through the little speaker with your ipod at full volume, you realise it's very loud. As the speaker doesn't have a volume knob, I control the volume using my ipod. I set it at less than half of full volume and any high pitched noise is unnoticeable then unless you hold it to your ear.

I only use the XQISIT speaker when I'm not at home, otherwise I use my stereo - which is two large speakers instead of the one small one. The XQISIT is really good for sub use when not at home though.

I live about half an hour away from Manchester. I've never actually been to London, which is a bit embarrassing really lol considering it's the capital. It's only my to do list this summer.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Clamshell - 05-12-2010

How do you get stereo sound out of that one small speaker?

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 05-18-2010

Today marks the start of Stage 5. I'm 3 minutes into my first listen lol.

Stage 4 started of dramatically different to Stage 3, but towards the end of the 32 days it reverted me back to the same feelings as Stage 3 - but the feeling was more solid and had extra bonuses like the complete lack of approach anxiety and a general greater smoothness. I really liked Stage 4, bring on Stage 5 Big Grin

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 05-18-2010

I am having a good time watching you discover this program. Smile

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - K-Train - 05-18-2010

(05-18-2010, 02:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am having a good time watching you discover this program. Smile

I am too. It's always fun to watch someone's life change slowly for the better like it is now. Wildflower is gonna be a UNSTOPPABLE soon, I hope he doesn't take all the women!Cool

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 05-19-2010

Dibs on natural red and platinum blonde. Cool

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 05-19-2010

(05-18-2010, 05:17 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(05-18-2010, 02:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am having a good time watching you discover this program. Smile

I am too. It's always fun to watch someone's life change slowly for the better like it is now. Wildflower is gonna be a UNSTOPPABLE soon, I hope he doesn't take all the women!Cool

For the first 3 stages I noticed no major difference to how women responded to me. The first stage I was out to do absolutely nothing anyone told, suggested, hinted or wanted me to do, whether male and female. This complete refusal to be even mildly influenced seemed to increase the respect from some of my close female friends, strangely it was mostly unanimously accepted and there was little change in behaviour from others other than that. The later 2 stages calmed this and it was business as usual till about the first or second week into stage 4. It was at this point I noticed that girls where definitely responding to me much more, not only that they where responding to me a lot harder than before. I'm noticing the beginning signs that a few girls (I mentioned one earlier in this thread) are becoming more and more obsessive about me - which isn't necessarily a good thing to be honest, because I neither want to get involved or hurt their feelings. But although I don't particularity like the situation I'm facing, I really, really like the change in mindset I have gained from the alpha sub that allows me to attract girls on a deeper level then previously. Where previously I could attract girls at relative ease, they are now generally attracted to me with the notion of becoming completely exclusive very quickly. Listening to Aura of Sexiness along side the Alpha sub has undoubtedly had an effect too.

My standards have completely changed. It's is unbelievable how dramatic that change has been. All of my ex's now appear unappealing to me and I don't know what I saw in them to begin with. People with bad attitude completely turn me of - not even the fake "I'm not attracted to her because she's got a bad personality" line you hear from guys often, this is a genuine "I don't even find her remotely, physically attractive", genuinely. I'm now very specific about what I want in a girl, and these specifics have changed undeniably over the course of stage 3 and 4. Compatibility, and being on the same wavelength are the qualities I value most in potential girl friends now.

It's very, very hard for external events to emotionally effect me too much. Other peoples opinions I will listen to and consider, but I will no longer trust what other people say with more authority than what I believe to be true myself. Not that I trust, and respect other people less, but I trust and respect myself more. I can think for myself with more confidence now.

I mentioned at the start of stage 4 I was noticing my body language being more open and Alpha. Well eventually after a week or two I stopped noticing this and forgot all about it. Yesterday a friend uploaded some pictures from a recent weekend, and I was taken back by how calm, cool and smooth my body language was in the pictures (I wasn't even feeling to great that day, but you wouldn't of thought it from the pics). Just a real laid back, brad pitt style body language. I looked in some older pictures and the contrast is undeniable.

Stage 4 was my favourite so far. I was half considering listening to it for another week or two before moving on as the last week has been totally solid, but on wards and upwards Smile

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - alumni80 - 05-20-2010

Sounds amazing. Love your detailed description of the changes you've gone through, WildFlower. Wishing you the best with the last 2 stages of the sub. Onwards and upwards, indeed.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 05-23-2010

I had the strangest day ever yesterday. England is famous for it's bad weather and if you live here don't you just know it. Actually the weather isn't half as bad as we make it out to be, but as a nation we're very weather-obsessed. Friday was beautiful - absolutely roasting hot. Yesterday was even nicer, and two hot days in a row is usually enough to bring out different behaviour in people. It isn't bank holiday till next weekend but pretty much everyone in the country was out yesterday enjoying themselves. In town normal dress code is jeans and shoes, but with the weather so nice I wore a pair of chequed shorts. Pea-cocking absolutely makes a man stand out more and makes him much more approachable, but that can't explain the extent to the crazy day I had.

The weather was great, I was feeling great and I had on one of my favourite mixes of you know what. Nothing too unusual about that (apart from the weather lol), but the reactions I got where far from the norm.

Me and my friend were sat out in a beer garden just enjoying the heat when a woman, at a guess, in her 50's and her friend who was also of a similar age randomly approached me and started saying about me, to my friend "He's a really good looking lad, he shouldn't be wearing shorts they'll hold him back". This continued again and again, "He's a really good looking guy he should have loads of girls, but he won't with those shorts on". This continued for 10 minutes to the point of discomfort - I was polite and would occasionally thank her for her compliments but I wasn't really taking her on, which made her try harder and with less subtlety. I kept changing the subject but she instantly jump back to what she was originally saying about me. Eventually her friend got bored of being a spectator and dragged her reluctant friend away from me and back inside. Strange, but not really that strange.

Within 10 minutes of her going inside, these two guys came outside for a smoke and joined me and my friend at our table. Mid to late 20's if I had to guess. After a few minutes of talking one of the guys started saying pretty much the exact same thing the woman said previously, "I'm straight, but your one of the best looking guys I've ever seen, why are you wearing shorts?", etc, etc, "Do you watch Eastenders? You look like [can't remember his name] .... Actually, you're better looking." For the entirety of the time he was out having his smoke (about 10 minuites) he continually bombarded me with compliments about my looks. This was a bit strange because he was clearly not gay posing as straight, he was as straight as they come, but his comments, coincidentally, where pretty much exactly the same as the women's comments.

A couple of hours later and stood outside at a different place, two girls about my age approached me, started talking about my shorts and then about how good looking I was. Exactly the same thing as before.

Later on in a club, another girl my age approached me and said the exact same thing again. I ended up kissing her.

Every now and then I have a day where this kind of thing happens. Where different people will say the same things, about me, to me repeatedly - the strangeness is because how uncanny the whole thing is. It feels like I leave behind my life and go live in a movie for a bit. And I'm completely at a loss to explain what causes these random days to happen - unless I'm on the Truman show or something. I don't think this has anything to do with the subs I'm using, and although I had a great mix on, it is a tried and tested mix and I don't often get reactions like that every time I wear it, nor do I think it was the shorts. It definitely wasn't "just me" either, because I don't get reactions like that from people every time I leave the house. What was strange was how overly candid everyone was, how they repeatedly would assert their point time and time again, and how everyone's reaction was almost exactly the same to the last persons reaction. So what caused yesterday to happen I have no idea, but I thought it was worth putting down here anyway.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 05-23-2010

Interesting. Is there anything you can think of that would correlate them and explain the trigger? I imagine checked shorts to be rather amusing to look at, I don't now if I'd call that "peacocking", but I guess considering the guy in the hat (Mystery?) that would be something along those lines. lol

Anyway... I'm willing to betthe subs have a hand in it, even if it's not the whole thing, because you wouldn't be acting the way you do if they didn't, and that casual utter confidence is what lets you "pull off" shorts like that and still attract women. It's a sort of polarizer: most men would be laughed at, but you get compliments. I think that happens because your body language and attitude tell people that you deserve that response, instead of being laughed at. So the subs would have a hand in it... what triggers it, I'm curious about though, because it should happen all the time otherwise... unless the topic of what everyone says the same thing to you about each time it happens is different. That might be a sort of covergence of several subcycles of some sort.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 05-23-2010

(05-23-2010, 11:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: Interesting. Is there anything you can think of that would correlate them and explain the trigger? I imagine checked shorts to be rather amusing to look at, I don't now if I'd call that "peacocking", but I guess considering the guy in the hat (Mystery?) that would be something along those lines. lol

Anyway... I'm willing to betthe subs have a hand in it, even if it's not the whole thing, because you wouldn't be acting the way you do if they didn't, and that casual utter confidence is what lets you "pull off" shorts like that and still attract women. It's a sort of polarizer: most men would be laughed at, but you get compliments. I think that happens because your body language and attitude tell people that you deserve that response, instead of being laughed at. So the subs would have a hand in it... what triggers it, I'm curious about though, because it should happen all the time otherwise... unless the topic of what everyone says the same thing to you about each time it happens is different. That might be a sort of covergence of several subcycles of some sort.

I don't know if I was in any pictures last night, but if I was I'll upload one here so you can have a look at my shorts lol. They're actually cooler than they sound. Anyway, the only role the shorts played in all of this is they made me look more approachable. A guy wearing checked shorts, stereotypically, isn't going to be the kind of guy to bite your head of lol. The shorts where just a neutral ice breaker.

I also think the subs played a part in the whole thing.

I find that the Alpha that arises from Alpha male sub is anything but a showboating Alpha. The confidence, mindset, attitude and body language are all sort of like, "Because I know I'm the shit, I don't have the inclination to prove it to anyone". Basically a true alpha, not the cliche, overly-aggressive Alpha which has people follow him because he intimidates people into doing so - not because they actually want to. You off course all ready know all this though lol. This reserved Alpha ties in to how I was behaving with shorts on. I guess some people would wear them and be like, "I know people are laughing at me, but I'm laughing at myself too so it doesn't matter." This is a bit clownish, attention seeking and therefore not all that cool. The non-attention seeking attitude the Alpha sub installs means that silly clothes can be pulled of without coming across as looking attention seeking.

Once people had seen the shorts, rationalised I was approachable (I do need to work on being more approachable, but I'm hoping the Women magnet sub will help with this once I get round to using it) and approached me, they saw the alpha and started qualifying me. Obviously though the guy would've been qualifying me for a different reason to the women. The only thing that was strange and unexplainable about the night really was that the people where all qualifying me on one certain aspect of me - my looks - and not other aspects. Aura of Sexiness perhaps? Something in stage 5? I've always found the youthful, glow of TAA to to be partly visual, but I'm still at a loss as to why each and everyone focused indefinitely on my looks. I guess the shorts could've drawn attention to the visual. Who knows.