Subliminal Talk
WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal (/Thread-WildFlower-Alpha-Male-Subliminal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 04-26-2010

Bach flower remedies appear to be in use by too many people successfully for it to be very likely a placebo.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 04-26-2010

(04-25-2010, 09:32 PM)subadmin Wrote: Wildflower,

I got the Bach Rescue Remedy Spray to try it out last night. Says to use about two sprays. Used two this morning and tbh I'm quite a pessimistic tester but I noticed at the end of the day I was incredibly relaxed, and a lot of psychological barriers I have during the day and often have to overcome were just not even there. So I was presently surprised. I'm hoping it's not Placebo, going to try it again for a test tomorrow, but wanted your input. It says to use two, noticed you said 4 drops in your previous post.

I am curious to see as well how it affects my subliminal use and progress.

I haven't tried the spray, only the drop version, although they are essentially the same thing. The drop can either be used directly on the tongue or mixed in water. I prefer it with water myself. I guess you spray the spray directly on to your tongue?

I had never heard of Bach drops until about a year ago a girl I was seeing pulled a little bottle out her bag and put some drops on her tongue. We where just about to go in to a busy shop. She later explained that she's uses them for social anxiety whenever in a busy public place. This totally took me by surprise as she seemed ridiculously confident. She insisted that she wasn't and that it was all Bach drops. She was adamant that they worked for her, so I had to give them a try.

Some people - including a few medical professionals - swear by homeopathy, whilst a lot of scientists say it's complete nonsense. Nothing more than a placebo. They can't both be right. There is actually an ongoing political row here in the UK as a few homeopathy treatments are funded by the NHS, and some argue it's wasted tax payers money. On the other side of the fence there are patients who have used the homeopathy medicine provided by the NHS as a last resort and are convinced that it cured them. Where all other treatments had failed. Clearly the jury is still out, and there is convincing evidence on either side. From the little I've read I gather the Bach drops work partly as a form of homeopathy and partly because the brain finds the scent/taste to be reassuring.

As for my own anecdotal evidence: My dog hates fireworks and trips to the vet, so I used a few drops of the Bach rescue remedy on her fur near her nose.Apparently you don't have to ingest the drops, and many people use them on there pets. I'm certain she was less distressed than usual the past few visits I've taken her to the vets. Maybe she's just getting use to going, or maybe I'm seeing things I want to see. They definitely seem to have a calming effect on me though and I'm pretty much convinced they work more than just placebo.

When I first started stage 3 of the Alpha set I had a bad week of persistent negative thoughts. It may have just been a bad week and had nothing to do with the Subliminal, but Either way the Bach drops helped me distant myself from my own thoughts and made me too relaxed to care about them.
Anyway, I'm 10 days into Stage 4 now and I'm pretty sure I'm noticing a big difference in effects between Stage 3 and 4.

A few examples:

With the election coming up in 10 days here I was having a discussion on politics with my dad. I noticed I was totally happy not to get the last word in. Not because I felt beta - like I have previously around my dad in discussions - but because I felt alpha but didn't need to prove myself.

When driving to and from work the past week I've noticed I'm more considerate and polite to other drivers. Giving way just because I feel like it, even if it's my right of way. Little things like that. I keep doing lots of little things (not just when on the road lol) suggesting that I'm becoming more friendly and giving to others. and I'm pretty sure it's the sub causing these effects. This isn't nice guy, this is alpha guy who isn't an aggressive jerk.

Socially these past 10 days have been more light, jokey and happy than normal. I'm pretty sure stage 4 is continuing to cement the alpha image whilst also adding a more social-upbeat side to my personality and a greater patience for other people. Stage 4 seems to all be about the happy alpha.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 04-26-2010

I haven't studied homeopathic stuff - I have less than an hour's worth of research into the subject under my belt - but I can say this. Science attempts to force all things to be validated through one way of thinking: logic. And many times, faulty logic. While logic is wonderful for understanding things, there are things that logic cannot and will not ever be able to understand, scrutinize or explain, which are quite valid. I'll ask a scientist for a definition of life - simple question, right? What is life? But science can't explain it, may never be able to, because "life" exists outside of the limited arena that logic alone can (currently) perceive.

Another example. Ask a scientist what the difference between the brain and the mind is. They don't know. They may give an answer that sounds pretty absolute and confident, but they don't know. And how do you explain a lot of things that are beyond logic alone to explain? Logically focused thinkers try - naturally - to understand everything through logic alone. We don't have one single brain though; we have two. One that specializes in logic, and one that specializes in emotion and intuition. I believe we have those two hemispheres of the brain because they are both necessary to have a complete view of the world around us.

It is my belief that science will never advance to true whole understanding of the world around us until we discover the "mathematics" (for want of a better word) that marries logic with - what to call it? Emotion? Illogic? Intuition? - which will finally allow us to explain these things.

That is to say... when you only have a left eye, anyone who sees something through a right eye will appear to be hallucinating (read: placebo effect).

I think that if scientists and "logical thinkers" would stop insisting that they already know everything, they might get somewhere. Instead they refuse to see what is there in a lot of cases simply because it does not conform to their rigid view of what is possible. Which leads us to "That can't be possible because if it is, my comfortable orderly view of the world might be wrong... and if it's wrong, then everything I know might need re-thinking... and that's just too (much work) (scary) whatever".

Not all scientists think like this... but there are plenty of them.

There are lots of things that work for lots of people, which science can't explain, and therefore simply tries to stonewall and ridicule out of existence.

As for Stage 4... you, sir, are a brilliant example of a perceptive user of my subliminals. lol Bravo again!

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 04-26-2010

(04-26-2010, 12:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: I haven't studied homeopathic stuff - I have less than an hour's worth of research into the subject under my belt - but I can say this. Science attempts to force all things to be validated through one way of thinking: logic. And many times, faulty logic. While logic is wonderful for understanding things, there are things that logic cannot and will not ever be able to understand, scrutinize or explain, which are quite valid. I'll ask a scientist for a definition of life - simple question, right? What is life? But science can't explain it, may never be able to, because "life" exists outside of the limited arena that logic alone can (currently) perceive.

Another example. Ask a scientist what the difference between the brain and the mind is. They don't know. They may give an answer that sounds pretty absolute and confident, but they don't know. And how do you explain a lot of things that are beyond logic alone to explain? Logically focused thinkers try - naturally - to understand everything through logic alone. We don't have one single brain though; we have two. One that specializes in logic, and one that specializes in emotion and intuition. I believe we have those two hemispheres of the brain because they are both necessary to have a complete view of the world around us.

It is my belief that science will never advance to true whole understanding of the world around us until we discover the "mathematics" (for want of a better word) that marries logic with - what to call it? Emotion? Illogic? Intuition? - which will finally allow us to explain these things.

That is to say... when you only have a left eye, anyone who sees something through a right eye will appear to be hallucinating (read: placebo effect).

I think that if scientists and "logical thinkers" would stop insisting that they already know everything, they might get somewhere. Instead they refuse to see what is there in a lot of cases simply because it does not conform to their rigid view of what is possible. Which leads us to "That can't be possible because if it is, my comfortable orderly view of the world might be wrong... and if it's wrong, then everything I know might need re-thinking... and that's just too (much work) (scary) whatever".

Not all scientists think like this... but there are plenty of them.

There are lots of things that work for lots of people, which science can't explain, and therefore simply tries to stonewall and ridicule out of existence.

As for Stage 4... you, sir, are a brilliant example of a perceptive user of my subliminals. lol Bravo again!

I couldn't agree more.

As a child, and to this day, I've always had massive, massive respect and awe for nature; both at the biological level here on earth and on the level of the entire cosmos. The natural world just fascinated me. This meant I was heavily into science and I put all my faith in it. I believed that science had all the answers but that I didn't have the mind to appreciate those answers. A few years ago I had a shift in thinking, realised science doesn't have all the answers, and no longer put science on the pedestal I once did. I've just finished reading Bill Brysons, "a history of nearly everything", and wow, it's true we know hardly anything. I still read a lot of science books and magazines, but I now see science as just one of many sources of knowledge.

Like you said, reasoning based on logic is the foundation of science. Logic is a very valid way of examining things but it does have it's limitations. By it's very nature - self-confessed nature - logic is purely about reductionism. It is very good at cutting reality up into little pieces and then describing how, individually, each of those pieces behaves. What logic is not very good at, is seeing and describing things as a totality. Reductionism - and therefore logic - can never explain totality, only the parts that make totality. Logic creates jigsaw pieces.

The greatest scientists, are the greatest scientists because they have always been able to combine the logical aspects of pure mathematics and physics with more unique, less tangible ways of seeing and explaining things. I don't think there is a word for that, maybe you could call it 'trans-logic'? Logic not subject to reductionism. Newton loved science only second to alchemy, which was completely rejected by science at the time. Likewise, his scientific ideas where also rejected. Einstein is another example. His paper on special relatively was almost bare of mathematics. Relatively was essentially an idea or a thought (and not one you could reach using logic alone) that he later developed more mathematically as general relativity.

My own, personal experiences on, Pheromones, Subliminals, Spirituality and Zen meditation seem to contradict scientific opinion. I've grown to become comfortable with that but I'm sure it would be easy to disregard and dismiss me as a delusional, new-ager. Science is supposed to be impartial and non-biased but it seems more and more that it is becoming overly rational, and closed minded in the process.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Clamshell - 04-27-2010

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."

That's a quote from Einstein. Einstein even halted a lot of his research, because the universe was getting too weird for him and way out of his comfort zone.

Einstein was a terrible mathematician, that's a fact. And I'm not saying this to diss Einstein, as dissing Einstein would be ridiculous. He had the theories--those were truly his doing. But he had others do the math for him. That's why his theories were so devoid of math in the initial stages. Ironically, he's considered the greatest mathematician that ever lived. Despite the fact that many people believe he would never have come up with his theories if he were locked into the mindset of a mathematician.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 05-01-2010

I'm 15 days into stage 4 now, a few details on what I'm noticing:

Stage 4 is definitely soothing the alpha image out. None of the 'on-edge', 'aggressive' tendencies are left that where brought about by earlier stages. The alpha image is feeling completely and utterly my natural state now. I don't do something differently and then think "hmm is this the alpha sub bringing out this new trait?" like I have with the past couple of stages. It feels completely, 100% natural. It is natural. I just feel like me. This makes being introspective actually quite tricky - especially as I no longer feel 'tense' (that's the best word I could come up with to describe the feeling of mild-irritation that bubbled away just below the surface I got from stage 1 and 2 in particular) Me and the subliminal have become 1 so to speak. We are singing from the same hymn sheet, so I just feel I would normally. The beliefs don't feel alien to me as they've solidified now as my own. When I look back to January though, it's very clear there has been a very dramatic shift towards alpha.

In my social life I'm the alpha in 95% of situations, other alphas treat me as their equal, and some even look up to me a little bit. Alphas I know previously to using the sub treat me with a lot more respect. I was expecting to encounter a few power struggles in my social life but the transition to the level of other alphas was very natural and smooth so I wasn't met with rejection. I'm not the alpha at work, but I didn't and don't expect to be. I'm 21 and 6 months into the job, my colleagues and bosses are 30-50 years old, have been working there years and hold much higher positions than myself. I think, eventually, once I've completed the alpha sub and used other subs I want to I may request a title called "workplace confidence" or something. It isn't a priority I want to address with subliminals right now though, so no biggie.

As I said in the first paragraph the effects of Stage 4 have so far been very organic and natural feeling. Apart from 1 effect which has surprised me. The recently released "approach anxiety" sub was one of the ones on my to-buy list for once I've completed the Alpha sub. I don't think I need it any more. Since starting stage 4, not only do I not have approach anxiety I actually feel the need to start approaching people. It's just happens. I approach people without even thinking, I don't even think "I want to approach that girl" I just approach her. I get a huge psychological boost when I do approach too, as if my mind is rewarding me for following through with a belief it holds about itself. I've never behaved like this before, not ever in my life, only since starting stage 4. I'm a bit taken back by it. I was expecting the Alpha sub to make me more confident in all situations (so therefore naturally approaching too, but I didn't specifically expect it to deal with approaching directly) but I did not ever expect to actually seek out approaching sub-consciously as a fun thing to do. Is there something about approaching in the script of stage 4, and not the previous 3 stages? Or am I just experiencing a wild side effect. I can't think what it would be other than the sub.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 05-01-2010

It's got me laughing here because you always sound like you're reading my scripts for these stages. Yes, my friend, that's in the sub. It's actually not being introduced in this stage, but re-introduced; and now that you have the other stages finished, it is able to become an expressed reality, just as intended. Part of why the program has six stages is so that we can bring things to fruition within the set gradually, weaving them together so that the introduction isn't necessarily where you need to begin expressing the concept. Then as other phases solidify, certain things naturally become "ripe" for activation, which is done in later stages. Similar to the concept of "plan, prepare, build, use" that is common sense in construction.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 05-03-2010

(05-01-2010, 03:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's got me laughing here because you always sound like you're reading my scripts for these stages. Yes, my friend, that's in the sub. It's actually not being introduced in this stage, but re-introduced; and now that you have the other stages finished, it is able to become an expressed reality, just as intended. Part of why the program has six stages is so that we can bring things to fruition within the set gradually, weaving them together so that the introduction isn't necessarily where you need to begin expressing the concept. Then as other phases solidify, certain things naturally become "ripe" for activation, which is done in later stages. Similar to the concept of "plan, prepare, build, use" that is common sense in construction.

It's a testament to you and the Alpha sub, Shannon.

Yesterday was bank holiday Sunday here in the UK and me and some friends went to spend some time in a near by city. In Manchester there is this old pub aptly named, 'The Old Wellington' Pub', which was built in 1552. It's famous because in the 1970's when the Arndale shopping centre was built the old pub was in the way so it had to be entirely moved 5 feet. Then again after the IRA bombing of the Arndale in the 1980's the pub was relocated on the other side of the road facing 90 degrees to what it's original position. Quite an interesting history. I know all this because I approached someone completely spontaneously and without thinking. I knew there was something about a pub being moved, but I didn't know which pub or the story behind how it was moved. This keeps happening to me, yesterday I must've approached 5 or 6 people completely at ease and completely spontaneously. This included a group of 4 good looking girls. It happens without me really thinking about it.

I think the reason this approaching thing really sticks out as obvious is because I've never defined myself as someone who just approaches people. I've never held that belief about myself, so all of a sudden I'm approaching people left right and centre it's a little unexpected. I get a huge boost for doing so though. All the other effects now just feel totally natural, I suspect soon this approaching thing will to become ingrained and feel natural.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 05-03-2010

That's how the 2009 set is designed to work. Smile Thank you for your feedback so far, and what is yet forthcoming; it has been very helpful to me in better designing the 2011 set.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Clamshell - 05-03-2010

Makes me want to do this program. Approaching people is not something I'm very good at. Maybe after the money subs, and the woman magnets subs, I will get into the alpha subs.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 05-03-2010

(05-03-2010, 11:43 AM)Clamshell Wrote: Makes me want to do this program. Approaching people is not something I'm very good at. Maybe after the money subs, and the woman magnets subs, I will get into the alpha subs.

It wasn't that I was good or bad at approaching people - it was something I just didn't do. Ever. It wasn't me. That belief has obviously sub-consciously changed and now I approach people effortlessly and without thinking. It is not only easier for me to approach someone now, it is literally effortless. Proof that once your subconscious holds a certain belief it's very hard for reality not play out the way you subconscious is expecting it too. In the case of me approaching people, this has come as a shock - although a pleasant one - to my concious mind.

I really can't wait for the women magnet sub too, although I'm committed to seeing the alpha sub out. I know for a fact that once I have fully addressed my own internal mindset with the alpha sub, something like the women magnet sub will be much more stable and built upon stronger foundations. Built upon a stronger man.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 05-08-2010

22 days into stage 4.

Eye contact is now absolutely solid. This may have been like this for a while now, because in all honesty I haven't been scrutinising myself or paying attention to those little details any more, "is this Alpha Male eye contact or not?", those thoughts simply haven't existed in me for a long time now. Last night though I did randomly notice how strong, firm and alpha my eye contact was - which is quite nice.

I approached, of the top of my head, at least 8 people last night. Like before, I just did it. Spontaneously and without giving it much consideration. Looks like this approaching trait is here to stay.

This girl I've known for about 6 or 7 months now has become very into in me, more so than just a casual crush. This isn't directly as a result of the alpha set, but what is a result is that I don't want to pursue anything with her. which is quite strange. You'd think me gay for not wanting to get involved as she is regarded by all the guys I know as a definite 10 out of 10. I've wanted her in the past but our lack of personality chemistry now turns me of. This wouldn't have been the case in the past. We get on great as friends but I just don't feel we are on the same wavelength. The Alpha sub seems to have increased my standards and made me very picky.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - alumni80 - 05-08-2010

Your progress is very inspiring, WildFlower. Thanks for sharing and keep us posted!

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 05-08-2010

I have noticed the eye contact thing myself. It's very noticeable that I will sometimes very aggressively seek out (almost force) eye contact with certain women, and then sort of drill into her somehow with it... I can feel it, but I'm not sure what is going on, maybe some sort of energy transfer is taking place, but I can tell you that every woman I do this to, really seems to like it, and they all really respond when I do it. And I don't do it to just anyone... only specific women who I have decided are worth my interest. One of them looks at me and then looks away, gives an audible sigh of sexual arousal, and almost instantly becomes "ready", if you get my drift. Another one seems to always respond with strong interest whenever I do it it's as if I'm pushing a trigger mechanism that takes her from "we're friends" to "I want you to do naughty things to me." It's like I flash her the alpha with my eyes, and she's all over it... kind of amusing. Usually I don't bother trying anything too dominant because she's taken. But whenever I do this, she seems to be interested in me beyond what she "should" be. (Come to think of it, all the women who respond like this are currently taken...)

Anyway, alpha eyes is a lot of fun, isn't it? And yes, the alpha set raises your standards. A high status man of quality isn't going to accept just any female to be his, you know. Wink That's part of what makes him so attractive - he's got the option of choosing, and being with him is a privilege, and an exclusive one at that.