Subliminal Talk
Max X EPRHA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Max X EPRHA 2.0 (/Thread-Max-X-EPRHA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 04-12-2016

I just had to record this dream, it was too crazy.

I had a dream that me and one of my female friends were at water park. There were water slides that were really awesome to slide on. But before getting on each slide, we had to go headfirst into these toilets that magically popped us out of another toilet at the start of each slide. I did it a couple of times no questions asked just going into the toilet and coming out the other. It was like doing a forward roll or a flip. I remember one time I stopped in front of one toilet before going through and thought about how dirty toilets normally are. The inside of the toilets looked clean, but that part at the top that you can lift up on some toilets had some yellow pee in it. Since it wasn't in the toilet, I went through anyway. I felt fine about it. The slides were a lot of fun too. That's all I remember.

I also had a dream about a symbol. A symbol that would be all mine. It looked almost like a kanji letter. I don't remember it exactly now. I was gonna right it down, but I totally forgot. I still remembered the toilet water park though lol.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - LionKing - 04-13-2016

Seems like you're dealing with a lot of sh!t.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - 4Kingdoms - 04-13-2016

(04-12-2016, 03:16 PM)maxx55 Wrote: I just had to record this dream, it was too crazy.

I had a dream that me and one of my female friends were at water park. There were water slides that were really awesome to slide on. But before getting on each slide, we had to go headfirst into these toilets that magically popped us out of another toilet at the start of each slide. I did it a couple of times no questions asked just going into the toilet and coming out the other. It was like doing a forward roll or a flip. I remember one time I stopped in front of one toilet before going through and thought about how dirty toilets normally are. The inside of the toilets looked clean, but that part at the top that you can lift up on some toilets had some yellow pee in it. Since it wasn't in the toilet, I went through anyway. I felt fine about it. The slides were a lot of fun too. That's all I remember.

I also had a dream about a symbol. A symbol that would be all mine. It looked almost like a kanji letter. I don't remember it exactly now. I was gonna right it down, but I totally forgot. I still remembered the toilet water park though lol.

What a FUN dream!! If I had the resources, I'd build that water park!! Headfirst into a toilet and magically pop out of another toilet!!

That symbol!! When I read that, I thought about a Family Crest or a company logo. Not sure if you have a business or will end up having one. I envision that symbol above the entrance of your door, on your business card, company letterhead. Maybe it's prophetic and when you recognize that symbol in real life you will know what you happen to come across when you see that symbol that it is right for you??!!

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 04-13-2016

I'm not sure about having a business. I've been with a couple of network marketing companies and I just didn't have the time or the true motivation to continue with it after getting next to no results. I know building a business from the ground up would only be more of a challenge and I don't have a passion for it. My passion is in the entertainment industry for sure. However, if I could get paid for some of my ideas by people who want to start a business/have a business, that'd be a totally different story! I'd be willing to sell my ideas at the right price!

Also, I noticed some really interesting synchronicities going on lately. I felt compelled to seriously look at Cory Skyy as someone to learn from. I consciously knew that RSD is amazing, but there's little feedback about Cory Skyy, but for some reason I want to be coached by him as well as RSD. Funny enough, I watched an RSD video yesterday and Tyler was describing how he's starting interactions with girls now and it pretty much matches what CORY SKYY has been teaching for the past years! They have different approaches to interacting with women, but now they are starting to line up in terms of what they are externally doing! That's pretty interesting! Especially considering when I posted about that girl on the bus. That's the kind of way they start interactions with girls on a regular basis, that experience with the girl on the bus was my reference so I could internally understand what they're talking about. I'm also seeing that my external game back when I was more active wasn't as good as I thought at the time. And that's just because of where I was coming from, not just beliefs about girls, but how I perceived I should be in any social interaction period. I came from a place of force instead of power. Most of the time it worked well externally, but that re-inforced bad beliefs. I should have come from a place of power instead. I should read Power vs. Force. But the universe has been teaching me that there is a time for force too.

I want to do 1 on 1 with Cory Skyy though or at least group coaching. His 1 on 1 coaching lasts over a year but it's 30-140k. I don't have near that right now. I may do his Magnetic Mindset program because it's free and others have had success with it. The thing is I'd like to have his latest teachings, but he doesn't have any other products for sale only personal coachings.

Also, I've been working with all of my chakras. I did a couple of exercises from the Chakra Care book and they definitely work. It seems that my 3rd, 4th, and 5th chakras need the most cleansing/balancing, but that's no surprise to me. The thing is I KNOW I'm actually working with the energies because when my throat gets tight or I feel bad in my torso, I do the exercises that correlate and I feel the physical improvement in a few minutes at most. I'm getting in touch with my chakras, yay! I also realized I have a green and pink heart chakra and need to work with both.

I also found a youtube video where someone has either the original 6 or all 9 solfeggio tones with 528 hz for the frequency of love and with binaural beats at 7.8hz, which is the vibration of Earth. Here's the link if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERenoWYIno4

Also, I'm tempted to get Carol Tuttle's Chakra 7 system test trial for 30 days for just $8. Her exercises have been helpful as well, so her system is tempting. The thing is I know for sure that I'm not going to buy it. And I don't want to copy it and "return" it because the universe will punish me. But I'm thinking it might be fine to use it for 30 days, take detailed notes, and then return it. And if I benefit from it, recommend it to others. I think that's fair.

*Note: If you use binaural beats, do not use subs at the same time (maybe it was just the state changing ones, but I'm not sure). Use one or the other at any given time.

Edit: I'd really like a perfect milf. Seriously. After E2, I might manifest one of those. I'll be taking at least a month long break from subs and do tapping, manifestation, and other things before doing AM. It'd be nice to manifest some milfs and girls before I start AM Cool

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - 4Kingdoms - 04-13-2016

There is no reason to pay for information on how to meet/pick up women. It is out there on the internet for free!!! You just have to make an effort to find it, study it, and put it into action.

My friend studied it for years. He never took action and he is still single. We are no longer friends because his growth stopped and mine continued. It was a tough decision to make, hold his hand and comfort him or let go and take care of my needs.

The reason why I mentioned this is because my friend can watch an interaction from start to finish as it is happening live between a man and woman and tell you step by step what the guy did right or wrong. Still, he couldn't do it for himself...

Save your money, do your research, and keep moving forward. You are already a step ahead of most guys, that you can see the similarities of both teachers.

Think about this, really think about this... Anything you have ever done required action on your part and from that action you got experience. Anyone can teach you anything... however, EXPERIENCE is the best teacher. Pretend for a moment you had the resources to pay 140k, this guy, any guy could show you what to do and you could still do nothing with what you are learning. Even when you do take action, your experiences will be different from his and you will realize your way is WAY better!!!

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - dweller94 - 04-13-2016

(04-05-2016, 01:05 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Fun fact: Since solfeggio frequencies are simply musical notes on a certain scale, it's just music. And since music+subs is fine, then this ancient music is fine. Also the solfeggio scale corresponds to Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti, which each correspond to one of the main 7 chakras. Righteous. From now on, I'm listening to the solfeggio with my subs whenever possible.

It's like an active meditation on the notes. I did it earlier today when I couldn't get back to sleep and I felt great today emotionally.

The tone 396 corresponds with freedom from guilt and fear, it's one of the tones in the track I listened to.

Current Goals:
Continue the upward spiral of high sub hours, meditation, tai chi.
New Goals: Cleanse all of my chakras, and build the energy in each of the main 7. Working on Root chakra.

Doing this, I'm effectively handling my issues from the belief level and energetic level. My emotions have no choice, but to be sorted out. And the result of this is a powerful clean slate and a continuous raise in vibration. Winning Big Grin

I am learning energy healing and know and practice a few methods. You can charge and make your chakras spin faster which will bring certain benefits but cleaning them is another story anyone who claims to have done so without a spiritual master / teacher is under utter delusion and the rate at which they get get impure again is crazy. If you want growth get a teacher whom is a master in the field.

Do you wear/use any gemstones or crystals you can use them to aid you in any chakra work you do.

If you want any chakra or healing work doing or if anyone wants it for free I am more than happy to do so and it is done remotely, you can tell me how you feel afterwards Smile

(04-13-2016, 05:06 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: There is no reason to pay for information on how to meet/pick up women. It is out there on the internet for free!!! You just have to make an effort to find it, study it, and put it into action.

My friend studied it for years. He never took action and he is still single. We are no longer friends because his growth stopped and mine continued. It was a tough decision to make, hold his hand and comfort him or let go and take care of my needs.

The reason why I mentioned this is because my friend can watch an interaction from start to finish as it is happening live between a man and woman and tell you step by step what the guy did right or wrong. Still, he couldn't do it for himself...

Save your money, do your research, and keep moving forward. You are already a step ahead of most guys, that you can see the similarities of both teachers.

Think about this, really think about this... Anything you have ever done required action on your part and from that action you got experience. Anyone can teach you anything... however, EXPERIENCE is the best teacher. Pretend for a moment you had the resources to pay 140k, this guy, any guy could show you what to do and you could still do nothing with what you are learning. Even when you do take action, your experiences will be different from his and you will realize your way is WAY better!!!

I totally understand your point man. The thing is Cory approaches it from an energy and belief standpoint. RSD uses the go out and do it standpoint. At this point, I feel the energy and belief standpoint would be beneficial. I want to learn that and apply that. He has less expensive coaching options that are more affordable, but I know without a doubt if I had any instructor coach me 1 on 1 for a year, I'd be set for life. Right now, I'm valuing my time. If I can spend money and dramatically reduce the time I have to spend to deal with this, hell yeah I'll do it. The free RSD videos are VERY helpful, but I know I need to address some inner beliefs and energy habits. Cory Skyy seems to be the guy for that. He's been doing it for years, knows what he's doing, and has awesome testimonials.

Edit: I feel like I know the main reality shifts I need to make. First, to be emotionally, spiritually, and physically free to express myself (which is the path of E2), then to shift to be a transcendent alpha male in my life, and finally to then run SM (which by this point, I'd like to think that it wouldn't make that much of a difference in my life because I'd like to have girls mostly sorted out, but it'd massively amp up everything going on).

(04-13-2016, 05:32 PM)dweller94 Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 01:05 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Fun fact: Since solfeggio frequencies are simply musical notes on a certain scale, it's just music. And since music+subs is fine, then this ancient music is fine. Also the solfeggio scale corresponds to Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti, which each correspond to one of the main 7 chakras. Righteous. From now on, I'm listening to the solfeggio with my subs whenever possible.

It's like an active meditation on the notes. I did it earlier today when I couldn't get back to sleep and I felt great today emotionally.

The tone 396 corresponds with freedom from guilt and fear, it's one of the tones in the track I listened to.

Current Goals:
New Goals: Cleanse all of my chakras, and build the energy in each of the main 7. Working on Root chakra.

Doing this, I'm effectively handling my issues from the belief level and energetic level. My emotions have no choice, but to be sorted out. And the result of this is a powerful clean slate and a continuous raise in vibration. Winning Big Grin

I am learning energy healing and know and practice a few methods. You can charge and make your chakras spin faster which will bring certain benefits but cleaning them is another story anyone who claims to have done so without a spiritual master / teacher is under utter delusion and the rate at which they get get impure again is crazy. If you want growth get a teacher whom is a master in the field.

Do you wear/use any gemstones or crystals you can use them to aid you in any chakra work you do.

If you want any chakra or healing work doing or if anyone wants it for free I am more than happy to do so and it is done remotely, you can tell me how you feel afterwards Smile

I do have a crystal. I believe it's a green calcite. I was going to purchase mugglestone/tiger iron for masculine energy, but I've held off for a couple reasons.

I also have aromatherapy oils that correspond to each chakra (except the crown) on the way.

If you did chakra healing for me I'd be immensely grateful for it!

But are there any resources I could find to learn how to clean my own chakras? I really like knowing how to do things like this for myself.

Edit: the post from rsdnation was from a guy who's been doing chakra healing for 20 years. He posted how to cleanse, I almost forgot that. And it seems like even a direct cleanse isn't necessary per se. What about the people who turn their lives around for the better without ever working with chakras? I believe thoughts, emotions, and energy are all tied together. For example even if I waited for E2 to completely internalize in me, and did no chakra work at all, my chakras would have to be clean because of the beliefs E2 would instill in me. I'm only working directly with chakras to speed up the process. But still, I believe it's totally possible that someone can clean their own chakras.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Nox - 04-14-2016

(04-13-2016, 06:33 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 05:32 PM)dweller94 Wrote:

Current Goals:

I do have a crystal. I believe it's a green calcite. I was going to purchase mugglestone/tiger iron for masculine energy, but I've held off for a couple reasons.

I also have aromatherapy oils that correspond to each chakra (except the crown) on the way.

If you did chakra healing for me I'd be immensely grateful for it!

But are there any resources I could find to learn how to clean my own chakras? I really like knowing how to do things like this for myself.

Edit: the post from rsdnation was from a guy who's been doing chakra healing for 20 years. He posted how to cleanse, I almost forgot that. And it seems like even a direct cleanse isn't necessary per se. What about the people who turn their lives around for the better without ever working with chakras? I believe thoughts, emotions, and energy are all tied together. For example even if I waited for E2 to completely internalize in me, and did no chakra work at all, my chakras would have to be clean because of the beliefs E2 would instill in me. I'm only working directly with chakras to speed up the process. But still, I believe it's totally possible that someone can clean their own chakras.

Energy is real but you don't need to mess with your chakras. Meditation and skepticism are the first two things a person should develop before looking to venture out into the shady world of energy phenomena.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Shannon - 04-14-2016

Balanced skepticism. Reasonable skepticism. Not blind "I'll make up and accept sh*t weirder than I'm trying to debunk in order to not face reality" skepticism. We have enough of that already. It's a prison for the mind.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - chaosvrgn - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 12:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: Balanced skepticism. Reasonable skepticism. Not blind "I'll make up and accept sh*t weirder than I'm trying to debunk in order to not face reality" skepticism. We have enough of that already. It's a prison for the mind.

Lol, totally agree. I always tell my "skeptic" friends that skepticism is a tool for rational inquiry. I hate it when people say, "I'm a skeptic," because what that usually means is "I'm intellectually lazy and I want you to prove to me, 100% that [x] exists / occurs so I don't have to do any brain work myself."

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 04-22-2016

I just want to thank dweller94 for doing the remote chakra healing for me. I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary on that day, or noticeable improvements, but thanks for the effort. I will say though that I'm in a much better place right now.

I've been doing the Love or Above program from Christie Sheldon. I'm doing the blue light meditation that Dweller shared with me. I wrote down the list of what I have to offer to girls in my life. It was longer than the list of things I look for in girls even with the wide varieties I listed.

My vibration is being raised without a doubt. I literally don't have the time to go into detail. But there are too many out of the ordinary events and synchronicities occurring so close to each other for it to be coincidence. Seriously.

All around, I've seen some kind of evidence that my reality is shifting to where I want it to go. My parents are supporting me putting my acting career ahead of a college degree. I'm meeting people via social circle with little effort. New references with girls (not in-the-bedroom yet), but still new to me even after all the times I intentionally approached girls to get the references.

No lie. One girl I haven't spoken to in like 4 months or more bumped into me. We recognized each other, didn't remember each other's names. Glad to see each other (I"m not sexually attracted to her though). She introduced me to her friend that was with her and soon they had to go to meet with another friend. As we leave, the girl is coming back with the friend she went to meet just to introduce her to me! Then she even says "I may not always have time to hang out with you guys, but Maxx is so active, outgoing, and cool you should give him your number to hang with him". And they did (not attracted to any of them, but still in all my years, this has never happened to me).

There's other things, but don't have the time right now.

I may not be on the forum as often simply because I'm working on not comparing myself to anyone else. When I read these AM, SM, and WM journals, I really want it to be me so it's best for me to avoid it for the time being.

In case anyone was wondering, here's my current plan relating to subs:
EPRHA 2.0 for at least 10 months, then I'm going to take a month or so and tap. After that, hopefully AM7 (if it's not out yet, AM6).

As of right now, I think that at this rate, I should be over social anxiety and all my negative feelings towards girls and the world at the end of my E2 run. High vibrations and low vibrations can't occupy the same space at the same time.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 04-25-2016

Just got off with the phone with Cory Skyy.

He said that the girls who give me their number, but don't ever meet up with me just wanted the validation and weren't actually interested. I thought that the way I approach, I weeded those girls out. I see that this is possible now, but it definitely wasn't every girl. I know that without a doubt from their responses. I didn't think of this until after I got off the phone so I didn't tell him about it.

He pretty much told me that I have to find what works for me and release all the stuff from the past. He said that that was holding me back. He also suggested talking to a therapist (Me, knowing that most therapy just talks about the situation instead of releasing it, I'll just see a tapping practitioner instead). I didn't tell him anything about the recent present, but I already see my reality shifting so I'm definitely doing something right and I feel the subliminal is definitely helping. He gave me a few mental exercises to do and a few books to read. I thanked him for his time and that was that.

So pretty much he reconfirmed what I already knew to be true and gave me exercises to help with my journey. Awesome! He said that his coaching starts at $2500 so that won't be anytime real soon.

On a side note, I think it's funny that Geodude disagrees with Cory's methods because when I mentioned FasterEFT to Cory, he's like "Oh when those guys tap themselves like a fuckin weirdo" lol. I corrected him though and told him that that process addresses the memory and emotions. Just found it funny that they both disagreed with each other's methods.

In short, use the subliminal and do the meditations and exercises until it's ALL gone Big Grin

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Dzemoo - 04-25-2016

he has some knowledge no doubt