Subliminal Talk
Max X EPRHA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Max X EPRHA 2.0 (/Thread-Max-X-EPRHA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Life - 03-18-2016

I'm not a huge fan of the sarcastic self talk. Unless it makes me laugh logically in some way. I was wondering does the masked tracks for 5.5 sound different then 5G?

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 03-18-2016

(03-18-2016, 03:31 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: I'm not a huge fan of the sarcastic self talk. Unless it makes me laugh logically in some way. I was wondering does the masked tracks for 5.5 sound different then 5G?

Not at all. Same for ultrasonic.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 03-18-2016

Minor note, but I ended up watching the pron.

BUT I promise myself that the next time I get the urge, I will either distract myself or just masturbate WITHOUT the pron. I promise.

Sidenote:
I'd love to have like an hour long conversation with a professional active manifestation practitioner. I've had some experiences where I want to do something and I did accomplish it, of course I put in the work, but I still achieved it in a reasonable amount of time while I wanted it. So how did I get it? Pretty much I wanna know where the line is drawn that wanting something stops you from having it. I wanted to flicker my lights in my room and I did it no problem. I have no idea where to find a practitioner to talk to though.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 03-20-2016

I've been learning a lot from these RSD and Preston Smiles videos.

I just realized that back when I was approaching very often, I eventually got to the point where I was very focused on proving to myself that I could choose a girl, hang out with her, pull, and have sex with her. I REALLY wanted to prove it to myself and it was a very deep thing for me. And when I finally did do it, I had buyer's remorse after. I felt like I was taken from. Looking back, I know I was in low vibration. Without a doubt. I'm glad I'm correcting this now!

I know realize that I should just enjoy connecting with others on the level that I feel is right. It's simple. And game is just one part of being a man and I have other areas to work on. I have been focusing on removing my painbody lately and I know this is going to be very beneficial.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - SargeMaximus - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 05:55 PM)maxx55 Wrote: I've been learning a lot from these RSD and Preston Smiles videos.

I just realized that back when I was approaching very often, I eventually got to the point where I was very focused on proving to myself that I could choose a girl, hang out with her, pull, and have sex with her. I REALLY wanted to prove it to myself and it was a very deep thing for me. And when I finally did do it, I had buyer's remorse after. I felt like I was taken from. Looking back, I know I was in low vibration. Without a doubt. I'm glad I'm correcting this now!

I know realize that I should just enjoy connecting with others on the level that I feel is right. It's simple. And game is just one part of being a man and I have other areas to work on. I have been focusing on removing my painbody lately and I know this is going to be very beneficial.

Cool post. Have you read "The Power of Now"?

(03-20-2016, 06:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 05:55 PM)maxx55 Wrote: I've been learning a lot from these RSD and Preston Smiles videos.

Cool post. Have you read "The Power of Now"?

I have not yet, but I fully intend to. I think someone gave me that book a while ago.

It's also not until recently that I realized it's important to proactively read books like that. Before I just thought "Oh, I'm going to read that book. I heard from Tyler/Julien/Preston/etc. it's good". Now I see I should always look for it and continually read.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - SargeMaximus - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 06:34 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 06:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Cool post. Have you read "The Power of Now"?

I have not yet, but I fully intend to. I think someone gave me that book a while ago.

It's also not until recently that I realized it's important to proactively read books like that. Before I just thought "Oh, I'm going to read that book. I heard from Tyler/Julien/Preston/etc. it's good". Now I see I should always look for it and continually read.

Maybe. I read it twice already, and I'm starting it again.

I stopped practicing entirely because I found that being present and enlightened did little to help with seduction.

I even experienced nirvana or enlightenment when I was practicing it regularly. It's great but doesn't solve any problems or accomplish any goals, unless your goal is to be enlightened. Tongue

I guess I thought back then that enlightenment would bestow some magical powers to me or something, but of course it does not (aside from the presence and social boost it gives).

I think it's summed up best in this old Zen saying:

"Before enlightenment: Mountains are mountains and waters are waters.

During enlightenment: Mountains are no longer mountains, and waters are no longer waters.

After enlightenment: Mountains are again mountains and waters are again waters."

Or as a Zen Master said when someone asked him what living with enlightenment was like, he said "Oh it's just like every-day, ordinary experience, except about 6 inches off the ground."

(03-20-2016, 06:53 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 06:34 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(03-20-2016, 06:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Cool post. Have you read "The Power of Now"?

Maybe. I read it twice already, and I'm starting it again.

I stopped practicing entirely because I found that being present and enlightened did little to help with seduction.

I even experienced nirvana or enlightenment when I was practicing it regularly. It's great but doesn't solve any problems or accomplish any goals, unless your goal is to be enlightened. Tongue

I guess I thought back then that enlightenment would bestow some magical powers to me or something, but of course it does not (aside from the presence and social boost it gives).

I think it's summed up best in this old Zen saying:

"Before enlightenment: Mountains are mountains and waters are waters.

During enlightenment: Mountains are no longer mountains, and waters are no longer waters.

After enlightenment: Mountains are again mountains and waters are again waters."

Or as a Zen Master said when someone asked him what living with enlightenment was like, he said "Oh it's just like every-day, ordinary experience, except about 6 inches off the ground."

I get what you're saying. I can say for me, in my experience, I know it was all the hate towards women and people who I saw who were successful with them, my desire to literally want to kill some people, the desire to make a girl feel what I felt when I was in my "chode days", the want for revenge, and the desire to prove to myself that I can get a girl to prove to myself that I am a man worthy to live is what held me back. That was why I was unsuccessful. I was literally only attracting circumstances that would affirm that shit.

NOW, I have understanding. Now, I know that I can accept my circumstances and create something new. And I know from experience that being in high vibration is the best place to live. Period. At least for me Smile

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 03-23-2016

I know what is within me that I am going to manifest externally.

It's just a matter of time, patience, and transcending whatever may try to stand in the way.

Also, it seems it's a good idea for me to stick with 16 hours minimum with this sub per day. I'm keeping hours high, they dropped down to 14 yesterday because of how busy I was.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 03-25-2016

What’s Happened This Week

Since doing everything I can along with using the sub, I’ve noticed that there’s definitely a change. On Sunday, a couple of girls I’ve known for awhile but haven’t seen in person/rarely texted added me on snapchat. The following day, I just so happen to be walking in the opposite direction of one of them. I called her name, I wasn’t sure if it was her. It was. She was happy to see me and quickly hugged me. We had maybe a minute to talk, she was headed into class and I had somewhere to go. I said that we should hang out soon. She agreed, we hugged, and as I was walking away, she said that her number is the same (I’m guessing she just wanted me to be sure, but I suspected it hadn’t changed lol). Right after that interaction, I felt a surge through my body. It was the feeling I had when I was approaching attractive girls on the regular. Honestly, I wasn’t sure if it was a good thing or bad thing. It felt good. And I do eventually want to get back to doing that throughout my day, but I want it to come from a different place than it did back then.

On Tuesday, I went to my first class and got an email that the class right after was cancelled. This gave me two options that I realized at the time. I could go read something for a quiz for my class a couple hours later or hang with a couple of my friends from the first class. Naturally, without really thinking about it, I suggested we hang out and we did. We had a fun time hanging at a cool place I showed them on campus. We talked about classes and one of them (they’re both girls, both have bfs) said they’d like to take a dance class with me when I brought it up. I never had anyone really talk to me about coordinating schedules or taking specific classes together. Cool. After a while, I told them I had to go so I could get ready for my next class. They both had to go too so we all left at the same time. I was just gonna read a summary before the class to be ready for the quiz, but there wasn’t a summary online. No time to read the whole thing either. But when I got to class, he didn’t give the quiz, he actually just gave it yesterday and I aced it no problem since I had time to read.

Later on that Tuesday, I went to the store by taking a bus. I only had to grab 2 things, but it was leaving right as I got back outside. I waited and thought to myself that someone I know will most likely come to the store before the bus gets back. Ten minutes after, my suitemate is walking in and offers me a ride back when he gets out, of course I accept. Soon after that, another girl that I haven’t hung around in like over 8 months walks by and I called her name. Just like the previous day, she’s happy to see me and greets me with a hug. We talked for a bit and when my suitemate came out, I left with him.

Wednesday was a challenge day. Personal stuff. I’m better now though.
Thursday was challenging as well. Everyone had to write a realistic fiction piece and give everyone in the class a copy to be critiqued. Today was the day for mine to be critiqued. In the moment, I was a bit nervous. I felt confident about it before then because I had someone help me with revising it three times before I gave mine out. The thing is, most of the people criticized the content of the piece as not being realistic. It was the most epic story I could make to fit the page limit (BARELY) while still actually being possible. It was based on what I knew possible from my experiences as a street hypnotist. People said that hypnosis doesn’t work the way it did in my story. When getting critiqued, the teacher wants us to just listen and not verbally respond to each person that speaks. After the class, my subconscious distorted what the criticism for the story as saying that my own experiences aren’t real. Even though I logically knew that was the case, I emotionally felt pissed about it. I mean they’re literally telling the street hypnotist, that it’s not possible to hypnotize someone in the matter of seconds. I know it is. I’ve done it. I’m better today though, but that really got to me yesterday

Tl;dr: Too bad Tongue

Personal Lessons Learned
-the universe “tests” you to make sure you are actually going to make the change you say you are. You are also equally rewarded just as some of my stories above detail

-whenever something doesn’t go the way I want, it’s just a lesson that I need to learn so I’ll be ready for the success I’m manifesting in the future

-my subconscious mind is SO good at “proving other people wrong” (seems to be mental habit of mine) that once I can direct this in a beneficial way for myself, I’ll be unstoppable. Just like Tyler said, I have to just make the ship change course

-I don’t think and process like the majority of people I encounter on a day to day basis. I always thought this and before, it just made my ego bigger. But there’s no difference between me and those people. There’s no difference between me and Tyler and Julien. Even though some of us have different thoughts and see things differently, we’re all equal, and we’re all the same

-Tyler and Julien are like in my head and it’s uplifting to have them talking to me in my head throughout the day

The Direction I’m Going From Here

I’m going to up my E2 hours. I’m gonna go beyond 21 hours. I’ll be fine. My reason for that is I’ve noticed that over the weekend, I’ll get loads of hours with minimal external things “challenging” the programming or me. By Wednesday, I tend to be noticeably lower than Monday and Tuesday.

Obviously, the goal is to be in the high vibration all the time.
I’ve been doing at least tai chi or meditation each day, sometimes both. I’ll keep this up and try to increase the time I do it for.

I’m also going to meditate with a crystal my friend gave me. Now that I understand crystals, I’ll try to use it again. I briefly used it before but didn’t use it for a good length of time. The one I have is for emotional healing conveniently enough.

Edit: Also seriously planning on attending an RSD Transformational Hotseat either in the late summer (hopefully!) or end of this year at the latest.

And to Shannon, comparing EPRHA to EPRHA 2.0, I want you to know that they’re worlds apart. It took me 6 weeks to know that EPRHA could actually do something besides make me feel extreme rage and anger. With E2, I’m seeing the positive already and now that I know the pattern, I’ve been experiencing the positive ever since the 2nd week. While I may not be where I want to be yet, I feel that I can make it there, especially with E2. The technology in 5.5G has me SO excited for 6G, you have no idea! With ASC, I got results, but they weren’t as “Okay, I know for sure something is different” as 5.5G is. It was more like I looked back and realized “Oh, I don’t think I would have normally done that. I guess ASC does work!” Thanks for the work you put in E2! I don’t feel that “zen” emotionless state. I feel like I’m myself and the program is slowly, but still very surely making progress to give me a clean slate just like I want! It’s because of my incredible experience in 5.5G thus far that I’m only using 5.5G or higher programs in the future. And that I’m most likely going to keep using E2 until AM7, SM4, and WM3 in 6G are complete. I imagine that they will be the do all, end all in subliminal audio accomplishments, especially if you use the “rewrite the past” technology (which I REALLY hope you do)!

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Raz - 03-26-2016

(03-25-2016, 03:54 PM)maxx55 Wrote: And to Shannon, comparing EPRHA to EPRHA 2.0, I want you to know that they’re worlds apart. It took me 6 weeks to know that EPRHA could actually do something besides make me feel extreme rage and anger. With E2, I’m seeing the positive already and now that I know the pattern, I’ve been experiencing the positive ever since the 2nd week. While I may not be where I want to be yet, I feel that I can make it there, especially with E2. The technology in 5.5G has me SO excited for 6G, you have no idea! With ASC, I got results, but they weren’t as “Okay, I know for sure something is different” as 5.5G is. It was more like I looked back and realized “Oh, I don’t think I would have normally done that. I guess ASC does work!” Thanks for the work you put in E2! I don’t feel that “zen” emotionless state. I feel like I’m myself and the program is slowly, but still very surely making progress to give me a clean slate just like I want! It’s because of my incredible experience in 5.5G thus far that I’m only using 5.5G or higher programs in the future.

I agree wholeheartedly. Although I never did EPRHA 1.0 solo. Compared to the subs I ran until now, E2 is playing in another league completely.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 03:29 AM)Raz Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 03:54 PM)maxx55 Wrote: And to Shannon, comparing EPRHA to EPRHA 2.0, I want you to know that they’re worlds apart. It took me 6 weeks to know that EPRHA could actually do something besides make me feel extreme rage and anger. With E2, I’m seeing the positive already and now that I know the pattern, I’ve been experiencing the positive ever since the 2nd week. While I may not be where I want to be yet, I feel that I can make it there, especially with E2. The technology in 5.5G has me SO excited for 6G, you have no idea! With ASC, I got results, but they weren’t as “Okay, I know for sure something is different” as 5.5G is. It was more like I looked back and realized “Oh, I don’t think I would have normally done that. I guess ASC does work!” Thanks for the work you put in E2! I don’t feel that “zen” emotionless state. I feel like I’m myself and the program is slowly, but still very surely making progress to give me a clean slate just like I want! It’s because of my incredible experience in 5.5G thus far that I’m only using 5.5G or higher programs in the future.

I agree wholeheartedly. Although I never did EPRHA 1.0 solo. Compared to the subs I ran until now, E2 is playing in another league completely.

And compared to what I have seen the 6G prototype do, EHPRA 2.0 is a kitten compared to a full grown adult male tiger in the prime of his life.

I haven't figured out everything just yet, but I think you'll agree that 6G is going to be expensive for good reasons - and worth every penny and a lot more. I just hope I can find some way to streamline the build process, because it's almost a nightmare to build even single stage 5.5G stuff right now, and 6G uses a long list of much more complex and advanced technologies. If every 6G has to be individually and uniquely hand crafted and fine tuned, it may take 6 to 12 months per title to build them. Not something I am looking forward to. But now you see that I wasn't kidding when I said 6G is leaving 5G in the dust.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 08:43 AM)helloworld Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 08:20 AM)Shannon Wrote:

And compared to what I have seen the 6G prototype do, EHPRA 2.0 is a kitten compared to a full grown adult male tiger in the prime of his life.

I haven't figured out everything just yet, but I think you'll agree that 6G is going to be expensive for good reasons - and worth every penny and a lot more. I just hope I can find some way to streamline the build process, because it's almost a nightmare to build even single stage 5.5G stuff right now, and 6G uses a long list of much more complex and advanced technologies. If every 6G has to be individually and uniquely hand crafted and fine tuned, it may take 6 to 12 months per title to build them. Not something I am looking forward to. But now you see that I wasn't kidding when I said 6G is leaving 5G in the dust.

Time to get some apprentices and get the work load of your back and securing the future of IML...

That just might be necessary from what Shannon is saying. I hope he has some close people in mind.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 09:11 AM)maxx55 Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 08:43 AM)helloworld Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 08:20 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Time to get some apprentices and get the work load of your back and securing the future of IML...

That just might be necessary from what Shannon is saying. I hope he has some close people in mind.

I keep telling you guys... that is not possible. Unfortunately. I wish it was. Believe me. But this is all on me. And that and what I see in my pings of the predictive models strongly suggests that I will find some way to streamline the process. There is no way I can take on assistants or apprentices for this work though. Too much potential for misunderstanding, too much potential for errors, too much potential for training competitors and too much potential for someone not thinking and destroying the entire industry because they want to make their quick buck, and to hell with everyone else.

It can't be that way. This has the potential to benefit everybody, and in huge and significant ways. I can't be responsible for blowing this opportunity by being lazy or foolish like that. This is the first time in recorded human history that there has been such a potential for improving things for so many people in such significant and profound ways. Put it in the wrong hands, and you get a nightmare scenario instead. That's not going to be what I am remembered for.