Subliminal Talk
King Sex Magnet!!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: King Sex Magnet!!! (/Thread-King-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 09-04-2016

(09-03-2016, 02:45 PM)ffaux Wrote: I don't think you're acknowledging the effect SM is having on you and your perspective. You're very biased at the moment and you're seeing the world through an emotionless lens. I, and other people, disagree with your perspective wholeheartedly. It seems like truth right now because of the beliefs you have got from SM. Like I said: it's what you asked for with SM. If this perspective is not to your liking I suggest taking a break or running another subliminal with some emotional healing qualities.

How do you know I see the world through an emotionless lens?

You also seems to think that I don't like my new attitude that I got from SM3. Did you get that idea from reading my post? Because it's not the case.
You seems to think that SM3 break down someone emotion and you need to fix them with something like Ephra afterward, If that what you are suggesting?

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - eternity - 09-04-2016

the subs are designed to get you to change in the way that most effectively achieves the goal. I doubt WM2 and SM3 have inherent "warmth" or "coldness" programming. Shannon's stated around the forum that OE will get you to do whatever is required to achieve the goal. So if that means become emotionless, then that will happen. Or if it requires being an asshole, that will happen. Or if it requires you be a bubbly socialite, that will happen. It's not so black and white, as is commonly mistaken to think.

for me, i became a social butterfly, and warm on SM3, with a strong 'asshole' vibe, in that some of the things that came out of my mouth were ruthless. That's what my subC decided was the best course to take to become a sex magnet. This is in sharp contrast to what I see from other SM3 journals, but it does not mean either experience is "wrong" or "less/more successful".

So what happened for me does not have to happen the same for you. "YMMV- your mileage may vary". and everyone's experience is their own experience.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 09-04-2016

Quote:for me, i became a social butterfly, and warm on SM3, with a strong 'asshole' vibe, in that some of the things that came out of my mouth were ruthless. That's what my subC decided was the best course to take to become a sex magnet.
Well what you saying here seem also true for me eternitys_child, this is a part I didn't explained yet but I'm very social and open, witty. With some strong asshole vibe melted into it.

I think what I said have been misinterpreted and brought out of context. I explained what seems to have happened to me and the little struggle I faced from time to time. Which I'm not even feeling right now, it was more in the Stage 4 or 5. It was some doubts and struggle I faced, mainly about my ego and what we call love which is a very complex subject. Some of the same stuff I was thinking while doing AM6 though SM3 made it more apparent.
And it seems the little I explained there has been overly exaggerated. And it doesn't surprise me because I didn't want to share it for that exact reason.

@ffaux

I don't think I'm emotionless, far from it. SM3 didn't make me a numb emotional individual. I doubt that any subliminal here can make you emotionless. I don't think it's possible. I also doubt that someone being emotionless would help him become a sex magnet to begin with. What I think WM2 and SM3 does is make you unattached emotionally to women. This is far from being emotionless to me. This doesn't mean it makes you emotionless. Read SM3 product page it's not mentioned anywhere that SM3 make you cold or emotionless.

So by making you unattached emotionally this is not the perfect program to use for a relationship. Even if WM2 would be much better for a relationship, it's not designed for a relationship. I will say what I said earlier to me WM2 and SM3 are very similar, SM3 being more restrictive and more hardcore. WM2 let you chose to be monogamous while it's not supposed to be possible with SM3. Still WM2 is not design for a wedding or a long term love relationship.

Also what I think people here interpret as warm is the how people see you socially. You can be warm outside while inside you are a stone cold "asshole". From what I read in Shannon journal when he designed WM2 it was meant as being emotionally unattached to women. Being warm outside and charismatic it's the outer appearance. So Frosted and I are talking about different things.

@eternitys_child

I disagree about what you said on the OE, I don't think the optimus engine goes this far, choosing to be emotionless is something you decide on your own. While OE may find some method to overcome some specific things you have to deal with I don't think it goes as far as making you emotionless or an asshole to achieve the goal. What makes the results so much different from person to person is their personality to begin with. Take Dzeemo for example it's clear he doesn't have the same background as us and I think it's the main reason his results are so different.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 09-16-2016

Stage Rest day 10:

I went to a club last Saturday. Nothing fancy that I saw beside that I was way more acting and commenting on girls around while drinking at a table with friends.
At some point there were a lot of girls passing near our table and I said addressing my friend "Girl have good make up tonight" I knew they would hear me of course. I was looking at them to see any reaction. One of them beautiful look at me and when she looked at me I said "I wasn't talking about you" teasing her then I said "I'm joking you are beautiful" and she said "thank you". While I was doing that another girl very beautiful that were not a close friend recognized me and said I have changed a lot. We barely talked to each other at school and she was very different that she used too. More classy and thin, she was more my type before. But most people would consider that she is more beautiful now. She was still very beautiful. My friends were kinda in awe and said nothing, that silence meant everything Big Grin I was completely natural.
So she came to kiss me on the cheek, I was about to engage conversation but she said she was going to put her bag away. Meaning she would come back but she didn't. She was too intimidated to come back I guess, she didn't know any of my friends. She was talking with some lame guy during the night, I didn't bother. There were too much people and I was tired.

But what was important to me was the cool reaction I got out of these girls.
I noticed a lot of girls were turning around our tables that night, a girl even put her ass on my elbow while standing next to our table. I guess she wanted me to engaged conversation but I didn't this time. There was definitely something wrong here, I can't think of myself doing what she did near a girl without being called on it I think. I was a bit surprised, it feels like pheromone sometimes.

Thinking of pheromones I wanted to test again bad wolf but the night turned so shitty after a few hours than I didn't.

I don't know if I will test another club night tomorrow night. There were a pretty girl there that I engaged conversation with my friends, I started it like I thought there were my cousins friends. Which was half true, though I was pretty sure there weren't but I used it as an excuse to engage the convo. My cousin made the error of offering them a drink (they were 2 but the other one isn't worth mentioning, walking with a bra instead of a dress and ugly), soon after they went away. I saw the Facebook of the pretty one, it seems they are often in this club, and are used to play the "nasty bit*h" role.
Just hovering on their Facebook for 1 minute I can see they have a fuc* up mentality about men.
The club seems full of this girls that aren't really girls but some broken females that need a fix. It seems like wasting my time and my mental health, just like with my ex GF: hopeless.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 09-29-2016

Stage rest Day 23:

I'm impressed that it seems SM3 is still clearing things out and dealing with things. At least it seems that I'm improving still. I had some tough strange dreams, I was a baby and there were some kind of deep discussion of not wanting the child or something similar.

During the last few days I noticed a lot of people staring at me unusually compared to before. It was more pronounced. Also I noticed a lot guys nodded when I let them pass (driving) but in an exaggerated way like I gave them something special.
I also noticed a lot kids staring at me, one even looked at me like he was impressed by how I dressed because he look down then at my torso then my face.
I didn't go out anywhere useful to meet girls though just buying some stuff at different supermarket.

It seems my fear went down again too, I'm more carefree. Overall it seems I was getting better during that resting period than stage 6.

I didn't eat for 5 days for a fast a week ago maybe it's linked to that also. I have been eating only veggies for now, with a bit of meat when I couldn't do otherwise.
To not eat for 5 days was intense, at the end I was so much into food that I was watching new recipes on YouTube, and that's when I couldn't hold it anymore.

I'm going to start DMSI in a week or during this week I didn't decided yet. I don't regret that I made a pause, it seems SM3 went deeper thanks to that.

I'm still with my current girlfriend, nothing changed for now. I'm wondering how DMSI is going to affect her.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 10-02-2016

Stage Rest Day 27:

If there is one thing obvious from this SM3 run for me, that would be how hard it is for me to not say what I think about something. It is currently hard for me not to react and say my opinion when to me something seems seriously wrong. And it's always either seriously wrong or seriously good, there is no middle ground right now.

The argument I had with people on the forum reflect that, I just can't prevent myself from doing it. I just look at the post, I go away, I try to think about something else but then I come back, trying to forget it but it stays there in my mind.

When I see something like "dzeemo may have outgrow the community" I can't help myself. I'm thinking " how can someone come up with such an idea?
It seems so obvious to me Dodgy and I'm hugely censoring what I really think here.

Well not only on the forum this happened, every time I'm with someone who say something that seems obvious to me. I can't help myself to just tell him straightly how wrong his ideas is to me.
For example when my father is watching TV and I see some propaganda, it doesn't end well usually. The only thing I can do is run away because I can't just stay and listen to such non sense.

It also happens times when I'm wrong (yeah it happens who would believe that Tongue). Last time I went out with my friend who is usually the guy who have very little control about what he doesn't like. So we were at the supermarket and there was some green grapes just in front of us.
I was thinking that the grapes there were horrible as they looked horrible to me. So I was watching outrageously at the girls around with a big grin and an attitude that would certainly be called "assholes" by most. Even grinning at the husband who caught me looking at his wife, I didn't care at all.
So back to the story my friend ate a grape and asked me what do you think about the grapes. I told him straight they are horrible, without even tasting I could tell Rolleyes.
Then he asked me to taste and me thinking they are certainly horrible was really surprised that the grape was very good. So I end up buying some.

This is seriously wrong Big Grin I used to be the guy who would criticized that kind of behavior. I'm not going to avoid that I like it Rolleyes

How would a 2nd run affect me? Shannon's products for sure does make a difference. For the best or the worst I don't know but it's undeniable that it does make a difference.