Subliminal Talk
King Sex Magnet!!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: King Sex Magnet!!! (/Thread-King-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 07-03-2016

Stage 4 Day 32:

The girl I talked about in the last post admitted that she was completely wet when she got home after our date. We were talking stupids things over text and the conversation turned sexual because I'm horny as hell and I can't prevent myself from talking about sex. So after her denying it a bit and acting as nothing was there she admitted that she was all wet when she got home. She said it was unusual because she didn't notice she was horny (her own word).

Besides this I went out yesterday with friends playing pools. I noticed a lot of women checking me out, a lot. It's strange how they behave compared to the first stages ,though, it's like they are subtle about it or it's me who don't care that much about it. I did notice myself not paying attention too much to what was happening around. I know they are looking at me, like all the girls that were there at one point checked me out. But It's nothing I look for as much as I use to do.

Denial denial denial denial. So much denial in a girl mouth its astounding. You really have to put the word out of their mouth.

I begin to realize more that a friend of mine that I use to consider very alpha has a lot of anxieties . He is unable to let go of his feeling, he has a lot of insecurities and it seems so obvious to me now. It's like he is always expecting someone to stab him in the back, like everyone is a potential enemy all the time. He can't really relax and enjoy something completely. I did know something wasn't ok with him but I thought maybe it was his big alpha personality. While he is alpha he also have a lot of deep seated fears. It's hard to talk to him about that because each time he says I try to manipulate him. So a lot of emotional weaknesses he has.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 07-06-2016

Stage 5 day 3::

Even better than stage 4 for now. I went to a supermarket around 4pm. I saw a pretty cashier at the checkout, there where no customer on her line. So I went there I had only a chocolate bar. I was very confident and on top of the world, smiling a bit. At the end she engaged conversation with me saying it's the best chocolate bar we have here (I admit that chocolate is awesome). I think it's the first time a cashier that cute and that young engaged conversation with me so naturally. Usually I have some older women telling me some stuff but younger it never happened yet. I could see she was happy when I came like she knew me already. Arrogance or reality I don't know Big Grin , I was feeling awesome. The "seduce me" part seems to be working.

Then I went to a date with the girl I talked about previously . We went near a beach, nice view in a car, she didn't know about that place, most people don't. So I started to make out with her. She was already pretty comfortable with me. So I decided it was time for the next step as the last time she caressed all my torso with me leading her hand there. This time I lead her hand to my cock, at first on my jeans, around 5 minutes there. Then on my underwear, then directly on my skin.
At the end she gave me a blowjo*. I told her in a text message the last time "I can't wait you kiss another part of me".

It's really just an ego thing though. There were some cars coming from time to time but we didn't care about it. I have to say the more I am in a public place that people don't expect someone having sex the better it is. We were just at a parking with a nice view on the beach. I wouldn't care having sex in a more public place Big Grin SM3 or just me I don't know. I almost pretend to hide when a car came with the light full on while we were nude. NO adrenaline here for sure. I think she felt safe because I didn't care at all so she felt safe too.

So next we went to a bar to eat. There was a woman that stared at me from time to time even if I mostly ignored her, barely looking at her.

We ate, kiss cuddle a bit again and I went home.
She a very nice girls it seems. Though I take all my precaution now since AM6 stage 5.
Back in AM6 stage 5 a girl I had sex with was "very very very nice" with me, praising me like a king. But her true face was very different from that. I'm wondering if she is giving me her real personality or just a mask to please me. I would say she is hiding a lot of things. She said she is a feminist but until now I only saw a cute pleasing girl waiting for me to take all the action. And from the all the story I heard from her she seems to be a pleasing girl but maybe that's just her telling me some story from her personal constructed view of the world.

Today she sent me some messages worrying if I liked the night. I told her I felt some teeth while she went down there. Big Grin but that the night was very good.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 07-24-2016

Stage 5 day 23:

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 08-16-2016

Stage 6 day 13:

I didn't report for a while because I was bothered by the forum recently. I'm have been censoring myself for too much time and I can't take it anymore it's too much.
I see too much hypocrisy on this forum. Some guys having run some multi stage and think they are "invisible" due to that. Or calling other not alpha because they have women around them.
I call that bs, it's not being alpha and it's not the vision of Alpha Shannon has set on this forum.

Being really alpha or getting very close to be alpha it's following your true character, your true self, your true path, what you are here for in this lifetime. It has nothing to do with women. At least no directly.
Let's take an example: let's say you are at party, they are a lot of women around, none of them are interested in you that night, some guys are using pheromones or other attraction tools. The women are all over those guys. A real alpha wouldn't care about it. Because women are not his priority, his goal, his purpose is more important.
Now women are often more attracted to alpha but it doesn't mean they are all the time or that they will always be more attracted to alpha.
A lot of guys are not alpha and attract girls, they can have a sexual aura for example which have nothing to do with being alpha. A lot of girls are attracted to jerks, and to other kind of not healthy individual, it doesn't mean those individual are alpha.
Having girls around you, wanting to be around you is not a proof of being alpha. Being alpha is not external, it's internal.

I think a lot guys who are running BASE and decided to not run SM3 for now or any other attraction sub are more alpha that the guy who are using SM3. Because they follow their purpose, their goal, their inspiration. At least if they are doing it due to inspiration and not due to fear of being bankrupt.

There are not a lot guys who are really alpha on this forum, I don't think I fit in that category myself, at least not yet. It's clear that I care still too much about girls, I'm too attached to them. And I will probably run DSMI after SM3.

But please spare me the bs I read recently about calling yourself alpha. You are criticizing others too much, calling others not alpha too much. If you didn't had attraction tool like SM3 or DMSI or AM6 you would be like the other guy you are criticizing for being too weak. Just the sheer amount of guys being all over DMSI is a proof that too much guys are not alpha. Now there is nothing wrong with running DMSI or SM3 but don't tell me you do it for being alpha or that you are alpha because you are using it. To have run AM6 one time, 2 time, 3 time isn't a proof that you are alpha either. I did AM5, AM6 2 time and I almost finished SM3. I still consider myself not alpha, at least not completely.

And remember that subliminals are just subliminal nothing more it's not because you run a subliminal or a 6 stager that you are better than other people. There are a lot of other people who never used subliminal and are much better people than you will ever be in this lifetime.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - eternity - 08-16-2016

I'm running BASE but I still have very much an increased dependence on females; more than what an alpha should. I perceive a lack, but there's a lot more priority on financial independence than females. Hehehe I admire the other guys on BASE, for the reasons you mention. One day I will get there.

With that being said, I agree with a lot of what you are saying, which is why I largely stopped following people in the attraction subs, but everyone is just where they're at in their journey and I try not to let the BS affect me. When I first came to the forum, where was I at in terms of alpha? Slim to none. Even after am6 and sm3 ( which does have continuing alpha training to some degree, I believe), I wasn't all that alpha- at least not even close to the level I sense some people like Shannon to be, who never once displayed any sort of post that seem they are trying to prove something ... but that's just my opinion. Point is, it takes a lot of work to be truly self actualized, and you can't blame people for thinking they already are where they want to be, especially when a display of trying to prove something to others is a direct reason that what they're proving is false. So just give them permission to be imperfect and move on .

Big Grin

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 09-02-2016

Stage 6 day 28:

Reporting finally, I'm not really in the mood to do it but I'm doing it, I need to release some emotions Rolleyes
Since a week or 2 I think I began to act really out of the norm even more than the other stage and doing things I don't do usually. My nature seems to change from passive to really aggressive, acting, being the jerk almost.
Example:
I was out eating an ice cream with my brother and a close friend. A car was leaving his parking place, and I said something like "It's being a long time I didn't see a car accident, I miss it, it's been a long time I didn't see one, usually there is always a stupid one who can't drive at all". This is just one crazy example among many other that happen through out the day. Another one was when I was driving very aggressively, I think I would have fought with someone if one driver wouldn't have let me pass, I get angry very fast if someone do something stupid. I wasn't like that before. I did a lot of stuff out of the norm recently, I don't usually, pushing boundaries way more than usual.

I have to say the forum is killing me recently I can't stand it anymore Big Grin, I used to be patient and understanding. I still understand that people need to learn, etc and all that stuff but I don't have the patience to go through it anymore. I understand why some people go overboard after listening to SM3. If you have crazy thought in your head that you keep inside you won't be able to while doing SM3, most of the anger, the hatred you keep inside will flow outside. I do want to kick some people's ass literally from time to time not on the forum but in real life Wink . From someone who has never being in a fight and has been avoiding it for all his life it's quiet a change.

Also while watching the news it's hard to no react to the bs I hear all the time; I do use a lot of not appropriate word much more than usual. Very aggressive attitude, my dad surely saw a big difference. I do notice my brother being surprised too, and he seems to like my new attitude unless I'm calling him out on something.

In the girl area I can't say much. I didn't go out much. The few times I went out I didn't noticed more attraction, I remember a girl being completely hypnotized by me just from looking at me. But not enough number to be sure about it. Anyway I didn't go out much. Also my friend girl in the ice cream shop was checking me out more than usual the last time I went there. But I don't know anything for sure and I haven't been looking for it as much. But to me it seems the attraction in stage 5 was more noticeable.

I spent some good time with my current GF, a lot of sex and good kissing moments.
But I think it's going to end. She is the only girl I dated which I have to say was too nice and too pleasing. Always asking me if it's ok, if I'm fine, if she did ok, if the blowjob was good, etc, she sent me text messages everyday for 3 months. She also told me that she is always wet when she is with me, I don't know if it's always true though I don't trust anything she says, she doesn't lie much but she doesn't always live in this reality.
I do like girls pleasing me but it was clear to me that she was doing it out of insecurity. So from that I expected that it would be a dead end at some point.

Sex wise I can't say I noticed I last longer, though since AM6 stage 5 I no longer feel much on my dick. I don't have much sensation anymore on my dick. I have to say it's quiet disappointing. It seems to help me last longer but I don't get as much pleasure as before. Whats the point of sex if you don't feel anything anymore. So to me the sex enhancing stuff in Sm3 suc**s. And it's quiet strange that I became numb from using AM6. So a bummer in that area. Though I have improved my sex skills a lot but what I got from SM3 I'm not sure.

The stage 6 feel a bit like the stage 1. I remember feeling on top of the world in the 1st stage, I think it was the best stage, with stage 2 maybe. I want to listen to SM3 again after this run. But I also want to test DMSI since I already bought it. Hard decision.

There were times I wanted to stop SM3 because I was thinking it was messing with my spiritual development. I'm no sure now.

There is also a lot of psychological development from SM3 that I didn't talk about because I'm not sure it's possible to talk about it. It's depressing sometimes because you are facing hard reality. One thing I have been thinking about is that no one actually care about you. We are faking love, friendship, to please our little ego. Deep inside we don't care if sometime dies or is hurt. We are insecure in our self so we get attached to friends, family, relationship. All that because we need it but not really because we love or we care. Sometimes I think there is love somewhere, that we are still able to do some good stuff. But since doing SM3 I'm going more in the direction that no one actually care. And I think it's the main reason SM3 is so hard and why a lot of people resist it and feel depressed. Though I don't think this run was hard for me, it was quiet easy to go through it, not always so but overall easy. My AM5 run was very hard compared to it.

So mixed stuff from SM3. Overall I would say it's a good sub. I don't think I got all from it in just one run. Like every 6 stage sub it's hard to say if the sub is really good or not because I would have to run it 3 times at least to be sure about it. I think I got around 40% from the product description. Maybe if I run it another time the results will go through the roof.
One thing to keep in mind though is that I didn't go out much during the stage 5 and 6. I wasn't really interested to go out clubbing for example mainly due to the weather condition and sometimes because I didn't think it was worth it.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - ffaux - 09-02-2016

(09-02-2016, 11:58 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: There is also a lot of psychological development from SM3 that I didn't talk about because I'm not sure it's possible to talk about it. It's depressing sometimes because you are facing hard reality. One thing I have been thinking about is that no one actually care about you. We are faking love, friendship, to please our little ego. Deep inside we don't care if sometime dies or is hurt. We are insecure in our self so we get attached to friends, family, relationship. All that because we need it but not really because we love or we care. Sometimes I think there is love somewhere, that we are still able to do some good stuff. But since doing SM3 I'm going more in the direction that no one actually care. And I think it's the main reason SM3 is so hard and why a lot of people resist it and feel depressed. Though I don't think this run was hard for me, it was quiet easy to go through it, not always so but overall easy. My AM5 run was very hard compared to it.

Remember that SM is designed to make you cold. It's what you asked for in becoming a Sex Magnet, that's what it takes. Maybe you're realising now how important love is to you. Are you sure another run of SM is the right decision?

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 09-03-2016

I would prefer to know the truth than seeking love, if love is not worth it or it's a fairy tale. WM2 make you cold too so there is no other choice as far as I know.

But I was just pointing it out as I think it's why people are resisting it and getting depressed, love or not that's not my priority, I care more about my spiritual growth than love.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Frosted - 09-03-2016

No, WM2 made me warm, so warm it compromised my boundaries and so that is why I am running AM6 again. Probably partly due to an impermanent AM6 run as well. Also it gave me this dreamy quality towards women.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - blackwing Z - 09-03-2016

Man youre getting too analytical, been there done that, just pat yourself on the back and appreciate life

plus ur prolly on another level in life... just gotta learn the specs, u know? i get sick of forum as well lol

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 09-03-2016

(09-03-2016, 08:01 AM)Frosted Wrote: No, WM2 made me warm, so warm it compromised my boundaries and so that is why I am running AM6 again. Probably partly due to an impermanent AM6 run as well. Also it gave me this dreamy quality towards women.

Well maybe for you but that's what Shannon said it's supposed to do a long time ago. Now if you compare the 2 I would say one is supposed to be more joyful. But still WM2 is supposed to make you "cold" meaning you don't really care about the women, if there are there or not. You would be more joyful while doing it but internally that it would be the same. The purpose is not love or relationship, it's your pleasure around a lot of women.

The sub is not a relationship magnet, or long term boyfriend or find your perfect love. So either WM3 or SM3 doesn't change much internally. It's a different behavior to achieve the same thing, one you use more your wits or charisma. So you appear more warm but it's just a facade.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - ffaux - 09-03-2016

I don't think you're acknowledging the effect SM is having on you and your perspective. You're very biased at the moment and you're seeing the world through an emotionless lens. I, and other people, disagree with your perspective wholeheartedly. It seems like truth right now because of the beliefs you have got from SM. Like I said: it's what you asked for with SM. If this perspective is not to your liking I suggest taking a break or running another subliminal with some emotional healing qualities.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - DisneylandUSA - 09-03-2016

Wow. And, I thought AM6 was intense :angel:
I agree 'emotional healing' Modules make us more 'human-like' and less robotic. It is healthy to have a 'Don't care' attitude yet, there are limits to it regarding this Life in general. We can not be Numb to our feelings/emotions... What a boring life this World would be Big Grin

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Frosted - 09-03-2016

(09-03-2016, 12:38 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 08:01 AM)Frosted Wrote: No, WM2 made me warm, so warm it compromised my boundaries and so that is why I am running AM6 again. Probably partly due to an impermanent AM6 run as well. Also it gave me this dreamy quality towards women.

Well maybe for you but that's what Shannon said it's supposed to do a long time ago. Now if you compare the 2 I would say one is supposed to be more joyful. But still WM2 is supposed to make you "cold" meaning you don't really care about the women, if there are there or not. You would be more joyful while doing it but internally that it would be the same. The purpose is not love or relationship, it's your pleasure around a lot of women.

The sub is not a relationship magnet, or long term boyfriend or find your perfect love. So either WM3 or SM3 doesn't change much internally. It's a different behavior to achieve the same thing, one you use more your wits or charisma. So you appear more warm but it's just a facade.

Not just for me, ask Ben or Rayhon they had the same problem as me, WM makes you feminine. Also there are a lot of things in WM that are geared toward relationships and there is even a line on the salespage that says it makes you into boyfriend material. And I experienced something far from cold detachment on WM towards women and towards people in general. In fact I became more warm towards them, just like I said before. It gives you a genuine interest in people.

Wheras SM seems to make you this more cold aggressive loner type guy who doesn't GAF.