Subliminal Talk
King Sex Magnet!!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: King Sex Magnet!!! (/Thread-King-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-10-2016

Catman why do you see everything in a negative way I just admit that I was in the same situation as you. Where do you see any drag down here?
I should have shut my mouth it seems.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - CatMan - 03-10-2016

I don't know bro, I don't see other people's issues being mentioned often is all I meant.

I am really hard on myself as it is I guess about it all, so seeing it often just burns it into me more and more.

Maybe it's nothing and I'm being an oversensitive bitch.

Enjoy your SM3 run, dude. Show us how to run it.

I wish you the best, with SM3 and beyond.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-12-2016

Stage 1 Day 12:
SM3 I do love the way you make me feel about women.

Day 13:
I went to a cloth store and the woman working there, a girl around my age, good looking with nice boobs went all crazy about me. She went all girly, her mood was very enthusiastic, I never seen someone so enthusiastic while selling cloth , she was pleasing me all she could, laughing to everything I said which wasn't meant to be funny and it wasn't. So after checking some jeans with her I told her I didn't like the one she gave me. So I went to check the shoes in another room and she followed me there. She told me she ain't following me and that she need to be with me because some people stole the store according to her. I have a hard time believing her and I said it, obviously I'm not the kind of guys who would stole the store so I think it was an excuse and she didn't need an excuse anyway. Most people wouldn't care about that, it would be natural to follow me as they are here for the customer but she needed to say it because she felt awkward about it. So this went on and on for 20 min, she talked a lot and please me a lot. At the end I found a good pair of shoes. When I was going to pay she told me that she can make me visit the other part of the store that I didn't see yet. But I told her no. Maybe she wanted to stay with me or ask me for my number, I wouldn't be surprised.
At the counter the woman voice in her 40 was very irritating, not natural at all, maybe she was nervous too.
I went to my usual perfume shop and the girl that is usually attracted to me had a deer in the headlight. When I came in with my new cocky attitude, I was checking if my friend wasn't there and then I noticed she blocked on me for 2 seconds and then I look elsewhere. There were absolutely no logical reason for her to look at me that way.
But at least 5 girls look at me this way today if not more. This was the most obvious one though.
Same pattern as usual with guys, huge respect.

Day 14:
I went in town again and I saw a lot of women double checking me while crossing path, happened at least 15 times if not more. They look at me then there is some kind of internal blockage visible on their face then they check me again.

Day 15:
I was eating outside a bar in town today and one woman older than me around 30 ask me if she can seat on my table. It seems there were no table available outside but I'm sure there were inside, also the way she did it seems like it was premeditated. So I told her that she doesn't bother me at all. Then I asked her if she is alone and she told me she is waiting for someone which I interpret as a lie. For 15 minutes we didn't talk. I checked her behavior a lot, it seems she was a bit intimidated, and she hide it very well and it seems she was heavy breathing. Also I some point she put her sunglasses but there were no reason for it as she was checking her phone, so I think she put her sunglasses to check me out. Even with her Sunglasses I didn't care, I know when someone is looking at me even without seeing their eyes, I look at their face reaction. So I noticed she was looking at me when I look at her and she looked away in a doggy way, it's not a natural way to turn her head.
So after 15 minutes I asked her for a cigarette, I noticed her hand were shaking when she gave me the cigarette. Just after that I told her that her watch is nice. After that the conversation went fluid and we talk about where we come from. It was nice talking to her.
After 10 mins talking she said she had to go. I could have ask for her number but I didn't, I didn't feel it was worth it.
In town I noticed the same pattern as yesterday with women around me. I noticed that they look at me then turn their head fast like they have been caught, one was with her boyfriend and she was cheeking me out more than one time.
At some point one of my alpha friend came. I noticed that he behaved very differently than usual and he told me that too. I noticed at some point he was even nervous with me, for like 10 seconds. In my entire life I never saw that guy nervous with me and anyone else. The only time I saw him nervous was when he approached a girl once at a beach.
We went at the beach then and at around 5pm his friend girl came with 2 other girls. I was more social than before and it went very well better than before, my conversation was more fluid, natural. At some point I noticed that the group of girls began to speak about sex, I even heard them saying “big dick”. One girl, the most beautiful was curious about me, and checked me out from time to time. It seems she was very curious about me. I'm sure the conversation went sexual due to my presence.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - SurferJoy - 03-12-2016

(03-12-2016, 09:12 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: SM3 I do love the way you make me feel about women.

You have a fun life WinkSmileCool

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-14-2016

Day 16:
I forgot a few things as there is so much happening lately. The cougar woman at my ice cream shop offered me something free. Something she said she won't do as it's very dangerous for her. This time I was surprised and she said no one will notice. I'm more natural with her, before I was a bit awkward, but now she always look at me with a smile like we share a story together. 1 week ago she did something strange too. She ask her female colleague to help her when I came in. But when the colleague, came she ask her “what do you need me for” and there were no logical reason from her.
So my conclusion is that she either feel I was too much for her (cougar woman) and she ask the young “pretty” colleague to come. Or she wanted me to hook up with her colleague. I don't think it was a conscious reaction from her. More an overwhelming desire to please me.
This is a little story happening in the background but there are a lot of them happening recently, so much that I can't keep track of them.
I also think there were some kind of half working manifestation at the beginning of the stage.
2 women went crazy about me online pretty fast. The first one for no logical reason. She was the kind of crazy girl so I didn't pay attention. So after 3 minutes talking she left me her number and said to text her.
The other one wasn't as crazy and she is gorgeous. After 30 minutes she went a bit crazy and told me I was about to fall in love with her. And then she told me to text her on Facebook because she doesn't come on this website too much. I still don't know what happened because they didn't answer my text afterward. The second one didn't seem like a fake but could be.
I went to the beach today and it seems some women are smiling at me under their sunglasses. It's not a big smile but a slight curve on their mouth like they enjoy what they see. A cougar women was staring at me. The sunset was in the opposite direction but instead of looking there she looked at me.
All I think right now is sex, every word I read seems to have a sexual connotation or I see a sexual word instead of the real word. When I look at a girl I can't prevent myself from looking at her pu***y. I do love that though, I like to be horny all the time. I go out every time I can, I don't even want to look at my computer anymore unless it's for dating online or working on something.

Day 17:

I did some crazy work with online dating, I sent a least 40 messages to women, all different message about them. And it paid off as a mature women invite me to diner just after seeing my description on a dating site. I have to admit that my description is near perfect for a mature woman. My motivation to talk to women is very high. I may have found that being around women satisfy my lust, my hunger for sex, at least partially.
I met the 2 women that were nervous with me last time when I was talking to them. And today they were nervous again. The first mature one was scratching all over her body like when someone is nervous during an audition. The second one, a 18 years old girl very mature for her age couldn't talk properly with me, for the first 4 minutes she was struggling with every word she said. At some point I told her “ are you alright, you don't seems ok” and she told me she is sick, that's the excuse she came up with and she had to think hard to find it. I never saw someone sick that couldn't even walk properly or talk and had to think hard to know what's happening to them. Funny to say the least. I wanted to invite her for a drink but I didn't, she was too young and they were her female boss not far away. Maybe I should have.
I couldn't stay at home today even for a Monday, and I went outside everyday since Thursday. Hopefully I don't have any work currently.
This sexual energy is hard to control I have to admit. I understand why Shannon said with SM3 if you don't have sex during it you literally don't want it.
I have a date set up for tomorrow, it's strange how women are reacting to me online. It's either yes I want to meet you right now or they ignore me. Once they know who I am really they start to melt. That's why I see this reaction from her, she didn't even try to search further and she ask me for dinner, she doesn't even know my name and I know she is not an easy catch usually, at least not with everyone.
But all girls are easy when you take the right approach.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - maxx55 - 03-14-2016

Keep up the work and consistency! I think this is the first SM journal I read where someone is having significant results throughout the first stage. It really makes me consider running AM 3x before SM the first time.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-16-2016

Stage 1 Day 19:

So I went to my date yesterday and it went very well. She seems like a serious girl that is mature. This would be the first time I date with a mature women. So like usual with the girls I date they are very impressed and don't believe I'm real. She was nervous a lot during our date. Women sees me as high value now and they get nervous around me. Even after 3 hours talking together she was still nervous. At some point I told her I know she is nervous and that she should calm down, relax, I explained her a few things. My voice is very calming and sexy, full of assurance and confidence. it she was seems a bit avoiding. During the meeting I touch her with my foot while we were seating, then I slightly touch her legs while we talk afterwards. She neither refuse my touch and she didn't react at all it seems. She did notice my legs was very near hers but didn't accept my offer (she didn't reject it though). Usually the women I dated were all over me, touched me when I touched them, some of them even engaged the touching.
I would say she is either blind, she doesn't have social intelligence or she prefer to wait.
While we were eating at the sushi restaurant I noticed she was horny but later on she didn't seems to be horny or I didn't notice.
During the night she invited me next Saturday so we go out together, and she told me I can stay at her place afterward (sexual offer). As an excuse she said it is because she doesn't have a car so it should be exhausting for me to take her out.

So we talk a lot and the discussion was fluid even if she is said I don't talk much (she was too nervous so she talked a lot). Before I take her home she asked me if I was okay for Saturday and I said yes in nonchalant way. I have to say I was a bit bored, more than I am during a date usually. I took her attitude as someone who doesn't have social skill to respond appropriately.
Maybe she was too intimated by my presence to notice what was happening.
I may have another date with another girl online shortly.

But I'm very optimist about his girl as I know her birth date so I know she is very compatible with me.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Jason Capital - 03-16-2016

(03-16-2016, 09:19 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Stage 1 Day 19:

So I went to my date yesterday and it went very well. She seems like a serious girl that is mature.
But I'm very optimist about his girl as I know her birth date so I know she is very compatible with me.

Yo, nice progress.
Sometimes, I had to tell a girl, that's it's okay, and you can relax.
Still they won't.
And, fear of rejection is something that might have been issue for her.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Womanizer - 03-16-2016

So I went to my date yesterday and it went very well. She seems like a serious girl that is mature. This would be the first time I date with a mature women. So like usual with the girls I date they are very impressed and don't believe I'm real. She was nervous a lot during our date. Women sees me as high value now and they get nervous around me. Even after 3 hours talking together she was still nervous. At some point I told her I know she is nervous and that she should calm down, relax, I explained her a few things. My voice is very calming and sexy, full of assurance and confidence. it she was seems a bit avoiding. During the meeting I touch her with my foot while we were seating, then I slightly touch her legs while we talk afterwards. She neither refuse my touch and she didn't react at all it seems. She did notice my legs was very near hers but didn't accept my offer (she didn't reject it though). Usually the women I dated were all over me, touched me when I touched them, some of them even engaged the touching.
I would say she is either blind, she doesn't have social intelligence or she prefer to wait.
While we were eating at the sushi restaurant I noticed she was horny but later on she didn't seems to be horny or I didn't notice.
During the night she invited me next Saturday so we go out together, and she told me I can stay at her place afterward (sexual offer). As an excuse she said it is because she doesn't have a car so it should be exhausting for me to take her out.

So we talk a lot and the discussion was fluid even if she is said I don't talk much (she was too nervous so she talked a lot). Before I take her home she asked me if I was okay for Saturday and I said yes in nonchalant way. I have to say I was a bit bored, more than I am during a date usually. I took her attitude as someone who doesn't have social skill to respond appropriately.
Maybe she was too intimated by my presence to notice what was happening.
I may have another date with another girl online shortly.

My educated it guess is she was intimidated by that alpha aura ; I noticed alot of people seem to be around me , same should apply to you. Next time you could say something like , it's refreshing to know that you're nervous around me I promise to take good care of you ; don't you worry you're safe with me. Maybe that will take the pressure of her. You could do something dumb on purpose as well to soften up the vibe so it's not too serious.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - Jason Capital - 03-16-2016

(03-16-2016, 12:38 PM)Womanizer Wrote:

So I went to my date yesterday and it went very well. She seems like a serious girl that is mature.

My educated it guess is she was intimidated by that alpha aura ; I noticed alot of people seem to be around me , same should apply to you. Next time you could say something like , it's refreshing to know that you're nervous around me I promise to take good care of you ; don't you worry you're safe with me. Maybe that will take the pressure of her. You could do something dumb on purpose as well to soften up the vibe so it's not too serious.

:idea: That's subtle yet powerful way to open her up.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-16-2016

I was thinking about doing a dumb thing or to tell her something like that but I didn't on purpose. Some threat is better she will be more attracted. I took off a bit of her pressure and thats enough. She has to do some work, I won't do everything for her. Also I can't make that promise, it's not like I know already if I like her, I take some distance, I still consider her like a stranger.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-18-2016

Stage 1 day 22:
I'm living the dream right now, I went to a night club yesterday night.
A pure bliss Rolleyes I didn't hook up with any girl though, I only stayed 2 hours. But wow when I looked at some women they melt. I saw at least 20 women within 2 hour that checked me out. The best was when I crossed path with them and I looked in their eyes. The best one was a girl that looked at me when she went to the toilet. I looked at her and I saw on her face that she wanted to kiss me, she looked at my eyes then my lips with such a desire wow. She wasn't the only one to look at me but it was the most crazy look I ever saw when a women look at me.

When I was dancing a lot of women looked at me, one was trying to seduce me, she was caressing her boobs near me and looking at me from time to time. It's hard to describe but it's like I see through all women, I see their attitude, in one second I know how they feels and most of the time they are intimated. But intimidated is not really the right word. It's like they can't be themselves when I'm near them, I can see they are compensating for something, it's like their body is not moving in a natural way.

But the amount of staring was quiet surprising to say the least, at some point I was a the bar and everyone women around was checking me, they do check me out the most when I can't see them. On the dance floor they get more shy though. What an amazing night even with best phero out there I never had such amount of girls looking at me. Within 2 seconds I noticed it.

There was a lot more I can't say it all and I don't remember all.
I saw my Ex calling me, I completely ignored her and I went home. This was quiet funny because she yelled my name like a little girl being excited to see me but I ignored her. The security guards who saw what happened where shocked, I saw their body went tense. Curiously none of them said a word when I was coming in and out of the club alone, the woman that checked the guys coming in was intimated and couldn't blurt out a word Rolleyes

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - JackOfHearts - 03-22-2016

Stage 1 Day 23:

I went out with a friend today. And I did notice more looks again. I thought I had more looks yesterday because I was in a nightclub. But today I had the same attention from women in town. A lot of women look at me, if there is a table with 4 women next to me there is a least one looking at me, and often the other next to her do the same afterward. Even men were looking at me. Cougar look at me a lot, women in their 30 too. Until now I didn't receive any hate what so ever from anyone. I was expecting some problems with some people but until now nothing quiet the opposite.
If stage 1 is so amazing I'm wondering what's going to happen in the next stage, I feel like I'm a magnet already. I even feel like it will be annoying if girls look at me all the times. But until now It's fun.

Day 24:

I went to my date with this girl I met online and It was boring. And now I understand why since I have her birth time. She has some nasty problem with her dating life, I would say it's a woman that is afraid of dating, marriage, the opposite sex. It's no wonder she didn't behave well when I initiated touching, and being close to her. It's the first time I went to a date and I didn't kiss the girl, she didn't let me and she avoid it. Even the second time I didn't had any occasion. When I talked about some sexual topic and dating conversation she avoid it or she went into her complaining attitude like the world is against her and that she met only wrong men. On the second date she didn't talk much, she didn't made a lot of efforts.
I won't text her again unless she do some efforts. I was very disappointed by her. The first date went very well, the second was a nightmare. She is sabotaging herself I think.

Day 26:
I went out again as I can't stay home long. I went to a perfume shop that I don't go often. It was a new women working there, she is 23 year old I think.
So she approached me, and asked me if I need help. I told her “no I'm just looking around, but if you have any advice I would be interested” My tone of voice was very relax, smooth and sexy. After I said that she went all crazy, she laughed like a crazy girl like what I said was very funny. I think it's the first time I see a girl laughing so much for nothing. During our conversation she laugh a lot too and I didn't say any joke, everything was about normal perfume conversation. Her behavior was very needy to say the least. She was able to talk though, she didn't hold eyes contact for long. She was touching her hair a lot at the beginning.
But her laughter was so off and not inappropriate that I was wondering what the senior woman was thinking behind the counter. She was a decent girl though, around 7. Her make up wasn't ugly.
It seems my taste since doing SM3 went up a bit. I see much more that the women around me are weak, sensitive and that they need someone like me. My ability to stay confident, cocky is higher too. I have this little cocky smile. It's basically the SM3 description that I'm living. My standard for women is higher, but I'm so horny that I would f** everything that comes near me. But since last week I learn to control that horny attitude. I don't need to add that a lot of women looked at me today also, I'm getting used to it, I expect women to react this way now.

RE: King Sex Magnet!!! - maxx55 - 03-25-2016

Hey Alpha, I'm curious. Before starting SM3, did you feel that you fully transformed into a transcendent alpha with all those runs of AM6?

Either way, it seems your SM3 run is just going to be epic. I'm asking because the more I see my situation and what I truly want for myself internally, the more I realize that I want to be a transcendent alpha.