Subliminal Talk
I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 (/Thread-I-couldn-t-save-my-father-He-passed-away-on-13-Nov-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - Shannon - 05-23-2021

I'm sorry to hear you have had to go through this, Zane. My condolences for your losses. It is something everyone who lives long enough will have to face - the death of one or both parents. I have been through a lot of deaths in my life and there's more to come. But I am no stranger to it.

I suggest that you take the advice I wish I had been given when my mother died. Don't try to do anything important for at least 6 months, and maybe a year is better. Let yourself process the experience and the pain. I spent my entire inheritance paying off bills I didn't have to pay off instead of investing that money, and if I had invested it in Tesla or BTC or Apple or Amazon, I would be a multi-millionaire or even a multi-billionaire right now. Instead I did what I had been taught, pay your debts. Only in my grief, I didn't realize... these aren't my debts.

Give yourself some time to heal and recover mentally and emotionally before doing anything important. And may you find peace and happiness in time.

RE: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - CatMan - 05-23-2021

That's horrible, Zane. I'm so sorry to hear that my friend.

This situation we're in is awful. Horrific. I assume based off your post that it's India. The oxygen shortage there is terrible, I've heard about it a lot from people I know.

Shannon's advice is good. And having help from an estate lawyer if you can is very important during this time. Trust me on that. They can guide you through the whole process. It's already a nightmarish emotional burden that I can't even imagine. The stuff to handle otherwise, can be overwhelming. Last thing you want is another headache to deal with during this time, having an estate lawyer can make sure things are done properly.

We're here for you, Zane. Whatever that means, or is worth. I wish we could've done more...

RE: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - Kol - 05-24-2021

My condolences Zane

RE: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - tolgaocal80 - 05-24-2021

hey Zane, you we all will die sometime, nature doing its job, my condolences..

RE: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - Omni3 - 05-24-2021

My condolences

RE: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - Zane - 05-24-2021

(05-23-2021, 07:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm sorry to hear you have had to go through this, Zane.  My condolences for your losses.  It is something everyone who lives long enough will have to face - the death of one or both parents.  I have been through a lot of deaths in my life and there's more to come.  But I am no stranger to it.  

I suggest that you take the advice I wish I had been given when my mother died.  Don't try to do anything important for at least 6 months, and maybe a year is better.  Let yourself process the experience and the pain.  I spent my entire inheritance paying off bills I didn't have to pay off instead of investing that money, and if I had invested it in Tesla or BTC or Apple or Amazon, I would be a multi-millionaire or even a multi-billionaire right now.  Instead I did what I had been taught, pay your debts.  Only in my grief, I didn't realize... these aren't my debts.

Give yourself some time to heal and recover mentally and emotionally before doing anything important.  And may you find peace and happiness in time.
True my friend will listen to your advice

RE: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - Jake2015 - 05-24-2021

Zane im so sorry to hear this bro.

I hadnt returned to the forum for around 2 months and when i did I started on OF3 and noticed I hadnt seen you. Only now suddenly saw this threads title and now so sad for your loss bro.

Someone above suggested a gofund so if you cant start this can someone here start this if they know how to for him and if they know how to send him money then im sure we can all send something.

Since Zane is in India im sure no matter what most of us send however small will be a lot due to the exchange rate.

Stay strong Zane and reach out to any of us here or all of us here. You arent alone here and you know that.

RE: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - RTBoss - 05-24-2021

My heart is with you, Zane - I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Keep in touch - we're here for you, brother!