Subliminal Talk
I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 (/Thread-I-couldn-t-save-my-father-He-passed-away-on-13-Nov-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - EvolvingPhoenix - 08-03-2019

Congratulations man! This gives me hope that E3 (and eventually LTU5, when I can afford it) will work for me and change my life too!

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Omni3 - 08-03-2019

(08-03-2019, 09:06 AM)Zane Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 05:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm really pleased to see that you have made this progress, Zane.  I'm curious how you did it.  I'm guessing by your reaction that some of it was our subs, but what was the whole picture? Maybe someone else can benefit from knowing how you did it in the future.

Not some but all of it was your subliminal. I remember you telling me and others hear again and again that fear is the root of all evil.. Fear. 

I then consciously started recognizing my fear and tbh it took me 3 years. I diagnosed with GAD and MDD. Nothing worked. Nothing. 

I started facing small fears and thinking that let's try this even though I felt all the anxiety  and shame in the world. I would sit there and would feel low yet I stayed there. 

I was in a cage. Your subliminals were my only hope and after 5.5G came into existence things started moving a little faster but I would sleep alot.. As people feel when they are on Antidepressants or Anti-psychotic. I knew sub was working even though I wasn't functioning well.. 

In short everything I did to improve myself just worked temporary..weather it was homeopathy, Drugs, Herbals and all other energy work... 

My fears were powerful enough that it would alot reject anything thing I tried to improve myself. 

I just focused on removing and overcoming my fears alone.. That's all I did. It started small but then just like a habit it only got better.. 

I just had this thought that if I overcome my fears then I will achieve everything. 

FRM module is what made all the difference. 

MLS-5.5G taught me to thinking more logically then emotionally. 

DMSi 3.2 made me feel all kind of emotions and in the end it made me emotionally very strong and somehow fixed my MDD.. Idk how I took no medication. 

USLM-5.5G helped me become successful at anything I focus my mind on.. Except deep mental issues yet USLM3 made me visit the best psychiatrist in my area... I have been to other psychiatrist before in 2012 and 2016 but their medication never worked nor were they about to figure out my OCD.. my fear of change was too great. I resisted everything but with USLM my subconscious is accepting all the changes and those exact same medication started working on me all of a sudden. 

Infact I have noticed that my subconscious resist any form of change by making me masturbate like crazy in starting. 

If I try to make a new habit or listen to any new subliminal or take a different antidepressant or change it dose.. then the flow of it will be broken by me feeling too horny fapping for 2-3-4 days straight but after that the urges will decline after few days... Escape mechanism as you call it.. 

It's all fear.. That's the root of all problems. You were right. 

I also wanna say that I now consciously practice heart- coherence.. Google it. 

Also, If I am lazy about anything and don't feel like doing a particular job then.. I would just visualize for 5 sec that I already did that job and after few minutes or hours/day.. I would find myself really motivated to do that job. 

USLM shows you the way.. But we are the one who has to walk. 

Other things also happen and manifest. But then it would look as if Its all miracle.. 

Everyday, I practice lot and visualizing from cup if coffee to back pain doesn't matter...I just focus on the goal but enjoy the journey. 

I know things won't go my way but I will get what I want so I just watch the movie/drama in between and have fun.. Cause I am sure that I am gonna get there eventually.. 

I just view all of this life as a simulation even when I am outside which makes me believe that anything is possible.. So its easier to convince myself that I can hack all this game.. 

I play Asphalt 9 and tbh I see everything in that games as a reflection of my life in terms of success. Just enjoying it.. 

In the end I was say this.. Its as if I reincarnated into a different reality.. That's how I can describe. Remembering all the bad things from previous life but not getting emotional thinking about that.. Just learning lessons. 

Sorry for typos.

+1 for heart coherence.
Prior to Shannon's subs I found heart coherence was amazing. NOW combining USLM3/FRM with heart coherence is next level, and UMS is out of this world, it takes it all to a whole new level...

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - StridingStrider - 08-05-2019

Interesting stuff on heart coherence. Can you recommend the best book on practicing it?

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Zane - 08-05-2019

(08-05-2019, 08:02 AM)StridingStrider Wrote: Interesting stuff on heart coherence. Can you recommend the best book on practicing it?

The Divine Matrix... By Gregg Bradon 

You can also youtube the title and it's a 3 hour lecture... You will love it

https://youtu.be/gKxl91U3ufI

Dont worry he speaks English after 10 seconds

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Zane - 08-05-2019

(08-03-2019, 09:45 PM)Djinnni Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 09:06 AM)Zane Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 05:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm really pleased to see that you have made this progress, Zane.  I'm curious how you did it.  I'm guessing by your reaction that some of it was our subs, but what was the whole picture? Maybe someone else can benefit from knowing how you did it in the future.

Not some but all of it was your subliminal. I remember you telling me and others hear again and again that fear is the root of all evil.. Fear. 

I then consciously started recognizing my fear and tbh it took me 3 years. I diagnosed with GAD and MDD. Nothing worked. Nothing. 

I started facing small fears and thinking that let's try this even though I felt all the anxiety  and shame in the world. I would sit there and would feel low yet I stayed there. 

I was in a cage. Your subliminals were my only hope and after 5.5G came into existence things started moving a little faster but I would sleep alot.. As people feel when they are on Antidepressants or Anti-psychotic. I knew sub was working even though I wasn't functioning well.. 

In short everything I did to improve myself just worked temporary..weather it was homeopathy, Drugs, Herbals and all other energy work... 

My fears were powerful enough that it would alot reject anything thing I tried to improve myself. 

I just focused on removing and overcoming my fears alone.. That's all I did. It started small but then just like a habit it only got better.. 

I just had this thought that if I overcome my fears then I will achieve everything. 

FRM module is what made all the difference. 

MLS-5.5G taught me to thinking more logically then emotionally. 

DMSi 3.2 made me feel all kind of emotions and in the end it made me emotionally very strong and somehow fixed my MDD.. Idk how I took no medication. 

USLM-5.5G helped me become successful at anything I focus my mind on.. Except deep mental issues yet USLM3 made me visit the best psychiatrist in my area... I have been to other psychiatrist before in 2012 and 2016 but their medication never worked nor were they about to figure out my OCD.. my fear of change was too great. I resisted everything but with USLM my subconscious is accepting all the changes and those exact same medication started working on me all of a sudden. 

Infact I have noticed that my subconscious resist any form of change by making me masturbate like crazy in starting. 

If I try to make a new habit or listen to any new subliminal or take a different antidepressant or change it dose.. then the flow of it will be broken by me feeling too horny fapping for 2-3-4 days straight but after that the urges will decline after few days... Escape mechanism as you call it.. 

It's all fear.. That's the root of all problems. You were right. 

I also wanna say that I now consciously practice heart- coherence.. Google it. 

Also, If I am lazy about anything and don't feel like doing a particular job then.. I would just visualize for 5 sec that I already did that job and after few minutes or hours/day.. I would find myself really motivated to do that job. 

USLM shows you the way.. But we are the one who has to walk. 

Other things also happen and manifest. But then it would look as if Its all miracle.. 

Everyday, I practice lot and visualizing from cup if coffee to back pain doesn't matter...I just focus on the goal but enjoy the journey. 

I know things won't go my way but I will get what I want so I just watch the movie/drama in between and have fun.. Cause I am sure that I am gonna get there eventually.. 

I just view all of this life as a simulation even when I am outside which makes me believe that anything is possible.. So its easier to convince myself that I can hack all this game.. 

I play Asphalt 9 and tbh I see everything in that games as a reflection of my life in terms of success. Just enjoying it.. 

In the end I was say this.. Its as if I reincarnated into a different reality.. That's how I can describe. Remembering all the bad things from previous life but not getting emotional thinking about that.. Just learning lessons. 

Sorry for typos.

+1 for heart coherence.
Prior to Shannon's subs I found heart coherence was amazing. NOW combining USLM3/FRM with heart coherence is next level, and UMS is out of this world, it takes it all to a whole new level...

When combined with USLM and FRM.. The results are mind blowing..

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Omni3 - 08-05-2019

(08-05-2019, 08:02 AM)StridingStrider Wrote: Interesting stuff on heart coherence. Can you recommend the best book on practicing it?

Also check out Institute Of Hearthmath referenced by Gregg Braden, Plus the EmWave 2 Heart Coherence Trainer

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - StridingStrider - 08-07-2019

(08-05-2019, 11:57 AM)Zane Wrote:

The Divine Matrix... By Gregg Bradon 

You can also youtube the title and it's a 3 hour lecture... You will love it

https://youtu.be/gKxl91U3ufI

Dont worry he speaks English after 10 seconds

(08-05-2019, 01:54 PM)Djinnni Wrote:

Also check out Institute Of Hearthmath referenced by Gregg Braden, Plus the EmWave 2 Heart Coherence Trainer

Thanks for the reference guys. I'll check them out.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Zane - 10-27-2020

When I made this thread in 2016...

I was angry at my Dad and everything related to him.

Now(2020) I am doing everything. Literally everything to save his life and bring him back home.

Diagnosed on 12 Sept with Brain Abscess and Fungal Pneumonia.

Still in Coma to this day. I am on UMS cause I need the money to save his life and got him in top Hospital in the City. Very Expensive.

Just wanted to let you guys know. Felt like it.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - fab10 - 10-27-2020

I’m so sorry bro, I hope your dad will get better soon. Please take care of yourself as well.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - RTBoss - 10-27-2020

Sorry to hear that, Zane.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - DarkTempatation - 10-28-2020

@Zane hi zane Very sorry to hear about your father. My prayers and postivity are with you and your family.
You could start a Campaign for yourself or 'Gofundme' page if you needed help with finances for your fathers treatment, i'm sure people in here would be happy to donate and 'Help' (i) myself would indeed love to help.

All the best stay strong and positive! Smile

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Shannon - 10-28-2020

The last time I had pneumonia, I nebulized 50 PPM ionic silver to clear it up. It was bad enough that I would have had to go to the emergency room if that hadn't worked. I ended up having to nebulize 3 to 5 mL it every hour, 8 hours a day for a few days, but it worked.

Mine was bacterial or viral in nature, but I know that ionic silver works for killing some types of fungus. Colloidal silver also works for some types of fungus. There's only one seller of genuine colloidal silver on the market, everything else is either ionic posing as colloidal, or ionic that has been processed to have a higher amount of colloidal than usual. The only true colloidal silver is MesoSilver.

This of course is not medical advice, but I thought this information might be interesting to you as something to consider. You might also consider MIR3 for helping his pneumonia, or MHS for helping his brain abscess. I don't know if they would be helpful, but they are the only things I can think of that might help.

Best wishes. Hopefully UMS is making a difference for you.

RE: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - Zane - 05-23-2021

I couldn't save my mother and lost her on 21-04-21....

Lack of oxygen. Countrie's health systems have collapsed... Lost both parent within 5 months.. How I am hadelling this only I knoe

RE: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - Zane - 05-23-2021

Death everything.... Can't even cry.. I have siblings to take care off