Subliminal Talk
Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? (/Thread-Poll-What-is-your-optimum-listening-time)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - lokko - 02-22-2016

10-12 hours is the real sweet spot but 8-10 is also fine.

RE: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - Lowe - 02-22-2016

(02-22-2016, 09:01 AM)LionKing Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 01:59 AM)Lowe Wrote: Shannon explicitly said subliminals should not be listened to more than 16 hours a day, so I doubt anymore than that would help. We know already that our brain needs time off to process the information, so it always surprises me when someone go over that limit. Of course, if it still works well for them then that is great.

"12 to 16 hours of exposure per day is the sweet spot for most people. More than 21 hours of exposure per day will not have significant increase in results and may even slow them down, as your mind and brain must have time to process the input for maximum results."
-AM6 manual (SM3 has similar)

Aha, okay. I remembered it from the 5G instructions, but the wording was different from what I recall:
"How much time should you use it for every day? I recommend 8 to 16 hours a day. 8 to 12 is usually plenty"

I stand corrected.

RE: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - CatMan - 02-22-2016

21 hours per day.

I need every single script repetition I can squeeze out of every single day. Especially with programming to do with fear or girls/sex. So I don't like to "waste" any possible listening time EVER.

When I go out socially, due to being out for several hours, those days my listening time will fall down to 17-18 hours per day.

Volume also is important to remember, not just the hours listened. Also, HOW you listen can make a dramatic change in effectiveness, be that speakers, headphones etc.

Full disclosure: I'm the one that voted for the highest amount of hours in your poll, lol.

RE: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - RTBoss - 02-22-2016

(02-22-2016, 09:01 AM)LionKing Wrote: More than 21 hours of exposure per day will not have significant increase in results and may even slow them down, as your mind and brain must have time to process the input for maximum results."
-AM6 manual (SM3 has similar)

In my opinion, more than 16-18 hours per day does this - especially with long-term usage. Once again, just my opinion.

RE: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - ImFreeman - 02-23-2016

Im currently pulling 18hs a day. I am thinking, if every 2 days having one night w/ No subs whatsoever would be better, to let the brain rest and process the imput ??

18hs + 10hs = 28hs every 2 days, still 14hs daily on average with more restfull sleep ?

RE: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - eternity - 02-24-2016

when i was running the 6 stagers, i would listen day and night, pulling approximately 17-18 hrs daily. ocassionally i would choose not to run it at night, so it'd be 10 hrs that day. i find it to be pretty useful, although every 3rd day might be a little too often as I vaguely recall reading somewhere that consistency in hours is important for 6 stagers. i could be wrong though =)

RE: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - Dzemoo - 02-28-2016

I honestly listen to sm this run between 4-8 hours on dj headphones and the resulta are much stronger than my first run with 14-16 hours a day... Just saying

RE: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - GlaizenGold777 - 02-28-2016

(02-23-2016, 07:59 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: Im currently pulling 18hs a day. I am thinking, if every 2 days having one night w/ No subs whatsoever would be better, to let the brain rest and process the imput ??

18hs + 10hs = 28hs every 2 days, still 14hs daily on average with more restfull sleep ?

Shannon said if you want to balance your input and output from subs listen for 12 hours a day. That way you'll have 12 hour input and 12 hour self-processing. Hope it helps, my friend.

RE: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - eternity - 02-28-2016

GLAIZENGOLD IS BACK

RE: Poll: What is your optimum listening time? - Dzemoo - 02-29-2016

Nope i said dj headphones with vlc player on my laptop.

I use no name dj headphones with 5-30khz but want to buy new ones with 5-33khz