Subliminal Talk
General Esoteric Enhancer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: General Esoteric Enhancer (/Thread-General-Esoteric-Enhancer)

General Esoteric Enhancer - Nox - 02-02-2016

Here would be my ideas regarding a sub for these things. Please add to them or disagree. I'd say that this is most likely an 18+ simply due to content, although my ideas are nonsexual. I was gonna say Occult Enhancer but that might scare people off. Tongue

Mental (Foundational Work)

Enhanced visualization
Lessen attachment to time during meditation and ritual
Increase motivation, understanding, wisdom, feeling of peace
Decrease boredom and procrastination
Increase skepticism
Increase understanding of self appropriate outer behaviors (weirdos gotta fit in too)
Increase sense of humor and ability to laugh at self
Ability to increase and create positive and uplifting emotions on the spot
Enhance enjoyment
Enhance memory

Consciousness (Weird)

Enhancement and greater control of astral/lucid/out of body/dream states
Brainwave control and greater ability to decrease states
Decrease fear while attaching heightened intuitive sense of danger
Seperate emotions from consciousness and locate their source. (Help turn them into tools)
Increase recollection of events, experiences and dreams
No judgement of experiences during events.
Heightened wisdom and understanding of past events.
Emotional control
Increase feelings of tranquility
Increase effect and control of placebo response

Energy (Don't tell the family)

Discernment of "flavors" of energies (elements, positive/negative, jing/Chi/shen based, etc.)
Increased detection of foreign consciousness (foreign being outside the self)
Increased ability to detect and control movement within and without self
Heighten detection of micro/macrocosm
Increase ability to affect inlut/output to akasha/collective subconsciousnesses
Add in heightened detection of kundalini energies into danger sense

RE: General Esoteric Enhancer - Daredevil - 02-04-2016

(02-02-2016, 11:49 AM)Nox Wrote: Here would be my ideas regarding a sub for these things. Please add to them or disagree. I'd say that this is most likely an 18+ simply due to content, although my ideas are nonsexual. I was gonna say Occult Enhancer but that might scare people off. Tongue

Mental (Foundational Work)

Enhanced visualization
Lessen attachment to time during meditation and ritual
Increase motivation, understanding, wisdom, feeling of peace
Decrease boredom and procrastination
Increase skepticism
Increase understanding of self appropriate outer behaviors (weirdos gotta fit in too)
Increase sense of humor and ability to laugh at self
Ability to increase and create positive and uplifting emotions on the spot
Enhance enjoyment
Enhance memory

Consciousness (Weird)

Enhancement and greater control of astral/lucid/out of body/dream states
Brainwave control and greater ability to decrease states
Decrease fear while attaching heightened intuitive sense of danger
Seperate emotions from consciousness and locate their source. (Help turn them into tools)
Increase recollection of events, experiences and dreams
No judgement of experiences during events.
Heightened wisdom and understanding of past events.
Emotional control
Increase feelings of tranquility
Increase effect and control of placebo response

Energy (Don't tell the family)

Discernment of "flavors" of energies (elements, positive/negative, jing/Chi/shen based, etc.)
Increased detection of foreign consciousness (foreign being outside the self)
Increased ability to detect and control movement within and without self
Heighten detection of micro/macrocosm
Increase ability to affect inlut/output to akasha/collective subconsciousnesses
Add in heightened detection of kundalini energies into danger sense

1. Dont make it 18+.
2. You can't change the output to collective unconscious, once it happens its immediately stored and even before it happens its stored in the akashik records.
3. I don't get why you need heightened detection of kundalini energies

there are 2 subs I suggest creating

1. Spiritual protection and healing aid

Remove negativity within

Release and remove all implants, foiregn objects, trauma negative thought forms and spiritual parasites from your aura

--Heal your Auric Feild.

--Protection from all negative projections, Frequencies, negative energies, curses and psychic attacks.

--Release all generational curses and trauma in root chakra.

--Divine Protection 

--All experiences empower you

--Emit high frequency love energy

--Regain all lost soul fragments 

--Release all negative energies in chakras

--Releasing all psychic cords with others

--Repel Parasitic people and entities

--Connect with your higher self

--Release and dissolve religious indoctrination 

2. Spiritual abilities unlocker

-- Safely Connect to the source of all things to supply your being with energy.

-- Learn and Discover your souls divine purpose.

-- Unlock hidden abilities in yourself.

-- The source of all things provides you with guidance.

-- Live your life in divine order.

-- Return all souls fragments to rightful places.

RE: General Esoteric Enhancer - Nox - 02-04-2016

1. You're probably right in the 18 issue. I was mostly thinking that it'd be problematic to start unlocking stuff in younger people. I wish I hadn't blocked off a few things when I was a kid, but with my upbringing it also helped me not get wrecked by the family.

2. THE collective unconscious you're correct. I put multiple in an attempt to control the flow from humans to egregores and gods. Might not necessarily work, but you don't have to give entities everything.

3. Heightened detection because once kundalini starts burning you up it can be extremely problematic. Especially if youre new to it. Frying yourself accidentally or bringing in some unwanted guests might create an extremely dangerous sub lol. Knowing when you're creating a situation is a lesson that's very helpful to learn.

For myself personally, on your list for protection and healing I wouldn't want release of negative energies in chakras or psychic cords, or connecting with higher self.

The unlocker I wouldn't want discovering the souls purpose or live life in divine order.

Those issues would be problematic, but the rest seem like they'd work across the board.

RE: General Esoteric Enhancer - Daredevil - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 04:45 PM)Nox Wrote: 1. You're probably right in the 18 issue. I was mostly thinking that it'd be problematic to start unlocking stuff in younger people. I wish I hadn't blocked off a few things when I was a kid, but with my upbringing it also helped me not get wrecked by the family.

2. THE collective unconscious you're correct. I put multiple in an attempt to control the flow from humans to egregores and gods. Might not necessarily work, but you don't have to give entities everything.

3. Heightened detection because once kundalini starts burning you up it can be extremely problematic. Especially if youre new to it. Frying yourself accidentally or bringing in some unwanted guests might create an extremely dangerous sub lol. Knowing when you're creating a situation is a lesson that's very helpful to learn.

For myself personally, on your list for protection and healing I wouldn't want release of negative energies in chakras or psychic cords, or connecting with higher self.

The unlocker I wouldn't want discovering the souls purpose or live life in divine order.

Those issues would be problematic, but the rest seem like they'd work across the board.

Why wouldn't you want cutting psychic cords, these drain your energy for lifetimes on end. Also why wouldn't you want to connect you higher self. And why for the rest of points. I don't get it.

RE: General Esoteric Enhancer - Nox - 02-05-2016

(02-04-2016, 05:51 PM)Hercules Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 04:45 PM)Nox Wrote: 1. You're probably right in the 18 issue. I was mostly thinking that it'd be problematic to start unlocking stuff in younger people. I wish I hadn't blocked off a few things when I was a kid, but with my upbringing it also helped me not get wrecked by the family.

Why wouldn't you want cutting psychic cords, these drain your energy for lifetimes on end. Also why wouldn't you want to connect you higher self. And why for the rest of points. I don't get it.

Mostly it has to do with wanted and unwanted connections. Stuff like that. I can't really elaborate on specifics. I'll just say that the proposed ideas don't quite fit with some paradigm goals. It was why I listed things to be very neutral in outlook.