Subliminal Talk
Priority Programs for 6G creation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Priority Programs for 6G creation (/Thread-Priority-Programs-for-6G-creation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - risingwarrior - 01-21-2017

1. AYP series 6G
2. EPHRA
3. AM 7
4. SM 7
5. DMSI
6. Weight loss

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - eternity - 01-21-2017

1.US combo/ financial sub
2.Renaissance man
3.E3
4.AM7

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - ncbeareatingman - 01-22-2017

IM with ETERNITY a THOUSAND AND ONE PERCENT!!
US/COMBO first...My prefference would be Ultra Success-Luck Magnifier- Money Magnet & Draw Oppurtunities Like a Muther- combo..all in one program
2) Renasissance Man
3) Dream Your BEST solution ( of which I STILL have ON CD,no less,in 2G,(connected with IML since
2009-thats why!)
4) E3
5) AM7 definitely into having this one!!
Great list/post E-Man. Keith.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Griffin - 01-22-2017

1: US + financial motivation
2: MLS
3: E3
4: AM7
5: SM7
I think you cover a lot of ground of what the customers want with this list.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - ncbeareatingman - 01-22-2017

From what all I've SEEN here... there are THREE TOP running continders that are in almost all of the lists of the men here...E3,Ultra-Success/Money-success related and AM7 all three have the most votes and again are contained in almost all of the postings here US-combo/E3/AM7

cant beat it... I fer shure WANT all three of these starting with the Ultra-Success/Combo program.

(01-22-2017, 12:58 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: IM with ETERNITY a THOUSAND AND ONE PERCENT!!
US/COMBO first...My prefference would be Ultra Success-Luck Magnifier- Money Magnet & Draw Oppurtunities Like a Muther- combo..all in one program
2) Renasissance Man
3) Dream Your BEST solution ( of which I STILL have ON CD,no less,in 2G,(connected with IML since
2009-thats why!)
4) E3
5) AM7 definitely into having this one!!
Great list/post E-Man. Keith.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Jake2015 - 01-26-2017

Even though E2 or any sub hasnt worked for me (I fail to run them continuously for 3months+) I however couldn't miss this post so heres my contenders:

1. E3 - A sub to rule them all, and bind them, to lay a foundation upon which to build upon. As long as it has confidence and self esteem as well as fear removal in here then its the one for sure for all to use.

2. Life-Tune Up 3.0 - If this isn't incorporated into E3, then this should be next to build upon the foundational layers of E3 and to then allow us to embrace success on all aspects and levels of life and to embrace and future subs.

From here on its really a subjective approach I believe but I would say the next would be for me 1 of the following (again if they are not incorporated into the above 2.

2.5) Ultra Success - this is to add on to the benefits of the above.

3) Procrastination - I believe this to be the sucker of life and dreams and the reason many never achieve their potential (the other being fear which will have been dealt with above)

4) Ultra Motivaton - From the above it only then makes sense to me to focus on this to give you the drive.

5) IYGSH - Many here are in school or some form of learning. MLS 5.5G failed as it had faults so I refrained from MLS 6.0 and decided this would be the apt sub next.

6) MLS - It can only help in all aspects of life

7) Any female attraction sub or the Alpha Male subs

8) BAMM - because making money makes sense.

Ofcourse this is my subjective list and everyone has their own agendas and goals however I do believe the core 3 above are needed by all.

thanks

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - ncbeareatingman - 01-26-2017

I would say man if yer talking Over come procrastination then WHY NOT combine overcome porcrastination with Ultra Motavation,after all I find when Im running an overcome procrastination Sub I AM ALREADY in ULTRA MOTAVATION mode,anyway. so the two together can ONLY AMP up THE OTHER.
HOwever with that said Im still for Ultra Success/LUck Mag/Money Magnet combo..thats a muther and a motavator right there,FIRST !!

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - ncbeareatingman - 01-28-2017

IM gonna revise MY choice of Three with a yes On Am7 fer shure and E3 as well
with Ultra Success though I'd love to se a combo of
"Ultra Success
Luck Magnifier
Winner's Mind Set
Money Magnet ( with a laser foucus on money & success)
Ultra Motavation
Dream Your Success INTO REALITY"<---(as one program,all 6 of these titles combined,I Know some of you got this already but clearly some missed my point ! thank you)
Of course all of this and wayyy more would be included in BAMM (Grinzz)

* reniassance Man is looking mighty fine at this point too

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Rocket13 - 01-31-2017

1. That Luck Mag/US/Money magnet/Laser focus combo is the main one i want
2. MYP series (subbmissive, nympho, stunningly beautiful, bisexual)
3. E3 w/motivation, (that's theonly thing about E2 i didnt like. Everything else wsa perfect
4. ASC
5. Winner's mindset

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - ncbeareatingman - 01-31-2017

Im with Rocket13 on this one every thing about E2 is fantastic except that LACK of motavation thing...and its been said... you're just needing to grow and develop new ways to be motatvated. thats an easy thing to say but hell that wait while developing NEW WAYS to be motavated could take years.
HOw about some seriious MOTIVATION in there while were waiting,growing and developing newer ways to be motivated!! Becoz that Gap betwen the two and can be one long ass wait.... ONE HAS TO KEEP A ROOF OVER one's head,food ,clothing and shelter... I cant afford another whole 'year' off from creating/manifesting money..I Have to keep going.

Other than that one thing,again,E2 is the bomb dot com!

(01-31-2017, 04:30 AM)Rocket13 Wrote: 1. That Luck Mag/US/Money magnet/Laser focus combo is the main one i want
2. MYP series (subbmissive, nympho, stunningly beautiful, bisexual)
3. E3 w/motivation, (that's theonly thing about E2 i didnt like. Everything else wsa perfect
4. ASC
5. Winner's mindset

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Darwinn - 02-02-2017

With money magnet, laser focus etc. I think what would be more potent is financial freedom. I don't personally care about being famous, and having so much money I don't know what to do with it and getting validation from my peers. I do care however about having financial freedom/passive income so that I can be free to pursue interest which will possibly take a long time before they become lucrative/make me super rich if at all.

Something which get's me focussed on getting and manifesting a continuous source of passive income which frees me from financial concerns would be perfect!

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Rocket13 - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 07:43 AM)Darwin Wrote: With money magnet, laser focus etc. I think what would be more potent is financial freedom. I don't personally care about being famous, and having so much money I don't know what to do with it and getting validation from my peers. I do care however about having financial freedom/passive income so that I can be free to pursue interest which will possibly take a long time before they become lucrative/make me super rich if at all.

Something which get's me focussed on getting and manifesting a continuous source of passive income which frees me from financial concerns would be perfect!

Bingo.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - ncbeareatingman - 02-02-2017

Bingo! and Ding ! and Bonus round!!

(02-02-2017, 08:42 AM)Rocket13 Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 07:43 AM)Darwin Wrote: With money magnet, laser focus etc. I think what would be more potent is financial freedom. I don't personally care about being famous, and having so much money I don't know what to do with it and getting validation from my peers. I do care however about having financial freedom/passive income so that I can be free to pursue interest which will possibly take a long time before they become lucrative/make me super rich if at all.

Bingo.

RE: Priority Programs for 6G creation - Darwinn - 02-05-2017

That's wierd - how come ncthebeareatingman got banned? He's been a staple of these forums for quite a while