Subliminal Talk
BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE - Journey Into Cinema (/Thread-BASE-Journey-Into-Cinema)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 12:15 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 11:54 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Dude, I'm telling you you're accent is so cool. I wish I had an indian accent haha.

Thanks, man. I always think of my voice to be too feminine, to be honest. haha

haha your negative self talk is INVALID sir, you have a pretty masculine voice. that video of you laying down in public was AWESOME lol, i can tell it's something you really didn't wanna do but you did it anyway, to overcome it. and lo and behold, nobody really gives a S*** lol.

i think metaphorically speaking, most of our fears are like that video. they're crippling to us, but nobody else really gives a crap about it, and doesn't see it the same way we do. it's all in our head, in the acronym, "False Evidence Appearing Real".

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - chaosvrgn - 02-04-2016

Not to hijack, but about two weeks after finishing AM6, I decided to slather myself in XiSt and Taboo and hit downtown. That was... quite a fun night. I highly suggest it.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 02-05-2016

(02-04-2016, 10:25 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Not to hijack, but about two weeks after finishing AM6, I decided to slather myself in XiSt and Taboo and hit downtown. That was... quite a fun night. I highly suggest it.

this type of hijacking is highly encouraged since my journey of growth involves both subs AND pheromones!!! in fact, after reading this from you chaosvrgn, i tried the same combo and went out today. decent response, i think adding a social mone in there would do better justice Wink

anyway guys, I have perceivably hit a standstill with fear destruction, but it might be just like i remember AM6 and SM3 being.... where blatant results start fading away, and then it's perceivably nothing going on... but in 20/20 hindsight, a whole bunch of stuff had been going on behind the scenes.

my confidence is at a calm and cool point.
-SM3 post-program execution is pretty much finished.
-guilt and shame don't affect me anywhere nearly as heavily as they did before, probably because the "fear" part of the guilt and shame is being worked on.

that's it for now folks

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 02-05-2016

day 20

could it be? fear of rejection is almost completely gone????? I have little to no anxiety messaging girls on tinder, and have been messaging two consistently over the past 24 hours!

and this at 8 days into OF5g.

now if my approach anxiety is at zero in REAL LIFE, then we got a BIG score. If I can remember to do it, I will make it a point to go out of my way to introduce myself to a beautiful girl that I don't know. let's see how it works out!

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - CatMan - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 10:56 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: day 20

could it be? fear of rejection is almost completely gone????? I have little to no anxiety messaging girls on tinder, and have been messaging two consistently over the past 24 hours!

and this at 8 days into OF5g.

now if my approach anxiety is at zero in REAL LIFE, then we got a BIG score. If I can remember to do it, I will make it a point to go out of my way to introduce myself to a beautiful girl that I don't know. let's see how it works out!

Amazing!!!

I'm behind you guys on days a bit.

I'm jealous both of you are already getting pings on fear of rejection/rejection sensitivity. I've had some things pop up to do with issues with my mother, that's the biggest hit so far. Tomorrow night I'm going out to a social event, so we'll see if anything is different yet.

Good to hear you're getting quick wins like Leo, man! I wish you both continued epic success.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 02-06-2016

i keep falling into the mental trap that I need to be conscious of what fears I need to work on in order to maximize the speed of fear destruction. Only to realize that the subliminal goes directly into the subconscious, re-writing fears in the background. after being in analysis paralysis for a minute, i've come to find it was just a clever way of resisting the program, which PROBABLY stems from my need to be in control. do i really need to consciously know what i fear in order for the fears to dissolve? hell no. i didn't need to know everything about transcendant alpha to become a transcendant alpha male. so what makes this OF5g any different? Does my conscious mind REALLY have to doubt the efficacy of IML subliminals, despite having a year+ of success with them? i found myself rummaging through google "exercises to overcome fear". Granted, it might be the OE at work.

what if these bouts of resistance are episodes of "last minute resistance" being displayed early on in the program thanks to the new technology?

what if these bouts of resistance are REQUIRED for the execution of the state shifting process?

two words. ANALYSIS PARALYSIS

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - CatMan - 02-06-2016

(02-06-2016, 10:36 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: i keep falling into the mental trap that I need to be conscious of what fears I need to work on in order to maximize the speed of fear destruction. Only to realize that the subliminal goes directly into the subconscious, re-writing fears in the background. after being in analysis paralysis for a minute, i've come to find it was just a clever way of resisting the program, which PROBABLY stems from my need to be in control. do i really need to consciously know what i fear in order for the fears to dissolve? hell no. i didn't need to know everything about transcendant alpha to become a transcendant alpha male. so what makes this OF5g any different? Does my conscious mind REALLY have to doubt the efficacy of IML subliminals, despite having a year+ of success with them? i found myself rummaging through google "exercises to overcome fear". Granted, it might be the OE at work.

what if these bouts of resistance are episodes of "last minute resistance" being displayed early on in the program thanks to the new technology?

what if these bouts of resistance are REQUIRED for the execution of the state shifting process?

two words. ANALYSIS PARALYSIS

Don't feel too bad.

I literally do the exact same thing. Exact. Even down to the doubt it can work for you and looking online for stuff. Even during SM3, I did it to read stuff about women etc. to try to see if I could get a list of signs of what to look for to show me the sub is working, or to help it or whatever.

Exact. We're on autopilot, I think once results from the sub are big and obvious, this behaviour ceases as it isn't necessary anymore.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 02-07-2016

day 10 --- i'm going to disregard the 12 days of OF4g as far as the counting of days go, since this is primarily going to be a journey about OF5g

So I got a job offer at a law firm, and I was told that I will MOST LIKELY get the job, but I have an interview tomorrow. The original pay offer was $12/hr with benefits like insurance after 90 days, but based on my skills and qualifications, I was told that I'll probably get MUCH higher and will likely be placed in a different area of the office where my skills can be used. One of my best friends recommended me to his boss when his boss asked if he knew anybody who can work. i seem to attract job opportunities like bees to honey.

So anyway, the first few thoughts that went through my head were

"i can't work in a law firm, i have a felony!"
"I don't think i can wake up every day to get to work by 9 if i don't have a vehicle"
"i'm not good enough to live up to their expectations"

and these thoughts changed quite rapidly to
"finally i have an opportunity to have a REAL job/career path"
"this will be an awesome growth opportunity for me"
"i can do it!"

this must be the state shifting at work. =)

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 02-08-2016

Always remember two things:

1. Fortune favors the bold.
2. Anything is possible for who has the boldness, determination and persistence to succeed.

Just be honest and ask for whatever help you need. You'd be surprised how often people and the universe will come through when they trust you.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 02-08-2016

well unfortunately, i didn't get the job. the good news is that the only reason i didn't get the job is because i wasn't able to start ASAP. they needed someone to start immediately. I left the interview with no fear, fully OK with the result of what happened. I went in with no expectations, and came out okay.

and yes, Shannon! I am slowly coming to see that this universe is capable of all kinds of remarkable things for us. Perhaps I should ask more often... I tend not to ask for help, even when I may need it, so I should humble myself and ask for it.

Thanks.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 02-10-2016

day 13

i've noticed some changes with confidence, posture, and the general way I carry myself. others have noticed too, and made it a point to make it known.

the other day i was walking through the neighborhood and i passed by a couple women with their children waiting on the school bus to drop off the school kids at the corner, in the neighborhood. I heard a dog barking very loudly at some 2 year olds running around the fence where the dog was behind. I turned and quickly got ready to run and square up with the dog, in readiness to protect the kids. I want to say this is natural instinct, to "protect the village children", but I know for fact that before, there has been a moment of hesitation right when my action could potentially be needed, which I see now is a delay caused by fear.
The important thing is not that the kids really needed protection from the dog, it was my automatic response to be willing and able to protect them at a moment's notice, which is pretty cool. it caused a positive feedback loop for myself, as i was proud of my heart's readiness to protect little kiddo's. which led to self love, which made me walk to my destination with my chest out a little more, and my chin up a little higher. A healthy dose of confidence caused by a healthy response to a real life situation.

Now for a strange situation which happened yesterday. There's this stray cat named charlie that orbited our property that everyone knows I love with all my heart. A lot of the other guys and girls loved him too. Unfortunately, yesterday he was hard of breathing and was taken to the vet who then euthanized him, so now baby charlie is no longer with us. everyone kept asking me if i'm okay and how i'm handling it... and to be honest, yes there is an emptiness i feel but it's not sad. it's not overbearing. i'm not depressed. i'm completely okay with it, and in fact i'm wondering if it's F***ed up that i don't feel sad about this! my female friend was completely in tears but not me.

idk how that is fear related, but it's something that has been developing in me since I started the sub journey, so it might have something to do with the supplemental programs contained in AM6 and SM3 in addition to OF.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - Breeze - 02-10-2016

He was beautiful. Smile

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - Raz - 02-10-2016

(02-10-2016, 10:08 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: day 13
... to be honest, yes there is an emptiness i feel but it's not sad. it's not overbearing. i'm not depressed. i'm completely okay with it, and in fact i'm wondering if it's F***ed up that i don't feel sad about this! my female friend was completely in tears but not me.

Death is natural. It is part of everything. I think many people have mostly been growing up with the wrong mindset regarding death, especially in the western world. It is regarded as a taboo. And creates lots of fears. While it is something as utterly natural as birth or living itself.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 02-11-2016

day 14
anxiety of public speaking is dwindling down massively. I've always had this knack for speaking from the heart, as i do it all the time, but it' has not been without accompanied anxiety!

Today I got up in front of a room full of 50 men, and made myself vulnerable and shared where i'm at in my journey, and what i struggle with. i felt a tad bit of anxiety, my heart raced a little but considerably less than it usually does! so this allowed for a confidence of some sort to come out... the type of confidence+Comfortability that I mentioned earlier in this journal, rather than an outwardly confident demeanor.

and oh man, was i getting lavished with compliments on how well i'm doing, from men I really look up to!

i've been clocking like 19-20 hours of OF5G daily, and the milf i'm dating has been getting like 2-3 hours daily.

I also have a date with another girl tomorrow night. and she texted me saying she's nervous because she hasn't been on a date with a nice guy like me in a long time!

IDK IF I SHOULD BE OFFENDED OR COMPLIMENTED lol. she called me a "nice guy" and the term "nice guy" is usually corresponded to "nice guys finish last".... but you know what, i'm not that stereotypical asshole. I am just the most authentic self I can be, compassionate, and loving. But I don't take no Bull**** from girls, i don't take manipulation, nor do i entertain pettiness. But I am a "nice guy" Wink

for what it's worth: i've been using blue blocker program called f.lux on my laptop (thanks InconceivableZen !) and Twilight on my android. And I'm going to start making it a point to get 30 minutes of sunlight (outdoors) per day, to maximize health benefits, after discussing this with Inconceivablezen!

I've also been taking nootropic supplements for about two weeks now, and have been working out pretty regularly, and drinking more water. in general, i've been taking care of myself a lot better than i ever have before! Despite wanting to have done so the whole time during SM3 and AM6, I did not until just recently, so I'm wondering what the hell kind of fear would prevent me from taking care of myself! if it's fear related, at all.

oh, and for what it's worth, i ended up getting a second job. although it's not at a law firm, it's at the aa club working at the coffee bar. so you mean i get paid to be a part of saving people's lives, make and drink coffee, and flirt with women in my neighborhood that come there for meetings? AND I get to be involved in the place that contributed the most to my sobriety? that's an offer i can't refuse. THANK YOU SHANNON for telling me to NOT BE AFRAID OF ASKING THE UNIVERSE for what i need.

if it wasn't a rule violation, i would talk about the spiritual side of my growth journey, as it has a MAJOR role in my growth... but alas, i can't. so i'll just leave it as a hint for you guys, that it is a part of my journey.