Subliminal Talk
BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE - Journey Into Cinema (/Thread-BASE-Journey-Into-Cinema)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 05-22-2016

(05-21-2016, 10:29 AM)Alpha Male mo Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 08:06 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 07:12 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 06:36 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: How about in attraction and aura in sex magnet and woman magnet ?

You'll have to be more specific.

For ex. Releasing any fear that hinders you from being attractive.
Because during the first stages of woman magnet I noticed that my fears got in the way of being the attractive woman magnet the program was trying to execute.

Manifesting beautiful women more easily into you're life and feeling comfortable bringing them into you're life thru contact while making them feel sexy, comfortable and want you even more.

Having social intelligence and being able to be attractive, the alpha male but warm and friendly enough for wome to initiate touch. --i thought of this when I saw 2 women who didn't know each other just initiate conversation and immediately they were clicking talking about whatever. I've seen some guys do it but like 3 times in my life. They literally invaded a social circle full of strangers and immediately clicked with everybody and all the women who were hot as hell looked at the guy like if he was the king of pussy lol. The guy was short and fat and wasn't what you would call a ladies man but the girls didn't see it that way. It's pretty cool actually.

Also being able to shift from playful, to sexual with ease and have the woman feel safe and trust you.
I think got too excited about the new 6g additions that I lost my question completely lol. What I meant actually was, would the new technology improve how our brains processes the subliminals so it's more effective and you got most out of you're 1st run regardless of you're past

Thank you. Smile

Yes, your actual brain activity is optimized for achieving the goal in 6G, as are a lot of other things.

How much you get out of your first run really depends on how much we can get you to grow in one run without overdoing it. No matter how powerful I make it, it's not going to be wise to push it faster than what you can handle. So that part depends on the person, not the technology at this point.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 05-22-2016

(05-19-2016, 08:56 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: Will BASE 2.1 enhance the speed at which I learn a language? I imagine it would since some of the bullet points address it in a round about way, such as enhance communication.

I'm sorta stressing about having to learn an entirely new language to start doing business with the locals!! They almost certainly know english, but the communication barrier still is there...

I'm in chennai, india.... biding my time until my office and living quarters is set up in kochi (approx 2 weeks), and as such I have nothing to do except sit around and wait. ..

I'm waiting on my stage 1 to download so I can start listening to BASE tonight

If learning a language will benefit you towards the goals of the program, you bet it will. Optimus Engine, man. It adapts to whatever you need.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Alpha Male mo - 05-23-2016

(05-22-2016, 04:04 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 07:12 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 06:36 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: How about in attraction and aura in sex magnet and woman magnet ?

You'll have to be more specific.

Because during the first stages of woman magnet I noticed that my fears got in the way of being the attractive woman magnet the program was trying to execute.

Manifesting beautiful women more easily into you're life and feeling comfortable bringing them into you're life thru contact while making them feel sexy, comfortable and want you even more.

Having social intelligence and being able to be attractive, the alpha male but warm and friendly enough for wome to initiate touch. --i thought of this when I saw 2 women who didn't know each other just initiate conversation and immediately they were clicking talking about whatever. I've seen some guys do it but like 3 times in my life. They literally invaded a social circle full of strangers and immediately clicked with everybody and all the women who were hot as hell looked at the guy like if he was the king of pussy lol. The guy was short and fat and wasn't what you would call a ladies man but the girls didn't see it that way. It's pretty cool actually.

Also being able to shift from playful, to sexual with ease and have the woman feel safe and trust you.
I think got too excited about the new 6g additions that I lost my question completely lol. What I meant actually was, would the new technology improve how our brains processes the subliminals so it's more effective and you got most out of you're 1st run regardless of you're past

Thank you. Smile

Yes, your actual brain activity is optimized for achieving the goal in 6G, as are a lot of other things.

How much you get out of your first run really depends on how much we can get you to grow in one run without overdoing it. No matter how powerful I make it, it's not going to be wise to push it faster than what you can handle. So that part depends on the person, not the technology at this point.

Thanks Shannon. Also btw if you ever need suggestions for what to go into the new woman magnet/Alpha Magnet/Sex Magnet I have my contributions above in my post just above. Lol

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Alpha Male mo - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 12:59 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 07:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: You'll have to be more specific.

Thank you. Smile

Thanks Shannon. Also btw if you ever need suggestions for what to go into the new woman magnet/Alpha Magnet/Sex Magnet I have my contributions above in my post just above. Lol
Also I was curious.

Does it make a difference whether a subliminal uses technique vs just an action.
For ex. In woman magnet would the script" I can attract women" be less powerful then the script" I attract women by touching them lightly during banter, making a deep connection by bring points that are emotionally positively charged".
I brought this up because I read a seduction psychologist who literally went step by step on how to create love with a woman thru rapport by emotional connection, initiating touch and leading a woman towards seduction, having women think of kissing you and that's just the tip of the ice berg. I can't imagine what would happen if a subliminal was made out of his program because it's very specific and actually works but it's a lot to grasp that's why I think sublminals would work phenomenally. I wish o could send you all the materials from this seduction coach so you can check it out because it's way ahead of what everyone is doing right now and no it's not the RSD guys. Lol
I think this would be the breakthrough of woman magnet that launches the sub to new heights.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 01:17 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 08:06 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: For ex. Releasing any fear that hinders you from being attractive.

Thank you. Smile

Also I was curious.

Does it make a difference whether a subliminal uses technique vs just an action.
For ex. In woman magnet would the script" I can attract women" be less powerful then the script" I attract women by touching them lightly during banter, making a deep connection by bring points that are emotionally positively charged".
I brought this up because I read a seduction psychologist who literally went step by step on how to create love with a woman thru rapport by emotional connection, initiating touch and leading a woman towards seduction, having women think of kissing you and that's just the tip of the ice berg. I can't imagine what would happen if a subliminal was made out of his program because it's very specific and actually works but it's a lot to grasp that's why I think sublminals would work phenomenally. I wish o could send you all the materials from this seduction coach so you can check it out because it's way ahead of what everyone is doing right now and no it's not the RSD guys. Lol
I think this would be the breakthrough of woman magnet that launches the sub to new heights.

Of course less specific will be less powerful than more specific. That's why a flashlight can't cut you in half, but a high powered laser can.

Generating that rapport can be done through more than one method. I'm actually working on one of them, and I don't think this has been done before. If it ever becomes useful, I might consider releasing it. Right now it's at a rather vague proto proof of concept stage, but there's something to it.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 05-23-2016

The description of modules in BASE2.1 almost makes me want to cry. How can I not become a successful entrepreneur??????

I'm a few days into stage 1. Good Ole 6 stage sets, oh how I missed thee. So, I didn't notice anything immediate as I did with e2, and that's ok because it's a different type of program. Gradually over the course of a couple days, money started having a larger significance in my mind. I used to view money casually, and with no real significance except the value I attach to it right then and there, for what I impulsively want to use it on.

Boy is that starting to change. I hope I don't get attached to money, that's the thing. Yes, money drives everything but it's really just currency. Inherent value is not determined by net worth, at least that's the way I perceive "things" at this stage in my journey.

So a little BASEic information, for those who care to know:

Business location: southern india
Industry: tamil cinema

That's all im comfortable disclosing at present.

BASEd on that, part of my work includes watching movies, to learn the way shit operates in the industry here. It's a lot different than Hollywood, that's for sure.

I met a director yesterday, and I was able to keep the conversation going, despite poor habits of being able to do so in the past (polymorphic aura?)

We will see how it turns out. I'm starting from the BASE and working my way up... I came to this country with 2 suitcases of belongings and $300 USD. I have no option but to succeed

RE: Eternitys_child journal - CatMan - 05-23-2016

Familiarise yourself with the story of Sylvester Stallone.

Speech issue and facial deformity from birth complication. Was determined to become a star in the entertainment business. Got to such a low point, he even sold his dog, to keep things going. One of the hardest choices of his life. Rocky ended up becoming a beastly hit, he bought the dog back (for a massive loss as the jerk gouged the hell out of him), and became a big star despite the odds.

Learn the story. It will likely help you galvanise yourself against difficulty.

Be the next SRK!!!! Wink

RE: Eternitys_child journal - eternity - 05-24-2016

I love that story catman! Who's srk???

RE: Eternitys_child journal - Breeze - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 12:36 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: I love that story catman! Who's srk???

Shahrukh Khan. Bollywood Actor.

RE: Eternitys_child journal - eternity - 05-24-2016

Oh haha I know shah rukh. Hehehe

I just realized that I've been walking with a purpose the past couple days. Confidence oozes out of the way I carry myself. I dig it =)

RE: Eternitys_child journal - Alpha Male mo - 05-25-2016

(05-23-2016, 06:46 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 01:17 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 10:29 AM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: I think got too excited about the new 6g additions that I lost my question completely lol. What I meant actually was, would the new technology improve how our brains processes the subliminals so it's more effective and you got most out of you're 1st run regardless of you're past

Thank you. Smile

Also I was curious.

Of course less specific will be less powerful than more specific. That's why a flashlight can't cut you in half, but a high powered laser can.

Generating that rapport can be done through more than one method. I'm actually working on one of them, and I don't think this has been done before. If it ever becomes useful, I might consider releasing it. Right now it's at a rather vague proto proof of concept stage, but there's something to it.

Thanks and Wow that sounds like it's going to be a true life changing sub. I'm running wm and even though its an old sub it's still powerful I can't imagine how it would be with the new technology. Also I'm been feeling kinda too optimistic and I was wondering if it was possible for a subliminal to benifits a person who has been thru a lot to use his past experiences to get better. For ex. Let's say I guy who has been rejected by women and he runs a subliminal that increases his resiliency but also use his past bs to not only attract women more easily but to it as motivation to get better everyday.
So pretty much using you're past problems as fuel in you're metaphorical car to get to you're goal.
Also resilensy I think would be huge because there are some people who do well with women at first but then once they hit a road block the go back to the way they were before. I was hoping if it was possible to have a sub that has like an on demand resilensy state so whenever something bad happens you use the situation or thing to help you push forward no matter how terrifying. So not like a coping mechanism because those suck but like a stepping stone to move forward. I know it sounds bizarre but this is the woman magnet optimism script talking lol

RE: Eternitys_child journal - eternity - 05-26-2016

I'm about a week and a half into base, and I feel a shift of some sort occuring. Can't quite pinpoint it, although I'm sure there's a lot going on in the old noggin.

Hmmm... more people saying "I like your energy"...

People have been saying this to me for years but it's definitely picked up in the last few months... I'd really like to know what this "energy" is all about! It seems quite attractive, like a magnet pulling it's opposite charge.

I had to tell a clingy girl twice that it's very unwise to get attached to me, as I'm here to focus on work and I'm not looking for a relationship... it didn't stop her until I had to just blatantly ignore her messages =X she finally got the hint.

So my path is being carved out. My office should be ready by next week. Until then I've been meeting ppl in the industry.

RE: Eternitys_child journal - eternity - 05-27-2016

Shannon's journal discussion thread seems to be an ocean of miscommunication and misunderstanding, and I don't feel like sifting thru it to find the good stuff...

On one hand I feel like .I value my time too much to bother, but the other hand, I slept in today instead of going furniture shopping. I don't want a holier than thou attitude, so I better check myself before I get into a bunch of unjust judgment.

I went to go see a movie today. Hey, that's work related right? :') I need to familiarize myself with the people on the screen, and I need to know my fair share of the film industry to have a valid opinion on the way things should go.

I also started listening to local music, instead of my preferred trance/house music.... in an effort to learn composers and music trends as well... hey so music is work related too. My mentor told me the beauty of working in this field is that it's entertainment... I'm starting to learn what he meant...

Mentor is going to kochi tomorrow, to check out offices, and will give me the heads up to pack my shit and head on over there once it's ready. Within the next couple days or so.

Here we go!

RE: Eternitys_child journal - eternity - 05-29-2016

Learning to make sacrifices, to conserve cash. I don't need top notch comfort. Just because I come from a place where the standard of living was higher doesn't mean I have go live the same way here. I.e, I jammed into a bus with hanging room only, for a total cost of 8 rupees, which is cheaper than a bus with AC that's 40 rupees, which is cheaper than a cab which is 300 rupees.

And food costs are going down, as I discover what is most efficient as far as nutrition to cost ratio. I'm having to relearn basic tenets of society, as it's a completely different world here, but I think I'm faring pretty well... it's as simple as monkey see monkey do. Some things are still a little ambiguous to me tho, but at least I'm recognizing what it is so I can learn later...

I feel like I am just throwing a set of knives in the dark, hoping one of them will hit the bullseye... when it comes to the direction I should be heading. I'm freaking clueless , and it's not an easy place to be. I'm so used to handling life as it goes, but now I feel a little thrown off my comfort zone regarding that area.. although being in a purgatory like situation would probably take its toll on anyone. I'll know soon enough, what the next step is to be...

Meanwhile, I just hope I'm not running BASE prematurely and wasting my time. The 6 stagers HAVE taught me that stage 1 is garbage clearing and instilling of core philosophies, so there's that too...