Subliminal Talk
BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE - Journey Into Cinema (/Thread-BASE-Journey-Into-Cinema)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - Life - 01-25-2016

Ok, eternity still proving 4G packs a power punch

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - eternity - 01-26-2016

the 3rd time was the wettest. i still find it gross, all those fluids everywhere. idk how i'd ever be able to have sex in a vehicle.

I had a dream last night that my buddy was an airline pilot and he flew me and a few other people to india in a private airplane. it was cool, i guess? and i suppose it was working on fear of heights?

the fact that I've been able to recall my dreams the past few nights is significant because I hadn't been able to remember my dreams during the better part of SM3.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - Life - 01-26-2016

With sm3 I've been able to rmbr my dreams in the morning for the past 15 days this stage4

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - eternity - 01-26-2016

so one of my good friends has been on trial for the past 5 days, for intoxication manslaughter (killed a girl in an accident while drunk), and I had been supporting her in court each day. It's been rough, and the verdict was finally made today and she was sentenced to 6 years in Texas Department of Corrections (state prison) starting today. It sucked, but I wasn't afraid for her, although my "toughest" friend busted out in tears when the verdict was made. I seemed a little callous.

I've started to become very callous to "bad" things happening to other people. I don't think insensitive would describe it properly. It's not shocking anymore, because I see it so freaking often considering my environment. However, i do try to carry hope and strength to people who need it.

I'm gonna read up on other journals about OF because I don't know how much OF is really helping me...... granted I'm only 9 days into the journey... But 4g just might work a lot slower than the 5g six stage sets with all of its performance upgrades like OE, and naturalizer, and slipstream....

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - eternity - 01-29-2016

day 12

Today at work, I have been able to hand out disciplinary action/consequences with NO apprehension, which is completely different than before, where I was apprehensive about giving consequences to those who have made infractions. And I did it in an assertive way, not a demanding or aggressive manner which is a huge step up!

I have purchased 5g and started it immediately.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 4G - CatMan - 01-29-2016

(01-29-2016, 07:28 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: day 12
I will be purchasing 5g and going straight to that one ASAP.

Me too, bro!

It looks amazing. An enhanced, brand new OE, and Maxspeed, WOW.

The latest OE used to be 2.1, this is 2.11, and Maxspeed is in General Pain Relief and NSFM, it's insane.

This program looks like the answer to my prayers for girl-related fear crap. Too much bad I can't use it for awhile, mid-March or so. I want to finish up hours on OP4G, OPA4G, and SM4G.

Keep doing great, man! You're making good progress.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 01-29-2016

(01-29-2016, 07:37 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 07:28 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: day 12
I will be purchasing 5g and going straight to that one ASAP.

Me too, bro!

It looks amazing. An enhanced, brand new OE, and Maxspeed, WOW.

The latest OE used to be 2.1, this is 2.11, and Maxspeed is in General Pain Relief and NSFM, it's insane.

This program looks like the answer to my prayers for girl-related fear crap. Too much bad I can't use it for awhile, mid-March or so. I want to finish up hours on OP4G, OPA4G, and SM4G.

Keep doing great, man! You're making good progress.

I just started using OF 40 minutes ago, and I meditated on one of my fears, and felt a sort of release going through me. I did this because I read that MAXSPEED works at fastest in 4 minutes, so I got super excited to try it out. Maybe it was placebo, maybe it was really working on my fear. time will tell. but MAN I think this is the answer to your girl problems too, catman! I'm super excited to see how it works for you. i'll keep this journal updated so you have a general idea of how it may work for you, considering some of my greatest fears involve women too Smile

here's to love/ opposite of fear

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - CatMan - 01-29-2016

Dude, you have NO idea how hard I'm going to creep this journal.

I want spam updates on ALL minutiae, soldier!

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 01-29-2016

i'm feeling a general sense of easiness and comfort in my own skin. almost like a weight is being lifted off of me. it's not particularly euphoric or proud/cocky. it's more of a balanced "at peace" feeling.

I took a nap with the sub playing, and woke up with a MASSIVE headache and exhaustion. I think I need to ease into upping my hours... I think I put my mind into overdrive by spamming too many hours on a new 5g sub with the latest technology. But I don't want to waste any time. I will try to do around 16 hours per day for MAX benefits.

I can't begin to describe my excitement to be on the front lines of Shannon's research and development of subliminals. Yesterday's post of mine described how I didn't think fear really was that big of an issue in my life and how I wanted to switch subs, but it was pure resistance. I don't feel that way one bit right now, and in fact am seriously contemplating a 6 month run of OF5G and provide continual updates to the community as far as this new and updated sub is concerned.

That's it for now folks

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - Kol - 01-30-2016

Subscribed! In for the updates! Big Grin

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - THolt - 01-30-2016

This thread will be very interesting. I'm doing BAMM right now and it has OF but it's mixed in with a lot of other things too. So it will be interesting to see how you do with a sub that deals with just fear and that has Shannon's latest research developments incorporated into the sub.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - CatMan - 01-30-2016

[Image: OF5_G_meme_that_would_be_great.jpg]
photo hosting

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - 4Kingdoms - 01-30-2016

(01-29-2016, 07:37 AM)CatMan Wrote: It looks amazing. An enhanced, brand new OE, and Maxspeed, WOW.

The latest OE used to be 2.1, this is 2.11, and Maxspeed is in General Pain Relief and NSFM, it's insane. *and MLS 5G

@CatMan
I'm glad you wrote this because I was wondering why you suggested to Aventus45 to run OF and not do it yourself?! Now I understand. Interested in reading another CatMan journal. Guess I'll have to wait for mid-March or so.

RE: Epic Fear Destruction 5G - CatMan - 01-30-2016

(01-30-2016, 08:07 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 07:37 AM)CatMan Wrote: It looks amazing. An enhanced, brand new OE, and Maxspeed, WOW.

The latest OE used to be 2.1, this is 2.11, and Maxspeed is in General Pain Relief and NSFM, it's insane. *and MLS 5G

@CatMan
I'm glad you wrote this because I was wondering why you suggested to Aventus45 to run OF and not do it yourself?! Now I understand. Interested in reading another CatMan journal. Guess I'll have to wait for mid-March or so.

I understand that. Don't worry friend, I practise what I preach!

Also, I have been running OF4G alongside OP4G, but the resistance I'm getting from OP4G, was too much. Never mind typical OF4G resistance. I had to stop running OF4G and focus solely on OP4G. Doing both was causing me to sleep over 12 hours a day, and still waking up exhausted, and was SERIOUSLY impacting my business too much. I'm happy that's obvious proof that OF will help me a great deal especially with girls, but girls aren't worth me sabotaging my company, so OF is on hold for now. I'm getting surprisingly high levels of resistance to OP4G. In 3 weeks of using both, I got more out of OF4G than I did OP4G oddly. I'll have to wait to work on fear, as clearly OP4G is my bigger enemy for now.

Interesting how SM4G and OPA4G I easily ran together, despite them dealing with addictions decades old. But, OP4G and OF4G was a terrible mix for me. I think it's becoming obvious to those that try, that OF4G needs to be used alone, despite it being 4G.