Subliminal Talk
BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE - Journey Into Cinema (/Thread-BASE-Journey-Into-Cinema)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-01-2016

thanks koshas.

it's definitely not unbearable but it.'s like a few notches below "baseline mood" where baseline mood would be neutrality. my normal personality is a few notches above baseline, so this is difficult and i feel like i'm complaining a lot more than usual and my negativity has people asking me if i'm alright..

just biting the bullet tho! i know there's much more growth to be had. perhaps i sshould extend the subliminal another month to make it 60 days. hehe.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - RTBoss - 04-02-2016

Many people would rather "appear" being alright than be honest with their state-of-mind and emotions. People seem to think they have to pretend to be happy and successful at all times, even if they're not.

If you're being honest and validating how you feel, be ok with it. It's alright to be negative and complain sometimes. Only when it becomes the pattern, the norm, is there something wrong.

This sub is pretty tough, and man, it's real facing this stuff. Has it really not even been a month!?

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 06:46 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Many people would rather "appear" being alright than be honest with their state-of-mind and emotions. People seem to think they have to pretend to be happy and successful at all times, even if they're not.

If you're being honest and validating how you feel, be ok with it. It's alright to be negative and complain sometimes. Only when it becomes the pattern, the norm, is there something wrong.

This sub is pretty tough, and man, it's real facing this stuff. Has it really not even been a month!?

Haha yeah its been only a month!!! Lots happening in just this short period of time, thanks for reminding me and putting it into perspective. With so much shit going on, how can it NOT be difficult?!

Hehehehe.

And Dano, we are indeed becoming too politically correct! We're too worried about offending people... and what witb this new gender fluidity bullshit, it's getting worse. I am just starting to figure out what Transgender really means, as one of my close female friends is now identifying herself as a Transgender boy and wants to be known by a guys name...

We used to just call em lesbian and leave it at that.

having a wise old man to bounce my depression off of was so valuable. i called him with my emotional trouble and he asked me what my mind and heart is saying about it... and the words that came out of my mouth was "i feel like i'm inventing shit to be depressed about"..

old man: well there you go.

then he proceeded toshare some hope with me, and passed the phone to his 50 yr old gf (he's 81 yrs old) who said she was "in love with me" and that i'm a burst of sunshine to everyone she knows. and old man agreed with that too... so it's really not all that bad, especially when i consciously know my heart and head is inventing shit to be upset about.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 04-02-2016

You cannot begin to imagine how much it pleases me that you guys are getting so much value from this program.

i'm extremely glad you say that Shannon! Although I'm completely oblivious as to what exactly is the value i'm getting from this program, i know it's doing something... something vastly impressive... but again, i just don't consciously know what it's doing Tongue
thank you for being a man dedicated to improving the lives of others, Shannon. it's a beautiful thing indeed, and a whole population of sub-heads are popping up everywhere using your programs Big Grin

someone could easily spend hundreds of dollars on therapists, life coaches, etc.. as an alternate method to achieve the end goal of this program, so $100 for this program is really a steal, when all is said and done. and i'm glad i got it while it was hot Wink

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - maxx55 - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 10:38 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: i'm extremely glad you say that Shannon! Although I'm completely oblivious as to what exactly is the value i'm getting from this program, i know it's doing something... something vastly impressive... but again, i just don't consciously know what it's doing Tongue
thank you for being a man dedicated to improving the lives of others, Shannon. it's a beautiful thing indeed, and a whole population of sub-heads are popping up everywhere using your programs Big Grin

someone could easily spend hundreds of dollars on therapists, life coaches, etc.. as an alternate method to achieve the end goal of this program, so $100 for this program is really a steal, when all is said and done. and i'm glad i got it while it was hot Wink

I feel this way too! I feel like something is different. Sometimes I wonder if it's the subliminal that got me back to looking at RSD and other high quality videos or starting tai chi and working on opening my chakras. Sometimes I think it's just me though wanting to do all I can to help. Either way, it's good Smile

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-03-2016

We can keep wondering and introspecting, and it's fun and all but im learning it is just mental masturbation (at least it is for me, and I'm gradially losing my need to do it). Not that mental masturbation is always a bad thing, it's kind of fun to poke around up in the pussy of the mind.
But in the greater scheme of things, it's just a distraction my mind is using to have something to focus on.

The above realization is certainly a positive breakthrough accomplished by EHPRA2.

Fear driven invention of mental garbage to distract my mind from the truth, which is painful to identify at first, but is freeing in the long run.

Now THAT is a badass result

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-03-2016

physical relationship with "her" is officially over. and i'm not too fuqqed up about it emotionally....

part of me wants to jump into SM3 again after AM6 refresher, but BASE might be more in line with what i am about to be involved with here starting april 30th... but since i'm subliminal hopping lately, i will have to make a tough decision as to what to run next.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-04-2016

april 5 is my 32nd day of continuous E2 listening.

In the middle of may, i start working on a business venture, so i will indeed be buying BASE. but i want to know whether i should run base starting on April 6? or should i wait until i start working to run BASE, thereby giving me more time on E2?

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - terry44 - 04-04-2016

Aren't you supposed to have a two or three day break between single stage subs (and a week break after multistage subs)?

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-05-2016

It is recommended but not required as far as my knowledge. I probably would give a 24 to 48 hour break for good measure

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 04-05-2016

I would definitely give yourself some time off between them. EHPRA 2.0 will need time to settle out a little before you switch.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-05-2016

thanks Shannon. I'll give 72 hrs break (3 days) starting at 8 AM this morning, which concludes my E2 run of 32 days.. that'll give me enough time to deposit my check which will put me at just enough to buy BASE with just enough money remaining to live :') it's gonna break the bank but investing in BASE is probably the headfirst dive i need to take into the ocean of entrepreneurship, and since the fear of success has largely been cleared up (thanks goes to OF5G and EPRHA2.0), i feel this decision SHOULD NOT wait any longer, as i won't be 26 forever.

the timing couldn't be more perfect of everything happening in my life. some things fall apart so other things can come together, and that is how i can describe my E2.0 run for the 32 days i ran it for. my life is so chaotic and sad right now, but i'm OK with not being OK. this past week i have been in a lot of fear of the decision to move to another country to work on a new business venture, the opportunity of which came as a curveball and twisted the course of my life. i am having to make a tough decision (but i pretty much already made it, if you can't tell). I told "her" about this, and this led to the conclusion of our intimate relationship on sunday, which was sad but it was necessary. and to top it all off, a few hours ago, someone ran over my kitty cat with her car and so now i lost what i considered to be my son.

all of which happened during my E2.0 run, which wasn't "fun" so to speak, aside from the excitement of new technology being discovered and the experience that accompanies starting a new subliminal. There was pain, sometimes a lot of it, other times relatively little. but the pain had its purpose. the pain was the jet fuel to rocket my growth, and expanded my capability for emotional health. the wide open fields of my heart has largely been cleared of the weeds and the flowers and lush vegetation is free to take over.

i now have the blessed opportunity to start a fresh life in india, as an entrepreneur; my business partner being the mentor who will help me learn the industry (he's been in the industry 30 years now)..... i'm pretty sure this is the result of the refined manifestation i attempted after my first attempt was so crude that produced a mess of opportunities because i didn't specify exactly what i wanted.

i wouldn't trade my pain away for anything. my pain is my catalyst for growth, and i am on a growth mission in this life. i'm still eternally grateful for indigo mind labs for existing

<3