Subliminal Talk
BASE - Journey Into Cinema - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BASE - Journey Into Cinema (/Thread-BASE-Journey-Into-Cinema)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 03-30-2016

Just be grateful that the program is designed to help you make the process as easy as possible.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 03-30-2016

i suppose it could be a lot worse!

there are people who have reported feeling suicidal from subliminals!!! so this is nothing compared to that.......

there's a bright spot coming soon, i can feel it. something in my heart is screaming "breakthrough" but it almost feels like it's the metaphoric carrot dangling in front of the horses head

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Dzemoo - 03-31-2016

Perhaps she is losing interest in you because you are running ephra instead of a magnet, on ephra many women lost interest in me. Women that were attached to me before.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - maxx55 - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 12:53 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Perhaps she is losing interest in you because you are running ephra instead of a magnet, on ephra many women lost interest in me. Women that were attached to me before.

This wasn't the case with me. I was less interested in being social in general, but I definitely didn't lose interest from anyone I knew. It just made it harder to socialize.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - RTBoss - 03-31-2016

If you have a negative energy that attracts another negative energy, and you release your part in it, good riddance to the person that fit the bill.

Who would hold onto BS in their life to "get" something? That's lack mentality. Bring on the higher, more positive energies.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Shannon - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 12:53 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Perhaps she is losing interest in you because you are running ephra instead of a magnet, on ephra many women lost interest in me. Women that were attached to me before.

It is very likely that this simply represents an external result from the shift of focus for the subconscious mind. In other words, on the magnet, you were focused on creating and maintaining attraction subconsciously, and on EHPRA the focus was internal and not about sex or attraction at all. The difference was big enough to make it obvious to you consciously.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - dissonance - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 05:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote: If you have a negative energy that attracts another negative energy, and you release your part in it, good riddance to the person that fit the bill.

Who would hold onto BS in their life to "get" something? That's lack mentality. Bring on the higher, more positive energies.

As in "get" sex from the other person?

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - RTBoss - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 11:44 AM)dissonance Wrote: As in "get" sex from the other person?

Would you accept sex from just any person?

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - dissonance - 03-31-2016

Oh no I was just asking if you meant that i thought you meant. Nope i wouldn't accept sex from anyone

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - Dzemoo - 04-01-2016

(03-31-2016, 08:15 AM)Shannon Wrote:

It is very likely that this simply represents an external result from the shift of focus for the subconscious mind. In other words, on the magnet, you were focused on creating and maintaining attraction subconsciously, and on EHPRA the focus was internal and not about sex or attraction at all. The difference was big enough to make it obvious to you consciously.

Yeah this would be my explaination too

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-01-2016

Handled an emotional confrontation with tact and grace. Stopped the other guy from making stupid decision despite his saying "I never want to talk to you ever again aND i mean it" to me.

He called me racist and a snake, and said a bunch of hateful and instigating words but I calmly disengaged from the confrontation, even tho he was a passenger in my car.

The best part is, I didnt feel the hot flashy feeling on my forehead that I usually would in a situation like that.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - eternity - 04-01-2016

Ugh. Moments of happiness are fleeting and soon lost.

General dysphoria right now.

I wonder if it's possible that the amount of unpleasant feeling I am experiencing is indicative that the sub is able to use a steeper level of "as comfortably and easily as possible", thereby hitting deeper and faster?

To elaborate simpler... the worse I feel, the faster and more effective the sub is working??

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - maxx55 - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 11:38 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: Ugh. Moments of happiness are fleeting and soon lost.

I wonder if it's possible that the amount of unpleasant feeling I am experiencing is indicative that the sub is able to use a steeper level of "as comfortably and easily as possible", thereby hitting deeper and faster?

To elaborate simpler... the worse I feel, the faster and more effective the sub is working??

In general, that's how the previous gens of subs worked. I'm surprised it seems I'm having less unpleasantness from the sub than others. In the past, it seems like I've always had the worst resistance haha. Maybe the 6 months of regular EPRHA helped with that.

RE: Epic Emotional Healing 2.0 & Fear Destruction 5G - koshas - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 11:38 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: Ugh. Moments of happiness are fleeting and soon lost.

My Experience with these subs particularly with ephra if I am having resistance it's working on some things.sometimes it keeps bringing up negative experiences and such from the past. These subs have helped me a lot since I started them.