Subliminal Talk
ASC 5G for three months - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: ASC 5G for three months (/Thread-ASC-5G-for-three-months)

ASC 5G for three months - saintkaning - 12-24-2015

Hi guys, I just would like to share my experience during and after listening to ASC subs.

I have been listening to this sub for 3 months. Here are the feedbacks

The positive and great ones:
- I had a good posture (stood straight)
- Improved eye contacts (Firmer, and longer)
- Improved life style (I exercised five times a week)
- Less negativity in my mind
- Improved my fashion style (I was indifferent before)

The not so great ones, though still benefiting:
- The changes were not consistent. Sometimes I felt invisible, sometimes I felt nothing and so-so.
- The positive changes didn't seem really last long. (This happened at the third month).

However, I would like to say that subliminals do work. And thank you Shannon for dedicating your work in this particular area. You bring positive changes to people's life.

The how:
I listened to Trickling stream daily 7-16 hours by earphone.

This would be the first sub I recommend to whomever wants to change badly. From shitty life to better life.

RE: ASC 5G for three months - Zane - 12-24-2015

Was this ur first sub?

RE: ASC 5G for three months - hiddenalias - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 01:02 AM)saintkaning Wrote: Hi guys, I just would like to share my experience during and after listening to ASC subs.

- The changes were not consistent. Sometimes I felt invisible, sometimes I felt nothing and so-so.

- The positive changes didn't seem really last long. (This happened at the third month).

However, I would like to say that subliminals do work. And thank you Shannon for dedicating your work in this particular area. You bring positive changes to people's life.

The how:

This would be the first sub I recommend to whomever wants to change badly. From shitty life to better life.

3 months is probably the beginning shift,. push it for another 3 months and see where you stand.

RE: ASC 5G for three months - Voytek - 12-25-2015

Different people find different results. For me, subs work just more than superb. I`ve never used ASC but I run AM6 (ASC is there) with great results and now, I attain awesome results with WM2. Smile

RE: ASC 5G for three months - saintkaning - 12-26-2015

(12-24-2015, 07:53 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: Was this ur first sub?

Yes it was my first Shannon subs. The sub did wonder. I had a setback in life, major setback. I could say I probably hit rock bottom, and it improved my life in soo many ways. But in terms of absolute self confidence, I'm nowhere near that.

(12-24-2015, 12:50 PM)hiddenalias Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 01:02 AM)saintkaning Wrote: Hi guys, I just would like to share my experience during and after listening to ASC subs.

The how:

3 months is probably the beginning shift,. push it for another 3 months and see where you stand.

I felt a little benefit in the third month. Like it did nothing. Though the first two months were great. However, I will surely get back to this sub after I fix some of my issues. The choice will most likely be six months of OF4G

(12-25-2015, 10:16 PM)Voytek Wrote: Different people find different results. For me, subs work just more than superb. I`ve never used ASC but I run AM6 (ASC is there) with great results and now, I attain awesome results with WM2. Smile

So you are Voytek the chickaz magnet I've often heard of? Big Grin

I'm honored Smile

RE: ASC 5G for three months - Dzemoo - 12-27-2015

I too have experienced that the results are not consistent, and dont last long.