Subliminal Talk
How to fit them into your daily? nightly? life? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: How to fit them into your daily? nightly? life? (/Thread-How-to-fit-them-into-your-daily-nightly-life)

How to fit them into your daily? nightly? life? - Athena - 12-23-2015

Hello again.
I recently got a new sub from here that I've been using every day and I want to increase the usage. My goal is to use it for up to 9 months as that it apparently the maximum time it can take to work. OK, I MIGHT be one it never works for, but I kinda doubt that as I've had some results with subs before. It's worth the experiment...anyway I have a question.

I work in an industry where I am NOT allowed to listen to headphones or play things I want to listen to etc...if I was in an office type environment or similar I probably could but it's not that kind of industry and it's one in which i have to be hyper alert a lot. Sooo, I'm wanting tips on how some of you, especially if you can't play the subs at work, how do find the time, do you listen at night? After work? Please elaborate.

Is it OK to have some of this time with them in the background, like when watching TV or playing a game?

Whatever happens, I'm pleased to have the opportunity to test out this sub for myself. I'd love to hear how you guys listen to the subs for such long times?
Or do you all have jobs/courses that let you listen all day?
Thanks in advance for any tips.
Enjoying the journey!

RE: How to fit them into your daily? nightly? life? - Eslima5 - 12-23-2015

I think its a great idea to also get wireless headphones. I bought some, sort of an mp3 player headphones. I have speakers on each side of my bed. I stay in bed a lot doing nothing for now. Will be working next year. When i get out of bed, i use wireless headphones.

RE: How to fit them into your daily? nightly? life? - dissonance - 12-23-2015

you can also try out iphone cases with speakers built in, and just have the ultrasonic playing on it at a louder volume, and carry your iphone around while you work (if that's allowed), it'll be discreet. There's a new one that's supposedly really good quality and it's called the peri-duo. But this method won't work if you don't have an iphone..

RE: How to fit them into your daily? nightly? life? - Athena - 12-24-2015

Well, I'm a teacher so there is NO WAY I can listen at work, I have to be with kids all day. And there may be other people who have jobs like this, oh I'm not allowed to carry my iphone around either. Do you think doing them at home & sleep might work though? I do have an iphone BTW, so i might see if I can find a way to play them in bed.

RE: How to fit them into your daily? nightly? life? - Eslima5 - 12-24-2015

I think the best way is to play them at night.

RE: How to fit them into your daily? nightly? life? - Shawn - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 02:29 AM)Athena Wrote: Well, I'm a teacher so there is NO WAY I can listen at work, I have to be with kids all day. And there may be other people who have jobs like this, oh I'm not allowed to carry my iphone around either. Do you think doing them at home & sleep might work though? I do have an iphone BTW, so i might see if I can find a way to play them in bed.

In my job I have a similar problem (no, I am not a teacher). As I am student and I work on specific days only it's not that bad. But the days I work I try to listen as much I can at daytime and the missing hours at night.

By the way, the iPhone is mono, so you had to listen with earbuds or you would need a different (stereo) device for ultrasonic. Oh, and for wireless headphones, I know people seem still have results with bluetooth devices but BT uses lossy compression for audio, you can see in the specifications. So you can't be certain you get all subliminal messages.