Subliminal Talk
My first run through of EPRHA - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My first run through of EPRHA (/Thread-My-first-run-through-of-EPRHA)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My first run through of EPRHA - Spiritman - 12-30-2015

Day 3

I have to say I am having more dreams then I have ever had in years, plus I am remembering details 8-10 hours later. Which has never happened. Like this one dream had the vibe of "Fast and The Furious" where myself and I believe 4 other people were on an underground railroad train tracks. It felt like we were there to do some kind of job of tracking someone. The reason I say that is, because right before my cell phone alarm woke me up, one of the persons put a tracking device on the train tracks.

I noticed today at work that I was more detached from the environment, like the drama, negativity. Which me was a huge plus!

RE: My first run through of EPRHA - Spiritman - 12-31-2015

I have to say that this subliminal is a hidden gem. I can't believe every day that I have listen to this subliminal, I have had dreams in which I remember most of the details. One thing I have notice is that I have been become detached from my work environment, not really feeding into the negativity that runs rampid.

RE: My first run through of EPRHA - Spiritman - 01-10-2016

Well tomorrow will make officially two weeks since I have started EPRHA. I am still having dreams every night. I haven't noticed much, hence the reason I haven't posted anything. However, just because I don't see anything happening doesn't mean nothing is happening. But there is one thing that has come up in the past few days. I have gotten the urge to start exercising.

So, I just bought the Total Gym XLS and that should be here by Wednesday. Other than that, not much else is going on. I do have the next five days off, so I plan on listening to EPRHA as much as possible.

RE: My first run through of EPRHA - Spiritman - 01-23-2016

I have about eight more days before I have completed 32 days of EPRHA. January 29 will have been one month but I will still have five months to go to go for six months. One thing which I have noticed over the past week has been my anger and short temper. It seems like every little thing has gotten on my nerves, and gets me angry, which makes sense because I had a lot of anger issues growing up.

So, I think this subliminal is bringing the anger issues to the forefront to help me release them once and for all. I have been working out with my new Total Gym XLS for over week now. Which I think working out on the machine has been helping me deal with some the stress and BS that I have to deal with at work/in my life overall. I am still having dreams almost every night without fail.

RE: My first run through of EPRHA - Spiritman - 02-02-2016

Well I am now 36 days into EPRHA, the one thing I have noticed over the past week has been, that women seem to be giving me more eye contact. Plus, I seem to not be has concerned when people try to talk down to me. Like I seem to have a more higher self worth and that if people want to talk down about me, then let them. What they think is not my concern. Also, I am continuing to exercise daily, other than that I haven't noticed much changes.

But I know that the main changes take place on the inside, not the outer. So, I am waiting for EPRHA 2.0 to be release to make my decision if I want to use that or go with OGSF. In the meantime I will keep going with EPRHA. I know that EPRHA 2.0 will have OGSF built into it, but I want to see what EPRHA 2.0 has to offer when it is released and the sales page is up.