Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shannon - 01-02-2016

(01-02-2016, 10:23 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 09:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: I will start with this post, since it so far is the most inflammatory, ignorant and irritating I have come across.

(01-01-2016, 05:50 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: I was just browsing the store for fun cause the sale and I realized that there is a PIRACY REDEMPTION subliminal.

So, Shannon, if this APCode is nothing to worry about and only educates, then WHY do people need a specially designed sub to stop the APCode?

Man, you must be lying about everything that you're saying.

Justin, I am quite frankly tired of dealing with your apparently willful ignorance. The piracy redemption is not a subliminal, it is where people can pay for anything they have pirated to deactivate AP code. Now, if I was to follow the exact same logic and maturity you used in your conclusion that "Man, you must be lying about everything that you're saying", I could reasonably respond with "Man, you must be dumb as a pile of shit." But you see, I don't go around saying things like that because not only do I think before I talk, I also try to educate myself on what's actually going on before I do so also.

Quote:You've also said there's no way for you to make an APCode that can only affect pirates and not affect paying customers, so WHY do I have a code running through my head that people need a specially designed sub to stop, and this code is affecting me? You said yourself that you can't make it only affect people pirating, and then you say it's nothing to worry about, but now I see whatever it is is so powerful that people need to use a special sub to stop whatever the apcode is doing?

That's just over the top for me, it's like you're just spitting a web of lies and half truths.

Let me explain this again for you, this time simpler.

You cannot execute a script without being affected by it.
You cannot be affected by a script without executing it.
You cannot comprehend a script without at least partially executing it in the process of comprehension.

Therefore...

If I set up an AP script, and it's designed to affect only pirates, non-pirates must comprehend it just as pirates must. Thus, both will be executing the script.

THIS IS WHY I FOCUSED ON EDUCATION instead of any other option. Education cannot be detrimental for anyone, because those who don't already get it will be unaffected since they already know it, and those who don't know it will grow.

I am tired of your ignorance and your personal attacks. Personal attacks break the forum rules, by the way.

Now as to ignorance, let's explore that a bit. You say that my IP code is "fear based" but that's kind of a ridiculous idea, given that the programs it is found in almost universally have anti-fear programming in them at the same time.

The simplest of logic therefore says that I cannot be using fear based methods for making my AP code work.

This is another reason I turned to education. And what does education do? It helps people overcome fear.

Why do people still pirate my stuff with impunity? Because they're not afraid to. Because we don't use fear based or guilt based or shame based AP code, I work against guilt shame and fear at every opportunity. So your argument that this is fear based is just ignorant, and dare I say it, stupid.

Now you and a very few others keep saying that. Yet it's never been an issue until YOU started screaming about how there was something to fear. YOU are the fear monger here, not me. YOU are the one making people afraid of something that is nothing to be afraid of, and then pushing to have the AP code removed.

You have also said multiple times that you do things you believe to be piracy, but yet on several occasions what you said you do that you think includes piracy is not piracy at all. Which again points to your ignorance of what you're talking about. Which makes me wonder why anyone is listening to your fear mongering.

Your little expose about how I lose no money to piracy is full of logic errors and very much wrong. It's the whole reason copyright law was created and enforced in the first place! People lose a lot of money because of piracy. I estimate that I would be making a MINIMUM of 2-3 times what I make right now if it were not for piracy. And unlike you, I see what my paycheck looks like from month to month. You have only theory to go on. If you were a content producer, I guarantee you, piracy would not be something you looked forward to.

You guys are all pushing for no AP code for this reason and that reason, and I am hearing arguments against education because it's "just more control". Well by that logic, we should all have no education at all and be beating each other to death with sticks and rocks!

So I am going to EDUCATE you all. The more your arguments against AP code are based on ignorance and fear mongering, the less seriously I will take them when I decide what to do. Fear based thinking is irrational, illogical and USELESS. I hear a lot of "Let's benefit the pirates" but very little of you guys considering the point of view I have. When you buy a copy of my program, and multiple people benefit who would not have benefited otherwise, you are losing me money that is a direct and primary incentive to keep producing these programs and doing the research and development. Only a fraction of the people who pirate it or try before they buy actually ever buy. Some forget, some are too lazy, and some just don't care. I'm supposed to pour months and years and decades into my work in the hopes that people care enough to pay for something they already have, and have benefited from, with no other reason to pay for it?

Here's a little more education for you. This is what I have come up with so far for the new AP script and notes, copied from my word processor, word for word. This is what I'm thinking. Not some devious evil plan you guys keep trying to insist I'm coming up with.

-------------

New Anti-piracy script

I now consciously and subconsciously consider and make myself aware of the value of all the time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program.

I now consciously and subconsciously consider and make myself aware of all the value I get from using this program, and I make myself consciously aware of the fact that the value I get from using this program comes from using this program.

I now consciously and subconsciously consider and make myself aware of how I would feel and respond in response to my choices and actions regarding this program if I were the producer and creator of this program and someone else did the same thing.

I now make myself consciously and subconsciously considerate of the value of all the time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program, and the actual time, effort, work, expertise, knowledge, research, development, testing and experience that went into making this program, and I now choose to do the right thing regarding returning fair value in exchange for it and the value and benefit I get from using it.

I now educate myself on what the copyright laws of my legal jurisdiction are and how they affect me.

I now choose to follow and obey the copyright laws of my legal jurisdiction with regards to this program.

1. Eliminate desire to use the pirated subliminal (consciously aware or not).
2. Direct to IML and purchase subliminal if the person needs whatever it is they are using if they can afford it I'm sure they will pay for it.

---------------------------

Part of me wants to drop AP code entirely because I feel like it's a huge waste of my time. Then some of you come up with these pie in the sky seeming ideas that piracy doesn't hurt anyone, etc. while quaking in your boots that AP code might be doing something to you that you already know it's not doing. That makes me want to pursue AP code because it makes me have no hope that the general populace has the capacity to do the common sense right thing without being educated and poked to think of someone else besides themselves once in a while.

For the time being, I'm going to be developing the AP code. You guys are welcome to give me your input and suggestions.

As for the suggestion to the lock and key system, it fails because, again, I do not have a way to perfectly execute an if/then statement. I have found a way to make it very accurate, but that code is so complex that everything it would work for would need to be 6G only, and that would mean I can't use it until 6G is released. Even then, it's not perfect yet.

Didn't finish reading this yet but insulting me and then saying you would never insult me, yea sure...

The apcode being fear based isn't me saying you are using fear it's saying you made the apcode out of fear. You are so full of fear of someone pirating that you made an apcode, hence, it's fear based as in based out of fear, as in you're so full of fear that you made it.

You've shown your true colors a ton throughout this whole apcode situation and I have to say I'll never buy a sub from you again. Peace.

I have been considering firing you as a customer, so there's no love lost regardless of what you choose to do.

Now then, I being afraid of piracy, no. I being on the losing end of the deal, yes. It's like this.

Case #1. Person goes to a store to browse. They see something they like, but cannot afford it, are not willing to buy it for whatever reason, etc. Since it is a physical object, they have the option to steal it or wait to buy it. If they wait, they get no benefit from it in the meantime, and that is that. If they steal it, they have committed a CRIME and have access to use, enjoy, benefit from it without having repaid the work that went into conceiving it, designing it, making the machinery to create it, actually making it, putting it together, testing it, packaging it, designing the packaging, shipping it, finding stores to sell it, packing it, unpacking it, paying the people who did all this, and dealing with defective and return items. Get caught stealing, and you will go to jail because it is a CRIME.

Case #2. Person finds a digital product on a torrent site and decides to download it. They now have possession, access and can use, enjoy and benefit from said merchandise, with impunity. This merchandise is intended for sale, and has a price that the creator expects to get paid for it because of all the time, etc. that went into making it and making it available. Because it is digital, and easily copied, and for NO OTHER REASON, the person who now has possession of this product (which took time, education, money and skill to create) has no real incentive to return the value they got. In AT LEAST 2 out of 3 such cases, they DO NOT. Were this a physical product, it would be the same crime for those circumstances to exist, doing the same damage to the bottom line of the producer, but somehow magically people would actually perceive it as a crime. The ONLY difference is that it is easily copied, and that people do not perceive there to be any damage done because they are only thinking of themselves in this whole process. Capitalism training consumers to be entirely self serving, at it's best.

Now, we have a very real issue that the producer (in this case, that's IML and ME) is losing money with every copy that would have been paid for if this was a physical product. Let's say 10 people download the program, and use it, and gain benefit from it. How many do you really think are going to pay for it? The original conditions for those 10 people to gain that benefit was for ALL 10 to pay price X for it. So what would be at or very close to 10X in income if it were a physical product now drops to... what? 2x? 3X?

Let's be generous and say it drops to 4X, because we know that the majority of people either forget, don't care, are too lazy or do it out of spite. That's still 6X income that was lost to the producer.

More than half the income lost, because people don't think it is losing anyone money, or don't care.

How do you think that makes me and Andrew feel when we look at our paychecks? We might make twice, three times, maybe even more times as much per month... but we don't.

How much more R&D could we have done with that income? How much more advertising? How much more help could we have?

This is not a victimless crime. It's a crime perpetrated by people who don't think about anything but their own point of view. And it's still a crime. There is still a loss of money being perpetuated. Have you ever noticed how banks are so particular about the amount of money they have? Or that you not spend more than you have? Or that you pay off your credit cards? How about the IRS, ever seen what happens when you don't pay your taxes?

Money cannot have value in one case and be casually ignored in another if we are going to say it has value at all. If you want something that has a price tag, you have to pay for it, or go without using and enjoying it. Those are the rules by which the marketplace works, and piracy is only dragging us all down. Producers must work harder to make the same amount of money only so a chunk of the populace can have a free ride. Did they earn the value that that free ride represents? Of course not. So the value is being lost, money, and yet the producers are getting flack for being upset and trying to prevent it? The world has gone insane!

You by your own admission didn't even bother to read my whole post, so you chose to remain ignorant. Even if I did misunderstand what you were saying about fear.

No, Justin, I'm not afraid of piracy. Just as a store is not afraid of thievery. I just don't want to deal with or suffer from it.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Dilettante - 01-02-2016

Question regarding the new AP: I'm a paying customer, does this force me to pay again if i were to purchase a subliminal with this new ap code?

The reason i ask is that the script does not say anything about paying customers. I think its a good script but if I just want to know the whole exchange value statement will trigger me to pay again if i had already paid (im not arguing here im just seeking clarification)

(01-02-2016, 10:25 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(01-02-2016, 10:14 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Can we see the current ap code?

the new ap code you have shown seems pretty ok for me but i would makes something like that

"if i benefit from this program i am willing to pay for shanons work, if i havent done already so"

"if i benefit from this program i am willing to pay for shanons work, so he can continue to produce subs and we both can benefit from it"

much easier and shorter honestly i am not interested in being educated on piracy in general just make sure you get your money, because you are no multi billion dollar company like disney world and everything is ok

If I understood correctly he can't do the " if " statement.

My best understanding is as follows:

To comprehend a statement, the subconscious must apparently at least partially execute it.

Therefore, an if/then statement gets executed even if I say "if and only if". I have found a way to retroactively disable the execution, but it's not perfect (yet). What it seems to do so far is this. Script is executed until disabling statement is encountered, then script is being executed and disabled at the same time if the conditions are met. The result, in the 6G prototype, is that the prototype affects females in seconds or minutes, but makes are affected only in observance for about 12 to 24 hours, at which point the script goal appears to bleed through to some degree regardless.

It seems that the following are true.

1. The act of comprehension involves making the statement true or executing it;
2. The subconscious seems to have a point of view that does not reliably comprehend gender, age, etc. I am not sure of this is because of some limit in its ability or because it knows something we don't (such as, we are all in multiple bodies at the same time and it does not have disambiguation as to which one is being referred to, or something strange like that).

So I am trying to avoid using if/then until I know better how to make this work.

(01-02-2016, 10:49 AM)Dilettante Wrote: Question regarding the new AP: I'm a paying customer, does this force me to pay again if i were to purchase a subliminal with this new ap code?

The reason i ask is that the script does not say anything about paying customers. I think its a good script but if I just want to know the whole exchange value statement will trigger me to pay again if i had already paid (im not arguing here im just seeking clarification)

First, this is not the final script. I am still not decided as to whether I am going to continue with AP code. But to answer your question...

The goal is to allow paying customers to effectively ignore the presence of AP code. They are not committing piracy, therefore, they should not be affected as much as possible. We don't want you to pay more than what we're asking for the program. Fair exchange of value is the goal. I'll make note of your concern and look at it in more depth.

(01-02-2016, 10:14 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Can we see the current ap code?

the new ap code you have shown seems pretty ok for me but i would makes something like that

"if i benefit from this program i am willing to pay for shanons work, if i havent done already so"

"if i benefit from this program i am willing to pay for shanons work, so he can continue to produce subs and we both can benefit from it"

much easier and shorter honestly i am not interested in being educated on piracy in general just make sure you get your money, because you are no multi billion dollar company like disney world and everything is ok

At this point, I don't see the point in keeping the old script secret anymore, so this is the original AP script I have on file.

---------------

I now refuse to steal this program.

I now refuse to pirate or illegally copy, share, give away, distribute or profit from this program.

I now try to understand, appreciate and value the time, skill, effort and cost that went into making this program.

I now know, accept, understand, believe, sense, feel, acknowledge and act upon the fact that it is wrong to break copyright law concerning this program, so I naturally refuse to break copyright law concerning this program.

If I am using a pirated copy of this program, I now want, need and choose to either stop using it and delete all copies of it that I have, or do what it takes to pay for a legal copy.

** Deal with naturalizer effects **
I am now consciously aware of all the positive effects this program has had and is having on me, and I attribute them all to this program.

I now educate myself about the copyright laws affecting me and follow those copyright laws.

---------------

It's actually a bit different than I was originally planning to make it, so I ad in mind that it was different than it actually is when I was going on memory answering questions about it.

As you can see, its not much different than what I am working on now, and probably some of it will end up being recycled.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JakeAlOmani - 01-02-2016

Well, first let's start from the top and just say "you are only subject to what you hold in mind".

That being said, there are many value giving life changing programs out there (not necessarily subliminals) that are pirated by a variety of people, and that doesn't stop the producers from producing quality products without such measures such as AP code. If people are going to buy they will buy, regardless. There will always be buyers. and for the 10 people who didn't pay, well, they weren't going to pay anyway, so there is only loss in potential, could have happened but didn't.

The problem here isn't piracy, and yes I agree, the AP code is a total waste of energy, resources and effort that could be used in more fruitful endeavors, the problem is marketing. This whole argument will live for almost ever as the future versions of the programs get more and more powerful and effective... if an outcome (out of the AP code) is potentially created not in alignment with the customer's expectations, the PR will be damaged... Anything that is of a limiting nature of any sort, I'd stay away from... but let's get back to the real problem here, Marketing.

If the products are marketed well, it will reach a massive scale... and you will generate revenue, regardless of the potential "loss" you could have gotten out of piracy... instead of trying to stop it, work with it, attract the right kind of customers that are willing to pay for your programs. Are you manifesting pirates into your life or are you manifesting happy paying customers?

Everyone is trying to "stop piracy" just like "stop drugs" "stop weed" "stop alcohol" "stop blah blah" for whatever ethical moral logical reasonable etc... When did that ever work? Instead of fighting against it, let it go, work with it, use it to your advantage... so what if there is no AP code, first of all, immense time and energy to work on the actual product than to worry about the AP code worries and complaints (that are causing potential loss of customers as well...), it also opens up the social nature of human beings to give to others what they have (the whole torrents world), which increases the spread of these beneficial life changing programs to more and more people, bettering their lives more and more every day... that's the vision, expansion, not limitation...

Be so good that you can't be ignored, Master this Market. Create products that are SO good that people can't help but come to you and PAY. Attract High Quality customers! who gives a fuck about the AP code, I'm here for a bigger game than to worry about the actions of the minority...

Let them benefit, so what... them benefiting is benefiting their communities, causing growth and development. I feel that is more in alignment with your dream than the AP code hassle and limitation.

Personally speaking, I imagine IML products being used in college dorms, but that's unlikely to happen with the AP code in place... the *average* (a typical college kid) person will never go for a product knowing that it has "mind control/limiting" code in it. out of fear and out of ignorance... but then again... it's a totally new thing to them.... if the AP code is dropped, this will spread like wildfire because people can only think of the benefits of using the programs, carefree and living their lives than to worry about the AP code, whether its on or not, and whatever...

Again, it's a matter of marketing. I know a lot of college kids who could use this program to change their lives for the better, and I can also forsee this being advertised in College Campuses as a powerful life changing product that anyone can use! Smile And yes, there are many who are willing to PAY! And again, the focus here is on the vision, expansion, improvement of self and community, and so on Smile

you might enjoy this short read: https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20120201/01075317618/another-answer-to-dealing-with-piracy-keep-creating-better-tools-business-models.shtml

This is one side of the coin I am considering, Jake. It would certainly be easier to just throw away AP code and "trust the universe". I'm just not sure that's the best way forward right now. But it is an option on the table. In each business's life there are stages, and some stages are challenging to grow through. In this case, we are being squeezed from all sides at the moment for a number of reasons, with everyone wanting something for nothing - e.g. pirates, taxes, etc. Were we not being squeezed so tightly like we are, this would not be such a concern. But no business benefits anyone by dying from starvation. Manifestation and vibrational alignment are one aspect to be considered, but in the here and now, how do I assure that the business grows big enough that I don't have to worry about piracy etc. anymore? My primary goal is only achievable if we stay alive long enough to get there. It's easy to ignore piracy when you have seven figures in the bank and more coming in like it every year. But when you're watching multiples of your income flying out the window for stupid things every month, and you're being forced to do R&D on the minimal budget because of it, it matters.

Whatever solution I choose in the end must be effective and please everyone to a reasonable degree. I'm not beyond compromise, but I am charged with keeping the business alive to achieve the end goals. And as you can imagine, it galls me to have to compromise with people who are stealing from me, and then getting mad at me for being unhappy with it.

If piracy cannot be stopped, then exploiting it for my benefit is the best way forward, I agree. But how to best benefit from that strategy, that's what I have to figure out. There's a lot to consider.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Dzemoo - 01-02-2016

quote: If I am using a pirated copy of this program, I now want, need and choose to either stop using it and delete all copies of it that I have, or do what it takes to pay for a legal copy.

this might explain the resistance some poeple are experiencing during their runs

It might explain some of the resistance in some of the cases, but as I said before, not everything being resisted has AP code in it. Although I'd like to have you explain in more detail why you think what you said.

I think what you're looking for is an investor to invest in the business... hmmm... I'll see what I can do here... https://www.facebook.com/TaiLopezOfficial/videos/1008811625807720/ I'm not sure if the video is still up, but that's a direction to consider to sustain the business for the long run! Smile

Also I have a feeling that once 6G is out there, you will have a boost in sales and marketing, because it's powerful and effective and millions out there are looking for such a thing...

We have access to investment already. We're trying to avoid it as much as possible, because when you start going to investors or IPOs, you stop hvoing control of the options as to how to run your business. And I don't think tis is the sort of business where we need to be directed by people who are only interested in making a profit, if you catch my drift. Otherwise, I could have had several million in capital years and years ago. But I declined it because it's a very complex subject, and profits alone cannot be the consideration. So we are doing this the slow, challenging way in order to assure that we retain control and our products do not end up with things like "I buy more and more of these programs" in them as a result.

I know we're not far from achieving major success. I'm pretty sure I know what programs are going to be the result of those results, also; it's just the end of this particular growth cycle is a challenge right now. Minimizing piracy will make things a lot easier on us.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 01-02-2016

Shannon, you posted the script for the AP code. You have said before that the AP script is around 3% of the program. Considering Am6, with stage 1 (info by you) having 79 934 words, with calculations the AP code should be around 2600 words, my question is, is that the whole script of the AP code- the one that you posted above ? Or the Ap code has its metascript(if yes , why?) ? The above Ap code is probably around 100-200 words long

have you thought of offering an Affiliate Marketing, let people do the advertising/sales for you and get commission out of it?