Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Dzemoo - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 11:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm putting all of this out there because I see that you guys value knowing what's what and I want to be doing what is comfortable and pleasing for my customers.

excactly, i appreciate this decision and it gives me back some trust

my concerns with using the pirates energy to manifest things for you is that it takes away the energy of the sub user to manifest the programms main goals as we see it in many journals user get the internal changes but the manifestation part is missing, thats because manifesting several things at once slows the manifestation process down so it might be that in the end both dont wrok the manifestation of women for example (in magnets for example) and the wealth for you and noone has something from it

and there is the possibility that it interfers with the paying customers thats my biggest concern

i dont know i understand you either of course you want to protect them, but since subs and the subconcious mind are complicated enough by itself i dont think its smart to do it the subliminal way, i also understand that poeple who are paying for them dont want their brain power even be used to process the script for the ap code

but rigth now i dont have a better solution and really hope we will figure this out all together

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 02:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 01:44 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 10:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: Alright, so this is why I have a problem with not being on the forum every day. I have you guys misunderstanding things, getting afraid, feeding eachother's fears and turning a molehill into a mountain, and I have to explain and correct them. I have been sick again after the day I was here because that day I was so thrilled to be working again, I worked 20.5 hours straight. It's easy to do in an office without windows.

Now then, what you all keep forgetting is that at the core, I am operating based on the idea that what I do comes back to me multifold. So whatever I do is going to be harmless, or even helpful. No evil plans here. Sorry.

It has come to my awareness that security through obscurity does not work, so I decided to change things and we are working on that together. Right here, right now, in this very thread. This very debate and discussion is what I wanted so you could all give me input on how to craft the next version.

The last post I made was made when I was not in the best position in terms of mental exhaustion, and I see how you guys might have misinterpreted my choice of working, so let me explain a couple things.

First, I plan to expose the new AP script to you all and have you help me fine tune it. And second, the energy harvesting concept is based on manifestation. As in, "If I know I am pirating this program, I now manifest into Shannon's life wealth beyond measure, outlander, wealth beyond measure." (Parody of Oblivion quote there, for those who didn't recognize it.)

Harvesting energy to put towards a goal through manifestation in this way is nothing bad. In fact it makes perfect sense to me. The only thing I don't like is that even my best efforts to make a program only affect one gender or such have been imperfect. For instance, the 6G prototype currently is set to only affect females, and it does a bang up job of that. But it also affects me, and other males, although not as fast. And not in the same ways. It takes about 24 hours to have any effect on me in the direction of the goal, and fades off after that, whereas other males show signs of subconsciously observing the script and subconsciously responding to its observation, not execution. As in, "wow, that's awesome." Females are affected intensely and within seconds or minutes. So I have it very close to fully black and white now, but it's still not perfect.

I don't see as how this manifestation would be a problem regardless of who was affected, but I understand why you might not want to be affected if you were a paying customer. That's why we're hashing it out. It may just be easier and better for everyone if I just dispense with AP code altogether. That is something I am considering also. The goal is to be as successful as possible, not to scare the people who love conspiracy theories and not to make paying customers be affected.

As for the AP code only affecting pirates, I cannot do that. It's design would have to affect everyone to work, but it would be designed to educate and only trigger execution of the manifestation if there was conscious awareness of intentional piracy. The definition of piracy can be determined by the copyright law that governs you.

You guys amaze me with how you spiral off eachother's posts into oblivion with some of this stuff. That is a point of prime concern to me, because it means I cannot reasonably ever stop correcting, educating, etc. on this forum, and I therefore cannot take vacations, sick days, what have you. I'd like, eventually, to be able to go travel the world for a few months or so, and not have to worry about correcting you guys on paranoid delusions that you got from extending someone else's fears and then someone else does the same.

If AP code turns out to require this much ***** handholding all the time, it won't be worth my time to do. That's a big part of why I want you guys to help me find a solution and why I am going to publish the code. But if there is no AP code, will piracy kill the business? And how many of you would want that, given what I am achieving now and what I am gearing up to be able to do?

So all the back and forth is all well and good even when you guys get into tin foil hat territory. Whatever, we're trying to hash out a real solution together here, and I don't know of any other business owner who would do such a thing so directly with their customers. No matter how transparent I try to be, you guys have to find some reason to be paranoid and mistrustful. I can't be unlimited in transparency, as much as I would love to be. Believe me, I'd love to show off my mad skillz and blow you guys away by showing you the whole script all the time.

But I cannot, and a big part of that has to do with keeping YOU safe by preventing others from trying to use subliminal technologies they don't understand, and keeping this business alive. So in the end, you have to trust me, and if you don't, you're welcome to look for a producer you do trust.

If there are discrepancies between what I say and what the store says, hey, guess what? Humans are not perfect, and as amazing as my memory may be in certain specific directions, neither it, nor I, am perfect.

Now instead of trying to attack, and fan the flames of ridiculous paranoia over misunderstandings and extensions of something someone said about something someone said, why not help me nail down what works and help me script it? I have seen virtually no suggested examples of script suggested.

As for extracing the ultrasonic from X24...

That's childsplay for anyone who knows anything about audio. And that is why I stopped producing those programs. In the future, if I release more TUW type stuff, it will be in masked format only. Probably not as effective, but you have to do what you have to do in the face of a world where people will take advantage of every little way to cheat the safeguards that are there for their own protection. Sad but true.

"As for the AP code only affecting pirates, I cannot do that. It's design would have to affect everyone to work"

I don't understand why the apcode exists if it affects us all whether we steal your subs or buy your subs, maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying, but it sounds like even the current ap code right now would be affecting everyone, pirates, and paying customers.

Is this why I'm always on this website? Do I even like being here, or am I programmed to be here I don't understand lmao.

If you can't make the APcode only affect pirates then why would you add it I don't get it. Are you harvesting my energy right now somehow or what's going on?

"It may just be easier and better for everyone if I just dispense with AP code altogether."

If it would be easier and better for everyone if the apcode was gone, then why even have it in the first place? Get rid of it.

What I am saying is... the ap code must affect you to be executed and it must be executed to be of any value. But it is designed so that paying customers have no real impact because they're already doing what it's educating and aiming for, and thus already understand those concepts.

If you will recall... I read my AP code and found that I had not included the "paying in another way" in it, even though I thought I had. So that is an entirely moot point.

As for you always being here, the AP code is aimed at educating you as to the value of the program, the value of following copyright law and the worth of returning value for value. It has nothing to do with you being here. That's all on you bud.

Whether or not I get rid of the AP code entirely is going to depend on a lot more than just one vote. It may or may not be better for everyone. If it turns out that getting rid of it sinks this business, then it's not better for everyone, is it. I have to determine which way forward leads to the best possible outcome. Which we will figure out over time, with consideration.

Okay I get it, the apcode is telling us to do what we already did so it's irrelevant to paying customers, that makes sense.

I was joking when I asked if the apcode made me be here all the time. I was here all the time reading journals before ever even trying a sub so I know that's just me liking this site lol.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - K-Train - 12-31-2015

I feel that some sort of AP code needs to exist and the majority of the users here do as well Shannon. Most of the concern stems from Concept #2 (harvesting energy). Personally, none of those concepts are that big of a deal to me however I do understand how they may be concerning to others. An AP code that focused just on education of copyright laws and piracy (particularly internet piracy) would have a higher chance of being accepted by the majority of the forum populace and the customers IMO.

Secondly, I also propose some sort of disclaimer during the purchase of subliminals. The disclaimer should contain info on the AP code or at least a link to it. A terms and conditions popup agreement before purchase would also be a nice touch. Ex.) "By clicking 'continue' I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms and conditions for this/these product(s) and also accept to be subjected to subliminal education on anti-piracy and copyright laws." A lot of people wouldn't read it but at least you cover your own tracks.

TLDR: No harvesting of energy/manifestation. Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions acceptance at purchase.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - K-Train - 12-31-2015

@Dzemoo: good points man but...who is that chick in your picture??? Daaaaaaamn...

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 12-31-2015

I am not gonna quote anything, I will just say Thank you Shannon for valuing our opinions.

The best part is that you will post the AP code and we will get to decide whether it is appropriate, contradicting at some way, etc.

Thank you, Shannon and respect for everything you do for us

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 02:22 PM)K-Train Wrote: I feel that some sort of AP code needs to exist and the majority of the users here do as well Shannon. Most of the concern stems from Concept #2 (harvesting energy). Personally, none of those concepts are that big of a deal to me however I do understand how they may be concerning to others. An AP code that focused just on education of copyright laws and piracy (particularly internet piracy) would have a higher chance of being accepted by the majority of the forum populace and the customers IMO.

Secondly, I also propose some sort of disclaimer during the purchase of subliminals. The disclaimer should contain info on the AP code or at least a link to it. A terms and conditions popup agreement before purchase would also be a nice touch. Ex.) "By clicking 'continue' I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms and conditions for this/these product(s) and also accept to be subjected to subliminal education on anti-piracy and copyright laws." A lot of people wouldn't read it but at least you cover your own tracks.

TLDR: No harvesting of energy/manifestation. Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions acceptance at purchase.

I'd like the APcode to be as specific as possible though. I don't want to be like using vidtomp3.com to turn music videos on youtube into mp3's so I get the song, audio book, or seminar or whatever I want for free, I don't want to all of a sudden feel like I shouldn't do that anymore or something, I don't want to be affected in unrelated areas so I think the apcode should be very specific as to what it's talking about and not just piracy in general. I don't consider what I do as piracy, and I'm almost positive it's not illegal, and I don't want to ever stop doing it and start buying stuff instead. It's not like I never buy anything ever, but some stuff I just don't see the point in paying for.

As long as the APcode doesn't affect me outside of these subs in anyway, and it doesn't make me start wanting to spend money at this website for no reason then I don't have a problem with it.

I never really had a problem with it, I just had a lot of blanks that could be filled in in a lot of different ways.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Dzemoo - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 02:24 PM)K-Train Wrote: @Dzemoo: good points man but...who is that chick in your picture??? Daaaaaaamn...

haha

a stripper girl from bulgaria i pulled on a fetish party

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Dilettante - 12-31-2015

my vote would be for a lock and key ap code. the benefits to manifest really really fast if you pay and if you pirate/dont pay, you dont see the zoom benefit until you do pay through the IML site.

(12-31-2015, 03:30 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: I like the idea of a free sub that manifests wealth for shannon and the user. Everybody wins, twofold because they will be getting money and because they will be able to afford subs. Please be in 6g. I will need this sub too, even with a job, because 6g will probably be really expensive. I can just imagine it becoming a staple between programs and stuff. Oh shit I gotta run SM4 now, buts its 1000, better run the free wealth program!

Shannon, if you're going to consider this suggestion then can you pls build Manifest unlimited wealth and success in 5g or 6g full version or the older 'Make (manifest) 35k/50k/75k/100k/250k subliminal' in 5g or 6g?

I wouldnt mind paying 100 or a bit more for a subliminal that can manifest 50k or 100k in near future span (6 months to 1 year originally in the ultrasonic-subliminals.com page - hopefully faster).

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shannon - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 03:32 PM)Dilettante Wrote: my vote would be for a lock and key ap code. the benefits to manifest really really fast if you pay and if you pirate/dont pay, you dont see the zoom benefit until you do pay through the IML site.

The issue I have is... how do I make this work? How do I script it so that it does exactly what it's supposed to do? And is this the best option?

(12-31-2015, 03:40 PM)Dilettante Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 03:30 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: I like the idea of a free sub that manifests wealth for shannon and the user. Everybody wins, twofold because they will be getting money and because they will be able to afford subs. Please be in 6g. I will need this sub too, even with a job, because 6g will probably be really expensive. I can just imagine it becoming a staple between programs and stuff. Oh shit I gotta run SM4 now, buts its 1000, better run the free wealth program!

Shannon, if you're going to consider this suggestion then can you pls build Manifest unlimited wealth and success in 5g or 6g full version or the older 'Make (manifest) 35k/50k/75k/100k/250k subliminal' in 5g or 6g?

I wouldnt mind paying 100 or a bit more for a subliminal that can manifest 50k or 100k in near future span (6 months to 1 year originally in the ultrasonic-subliminals.com page - hopefully faster).

I don't know how fast I can make this sort of thing manifest, especially considering that:

* It isn't scripted yet.
* It's dividing manifestation energy in two directions.
* We don't know what generation it will be built in just yet.
* I'm not sure making such a program free is a good idea, given that it's a bad choice for people to use to "prove" that this stuff works. Manifestors make the subliminal appear to be at fault when it is not, if they do not meet expectations. Making it free would result in people try to "prove" this stuff based on such a concept. Bad move.

But for now, let's keep this thread on topic.

sorry. i'll make suggesions in the suggestions area instead. as for the lock and key ap code, its just an idea. i'm sure you can expand on it more than me.

(12-31-2015, 03:54 PM)Dilettante Wrote: sorry. i'll make suggesions in the suggestions area instead. as for the lock and key ap code, its just an idea. i'm sure you can expand on it more than me.

I surely can, but I need your help in this. Crowd sourcing, remember? How would you actually script this? I'm saying that because I am not sure it can work, but then again, I'm exhausted and loopy from being sick right now. Even if it does not turn out to work, the more information you can give in suggestions, the better for considering your idea.

I'll be looking thoroughly at it regardless, when I'm not loopy, but still. Smile

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JakeAlOmani - 12-31-2015

I signed up just so I can voice my opinion on this matter. I personally don't resonate with the AP code based on principle. It's not right to persuade/inform/force/coerce/educate/teach any form of manipulation on anyone whatsoever in any way shape or form without their conscious consent/choice. It's a law of consciousness. I entirely oppose this move, it's a bad move and will scare the masses away... It's already got a bad rep associated with it, so If I were you, I'd trust the universe, and dump the AP code, it's coming from a place of limitation/needing security anyway...

I may go into more depth in this...

But here is the thing, the benefits of the program outweigh the need to have the AP code in it, naturally as the person grows, so shall their views and perspectives on self respect and respecting other people... besides... anything that is of a successful quality such as these products naturally succeed, regardless of whether their products have been pirated or not, there will always, and i mean, ALWAYS be demand for powerful life changing products that actually WORK Smile

Do what you do from a place of infinite freedom, not limitation and requiring to "control" in order to set things "right". You can label control under "inform/educate/persuade/blah blah blah" it's really just control, just like the entire school system... "we're here to educate you" is their message, but in reality, we're here to control you and stifle your inner creativity is the truth...

Drop the AP code. Smile I may expand more on this soon.