Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shawn - 12-31-2015

This would be an interesting experiment. But we would need a second one with no script for placebo testing.

When it comes to 5G scripts so I wonder if it would be possible to get simplified scripts, because there are scripts for ASC, CHA and LTU. It's not important to me but it could satisfy customers who find it important. But it would probably mean a lot of work to get all the business secrets out of the scripts. And it's OT anyway.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 10:16 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: This would be an interesting experiment. But we would need a second one with no script for placebo testing.

When it comes to 5G scripts so I wonder if it would be possible to get simplified scripts, because there are scripts for ASC, CHA and LTU. It's not important to me but it could satisfy customers who find it important. But it would probably mean a lot of work to get all the business secrets out of the scripts. And it's OT anyway.

Yea, I don't think that's actually going to happen lmao, I was just saying like hypothetically

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shannon - 12-31-2015

Alright, so this is why I have a problem with not being on the forum every day. I have you guys misunderstanding things, getting afraid, feeding eachother's fears and turning a molehill into a mountain, and I have to explain and correct them. I have been sick again after the day I was here because that day I was so thrilled to be working again, I worked 20.5 hours straight. It's easy to do in an office without windows.

Now then, what you all keep forgetting is that at the core, I am operating based on the idea that what I do comes back to me multifold. So whatever I do is going to be harmless, or even helpful. No evil plans here. Sorry.

It has come to my awareness that security through obscurity does not work, so I decided to change things and we are working on that together. Right here, right now, in this very thread. This very debate and discussion is what I wanted so you could all give me input on how to craft the next version.

The last post I made was made when I was not in the best position in terms of mental exhaustion, and I see how you guys might have misinterpreted my choice of working, so let me explain a couple things.

First, I plan to expose the new AP script to you all and have you help me fine tune it. And second, the energy harvesting concept is based on manifestation. As in, "If I know I am pirating this program, I now manifest into Shannon's life wealth beyond measure, outlander, wealth beyond measure." (Parody of Oblivion quote there, for those who didn't recognize it.)

Harvesting energy to put towards a goal through manifestation in this way is nothing bad. In fact it makes perfect sense to me. The only thing I don't like is that even my best efforts to make a program only affect one gender or such have been imperfect. For instance, the 6G prototype currently is set to only affect females, and it does a bang up job of that. But it also affects me, and other males, although not as fast. And not in the same ways. It takes about 24 hours to have any effect on me in the direction of the goal, and fades off after that, whereas other males show signs of subconsciously observing the script and subconsciously responding to its observation, not execution. As in, "wow, that's awesome." Females are affected intensely and within seconds or minutes. So I have it very close to fully black and white now, but it's still not perfect.

I don't see as how this manifestation would be a problem regardless of who was affected, but I understand why you might not want to be affected if you were a paying customer. That's why we're hashing it out. It may just be easier and better for everyone if I just dispense with AP code altogether. That is something I am considering also. The goal is to be as successful as possible, not to scare the people who love conspiracy theories and not to make paying customers be affected.

As for the AP code only affecting pirates, I cannot do that. It's design would have to affect everyone to work, but it would be designed to educate and only trigger execution of the manifestation if there was conscious awareness of intentional piracy. The definition of piracy can be determined by the copyright law that governs you.

You guys amaze me with how you spiral off eachother's posts into oblivion with some of this stuff. That is a point of prime concern to me, because it means I cannot reasonably ever stop correcting, educating, etc. on this forum, and I therefore cannot take vacations, sick days, what have you. I'd like, eventually, to be able to go travel the world for a few months or so, and not have to worry about correcting you guys on paranoid delusions that you got from extending someone else's fears and then someone else does the same.

If AP code turns out to require this much bullshit handholding all the time, it won't be worth my time to do. That's a big part of why I want you guys to help me find a solution and why I am going to publish the code. But if there is no AP code, will piracy kill the business? And how many of you would want that, given what I am achieving now and what I am gearing up to be able to do?

So all the back and forth is all well and good even when you guys get into tin foil hat territory. Whatever, we're trying to hash out a real solution together here, and I don't know of any other business owner who would do such a thing so directly with their customers. No matter how transparent I try to be, you guys have to find some reason to be paranoid and mistrustful. I can't be unlimited in transparency, as much as I would love to be. Believe me, I'd love to show off my mad skillz and blow you guys away by showing you the whole script all the time.

But I cannot, and a big part of that has to do with keeping YOU safe by preventing others from trying to use subliminal technologies they don't understand, and keeping this business alive. So in the end, you have to trust me, and if you don't, you're welcome to look for a producer you do trust.

If there are discrepancies between what I say and what the store says, hey, guess what? Humans are not perfect, and as amazing as my memory may be in certain specific directions, neither it, nor I, am perfect.

Now instead of trying to attack, and fan the flames of ridiculous paranoia over misunderstandings and extensions of something someone said about something someone said, why not help me nail down what works and help me script it? I have seen virtually no suggested examples of script suggested.

As for extracing the ultrasonic from X24...

That's childsplay for anyone who knows anything about audio. And that is why I stopped producing those programs. In the future, if I release more TUW type stuff, it will be in masked format only. Probably not as effective, but you have to do what you have to do in the face of a world where people will take advantage of every little way to cheat the safeguards that are there for their own protection. Sad but true.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Vincent_Vega - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 10:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: Alright, so this is why I have a problem with not being on the forum every day. I have you guys misunderstanding things, getting afraid, feeding eachother's fears and turning a molehill into a mountain, and I have to explain and correct them. I have been sick again after the day I was here because that day I was so thrilled to be working again, I worked 20.5 hours straight. It's easy to do in an office without windows.

Now then, what you all keep forgetting is that at the core, I am operating based on the idea that what I do comes back to me multifold. So whatever I do is going to be harmless, or even helpful. No evil plans here. Sorry.

It has come to my awareness that security through obscurity does not work, so I decided to change things and we are working on that together. Right here, right now, in this very thread. This very debate and discussion is what I wanted so you could all give me input on how to craft the next version.

The last post I made was made when I was not in the best position in terms of mental exhaustion, and I see how you guys might have misinterpreted my choice of working, so let me explain a couple things.

First, I plan to expose the new AP script to you all and have you help me fine tune it. And second, the energy harvesting concept is based on manifestation. As in, "If I know I am pirating this program, I now manifest into Shannon's life wealth beyond measure, outlander, wealth beyond measure." (Parody of Oblivion quote there, for those who didn't recognize it.)

Harvesting energy to put towards a goal through manifestation in this way is nothing bad. In fact it makes perfect sense to me. The only thing I don't like is that even my best efforts to make a program only affect one gender or such have been imperfect. For instance, the 6G prototype currently is set to only affect females, and it does a bang up job of that. But it also affects me, and other males, although not as fast. And not in the same ways. It takes about 24 hours to have any effect on me in the direction of the goal, and fades off after that, whereas other males show signs of subconsciously observing the script and subconsciously responding to its observation, not execution. As in, "wow, that's awesome." Females are affected intensely and within seconds or minutes. So I have it very close to fully black and white now, but it's still not perfect.

I don't see as how this manifestation would be a problem regardless of who was affected, but I understand why you might not want to be affected if you were a paying customer. That's why we're hashing it out. It may just be easier and better for everyone if I just dispense with AP code altogether. That is something I am considering also. The goal is to be as successful as possible, not to scare the people who love conspiracy theories and not to make paying customers be affected.

As for the AP code only affecting pirates, I cannot do that. It's design would have to affect everyone to work, but it would be designed to educate and only trigger execution of the manifestation if there was conscious awareness of intentional piracy. The definition of piracy can be determined by the copyright law that governs you.

Shame on me that I brought up this concept which Shannon now really seems to like.
Using manifestation to have others make you wealthy may not be as bad as we think and will give you an alternative fair value exchange beside money, but trust me, this concept will seem very shady to most people. And it will harm you more than helping you.

So if you want to do it, do it. But, for bringing up the idea, I at least want 10% of the IML sales!!!

I'm putting all of this out there because I see that you guys value knowing what's what and I want to be doing what is comfortable and pleasing for my customers. That's how we stay in business and thrive. If something seems reasonable to me, but not the majority of my customers, well then it's not a good idea. Thus, I am crowd sourcing a solution, as you guys have proven a valuable source of inspiration and advice in the past. But I do need a solution that recovers value from piracy, if I cannot prevent it, and turning off subs or forcing people to pay for it is not a reasonable option for much the same reason you say here: either it would be effective when I didn't want it to be, or it would be perceived as unreasonable, immoral, unethical, etc. I personally am not willing to force people to pay for my stuff even if they pirated it, because I believe that removing free will is an unethical and extremely bad move in a number of directions. Not acceptable. I would not want it done to me, and I will not do it to any of you.

I would just like to point out that I'm still sick, and not exactly on my A game in terms of my capacity for being as precise with my choice of wording as I would normally be. I'm seeing that some of what I've said can be interpreted in ways I did not necessarily intend, but I'm about exhausted mentally at this point. So just bear with me and pitch in to help me make the new AP code what works for everyone.

Oh, and for this year's New Year's sale, I have decided we're going to have a whopping 40% off on all 4G single and multi-stage programs. It's going to start shortly. Happy new year's!

RE: AP Code Suggestion - dweller94 - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: So just bear with me and pitch in to help me make the new AP code what works for everyone.

Oh, and for this year's New Year's sale, I have decided we're going to have a whopping 40% off on all 4G single and multi-stage programs. It's going to start shortly. Happy new year's!

How about the AP code kills all desire to use the pirated subliminal whether consciously aware of it or not but then again it would have to be worded in such a way that if they did(can know) about IML and the AP code they would pay for it so direct them to IML website and have them purchase what they are using or if this isn't possible for x reason then they would stop using the pirated subliminal.

1. Eliminate desire to use the pirated subliminal (consciously aware or not).
2. Direct to IML and purchase subliminal if the person needs whatever it is they are using if they can afford it I'm sure they will pay for it.

Do 1&2 in such a way that will not strain the persons involved and if you would eliminate their desire to use the sub due to it being pirated you don't want this to impact IML sales so direct them to IML however long this may take and have them purchase the subliminal all done safely as possible.

That's my opinion anyway so something on the lines of that.

Of course more can be added..

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 12-31-2015

What is this 'paying in another way'? Can it replace the concept #2 harvesting energy , it sounds safer? Will you share what it does or at least say if you could you replace the concept #2 with it?

And what is meant exactly by 'harvesting energy from the user '? Could you explain it further ? Simply manifestation, manifesting for yourself through the user ?See post #64, even the originator of the idea is against it! This harvesting energy concept is not speaking good for you, Shannon.We are telling you that this is something we don't want in the subs.This harvesting energy has a noticeable probability to affect your customers. We are telling you that this is something we don't want in the subs.Not to mentioned the concept itself tends to turn off people.

What I am concerned about is even if you say you would take our opinions into consideration, you could still put it in the program and we would never find out.

If you want to manifest wealth for yourself through people, make a free program focused on this - there will be people who would help you by donating their time for you to manifest wealth because, after all, you've helped so many people.But putting it as a part of the AP code - it will disgust people, as you see is the case here in this thread mentioned by users.

My plan is to write up an anti piracy script, borrowing from the old one, and then posit it here for you guys to consider and make suggestions on. If necessary we can vote on whatever parts are controversial if any are. Then I'll make revisions if necessary and we can do it again.

I'm not fit for writing scripts or editing them right now, so I'm not doing this yet. But that's my plan - so you guys can relax. We'll figure this out together.

(12-31-2015, 01:15 PM)dweller94 Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: So just bear with me and pitch in to help me make the new AP code what works for everyone.

How about the AP code kills all desire to use the pirated subliminal whether consciously aware of it or not but then again it would have to be worded in such a way that if they did(can know) about IML and the AP code they would pay for it so direct them to IML website and have them purchase what they are using or if this isn't possible for x reason then they would stop using the pirated subliminal.

1. Eliminate desire to use the pirated subliminal (consciously aware or not).
2. Direct to IML and purchase subliminal if the person needs whatever it is they are using if they can afford it I'm sure they will pay for it.

Do 1&2 in such a way that will not strain the persons involved and if you would eliminate their desire to use the sub due to it being pirated you don't want this to impact IML sales so direct them to IML however long this may take and have them purchase the subliminal all done safely as possible.

That's my opinion anyway so something on the lines of that.

Of course more can be added..

good ideas. I've copied and pasted them into what I'll be working on for when I can do more.

(12-31-2015, 01:16 PM)Survivor Wrote: What is this 'paying in another way'? Can it replace the concept #2 harvesting energy , it sounds safer? Will you share what it does or at least say if you could you replace the concept #2 with it?

And what is meant exactly by 'harvesting energy from the user '? Could you explain it further ? Simply manifestation, manifesting for yourself through the user ?See post #64, even the originator of the idea is against it! This harvesting energy concept is not speaking good for you, Shannon.We are telling you that this is something we don't want in the subs.This harvesting energy has a noticeable probability to affect your customers. We are telling you that this is something we don't want in the subs.Not to mentioned the concept itself tends to turn off people.

What I am concerned about is even if you say you would take our opinions into consideration, you could still put it in the program and we would never find out.

If you want to manifest wealth for yourself through people, make a free program focused on this - there will be people who would help you by donating their time for you to manifest wealth because, after all, you've helped so many people.But putting it as a part of the AP code - it will disgust people, as you see is the case here in this thread mentioned by users.

I'm too low on blood sugar atm to respond, going to go eat. But I'll respond when I get back.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 10:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: Alright, so this is why I have a problem with not being on the forum every day. I have you guys misunderstanding things, getting afraid, feeding eachother's fears and turning a molehill into a mountain, and I have to explain and correct them. I have been sick again after the day I was here because that day I was so thrilled to be working again, I worked 20.5 hours straight. It's easy to do in an office without windows.

You guys amaze me with how you spiral off eachother's posts into oblivion with some of this stuff. That is a point of prime concern to me, because it means I cannot reasonably ever stop correcting, educating, etc. on this forum, and I therefore cannot take vacations, sick days, what have you. I'd like, eventually, to be able to go travel the world for a few months or so, and not have to worry about correcting you guys on paranoid delusions that you got from extending someone else's fears and then someone else does the same.

If AP code turns out to require this much ***** handholding all the time, it won't be worth my time to do. That's a big part of why I want you guys to help me find a solution and why I am going to publish the code. But if there is no AP code, will piracy kill the business? And how many of you would want that, given what I am achieving now and what I am gearing up to be able to do?

So all the back and forth is all well and good even when you guys get into tin foil hat territory. Whatever, we're trying to hash out a real solution together here, and I don't know of any other business owner who would do such a thing so directly with their customers. No matter how transparent I try to be, you guys have to find some reason to be paranoid and mistrustful. I can't be unlimited in transparency, as much as I would love to be. Believe me, I'd love to show off my mad skillz and blow you guys away by showing you the whole script all the time.

But I cannot, and a big part of that has to do with keeping YOU safe by preventing others from trying to use subliminal technologies they don't understand, and keeping this business alive. So in the end, you have to trust me, and if you don't, you're welcome to look for a producer you do trust.

If there are discrepancies between what I say and what the store says, hey, guess what? Humans are not perfect, and as amazing as my memory may be in certain specific directions, neither it, nor I, am perfect.

Now instead of trying to attack, and fan the flames of ridiculous paranoia over misunderstandings and extensions of something someone said about something someone said, why not help me nail down what works and help me script it? I have seen virtually no suggested examples of script suggested.

That's childsplay for anyone who knows anything about audio. And that is why I stopped producing those programs. In the future, if I release more TUW type stuff, it will be in masked format only. Probably not as effective, but you have to do what you have to do in the face of a world where people will take advantage of every little way to cheat the safeguards that are there for their own protection. Sad but true.

"As for the AP code only affecting pirates, I cannot do that. It's design would have to affect everyone to work"

I don't understand why the apcode exists if it affects us all whether we steal your subs or buy your subs, maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying, but it sounds like even the current ap code right now would be affecting everyone, pirates, and paying customers.

Is this why I'm always on this website? Do I even like being here, or am I programmed to be here I don't understand lmao.

If you can't make the APcode only affect pirates then why would you add it I don't get it. Are you harvesting my energy right now somehow or what's going on?

"It may just be easier and better for everyone if I just dispense with AP code altogether."

If it would be easier and better for everyone if the apcode was gone, then why even have it in the first place? Get rid of it.

(12-31-2015, 01:44 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:

If AP code turns out to require this much ***** handholding all the time, it won't be worth my time to do. That's a big part of why I want you guys to help me find a solution and why I am going to publish the code. But if there is no AP code, will piracy kill the business? And how many of you would want that, given what I am achieving now and what I am gearing up to be able to do?

"As for the AP code only affecting pirates, I cannot do that. It's design would have to affect everyone to work"

I don't understand why the apcode exists if it affects us all whether we steal your subs or buy your subs, maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying, but it sounds like even the current ap code right now would be affecting everyone, pirates, and paying customers.

Is this why I'm always on this website? Do I even like being here, or am I programmed to be here I don't understand lmao.

If you can't make the APcode only affect pirates then why would you add it I don't get it. Are you harvesting my energy right now somehow or what's going on?

"It may just be easier and better for everyone if I just dispense with AP code altogether."

If it would be easier and better for everyone if the apcode was gone, then why even have it in the first place? Get rid of it.

What I am saying is... the ap code must affect you to be executed and it must be executed to be of any value. But it is designed so that paying customers have no real impact because they're already doing what it's educating and aiming for, and thus already understand those concepts.

If you will recall... I read my AP code and found that I had not included the "paying in another way" in it, even though I thought I had. So that is an entirely moot point.

As for you always being here, the AP code is aimed at educating you as to the value of the program, the value of following copyright law and the worth of returning value for value. It has nothing to do with you being here. That's all on you bud.

Whether or not I get rid of the AP code entirely is going to depend on a lot more than just one vote. It may or may not be better for everyone. If it turns out that getting rid of it sinks this business, then it's not better for everyone, is it. I have to determine which way forward leads to the best possible outcome. Which we will figure out over time, with consideration.

Quote:What is this 'paying in another way'? Can it replace the concept #2 harvesting energy , it sounds safer? Will you share what it does or at least say if you could you replace the concept #2 with it?

"Paying in another way" was originally designed to be the expression of energy out into the universe to do good as a way to balance the negative effects of the act of piracy. But it apparently never actually made it into the script, as I recently discovered, so it's a moot point.

I'm not sure I am really all that interested in using the energy harvesting or manifestation, since it's likely going to affect everyone and, at the very least, drain energy from the goal of the subliminal.

Quote:And what is meant exactly by 'harvesting energy from the user '? Could you explain it further ? Simply manifestation, manifesting for yourself through the user ?See post #64, even the originator of the idea is against it! This harvesting energy concept is not speaking good for you, Shannon.We are telling you that this is something we don't want in the subs.This harvesting energy has a noticeable probability to affect your customers. We are telling you that this is something we don't want in the subs.Not to mentioned the concept itself tends to turn off people.

Harvesting energy that I had in mind was basically using energy from the user to manifest wealth in exchange for using the program without having paid for it. But I'm not entirely sure that's a reasonable or worthwhile option.

The concept is harmless, regardless. The worst it can do is express energy towards a goal, which goal was not harmful to begin with. But I'm not interested in using it if I cannot definitive make it only work for pirates, which I am not sure I can, and I am not really interested n giving myself a black eye over it. That was why I originally allowed subs to continue working even if pirated.

Quote:
Quote:What I am concerned about is even if you say you would take our opinions into consideration, you could still put it in the program and we would never find out.

I actually had the idea to make a free program that would manifest wealth for the user and for me equally. But the point of harvesting energy through manifestation was to repay the detrimental effects of piracy via those who maliciously committed it knowingly, for whatever reason.

Ultimately, since we are so transparent and honest, you can see that this discussion is happening, and because I value my customers, their input, my business and my reputation, we will probably not be using this idea in AP code. I'm not going to be making final decisions yet, since I'm not fully there mentally right now between exhaustion and the flu. We will do a number of rounds of AP code explorations and then we can hold a public vote. Ultimately I have to make the decision, but I see your point, and at this time, I don't think it's worth using.

Oh, and as for the idea of me doing what I want regardless... eventually, the truth will out. That's why I've tried to be as transparent and honest as possible this whole time. Even if my sometimes faulty memory makes discrepancies appear occasionally.