Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - hiddenalias - 12-30-2015

I hope to one day see IML dominate the fake competitors of subliminal industries whom will destroy them once and for all and long live IML and its legitimate programming........and no one else will be the 'last man standing' in this industry but IML.....Shannon is the founding father and a pilgrim and should deserve to have the evil lords of subliminal programming to bow before him and to cut a deal to join forces where there will only be one accurate type of programming for subliminals.....Indigo Mind Labs.....not about the money, but about the promised results....

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 02:05 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Long live the Shannon conspiracy! Screw you Survivor and your attempts to overthrow our reptilian leader. HSSSSSSS

There is no need for me to say anything. Your childish posts say everything for you.The irony you tried to use in your last post speaks for itself. Your looks, as we can see in your videos, speak for themselves.You are the Lego founder , right ? You are making yourself appear weirdo without me saying or doing anything.

I respect Shannon, yet I believe he has misleaded us at times .And this AP code is very shady and has always been. Don't read my posts above with presumptions, whether it's dramatic or not. Simply take from them what should be considered.

(12-29-2015, 07:56 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Okay, seriously -- chill with the craziness that if you question Shannon's methods, that must means you're automatically a pirate. You wouldn't believe how many times I've been approached by people on this forum asking me to engage in a "group buy" (you know who you are, and no -- I'm not ratting anyone out) of a sub and the thought of actually doing it never crossed my mind.

I am wondering how exactly does this group buy happen (with people you don't know )? Isn't there a huge possibility for a person to take the group money and buy it for himself(and now he has a legal copy haha) and 'run away' ? After all, just as he is a pirate, he could be a scammer as well

(12-29-2015, 07:56 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: P.S. A year ago I would've never expressed my opinion like this out of fear of reprisal. Thanks, AM6 Wink

P.S.S. That's a good thing. I feel amazing these days.

Bravo.More people should realise that they are free to share what is on their mind, without harming others of course.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Vincent_Vega - 12-30-2015

(12-29-2015, 08:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: Concept 2: Harvesting energy from people who knowingly steal, pirate, illegally share or otherwise break copyright law, and apply it towards making myself wealthy. I saw that idea mentioned on the forum and I liked it. How much energy is harvested can be adjusted according to how much they pirate and so forth. This avoids the quagmire of "But Billy Bob didn't know!"

I was the one who mentioned this but it wasn't supposed to be a suggestion for the new AP code. It was an idea what you are may using in the actual code and for me, it was one of the worst scenarios.
So no, even if you like this concept (I can understand why), it isn't a good one because "Harvesting energy" would repel both, old and new customers.

(12-30-2015, 05:35 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(12-29-2015, 08:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: Concept 2: Harvesting energy from people who knowingly steal, pirate, illegally share or otherwise break copyright law, and apply it towards making myself wealthy. I saw that idea mentioned on the forum and I liked it. How much energy is harvested can be adjusted according to how much they pirate and so forth. This avoids the quagmire of "But Billy Bob didn't know!"

I was the one who mentioned this but it wasn't supposed to be a suggestion for the new AP code. It was an idea what you are may using in the actual code and for me, it was one of the worst scenarios.
So no, even if you like this concept (I can understand why), it isn't a good one because "Harvesting energy" would repel both, old and new customers.

Even the originator doesn't like it. 'Harvesting energy from the user' - this is sick. Reconsider it, Shannon

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 05:35 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:

I agree, all my subs are 3g or 4g so they prob all either don't have APcode, or have a weak version of it.

I'm already super cautious about what I let into my mind like even just the wording in one line is enough to make me skip out on buying the whole entire sub, and I still really can't see how we could listen to something and have it not affect us.

I just don't really care about this because I'm good with all the subs I've got, I don't have any 5g subs, and I can't use any 6 stage subs because I don't know what they're saying and when it comes down to reprogramming my subconscious mind I'm not down for just trusting that every line in the sub is something I want programmed into my brain, so for me personally, no script, no deal, and it sounds like the intense APcode only goes in the 6 stage subs so it doesn't affect me at all, and really all I care about is myself, everyone else can do whatever they want to do and let whatever they want get programmed into their brain. Doesn't affect me so I don't care.

I may try a 5g sub in the future as long as the script is there, but idk cause I really can't see how the apcode could only affect pirates when non pirates are getting the same script put into our heads. Just like if something is scripted specifically for a man it can, and will still affect a woman, just because something is specifically scripted for a pirate doesn't mean it won't still affect a regular paying customer. That's why I wanted no APcode at all, but it doesn't matter what I want, but this will definitely no question affect my future purchases in some way whether that be I take more time to decide to buy or not, or if I just don't buy at all, but like I said I'm EXTREMELY cautious about what I'm programming into my subconscious mind and I don't see how people are so careless about it, and so nasty towards the people that care about themselves and watch out for themselves.

EDIT: Thinking about it, everyone that lashes out at the slightest little thing that goes against anything that Shannon has done, I'm pretty sure every single one of them has done 6 stage sets, and/or 5g subs so for all I know, they are acting out the apcode in some way and that's why they seem so cult like or something, like it's weird how defensive some people get like you can't question anything here without a ton of people attacking you.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - chaosvrgn - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 06:58 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: EDIT: Thinking about it, everyone that lashes out at the slightest little thing that goes against anything that Shannon has done, I'm pretty sure every single one of them has done 6 stage sets, and/or 5g subs so for all I know, they are acting out the apcode in some way and that's why they seem so cult like or something, like it's weird how defensive some people get like you can't question anything here without a ton of people attacking you.

I swear, I was literally thinking the same thing earlier and mentioned in the other thread that there seems to be a "cult of Shannon" of some sort. That'd be the most interesting plot twist -- that the most vocal defenders of dubious practices are actually outing themselves as pirates.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Breeze - 12-30-2015

Some guy, I don't remember who, used Alpha Female for one night, and when he woke up, he felt like a "strong and beautiful woman". But AF is designed for women, right? How could it affect him?

I have read countless times how somebody exposed Alpha Male or any other sub to a girl and how her behavior changed. Again, it isn't supposed to influence girls, but it did.

First point first, harvesting energy to fuel your wealth goals. Man, that sounds really shady. In my opinion, it is even worse than installing guilt for pirating subs. That of course you don't do, in case I am misunderstood.

Secondly, considering the examples mentioned above, I am not sure that the sub will harvest energy from people who only knowingly pirated it. It very well might affect normal users too. And I don't want that.

If somebody has pirated the sub, make sure he pays for it. 500 dollars for a 500 dollars sub. Why make it more complicated?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 07:58 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 06:58 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: EDIT: Thinking about it, everyone that lashes out at the slightest little thing that goes against anything that Shannon has done, I'm pretty sure every single one of them has done 6 stage sets, and/or 5g subs so for all I know, they are acting out the apcode in some way and that's why they seem so cult like or something, like it's weird how defensive some people get like you can't question anything here without a ton of people attacking you.

I swear, I was literally thinking the same thing earlier and mentioned in the other thread that there seems to be a "cult of Shannon" of some sort. That'd be the most interesting plot twist -- that the most vocal defenders of dubious practices are actually outing themselves as pirates.

Outing themselves as pirates, or maybe just being affected by the apcode even though it's not scripted to affect them.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheCarp - 12-30-2015

If I buy Improve Your Grades & Study Habits, and run it in my kid's room at night, will it trigger the AP code on them.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Dzemoo - 12-30-2015

Honestly this life energy harvesting is disgusting, this is some kind of vampirism. How would you like a gadget you stole, that let you pay with your blood another form of life energy?

Maybe you should do a run or two of am6 by yourself shanon.

If this gets applied or is used i will think of getting some refunds for subs that didnt work for me like nsfm or x24.

I used to see you as a friend shanon, an online friend that helps me improve my life and i pay him some money, but now i feel more and more like a customer of a pharma company or drug dealer.

So, to sum it up:

1.Harvesting energy from the user and putting it towards making Shannon wealthy is SICK.Even the originator of the idea is against it(see post #34) ! Like one guy mentioned 'It is even worse than inducing guilt'.And as an add-on, for me, this is disgusting, brutal , awful and whatever negative you could come up with. Shannon, if you are not leaving the AP code to education only, at least replace #2 harvesting energy with 'paying in another way'.Shannon, this is a crime, man!!! This is sick!!!

2.The whole AP Code, the whole concept behind it is shady and 'satanic'like somebody mentioned.'Paying in another way '- what kind of insanity is that

3.Even the programing designed only to affect pirates/males/females/whatever affects non-pirates/females/males.This harvesting energy is not only awful and brutal for the pirates, but it could be for your clients.Even with the 6G technology.There are numerous cases where the programs affect people they should not be affecting, Leonidas mentioned on the previos page(a man listening to Alpha Female ), I remember Dzemoo and many others , we all know.
Shannon, your motto is 'SAFE, USEFUL, EFFECTIVE ' - well, my question to you, Shannon, is Would you take that risk? Would you risk your clients'& programs' safety?

4.What if the pirate is not aware what is in the Ap code? What if the pirate is not aware of the existence of such Ap code in the sub ? How can he get to know , he doesn't expect such a thing ? He just wamts to become an Alpha male like his friend did.He basically gets it from his friend, his friend doesn't tell him anything about the site, or the Ap code and he listens knowing everything will be okay and he will be come an alpha male.But at the same time, energy is being sucked out from him, put into use to manifest wealth for the creator.. Or whatever other scenario, many pirates will not be aware of this sickness. Is this craziness actually legal?Who is the bigger criminal here, the extractor of the energy or the pirate?
Most people are not stupid. They will buy your subs because If they download from the torrent sites, how can they know some dumbass didn't edit them before that? And knowing there is an AP code, even if it is a mild one, educational -they would still buy your subs.

' It extracts energy from the user and puts it towards making me wealthy ' --> And you are the person, Shannon, who has said 'Greed is one of the 3 most destructive things in the world today'. I can quote it for you , it is in Afzalg's journal.What is happening to you, greed is taking over you?
I understand you put a lot of effort in the technologies, I am personally enjoying your work, thank you for what you are doing for the humanity Shannon, great subliminals and helping out on the forum- one big THANK YOU and RESPECT from me . This #2 part of the AP code however, is crazy...

If you 'put the harvesting energy and making you wealthy ' in the subs Shannon, as you said you are a believer in karma, I am also a believer in karma and I wish you karma to get to you.

There is more, and I really liked and find valuable the posts of Leonidas, Southpaw and TheRealJustin.
Reconsider, Shannon. Please, reconsider.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Life - 12-30-2015

It's not disgusting it sounds fair^ none of what Shannon has ever done or his products have ever given me that impression. Sounds like you guys have a hidden agenda. Others might buy into it but I can see it. Why would anyone put so much effort into this AP code argument? We have lives and self improvement to focus on...

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Life - 12-30-2015

@ the carp. No it won't unless you're benefitting from it also. You'll have to buy a seperate one for yourself