Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - hiddenalias - 12-28-2015

I wanted to chime in on this AP code situation. I whole heartedly agree with the logic of Mr Anderson, what about a person who has used AM 5 over 2 years ago but only listened to it 2 full nights in a row and then purchases AM 6 in the present time, would it trigger an AP code alarm in the subconscious? I believe that the subconscious can 'forget' having used an older version of the sub (eg AM 5 as the person will now used a purchased copy of AM 6). So it is not locked permanently into the mind if it was used only for 2 days or so and was over 2 years ago. That is my belief but don't quote me on it.

But agreeably Shannon has a right to protect his products as it is his business. People who try to rip him off will pay the price....so kudos to you Shannon for inputting this clever strategy. However just my input on the topic, without debating, I think that if a person was given a gift of the sub (bought copy) as a gift or xmas present or what not, that should not have to be a reason that the AP code gets triggered. Because the person receiving it as a gift should not have to be penalized for the situation. Just my 2 cents. I am sure Shannon means well to protect his assets (his subs that he needs to run his business) and for that reason he created the idea of AP codes but I think my example above should not have to be a reason for triggering an AP code. Stealing and torrenting the copies YES trigger the code but not if it the sub is like a gift that is being given to another friend or family or "oh man I misplaced my copy of my sub can I borrow yours, I will return it when I find mine back"......now the catch is if he deceives the borrower's trust and goes on to make copies then the trigger should be noted down but if he doesn't and he does find his misplaced copy listening to the sub for a day or 2 (if applicable) then all should be well....I assume the subconscious knows when you are dishonest and when you are honest about these situations; if you are dishonest and deceitful, then the program can trigger and penalize the perpetrator.

Thank you.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shannon - 12-29-2015

Alright. So, once again... you cannot trigger AP code as it exists, by using your paid for program and having others wander through. It gets triggered if and only if they are intentionally seeking to use your program while you are not benefiting from it. That is a situation in which a person other than who has paid for the program is benefiting from it without the person who paid for it benefiting from it, and because most of these programs don't work without a lot of time invested, it is therefore necessary to do this a lot in most cases. Thus the general equivalent of having an unpaid for copy. If the original buyer is using it, and someone else chooses to listen while that is the case, no problem.

Now then, here's a little information for you all. Some programs don't have AP code in them at all. In about 50% of cases, it's because the AP code would distract from the function of the program too much. In the other 50% it's because I just forgot to put it in. And in 100% of these cases, these will be single stage subs. Which subs these are, only I know.

ALL of the 6 stagers I have built since starting the use of AP code have AP code in them.

I will not specifically be rebuilding programs to remove or adjust the current AP code. As they get upgraded, so will the AP code.

Here is what I have settled on for the new AP code:

Concept 1: Education. It's worthwhile and it woks, for some people. I have it limited to the sub title that the AP code is in as of yet, and I don't plan to change that. Education will include a statement designed to urge the user to learn about copyright law as it governs them in their jurisdiction.

Concept 2: Harvesting energy from people who knowingly steal, pirate, illegally share or otherwise break copyright law, and apply it towards making myself wealthy. I saw that idea mentioned on the forum and I liked it. How much energy is harvested can be adjusted according to how much they pirate and so forth. This avoids the quagmire of "But Billy Bob didn't know!"

Concept 3: Core concept. Follow copyright law for this tile or my programming in general. This means I do not have to encode a million and one possible scenarios. The legislature for your jurisdiction has already done that. This also means that I am only following the letter of the law, and asking you to do the same. Which is undoubtably legal in both directions.

I believe this is the best way forward for everyone. Any suggestions?

P.S. - Catman's original post did not need to be edited or removed. It was only common sense, and his opintion, and he is welcome to both. Please return your post, Catman. I appreciated it.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 08:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: Alright. So, once again... you cannot trigger AP code as it exists, by using your paid for program and having others wander through. It gets triggered if and only if they are intentionally seeking to use your program while you are not benefiting from it. That is a situation in which a person other than who has paid for the program is benefiting from it without the person who paid for it benefiting from it, and because most of these programs don't work without a lot of time invested, it is therefore necessary to do this a lot in most cases. Thus the general equivalent of having an unpaid for copy. If the original buyer is using it, and someone else chooses to listen while that is the case, no problem.

Now then, here's a little information for you all. Some programs don't have AP code in them at all. In about 50% of cases, it's because the AP code would distract from the function of the program too much. In the other 50% it's because I just forgot to put it in. And in 100% of these cases, these will be single stage subs. Which subs these are, only I know.

ALL of the 6 stagers I have built since starting the use of AP code have AP code in them.

I will not specifically be rebuilding programs to remove or adjust the current AP code. As they get upgraded, so will the AP code.

Here is what I have settled on for the new AP code:

Concept 1: Education. It's worthwhile and it woks, for some people. I have it limited to the sub title that the AP code is in as of yet, and I don't plan to change that. Education will include a statement designed to urge the user to learn about copyright law as it governs them in their jurisdiction.

Concept 2: Harvesting energy from people who knowingly steal, pirate, illegally share or otherwise break copyright law, and apply it towards making myself wealthy. I saw that idea mentioned on the forum and I liked it. How much energy is harvested can be adjusted according to how much they pirate and so forth. This avoids the quagmire of "But Billy Bob didn't know!"

Concept 3: Core concept. Follow copyright law for this tile or my programming in general. This means I do not have to encode a million and one possible scenarios. The legislature for your jurisdiction has already done that. This also means that I am only following the letter of the law, and asking you to do the same. Which is undoubtably legal in both directions.

I believe this is the best way forward for everyone. Any suggestions?

P.S. - Catman's original post did not need to be edited or removed. It was only common sense, and his opintion, and he is welcome to both. Please return your post, Catman. I appreciated it.

Sounds good to me. My only real concern ever was I do things that it seemed like could activate the APcode, like for example right now I'm listening to Tony Robbins new book on youtube for free, and I don't ever plan on buying it, maybe once I'm on my feet and have my own place and a book shelf I'll buy it, but I just didn't want the APcode to overlap into other areas of my life, which it seems now I didn't have to worry about anyways, and I never did worry or think about apcode until I saw a little more about it, and then I was like dang, I don't know if I want this running through my brain because I do get value pretty often without returning value.

I realize I bashed you and your company trying to make my point heard so sorry for that I wasn't thinking really I was only trying to get my point heard which was falling on deaf ears and was very frustrating.

I am sorry for how I brought up my concerns I don't always think before I speak.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shannon - 12-29-2015

I appreciate your apology. Thank you for that.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Breeze - 12-29-2015

@TheRealJustin

Since I have pirated subs in the past (Sorry Shannon, but hey, otherwise I wouldn't have discovered subs!), I can confidently say that the AP code doesn't interfere with pirated stuff from other producers. Like audiobooks on YouTube, movies, etc.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Life - 12-29-2015

Thank you !

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 08:23 AM)Shannon Wrote: Concept 2: Harvesting energy from people who knowingly steal, pirate, illegally share or otherwise break copyright law, and apply it towards making myself wealthy. I saw that idea mentioned on the forum and I liked it. How much energy is harvested can be adjusted according to how much they pirate and so forth. This avoids the quagmire of "But Billy Bob didn't know!"

Huh, sounds like what is in the current AP code. 'it is making you pay in another way'.
I think you're masking it behind 'i saw that idea mentioned on the forum.. ', as nobody can deny that. I think you have put it in the 5G subs, and since you didn't tell back then what exactly the Ap code is , and since if you now tell us that it actually 'steals energy from the user to make Shannon wealthy' it would disgust us , you kindly say ' you will be using it FROM NOW ON' in your programs, but I think you HAVE ALREADY USED it in the 5G programs, mentioned as the part that 'makes you pay in another way'. Smartly done

If I am wrong , Shannon, tell us 'how the current AP code makes us pay in another way'.

Why don't you just pay for the program so it's not a debatable issue?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 12-29-2015

It is not about the program. It is about me recognising Shannon on several occasions distorting the truth in the direction he wants it, when his words convey he is 'all about the honesty'. That is what I am concerned about.

When he told TheRealJustin the ap code is only for his programs, but in the FAQ says it is for piracy in general. Another thing I remember is Shannon saying in a post that the ap code is 'present in all 5G programs and some 4G. ' Here he doesn't mention about the 4G. And the shady part was when he told Justin 'I just checked I have put only the Educational part of the Ap code, not the whole Ap code '. Suddenly, after years he recognises this and even without looking at the programs ? Normally , he is not so 'subjective ' and eager to make rapid assumptions; I think he just wanted to avoid further arguments and to finalize the AP code topic .Don't forget that Shannon is a human, not a robot programmed to tell the truth.And don't forget that he could put anything in the subs and we will never know . That doesn't mean we can't trust Shannon, we can, it is just that we have to be more cautious..

P.S. Guider, I have noticed you love asking 'unnessecary ' questions. I am simply voicing my concerns,don't stop me from doing that . Only Shannon can answer my questions. You are not Shannon.

Sorry bud, you're right. You have every right to ask Shannon. Now that you've given some context I understand.

The opinion I unnecessarily imposed when asking that question was even if Shannon is making these mistakes, how is it relevant to you if you're paying for the program and doing it properly?

To be frank it seems like unnecessary bs to continue questioning when you're using the program right. That's all I really have to say about AP code

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Ricardo - 12-29-2015

So is the AP code currently for piracy of Shannon's subs or piracy of anything?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shawn - 12-29-2015

I like the new concepts. And the adjusted energy exchange makes it really fair. Of course, also concept 2 should apply to your products only, but I think it was meant this way anyway.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - K-Train - 12-29-2015

I didn't like the way the issue was brought up however I do believe in hindsight that this whole fiasco may have some good come out of it. Let's be honest here if Survivor, Minitan, and RealJustin wouldn't have brought up the issue someone else would have. Someone who didn't care about Shannon and genuinely wanted this company to die off. Again, I don't like how it was brought up but it is what it is now.

Shannon wants this business to grow and growth requires exposure. Exposure leads to more attention. Attention brings with it good and bad publicity. Eventually there will be harsher critics with ulterior motives. I'm quite sure Shannon has already anticipated such outcomes but nonetheless its good for this company to get "tested" because when Indigo Mind Labs goes (more) public and mainstream these discussions are going to get much bigger.

For the record, I didn't really have a problem with the AP code because I felt it was justified although I do agree that the phrase "making them pay in some other way" was open to positive and negative interpretations (as we've seen). That phrase needed to be properly explained and defined (like it is now). Some people may still have a problem with it but you can't please all the people all of the time so whatever.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - chaosvrgn - 12-29-2015

Okay, seriously -- chill with the craziness that if you question Shannon's methods, that must means you're automatically a pirate. You wouldn't believe how many times I've been approached by people on this forum asking me to engage in a "group buy" (you know who you are, and no -- I'm not ratting anyone out) of a sub and the thought of actually doing it never crossed my mind.

Why? Because I believe in IML's vision. I even stated in another board that I'd love to see IML expand into making subliminals that would allow us to explore lucid dreams, astral travel, etc. I see what this technology could mean for mankind as a whole in a few years and it's extremely exciting. Once upon a time, I thought about making subliminals myself, but IML's products are so great (even though I've only used AM6) that I'd rather keep buying products to fund its growth -- makes sense from a time and knowledge standpoint, as I'll most likely never catch up with this technology.

That being said, let's make one thing clear. Shannon isn't my homeboy. I don't know this man. The name "Shannon" could be a pseudonym. He is a producer of a product and I am a consumer of his product. And I'm using that product because it works exceptionally well, and the competition can't compare. That's it. That's the limit of my contract with IML. I want to see it's growth because it's an awesome company. That being said, if I want to question a practice, it's perfectly within my rights to do so, just like it's his right to tell me to bugger off if I don't like it. However, he opened the floor for suggestions and that's exactly what people are doing.

And I agree with Survivor -- I'm not sure if I'm going to use any product that has code to "harvest my energy" in any situation. We've already seen on other threads where women exposed to Alpha Male exhibited drastic personality changes, which means, on SOME LEVEL, the alpha male code was executing -- even for a short period. Especially considering the fact that again, "harvesting energy" sounds so extremely vague (and I had a good chuckle at the dude that said it sounded "satanic").

As someone who has worked in Internet marketing and branding for a very long time (and considered an expert in many circles), it would make much more sense for AP code to deactivate the sub and make sure that the company's marketing efforts redirect pirates to the free subs. Offer some kind of evangelist program to reward users who promote the products (NOT an affiliate program) so when the inevitable, "It didn't work" crap comes from the pirates, the truth can still get out.

But at the end of the day -- this is your mind we're talking about here. And IML is delving into uncharted territory. Really think about this -- there's no other company on this planet, and most likely no other scientist, that's doing what Shannon's doing. So... I'd err on the side of caution when thinking about such things.

P.S. A year ago I would've never expressed my opinion like this out of fear of reprisal. Thanks, AM6 Wink

P.S.S. That's a good thing. I feel amazing these days.