Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JackOfHearts - 01-06-2016

(01-05-2016, 10:13 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Yea, I just read this again and you totally caught this dude in a web of lies. I could tell he was lying and or giving half truths but I never knew how to say it or show it.

Thank you for putting this together because the way people react to me I was starting to wonder if maybe I was just tripping out and seeing things that weren't there but yea, you pinned the tail on the donkey!

I definitely will never be buying a sub from this company again.

I would return every sub I have but I'm sure they wouldn't give me my money back but whatever, what goes around comes around, like Shannon always says if he was doing shady sh*t it would come back to him, looks like it may be coming back guess he was right.

There's actually a program available that lets you type in your own affirmations and it makes a sub for you, prob not as good as Shannon's subs but oh well, I can't trust Shannon, nobody should.

I actually read something about a year ago on some weird as* forum saying Shannon used to be called catboy or something like that and they were saying to never trust him and stuff but I figured it was just some people jealous of him or something but they must have known what they were talking about.

Good luck to everyone that sticks around, hopefully you guys don't actually have anything to worry about, like I said I'm not wishing doom and gloom on Shannon or his company, but I definitely do care more about myself than I do this company, and I'm not going to use subs from someone that clearly has a lot of growing up to do.

This guy is treating our minds like a game or something, hardcore inferiority complex. Must have grown up a complete loser and is now seeking some sort of sick revenge on anyone that does anything outside of what he sees as okay or not okay without even caring if it's legal. Not legal in Shannon's eyes and I guess it's not legal at all.

Hopefully you guys spread the truth more so people know exactly what they're getting into and who they're dealing with before they start buying and listening to these subs.

Buyer Beware.

That forum is pherotruth I got banned from there because I complained about a product and I doubted their forum. They call their forum truth. The admin over there MarkInDallas is one of the worst admin I ever saw. If you were complaining the same way you were complaining here they would have banned you long ago, like ages ago and this conversation wouldn't have existed.
This forum is the least censored I ever saw. They banned people when they are forced to do it.

Just to add to the fire about MarkInDallas, I read the thread where he Bashed Shannon (CatLord). And his argument isn't worth telling, it is based on nothing really, just that he didn't like him, and his calculator (a software his created)

I would be very surprised if you actually never use Shannon product again. Considering about great they are. I would be surprised that you would have the strength of character to not use such a tool even if there is an apcode.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Blink - 01-06-2016

Hey guys. A quick question. If it's discussed before, please redirect me to it.

I just recently found out about the AP code. Before considering to buy any products, there was this Subliminal Shop mega torrent pack which I downloaded, but was afraid to use it, because I didn't know if they were edited or not. The only programs I've used and currently using, I've paid for and never shared with anyone or exposed anyone to them. Only a couple of days ago I deleted the pirated stuff that I had on my computer.

Would this have triggered it? Will it continue to trigger even after deleting the files?

Thanks!

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 07:49 AM)Blink Wrote: Hey guys. A quick question. If it's discussed before, please redirect me to it.

I just recently found out about the AP code. Before considering to buy any products, there was this Subliminal Shop mega torrent pack which I downloaded, but was afraid to use it, because I didn't know if they were edited or not. The only programs I've used and currently using, I've paid for and never shared with anyone or exposed anyone to them. Only a couple of days ago I deleted the pirated stuff that I had on my computer.

Would this have triggered it? Will it continue to trigger even after deleting the files?

Thanks!

From what you presented here, no. If you have deleted them and haven't listened to them, the AP code is not triggered.(It is yet another story that the AP script is effecting everybody, including customers in some way )

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Whisperer - 01-06-2016

1. Not all products contain the code.
  2. In post #124 Shannon states the code as it's currently implemented, in post #167 above I address those lines and what effects I believe they have.
In my opinion, it's science, not magic. So if you've never listened to the programs from the torrent, none of them will obviously have triggered the code. The stuff you've paid for will have activated the code, but since you acquired it through the store, it will have little effect, apart from you choosing to become more aware and considerate of your local copyright laws, which would have happened even if you had never heard of torrents.

Short answer: Survivor's correct. You're good. Enjoy your purchases.

Personal musings:

Well, looks like Justin will not be enlightening us anymore.

Shannon might actually consider posting the MD5/SHA hashes for his MP3-files. On one hand that would aid content-sharers in verifying their incorrectly acquired copy has not been tampered with. But on the other, it would be very bad advertising if people listened to tampered copies and blamed the averse effects on Shannon. A delicate balance, I suppose.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Blink - 01-06-2016

Thanks guys! I still did not read the whole thread, but I'm gonna go thru it by tonight.

The reason I was worried was because I had pirated material while using a paid product. I thought that might trigger the code, even tho I wasn't using the pirated files. And I did not see the effects that I was expecting from AM6, so I was wondering if it was because of the AP code.

Also, I wasn't planning on deleting them until I found out about this thread. It's not that one day I woke up and decided to delete them for no reason Tongue Then again, my subconscious might have led me here to take a conscious decision to get rid of them.

In any case, it's all gone and it's not coming back! Smile

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Andrew - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 07:37 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: That forum is pherotruth I got banned from there because I complained about a product and I doubted their forum. They call their forum truth. The admin over there MarkInDallas is one of the worst admin I ever saw. If you were complaining the same way you were complaining here they would have banned you long ago, like ages ago and this conversation wouldn't have existed.
This forum is the least censored I ever saw. They banned people when they are forced to do it.

We really only ban people if behavior gets toxic and doesn't de-escalate. We're all pretty anti-censorship although I'm probably the most extreme in that I don't like having threads locked or deleted. It pains me when users delete their own threads as sometimes it looks like we took them down which we almost never do. I only gave him a 2-week when my colleagues were leaning on permanent ban but that's why they asked me to make the call since I was not involved in the dispute. Having thoroughly looked at his posting history though, if he comes back after 2 weeks and continues to be toxic it will be permanent.

I was banned by "markindallas" too. Why? I posted on their forum. All it took Huh

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JackOfHearts - 01-06-2016

That's the kind of person MarkInDallas is. I saw that post you made Shy

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JakeAlOmani - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 02:24 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Making two versions makes no sense at all, because you can bet which one get the way to torrent or similar.

then you gotta trust the customer...

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JakeAlOmani - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 07:49 AM)Blink Wrote: Hey guys. A quick question. If it's discussed before, please redirect me to it.

Thanks!

Yet another reason to drop the whole ap code concept ALL together...

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Womanizer - 01-06-2016

Reality is , if you don't like Shannon you shouldn't be doing bussiness with him period. I was one of the people who downloaded one of his subs one a torrent and used it. I also made amends I paid indigo mind labs and I deleted the subs. I'm throwing myself out there because that's the reality of it. People do download illegally, myself and many others here on the forum have in the past . The question is how can we solve the problem , rather then escalate the situation. It's seems like Justin was trying to find all of Shannon's mistakes and attack him.
As far as the AP goes If I was Shannon the only thing I would do is have everything explained clearly so new customers and old customers know all the facts with no bs. I would also remove the word program and replace it with something else , I personally don't want people knowing I use subliminals ; if they do suspect it ,the smart ones then replace program with knowledge.
I agree with Justin on or two points. But once again it comes down too if you don't like it go else where. Also didn't seem like he wanted to contribute to a solution , only to be part of the problem.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Dzemoo - 01-06-2016

I wonder what asshole uploaded that torrent because he must have bought it before

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 01-06-2016

Even though I will continue using the subs by Shannon because they are the best, the facts remain that we have been lied/deceived/misleaded by Shannon on certain occasions, and it is actually a pattern when it comes to the shady concept of AP.

1.Shannon told TheRealJustin, in a probable attempt to stop the lively discussion on the AP code, that the AP code affects only piracy concerning his subliminals, yet it is clearly written in the FAQ it affects 'piracy in general'.

2. Then there was this sudden discovery by Shannon that only the educational part made it in the scripts of the programs.He hasn't realised it was only it, he 'thought the paying in another way was also there'.For 2 years he hasn't realised this? What scientist are you then, I thought you are a careful scripter.What also raised my red flags was that you usually don't jump so fast into conclusions- how can you possibly be sure it is only the educational part if you haven't checked the script of your every program? You don't usually jump to conclusions so fast, and unless you are 100% sure..Possibly another attempt to stop the AP code disscussion, and possibly a deceit..

3. And then we had a post of Shannon in which he said one of the reasons the Ap code won't be revealed is because the pirates could find a way to beat it.HE FIR YEARS GUARDED HIS AP CODE BECAUSE PIRATERS COULD BEAT IT/CIRCUMVENT IT, Yet, he gladly posted the new AP script and the old AP script.I don't know for you but this screams 'DECEIT' to me.Either this is only a very small part of the AP code, or it is not the Ap code at all.

4. What I find even more alarming is how Shannon tells left and right the AP code doesn't induce negative emotions, it is not harmful and such, yet his posts are OBVIOSLY aimed at inducing fear of the AP code and to get people to buy his programs OR ELSE _________(fear, paying in another way- how is that not negative and not harmful?)

Sounds like 'Harvesting energy from the user and putting it to use for Shannon' .. :

(12-09-2014, 11:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: Leon appears to be one of those. But, rest assured, he is paying for it in another way. He's just not aware enough to notice how. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You'd rather pay the monetary price, than pay the price the AP code extracts. Either way, I get paid. Only a fool tests me on that point and decides not to pay for the program.

(12-31-2015, 02:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: "Paying in another way" was originally designed to be the expression of energy out into the universe to do good as a way to balance the negative effects of the act of piracy.

Where does that energy come from? The energy must have a source of it; sounds like 'harvesting energy from the user'

5. The fact that is also much bothersome is that for the first time ever, in this thread, we are let know by Shannon that the AP script is also being 'executed by the non-pirates' and on some level being affected.Till now, for years, we have been lied/misleaded that 'AP code activates only on pirated copies'.
You can make your own conclusions on this.

There are so many incongruencies that I noticed in your posts, Shannon , that I am seriously confused about you and your honesty.
My full post on these concerns is post #166.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shawn - 01-07-2016

Shannon already explained why he told what he told. If you (or others) don't believe, that's fine. But we really should focus on finding a new AP code that is acceptable to the majority (or to all in best case) instead of letting Shannon answer all the things over and over. So we can (hopefully) close this topic soon and Shannon can continue his work on subs as well as R&D on 6G.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JakeAlOmani - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 08:49 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Shannon already explained why he told what he told. If you (or others) don't believe, that's fine. But we really should focus on finding a new AP code that is acceptable to the majority (or to all in best case) instead of letting Shannon answer all the things over and over. So we can (hopefully) close this topic soon and Shannon can continue his work on subs as well as R&D on 6G.

you have to realize that some people don't even want the AP code included at all, let alone develop it ... and I am one of those people, I support an AP-code-Free subliminal approach this moving forward.