Subliminal Talk
AP Code Suggestion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AP Code Suggestion (/Thread-AP-Code-Suggestion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: AP Code Suggestion - cqz - 01-04-2016

does the ap code expire?
i pirated am6 about 2 years ago when it appeared on torrent. used it for about 3 stages then dropped it cause it was making me depressed like a lot
so am i gonna feel guilty and depressed forever? since i CANT pay shannon 500$. i barely get any money to live
didnt even benefit from it honestly it made me worse
there should be something to make us free of the ap code. just like we can activate the benefits of the subs by paying we should be able to cancel the benefits if we had any and move on from this company. sever all ties. i wont use any subs from this guy anymore just want to get away
so did i f*ck myself for life by downloading am6 ?

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JackOfHearts - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 01:49 AM)cqz Wrote: does the ap code expire?
i pirated am6 about 2 years ago when it appeared on torrent. used it for about 3 stages then dropped it cause it was making me depressed like a lot
so am i gonna feel guilty and depressed forever? since i CANT pay shannon 500$. i barely get any money to live

Did you read the previous post?
No it doesn't expire, but the programming might disappear with enough time.

(01-04-2016, 01:55 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 01:49 AM)cqz Wrote: does the ap code expire?

Did you read the previous post?
No it doesn't expire, but the programming might disappear with enough time.
went back and read the whole thread and shannon doesnt say if the ap code disappears over time and i can still feel it, like a debt i must pay back and it bothers me that he goes back on his word if the situation requires it- that "pay in another way" crap why would he write that in the faq if it wasnt in the old ap code? and how he belittles people that dont trust him blindly

and to shannon: the fact that there is anti piracy code in your subs should be written in more places not just in the faq. put it in the instructions, on the forum, on the store page, big letters "PROTECTED BY ANTI PIRACY CODE" so people will know that if they share the sub or download it, it will fock them up more than it'll help them
thats my suggestion and im giving it to you for free. nothing hidden inside it

I agree with one thing the AP code warning should be at least in the instruction.

Where did Shannon belittle people? I didn't read the same thread as you maybe.
Stop exaggerating about what Shannon has said, done, and you will appear more mature.

The ap code might disappear as a natural process exactly like someone did only one run from AM, simple logic.

I don't see why the AP would fuc* *p someone, the code that was released wouldn't fuck somebody.
At worse it would create a strong need to buy the program. That resistance may create some struggle. As of now we can't be sure if someone depression may be related to the AP code. It could be the case but we don't know for sure.

You are sure it is case, that the Ap code f** ** people, how can you be sure about that? It's impossible to be sure about that unless you are Shannon and you have tested that script on some people.

(01-04-2016, 04:57 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I agree with one thing the AP code warning should be at least in the instruction.

Where did Shannon belittle people? I didn't read the same thread as you maybe.
Stop exaggerating about what Shannon has said, done, and you will appear more mature.

The ap code might disappear as a natural process exactly like someone did only one run from AM, simple logic.

I don't see why the AP would fuc* *p someone, the code that was released wouldn't **** somebody.
At worse it would create a strong need to buy the program. That resistance may create some struggle. As of now we can't be sure if someone depression may be related to the AP code. It could be the case but we don't know for sure.

You are sure it is case, that the Ap code f** ** people, how can you be sure about that? It's impossible to be sure about that unless you are Shannon and you have tested that script on some people.
the same way i could ask you: how do you know the ap code wont mess you up if you pirated the sub? how do you know thats the real ap code? maybe its just something shannon whipped up to make the customers feel better? what if the real code is "i will pay shannon back even if it costs me a kidney" lol. i guess if we had the audio file...
well youre right im not mature for a 24 year old. at that time i thought am6 would help with that and other stuff.
youre a paying customer i assume so you dont have the same worries as me, but if the ap code creates a need to buy the program and i cant do it because one has no income, has depression and anxiety, the whole lot, what does the subconscious make me do then in order to give fair value back? what counts as benefiting from the program? i havent observed any benefits maybe my subconscious did? and then theres the pay in another way part which was in the piracy faq for a long time. when people start asking suddenly the creator says its not in the ap code and it doesnt affect piracy in general and asks us to trust him
one might get paranoid and scared
anyway ill never use subs from this guy anymore. downloaded some free ones from another company maybe itll clear my head. hope the ap code goes away
peace?

I first pirated sub also, a long time ago Big Grin

What I'm saying if that there is no way to know for sure whether Shannon is lying or not.
Someone assuming he is lying without proof is causing problem to Shannon business and to Shannon himself. His reputation can take damage due to some irrational fear. Maybe you are causing damage to an honest person. Your concern are normal and I share some of them also.
But we should still respect other people while asking why things are the way they are.

This problem was predictable. We don't know and we can only trust Shannon as there is no viable alternative. It's logical someone would start blaming that obscure thing.

It's exactly what happened with Software programming. Windows vs Linux vs Unix vs MacOsx.
Only difference is that subliminal are a much more powerful tools and can more easily be used unethically. Much more than hypnosis which require perseverance and much more time to learn. So here Shannon has a good point, he can't share his code because people would use it unethically. But at some point in the future that technology will be available even if Shannon retard this. As of now we know it's possible to do so some people will try to reproduce those results. And they certainly will at some point. Should we wait or not? It's like when we first invented guns, at first it wasn't easily available but as the time pass it went into the wild much more easily. Is the next war going to be a subliminal war? If it's not already.

I personally would be for "no AP code". And the primary reason is that some people are too fearful to trust someone programming something into their brain. If you talk about a subliminal anti piracy to common people they will start to have irrational fear for no reason. Even with subliminal technology alone. I can't even talk about subliminal with my friends because they fear to lose control or don't trust anyone like that.
Add to that the part about explaining the ap code and it's a nightmare. I have a friend who didn't want to use sub when I started to explain him the ap code in those subliminal.

Also another reasonable question, is Shannon willing to add in the instruction something that tells that there is an AP code into his subliminal? This will certainly reduce sales.

There is also the fact that Shannon can't affect only the pirates. This problem is also reasonable.
Though this is a small cost that I'm willing to pay, if only if it is sure that this ap code affect no one negatively, especially the one who paid the program. But it should not affect the pirates negatively also. This is bad publicity for Shannon and his business.

But if it's the only option to keep Shannon business so be it. From I have heard a lot of people have used pirated subliminal like AM6 day and night and they are much more better afterward. Some has pirated SM3 and AM6 and had great results. You don't hear this testimonial here of course.
You hear only the one that had depression while pirating. But whether this is due to the "AP code" or not we don't know for sure. But it doesn't mean we should avoid the hypothesis either, it's a good concern even if they pirated it.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JakeAlOmani - 01-04-2016

With that being said, well said by the way, Alpha360. I resort back to my original argument for why not having the AP code is better off for both the short and the long run. Not only will it increase sales with the 6G technology, but will attract high quality customers... and besides... I insist again... this is a marketing issue, not a piracy issue... remember you are dealing with people's brains, not hardware, software or some computer or file that could be edited, deleted and changed carefreely... The masses WILL have irrational fears once they know about the whole AP code thing, regardless of how many times you'll explain it to them...(this forum is an example). This will significantly reduce sales potential, especially amongst women who are naturally paranoid and insecure...See You are WAY better off dropping this whole concept and just focus on the masses and improve marketing/site/social media reach/snapchat/online webinars/monthly coaching packages/and so on.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Shawn - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 09:23 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I personally would be for "no AP code". And the primary reason is that some people are too fearful to trust someone programming something into their brain. If you talk about a subliminal anti piracy to common people they will start to have irrational fear for no reason. Even with subliminal technology alone. I can't even talk about subliminal with my friends because they fear to lose control or don't trust anyone like that.
Add to that the part about explaining the ap code and it's a nightmare. I have a friend who didn't want to use sub when I started to explain him the ap code in those subliminal.

You could also see it another way. If people want to use subliminals they have to trust the producer anyway, because there is no way for them to tell what's inside. So having an AP code and knowing about it is not so bad as not knowing about the rest inside when it comes to trust. In this case a simply AP code doesn't change the fact that you have to trust the producer anyway.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JakeAlOmani - 01-04-2016

Trust is trust, but even trust has it's limits when it comes to programming your own mind Smile which effects your body and your life!!! the most precious thing to a human.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Womanizer - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 02:55 PM)JakeAlOmani Wrote: Trust is trust, but even trust has it's limits when it comes to programming your own mind Smile which effects your body and your life!!! the most precious thing to a human.

Is there a way to modify the script , as in not say program but rather idk knowledge from the universe. The reason I say this , is I don't like people knowing I'm using a mind program to enhance my life , if there's a anyway to change the wording on the script I personally think it would be awesome. Let's say I use woman magnet 6G do I want Ap code saying program , isn't there other words to use. I mean you could use some of AM6 personal script or further enhanced script
Example

I now act with integrity I will do my absolute best to fix any of past mistakes.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 01-04-2016

"I would strongly suggest not pirating my stuff. Those who want to believe they can circumvent or ignore my anti-piracy code don't get a free pass just for being ignorant fools. They just deal with the consequences of their actions in different ways, which they may not be intelligent or aware enough to notice or understand. But rest assured, had they intelligence and wisdom, they would rather pay for it than steal it from me. There is no way around it."

This is something Shannon wrote here and it absolutely does not go hand in hand with the fake APCode he revealed to us in this thread.

Just sayin...

RE: AP Code Suggestion - JackOfHearts - 01-05-2016

(01-02-2016, 10:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: I now refuse to steal this program.

I now refuse to pirate or illegally copy, share, give away, distribute or profit from this program.

I now try to understand, appreciate and value the time, skill, effort and cost that went into making this program.

I now know, accept, understand, believe, sense, feel, acknowledge and act upon the fact that it is wrong to break copyright law concerning this program, so I naturally refuse to break copyright law concerning this program.

If I am using a pirated copy of this program, I now want, need and choose to either stop using it and delete all copies of it that I have, or do what it takes to pay for a legal copy.

** Deal with naturalizer effects **
I am now consciously aware of all the positive effects this program has had and is having on me, and I attribute them all to this program.

I now educate myself about the copyright laws affecting me and follow those copyright laws.

If the "if" statement doesn't work perfectly and people are still affected even if the statement is not true because they bought the program then some people might have stop using AM6 because of this statement. This is a possibility.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - Survivor - 01-05-2016

(01-04-2016, 05:59 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: "I would strongly suggest not pirating my stuff. Those who want to believe they can circumvent or ignore my anti-piracy code don't get a free pass just for being ignorant fools. They just deal with the consequences of their actions in different ways, which they may not be intelligent or aware enough to notice or understand. But rest assured, had they intelligence and wisdom, they would rather pay for it than steal it from me. There is no way around it."

This is something Shannon wrote here and it absolutely does not go hand in hand with the fake APCode he revealed to us in this thread.

Just sayin...

Yeah, this is what concerns me too .. it sounds like a deceit. Shannon suddenly says 'I just noticed I have put only the educational part in the scripts, I thought it was the full AP'. In 5G multistages, however, he mentioned in this thread the full AP code is there. Sounds quite shady.

RE: AP Code Suggestion - TheRealJustin - 01-05-2016

Also, this line here concerns me:

I am now consciously aware of all the positive effects this program has had and is having on me, and I attribute them all to this program.

Makes me think maybe I just give subs credit for things they don't deserve credit for just because something happened while I was running the sub.

If the subs work they will speak for themselves there's no need for a line like that.

I know that line supposedly only goes into programs with 'the naturalizer' but what's to stop him from putting it in every program anyways so basically every little positive thing that happens in our lives we give thanks and praise to Shannon because our brains are basically forced to credit him for everything good that happens while we are running a sub, lol man this is just too much unneeded stuff.

If you're going to be a sub producer, just create some awesome subs without all this extra bullsh*t, or else if you need the extra crap then don't charge for your subs, just give them out for free, but warn people of all the extra stuff you have in the subs that they most likely will not want getting programmed into their subconscious mind.