Subliminal Talk
Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-Sex-Magnet-2011-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 10-05-2011

(10-03-2011, 12:28 PM)Spiral Wrote: Yea most of the time doing cold approaches just never feels right. But the only reason why I was this time is because my buddy kept going up and talking to random groups of women just generally being a badass. He screws his chances up a lot of the times too but his boldness is something to be impressed by.

Also Shannon, this past weekend some wasted dude tried to get me to come home with him and I was like ok this guy is an idiot but I thought it was hilarious. Didn't you say you put something in the program to prevent sexual interest from men happening?

Yes I did. Keep in mind, you yourself said he was wasted. Wasted means he's not going to have much control of his responses... just like you might do something when wasted that you would never do otherwise.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 10-06-2011

Ok.

I am definitely more social right now. And I feel pretty comfortable around new people but I have yet to go out and test things at a bar or club. I'm just going to make sure when I go I'm only going to check out the live band or watch a football game or something. But socializing is becoming easier.

But, today I felt off about something. I was filming a show for my work. I was with a few others from the production crew at this Quail hunting plantation. I was interviewing and filming the cook who was an older attractive women. Her and her assistant were very much attracted to me because of not just my aura but my actual vibe I was projecting. It was just so easy to converse with them when it was just me and them. I actually wanted to go for it but I started thinking and feeling inadequate I guess. But I do know I had a strong desire to push the interactions pretty far but I consciously knew I had a job to do and it wasn't hard to talk myself out of it because that's usually what feels normal -_-; . Plus there were other factors involved such as me thinking "crap, they may say something to their boss who will say something to my boss" if anything was to happen.

But I'm not even half way through this set yet! I definitely love stage 3. Smile

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Cortez - 10-06-2011

I think for you the point where you're really going to start growing is whenever you start saying extremely bold things to women and watch them react positive usually. That will be the tipping point. You'll see. Women are attracted to dominance on a very primal level. It proves itself to me more and more every day...

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Patti - 10-07-2011

(10-06-2011, 04:37 PM)Spiral Wrote: Ok.

I am definitely more social right now. And I feel pretty comfortable around new people but I have yet to go out and test things at a bar or club. I'm just going to make sure when I go I'm only going to check out the live band or watch a football game or something. But socializing is becoming easier.

But, today I felt off about something. I was filming a show for my work. I was with a few others from the production crew at this Quail hunting plantation. I was interviewing and filming the cook who was an older attractive women. Her and her assistant were very much attracted to me because of not just my aura but my actual vibe I was projecting. It was just so easy to converse with them when it was just me and them. I actually wanted to go for it but I started thinking and feeling inadequate I guess. But I do know I had a strong desire to push the interactions pretty far but I consciously knew I had a job to do and it wasn't hard to talk myself out of it because that's usually what feels normal -_-; . Plus there were other factors involved such as me thinking "crap, they may say something to their boss who will say something to my boss" if anything was to happen.

But I'm not even half way through this set yet! I definitely love stage 3. Smile

Next time, tell em you liked hanging out with them and should all meet up at a club later on.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 10-08-2011

Well, I've hit some resistance in stage 3. Seems like the first real phase. I feel pretty disconnected and carefree which in some cases is good for this development. In other ways I'm horny as hell (not today though) but I'm also somewhat needy. I'm still insecure about being out alone but It's easy for me to relax and just do what I want to do. I think the insecurity stems from the fact that I don't socialize with others because I really could care less. I don't care for people because the majority are idiots. Please, none of you take offense because as far as I'm concerned none of you are idiots. And I'm also introverted and have been for my whole life so going out of my way to have casual conversation with people is out of the ordinary. Maybe that's why it's a challenge for me to actually make friends in the real world. The majority of everyone is introverted and most of them aren't really happy with their life. I know I can come on in and light up their world but I don't care. I should read more of David Deida and continue to meditate for giving love without expectation is the ultimate freedom (refer to my signature) And as far as women... I've had the drive to just make them feel great before in stage 3 but right now It's not there. The boldness and motivation has died off a little but it's alright. This is part of the process.

And Patti, the women I mentioned in my previous post were 40+ but were acting like little girls around me which was very fun and refreshing for me. One was married and the other engaged. Even though I would totally have had sex with both of them... I am just not that person right now. I'm not going to go out of my way to sleep with one of these women. And since I was working... it wouldn't have happened. Now if there was some down time and they had an assistant that was more my age I'll be damned if something wild didn't go down. Tongue

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 10-09-2011

Spiral I tend to be quite the introvert myself so I feel what ur saying about superficial social blah blah, but trust me, ones you dive in its always more fun and often rewarding than u would think, its just the moments before that the 'why bother' social apathy kicks in...and if the situation sucks its easy enough to walk away.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 10-18-2011

I have a question for everyone. So anyone can chime in on this BUT I do not want this to get out of hand.

I feel like as I become a Sex Magnet I can attract all and any woman I choose. I firmly believe I can get any woman to fall for me so I clearly have an abundance of women. As far as lesbians go.. it's the same. I firmly believe I can attract a lesbian to me not just because I have a cock but I'm not like every other man out there. Of course some woman just love pussy but alot of them out there become lesbians for maybe the wrong reasons? What do you guys think?

Last time I was in Savannah (2 weekends ago) a buddy and I were out on the town and he attracted a pretty cute girl and then we met up with another buddy. All of us met this one chicks friends which were lesbians. They invited us back to there house for other things I will not mention here. Anyways as the night went on I had a growing connection with both of the lesbian women and they were very taken with me and flirty around me. I don't know if they were drunk at all but more than likely buzzed. Either way.. we got into a whole sexual conversation me and both the lesbians and one in particular. I felt an amazing attraction between us and as the night went on she was always around me. I decided I could make anything happen at this point but the other lesbian there was her lover! So, Even though both were real flirty with me (and only me at the house) and the possibility of a threesome was definitly high (I think so anyways) I just didn't get clear on exactly how I wanted to go about this situation. Everything between was happened very naturally.. and all the while both girls said that they just love pussy more and the cock doesn't do anything for them (I used these terms as well which def. turned them both on more throughout our sexual conversation). What do you guys think about lesbians and their whole... lesbianage in general? and of course your answer could reflect on what happened to me and relate to it in anyway.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 10-18-2011

There is a little known fact about sexual orientation in terms of gay/bi/straight "ism", and that is this.

Some people are born gay... just as some people are born straight.

Some people become "gay" or "bi" because it's the "cool thing to do". In other words, anything for acceptance.

And some people switch sides, or straddle the fence, if you will, because they get hurt by the opposite gender and they think their own gender will be less of a bunch of a-holes.

There are also those who are raised thinking that gay is wrong, so they deny it, when they were born gay... and a variety of other subtle themes on the basic three core variants of gay.

Not everyone is really gay who says they are. Just as not everyone is really straight who says they are.

And on top of that, there's no such thing as a light switch from gay to straight. It's actually true that all of us have a mixture to some degree. Some are extremely straight, and some are extremely gay and some are right in the middle, and some are in between favoring one or the other. It's shades of gray - not black and white.

Now that you know how this REALLY works... good luck figuring out that a "lesbian" can be seduced into having sex with a man sometimes under the right circumstances. Especially if she's a Type 2 (gay for popularity) or a type 3 (gay because someone hurt her one to many times), or she's actually got enough of a mix of gay and straight to make you one of the few men she will have sex with even if she is a true lesbian.

Have fun.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - LionMonkey - 10-19-2011

Quote: I think the insecurity stems from the fact that I don't socialize with others because I really could care less. I don't care for people because the majority are idiots

Just wanted to chime in on this;

That's very presumptuous/judgmental.

Try look at it from outside the box.. if you think the majority of people are idiots, then of course you wont even want to talk to them.. why would you?

From what I assume in the post, you want to be more social but you have a limiting belief that the majority of the people are idiots..

- LM

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 10-19-2011

(10-18-2011, 09:15 AM)Spiral Wrote: I have a question for everyone. So anyone can chime in on this BUT I do not want this to get out of hand.

I feel like as I become a Sex Magnet I can attract all and any woman I choose. I firmly believe I can get any woman to fall for me so I clearly have an abundance of women. As far as lesbians go.. it's the same. I firmly believe I can attract a lesbian to me not just because I have a cock but I'm not like every other man out there. Of course some woman just love pussy but alot of them out there become lesbians for maybe the wrong reasons? What do you guys think?

Last time I was in Savannah (2 weekends ago) a buddy and I were out on the town and he attracted a pretty cute girl and then we met up with another buddy. All of us met this one chicks friends which were lesbians. They invited us back to there house for other things I will not mention here. Anyways as the night went on I had a growing connection with both of the lesbian women and they were very taken with me and flirty around me. I don't know if they were drunk at all but more than likely buzzed. Either way.. we got into a whole sexual conversation me and both the lesbians and one in particular. I felt an amazing attraction between us and as the night went on she was always around me. I decided I could make anything happen at this point but the other lesbian there was her lover! So, Even though both were real flirty with me (and only me at the house) and the possibility of a threesome was definitly high (I think so anyways) I just didn't get clear on exactly how I wanted to go about this situation. Everything between was happened very naturally.. and all the while both girls said that they just love pussy more and the cock doesn't do anything for them (I used these terms as well which def. turned them both on more throughout our sexual conversation). What do you guys think about lesbians and their whole... lesbianage in general? and of course your answer could reflect on what happened to me and relate to it in anyway.

This sounds like huge progress from what I remembering reading in posts back. It also sounds like your feeling and experiencing a capability with and enjoyment of woman like never before. If you do have a threesome, make sure to have you and one other girl pay more attention to the remaining girl at the same time, rather than both girls giving you the butterfly (maybe later )lol This will make it less awkward, strange or competitive for the two girls involved afterward as opposed to if they were both just servicing you primarily. But then again that might not apply to you or the girls you'd be with, in either case-good luck!

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 10-20-2011

(10-19-2011, 01:55 PM)LionMonkey Wrote:
Quote: I think the insecurity stems from the fact that I don't socialize with others because I really could care less. I don't care for people because the majority are idiots

Just wanted to chime in on this;

That's very presumptuous/judgmental.

Try look at it from outside the box.. if you think the majority of people are idiots, then of course you wont even want to talk to them.. why would you?

From what I assume in the post, you want to be more social but you have a limiting belief that the majority of the people are idiots..

- LM

Thank you for the observation, Lion. I remember reading the post a day later and I was feeling better. I knew I wanted to be more social and you're right. The only way for me to become social with everyone even for small talk I would have to drop that belief. I'm working on it. On my good days I'm in a better mood and more social.

Anyways started stage 4 last night. I'm noticeably more indifferent and ok with it today but my mood hasn't changed much since yesterday. I'm just real chilled out and ok with everything right now.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 10-28-2011

Well I'm about 10 days into stage 4. Which means I'm 10 days into my month long trip.

I can't say much because I havn't been around many woman BUT all the men I'm around respect me (hunting trips are usually sausage fests). It's a different kind of repsect as well. I'm conciously doing the less is more thing as well. Also when I meet new people I always smile and give a solid hand shake. I never try to break the other persons hand which I have experienced with other men. I don't know why they feel the need to do that. My sex drive is higher... having a little more anxiety pop up this stage than usual but that's a good thing. My self esteem is noticeably higher. I'm much more indifferent than before which is really helping me out with my jealousy issue. I've had it bad and it was bad throughout alpha male but finally, I think Sex Magnet is fixing the issue. I don't know what else really. I'm really focusing on my breathing which is hard sometimes when I still feel the anxiety BUT I know I can become the zen buddhist master I know I can be. Other than that... I'm pretty fucking alpha and let others know it BUT it's not ego based. It's more like hey I think you're cool but I'm pretty fucking cool too so don't fuck with me.

P.S. I found a fantastic quote on a friends facebook regarding anxiety and put it in my signature.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 11-08-2011

Stage 4 is tough. but not too tough. I met a woman on one of my trips and she happens to be a cook at where I am at now. She's not incredibly hot but I just find her very beautiful and glowing with life. I should tell her that. I've been thinking about kissing her and all this but I've had little anxiety and some doubt regarding doing these things and acting on my desires because of the resistance and she's also married. I know this is up to me... and I just cannot make any excuses. If I want to do something I better do it soon.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 11-13-2011

I've been going through a great bit of resistance the last week and havn't gotten as much listening time as I'd like. Either way... I'm finally back home! So now I can get back to focusing on what I'm living for. That was what was taking a toll on my mind these past weeks. Towards the end of the trip I was not as cheerful yet I was still positive. I was just being more of an asshole to everyone but I could not help it. I'm ready to get back into the groove of things. Feeling better and sticking with what I really want to do. I'll start going out more often alone in a few weeks. Once Stage 5 starts, probably.