Subliminal Talk
Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-Sex-Magnet-2011-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 08-23-2011

I will take note, none of my dreams in stage 2 have been sexual. However I have had a couple of unsettling ones. In one I was told I had cancer in one of them.. however I searched this and saw that it has nothing to do with cancer but it deals with emotional pain or happiness which I am probably experiencing a little bit of both atm. Have been for quite sometime.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 08-27-2011

Flirting has definatly toned down hardcore compared to stage 1 unfortunately but my self esteem and confidence is higher than before and self worth is being worked on as well so there are plenty of benefits I have experienced so far.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Andrew - 08-27-2011

Patti Wrote:Ryan lives on the Planet Sex Pest in a development called Delusional! hahahhaha But it’s all good, I don’t think he lives there alone.

Just messen’ wif ya buddy!

Ok Ryan has gotten way too much flack for his post. I know you're just kidding Patti but seriously guys he meant the exact same thing Shannon said about creating the environment comfortable for sex just in different words. If I had to describe the way I do escalation I would describe it almost exactly like Ryan, and yes it works just about every time. You're all saying the same things in different ways, seriously :p It's just the difference between saying you have to "create the environment" to leave space for escalation, or you "don't push it" to leave space for escalation. Two ways of describing the same approach whichever mindset works to get there will depend on the individual but both leave space for escalation to where she will either give obvious clues to progress or might even progress it herself. If you're normally a pusher backing off will feel like doing nothing. If you normally do nothing, purposefully creating that space will feel like you're doing something.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Andrew - 08-27-2011

(08-27-2011, 11:24 AM)Spiral Wrote: Flirting has definatly toned down hardcore compared to stage 1 unfortunately but my self esteem and confidence is higher than before and self worth is being worked on as well so there are plenty of benefits I have experienced so far.

BTW I've been keeping track of your experience so far. I started the set as well after doing a refresher of Stage 6 Alpha. Going straight from refresher to Stage 1 I definitely didn't have as much turbulence you guys are describing as far as moods, but I do have a bit of a temper.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Ryan - 08-28-2011

Lol Andrew I don't take anything women tell me to heart anyways Wink Most of them don't even have a clue what works on them and doesn't ;P but...I'll stop right there Wink

Ryan

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 08-29-2011

Patti and Ryan, please, let's not begin an argument. I can see it coming. We may have different points of view, but there is no need to be uncivil, or let things escalate to that.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Patti - 08-30-2011

(08-29-2011, 12:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: Patti and Ryan, please, let's not begin an argument. I can see it coming. We may have different points of view, but there is no need to be uncivil, or let things escalate to that.

Awww c’mon DAD! We always fight nice! What’s the problem? lol

Ryan’s a big boy and he knows I was kidding. I would never fight with my Ry Ry anyway! I don’t always agree with him, but he needs to learn and grow in his own way and in his own time. To say that I’ve talked to many many kids just like Ryan is an understatement! But, I can’t remember ever seeking any of them out, they always come to me. And I'm more than sure he knows that if he needs to chat, he can always come to me also.

I guess I forgot to say that he lives on the corner of “he’s got a lot to learn” and “a ways to go” but it’s ok cause he has a really cool Hookah bar down the street called, “he’s getting there”.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Ryan - 08-30-2011

(08-30-2011, 11:32 AM)Patti Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 12:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: Patti and Ryan, please, let's not begin an argument. I can see it coming. We may have different points of view, but there is no need to be uncivil, or let things escalate to that.

Awww c’mon DAD! We always fight nice! What’s the problem? lol

Ryan’s a big boy and he knows I was kidding. I would never fight with my Ry Ry anyway! I don’t always agree with him, but he needs to learn and grow in his own way and in his own time. To say that I’ve talked to many many kids just like Ryan is an understatement! But, I can’t remember ever seeking any of them out, they always come to me. And I'm more than sure he knows that if he needs to chat, he can always come to me also.

I guess I forgot to say that he lives on the corner of “he’s got a lot to learn” and “a ways to go” but it’s ok cause he has a really cool Hookah bar down the street called, “he’s getting there”.

Lol yes big sis is a little mean sometimes but that's ok because I'll just give her one mean Indian burn ;P

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 09-01-2011

Man! I feel unworthy and having a lot of doubts today. However, I'm much more playful and friendly than I have ever been but, the flirting is still toned down compared to stage 1. The unworthiness stems from my lack of self deservedness (obviously) and that's one thing I've had most trouble with in the past so I guess this is expected during a resistance period. Also I'm doubting this program and wondering if it will work for me. I have been a (let's be honest) very needy person my whole life and alot of that stuff is coming up and it really sucks but I'm sure I'll get through it. I just hope by the end of this set I will have my deserving issue dealt with and also be more dominant and self assured but also understanding and friendly. also I don't want to be needy at all. Now that I think about it during the later stages of alpha this wasn't a problem but now since Sex Magnet is addressing this directly and also hyping up my sex drive.. it's quite a wave of emotions.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Cortez - 09-02-2011

The first three stages are rough. Hang in there, buddy. You know it takes a while to sculpt a statue and that's what I'd compare it to. Most guys take no time to work on bettering themselves physically, emotionally or any other way. I'll call those guys the claymation models of men. They didn't take much time to get to where they are and are generally sloppy and unrefined. What we're working to create Michelangelo level sculpture of ourselves, but it takes time and dedication.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 09-02-2011

Damn.. I feel needier today and not as playful as yesterday. Also getting aggravated quite easily by my own actions and what other people are doing around me as well.. more so my own actions though.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 09-03-2011

Well, so far the end of stage 2 has been the worst for me. I just feel lost and stuck in my old self and new self at the same time. I desperately want to get out and do something and stop sitting around. The desire to change my life has never been this strong but there's something heavy in my head holding me back at the moment. I can really feel my subconscious working. BUT it's not all so bad... yesterday evening I felt the same but I got up off my ass and worked on practicing my drum technique alone for about an hour and a half. It felt good. I could probably get back into French as well but I'm just not interested in it right now.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - LionMonkey - 09-03-2011

Spiral, I don't think the program will make magic happen unless you put yourself into alignment, nothing will actually do this if you aren't taking action in some sort of way.

You started to take action by playing drums, which made yourself feel better. Good. Now get your ass off and start doing something you want to or do something to feel inspired to do something!!!

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 09-03-2011

I know I'm having trouble figuring out what to do right now.