Subliminal Talk
Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-Sex-Magnet-2011-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - ncbeareatingman - 02-05-2012

(02-04-2012, 04:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: To be more specific... younger females respond to a less aggressive and more friendly approach pheromone wise than older females. But I don't know what demographic the testing I was told about was done on within the gay community, so I could be as off as it gets. If you're after masculine guys, probably do well with a masculine mix, which would be similar to what you'd try to attract a woman with if you were straight. You'd have to experiment. It's a lot of fun to experiment. Smile

Cool,Shannon thank you Man,I appreciate that Man. I'll have to try a Masculine Mix, for obvious reasons. I Bet it is a Lotta Fun,Man. Since ,when It comes to pheromones,I dont know 'it' form 'Shine-no-la'
Im lost in the woods when it comes to such. YOU certianly KNOW Much much more about it than I do.
I May have to ask you again,Shannon,when the time comes,mainly because it could save me a helluva lotta frsutration,heart-ache and money,too. Much Appreciated. BY the way I will be seeing a Masculine Leo Man , Starting in March, he';s got some interesting planets in his astro-chart. Cheers,Ncbear( Cheers ,and I dont even drink:-)

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-05-2012

@Shannon
I have had tremendous success with 1-2 sprays of IJ while on sex magnet-sometimes mix with instant honesty and a tiny spray of a314 spray version is quite impressive.
aque vitae from liquid alchemy labs+1-2 sprays of true love (Methoxyestratetraenone, Androstenol (alpha & beta), Androstadienone & Estratetraenol) cause ridiculous sexual attraction in a super comfortable way-woman have asked for me to just go home with them and cuddle and the moment were private they get jump my bones.

@ncbeareatingman
check out liquid alchemy labs (Moderator note:Link removed)
they have mixes specifically for gay man. Since I'm straight I have only tried there men-women pheromones and they are amazing-I have tons from Andriotics direct and they are equally on par in terms of social effects if not even smoother. The owner is also awesome-email him any questions and he will get back to you-once when I deciding between two products and couldn't decide he sent me large samples of both for free.

@Wildflower-definitely going to be trying black label

@ Spiral-sounds like the resistance is dying down and your finally catching a break- enjoy riding out that wholeness baby!!!Smile

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-05-2012

I just realized I might not be aloud to post links to other commercial sites-Ill leave it up and Shannon just let me no if that is a no no/ I'll take it down

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 02-06-2012

Wow, last night of SM tonight. I'm feeling good today like I finally have some motivation and inspiration back in my life. I'm so glad SM has ended this way. However I feel like I've lost some of my masculinity for some reason. It may not show in the things I do at all.. but for some reason I feel this way. Maybe it's because of the way I feel with women more now than ever or It's how I perceive others in general. This is in a good way.. but I feel in my gut I should get started on AM 2011 asap. So the NEW plan now is to do another 2 weeks of SM stage 6 as like... a boost or refresher if you will.. and hell I just thought of it.. I'll do asc 4g along side it for those 2 weeks. take a break then head on into AM 2011. I'll find some time in there to get some exposure to disconnect from negativity within.. and I'm not sure if I want to go into Happiness and joy, Deep gratification, or Zen mindset after AM 2011. I have plenty of time. And this coming weekend I'll spend some time to write a brief but detailed testimonial.

EDIT: I also feel like I can have any woman I desire at this point.. IF I consciously choose to and I feel that's still a sticking point along with pulling the trigger. I'll just have to figure something out to do that doesn't include bars and clubs, seriously.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-06-2012

Feeling that way is where I want to be
hows your anxiety around woman and approaching at this point?
Is the lack of choosing more of a motivation issue?

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 02-07-2012

Yea I think the lack of choosing is a motivational issue.. and deserving issue. I'm still have tendencies to make excuses when it comes to pursueing and or playing it cool around a woman I want. It's surrounded by confusion really because it may be a lack of faith on my part. I guess I still feel like things have to be complicated.

As far as anxiety... I do not have butterflies anymore but anxiety is alot of things. Like... worrying about the future or dwelling on the past is all forms of anxiety including not living in the moment. I can definitly be more present because.. I guess I have tendencies to freeze up when speaking with beautiful women still and what happens is my mind is no longer with hers but thinking about how she is perceiving me in that moment. I basically stop breathing because I freeze up. So that still needs to be fixed.

And I don't approach. I don't like it. When I do it it puts me in the pursuing mind set and I'm letting all of that go now.

To add.. if I approach it's only because the situation calls for it... and a casual conversation usually arises from that. But I'm not going to go out to a club just to meet woman and approach them. That's a no no.

EDIT: also another thing about the anxiety I experience. It's usually when I feel like I need to push things forward. I begin to think how I can do this... which I've been told is not the right mindset.