Subliminal Talk
Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-Sex-Magnet-2011-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 02-03-2012

(02-03-2012, 04:36 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 11:52 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 01:57 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 06:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: Most women, I hate to break it to you guys, are not sluts. lol Most women like and enjoy sex, but have a reputation to protect and they also have their emotions to protect. And most women associate penetrative sex with emotional intimacy. So they may be shocked at their suddenness and level of attraction to you, but they're usually not going to display their feminine goods in public for your perusal as a result, as it were.

Congratulations on recognizing her body language and understanding it. When you encounter one who responds that way, whom you like, simply start a friendly, non-threatening conversation with her. It will work best if she has your understanding and support in dealing with her sudden shocking desire to fuck you, poor thing. Give her an excuse to talk to you, be honest with her, and allow her some privacy with you in which to express and experience her desires. Believe me, it will work itself out.

Thanks for the congratulations. I wasn't expecting woman to show me their breasts in public or give me mime [Sexually graphic comment - unsuitable language. Moderators take note.]-I can recognize attraction, I can feel it at times, it seems to be a shared experience when its real. But during Sex Magnet, and maybe even a little bit on Alpha, its like my instantaneously recognizable signature is 'out of this world', like shocking or alien. I like how you put it better though, poor thing lolSmile I have been coming to terms with this, that and the fact that I personally no longer feel attraction in my body the way I use to, now its urgent, electric, heated to the point of exploding, anxious at times, and as mental and physical, its not just turn on its like partially active volcano. I would say that is the biggest change with this set, if I am alone with a woman I am attracted to..were going to get physical. I still am inconsistent with approaching, I hate that word, but the friends zone no longer exists.

Yeah, you'll run across some females who are very sexually self confident, and they know it works with other guys who don't expect it, so they'll do things sometimes like flash you boobs, I have had women do a lot more than that on rare occasions.

The semi-active volcano is a good way to put it, I am coming up on the three week mark of SM 2.0 and I feel constantly aroused. I would say constantly tumesced, but tumesced is usually felt for me in my gut and hips. This is a burning raw sexual aggression in my chest. I find myself "hunting" lately... as if I am a lion hunting prey. And the good news is, the manifestation works much faster in this one. I am already getting results with that. 2.0 is so powerful, though, that without an easy way to go out and socialize, I feel like I am being literally tortured.

your making me regret buying stages 4-6 today instead of upgrading from the beginingTongue
that's the kind of motivation I am look for lol. Keep us posted on your SM 2 lifestyle because it looks like your the only on that program for a while. Do you think running SM 2 after SM1 with a 2 month break, including Alpha 011 stage 6 for 32 days will be just as effective as running SM2 after running Alpha 2012?

Stay the course, gentlemen, stay the course. Otherwise, what benefit there is to Version 1, which by the way is still an excellent program, will not be had. I was very tempted to leave Version 1 up for sale because despite it's weaknesses, it is that good. You'll never get anywhere unless you finish what you start though.

If you run SM 1 and then take a couple weeks to a month off, and then run a month refresher of AM, and then start SM 2, you should be fine. But as to comparing it to the results after running a full course of AM, there will be a difference, although I can't comment on AM 5.0 since it's not yet built. I would imagine that yes, there will be a significant difference.

(02-03-2012, 04:40 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 12:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think I need to clarify that the results of women flashing me and stuff happened in the past, not because of SM 2.0. I very rarely get a chance to go out in public these days, so I haven't seen that sort of thing, but I do get stared at and have women opening me at the grocery store. Once, two at once started a conversation with me. Seriously, ladies, my pinto beans can't be that interesting. I'm sure you know how to cook them better than I do. lol

Then are you saying that your getting approached in the grocery store isrecent... as in a result of SM2?
BTW In either case I wouldn't take all the credit Shannon, Pinto beans are pretty amazingCool

Yes, very recent. The pinto beans were definitely amazing, but that was after I cooked them. lol SM 2.0 has been causing changes I can see within me, overcoming past resistance to getting out into the world and looking for sex or sexual relationships based on the last couple relationship results I have had in that direction. I basically got very deeply hurt by one of my ex's concerning sexual infidelity, and between that and my mother's passing, have been apparently healing and somewhat unwilling to go looking for more sexual relationships on a subconscious level for fear of being hurt again if I open myself up that way. Realizing that is what made me decide to use SM, to try to force myself out of that rut, face my fears and move on with my life.

I now have an aura of energy built up that I can sense, and almost visually sense... it's like when I remember myself doing things, I see the faint outline of this sort of large ball of fire around me. I know it's affecting the women around me, because they seem to be unable to not notice me if they touch it (come within about four or five feet of me), and there's definitely a sexual attention and response from the facial cues and body language. Not always do they give any overt outward clues that it's affecting them, and sometimes it needs to be "in contact" for several minutes before they start reacting in ways that are noticeable, but it seems to affect a number of women around me when I do get out.

I am doing experiments with another program (Top Secret, hush hush stuff right now) that are having similar, but even more obvious, effects.

The manifestation effects started with having various circumstances "just align" and suddenly I have five females who are on the radar who I know I could seduce if I chose to. I know for a fact that I would definitely end up having sex with two of them if we were in personal proximity for more than a short amount of time. The others are more peripheral... I hesitated with one, because I was worried that she would get pregnant, and now she's in a relationship. I know I can seduce her, still, but her upbringing would make her hide from me if I did that to her while she was involved.

Another one is dating a guy I know, an I'm not going to try to seduce someone else's girlfriend. I know that should she ever meet me (and she will, take that to the bank, because he wants to flaunt her) she will be very attracted to me and will eventually end up trying to seduce me. Let's hope I have the strength to say no at that point, if they're still dating, cause she is probably among the two or three most physically beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. Literally, a 12 out of 10. Remember, I am a semi-professional photographer, and I work with professional models, including women you have probably seen in various magazines. That should tell you something.

And last but not least we have a girl who is quite pretty and quite underage, who wants to have me do her first model shoot for her. She doesn't yet realize it, but I can see that she's also going to respond that way to me when she spends some time in my personal presence. You just sort of "know" which ones are going to respond after a while.

This by the way is why, when I work with girls under 18 as a photographer, I insist on having her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) present at all times, as well as having them sign a model release for minors that states that they observed the shoot and nothing unprofessional happened, plus having an assistant present the whole time to vouch for me also in case someone decides it might be amusing or profitable to accuse me of stupid shit.

When I start hunting/socializing more, especially getting away from those people who will try to cock block me, I will doubtless have more and more interesting stories to tell. But this is all happening within just three weeks of starting SM 2.0. Let me tell you, it has been literally painful to run, because it's trying so hard to force me out to hunt with sexual arousal ALL THE TIME, and I have work to do instead.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-03-2012

(02-03-2012, 08:22 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 04:40 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 12:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think I need to clarify that the results of women flashing me and stuff happened in the past, not because of SM 2.0. I very rarely get a chance to go out in public these days, so I haven't seen that sort of thing, but I do get stared at and have women opening me at the grocery store. Once, two at once started a conversation with me. Seriously, ladies, my pinto beans can't be that interesting. I'm sure you know how to cook them better than I do. lol

Then are you saying that your getting approached in the grocery store isrecent... as in a result of SM2?
BTW In either case I wouldn't take all the credit Shannon, Pinto beans are pretty amazingCool

Yes, very recent. The pinto beans were definitely amazing, but that was after I cooked them. lol SM 2.0 has been causing changes I can see within me, overcoming past resistance to getting out into the world and looking for sex or sexual relationships based on the last couple relationship results I have had in that direction. I basically got very deeply hurt by one of my ex's concerning sexual infidelity, and between that and my mother's passing, have been apparently healing and somewhat unwilling to go looking for more sexual relationships on a subconscious level for fear of being hurt again if I open myself up that way. Realizing that is what made me decide to use SM, to try to force myself out of that rut, face my fears and move on with my life.

I now have an aura of energy built up that I can sense, and almost visually sense... it's like when I remember myself doing things, I see the faint outline of this sort of large ball of fire around me. I know it's affecting the women around me, because they seem to be unable to not notice me if they touch it (come within about four or five feet of me), and there's definitely a sexual attention and response from the facial cues and body language. Not always do they give any overt outward clues that it's affecting them, and sometimes it needs to be "in contact" for several minutes before they start reacting in ways that are noticeable, but it seems to affect a number of women around me when I do get out.

I am doing experiments with another program (Top Secret, hush hush stuff right now) that are having similar, but even more obvious, effects.

The manifestation effects started with having various circumstances "just align" and suddenly I have five females who are on the radar who I know I could seduce if I chose to. I know for a fact that I would definitely end up having sex with two of them if we were in personal proximity for more than a short amount of time. The others are more peripheral... I hesitated with one, because I was worried that she would get pregnant, and now she's in a relationship. I know I can seduce her, still, but her upbringing would make her hide from me if I did that to her while she was involved.

Another one is dating a guy I know, an I'm not going to try to seduce someone else's girlfriend. I know that should she ever meet me (and she will, take that to the bank, because he wants to flaunt her) she will be very attracted to me and will eventually end up trying to seduce me. Let's hope I have the strength to say no at that point, if they're still dating, cause she is probably among the two or three most physically beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. Literally, a 12 out of 10. Remember, I am a semi-professional photographer, and I work with professional models, including women you have probably seen in various magazines. That should tell you something.

And last but not least we have a girl who is quite pretty and quite underage, who wants to have me do her first model shoot for her. She doesn't yet realize it, but I can see that she's also going to respond that way to me when she spends some time in my personal presence. You just sort of "know" which ones are going to respond after a while.

This by the way is why, when I work with girls under 18 as a photographer, I insist on having her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) present at all times, as well as having them sign a model release for minors that states that they observed the shoot and nothing unprofessional happened, plus having an assistant present the whole time to vouch for me also in case someone decides it might be amusing or profitable to accuse me of stupid shit.

When I start hunting/socializing more, especially getting away from those people who will try to cock block me, I will doubtless have more and more interesting stories to tell. But this is all happening within just three weeks of starting SM 2.0. Let me tell you, it has been literally painful to run, because it's trying so hard to force me out to hunt with sexual arousal ALL THE TIME, and I have work to do instead.

you sound like sextradomus, the attraction prophet lol
you have no idea how much I am looking forward to those stories that are sure to come. The best part of sex magnet for the semi-unique vulnerable situation you are in is that things should stay pretty casual so you can get your bearings back emotionally, when sexually involved with woman again. Also let me know if you are experimenting with mixing phermone's at all while on the set..I go two days out off and one night out on them and am coming up with some mixes that match pretty well if used sparingly.

Sextradomus, that's hilarious. I can do certain things most people can't. To me, it's perfectly normal, because it's literally normal for me to be able to do or sense these things. People think I'm nuts when I talk about it, but... whatever. The blind man can only "see" the tail of the elephant, of that's what he has his hand on, and all that.

Tell me about your mixes. I tend to keep it very simple when I do pheromones... usually I favor IJ at 4 sprays. Sometimes, I get a better feeling about using A314, and that's usually 3-4 drops. Sometimes I use them together, usually 1-2 A414 to 2-4 IJ. Occasionally I use A1 instead, usually at... you guessed it... 4 drops. I don't always use pheros, though. Especially while I am testing subliminal effects.

I am really looking forward to having the pleasure of enjoying some intimacy with a woman. There's something about the emotional aspect of sex, and the interaction with a woman as a whole being, that makes it much, much better than simply being a sexual release.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - WildFlower - 02-04-2012

(02-03-2012, 11:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sextradomus, that's hilarious. I can do certain things most people can't. To me, it's perfectly normal, because it's literally normal for me to be able to do or sense these things. People think I'm nuts when I talk about it, but... whatever. The blind man can only "see" the tail of the elephant, of that's what he has his hand on, and all that.

Tell me about your mixes. I tend to keep it very simple when I do pheromones... usually I favor IJ at 4 sprays. Sometimes, I get a better feeling about using A314, and that's usually 3-4 drops. Sometimes I use them together, usually 1-2 A414 to 2-4 IJ. Occasionally I use A1 instead, usually at... you guessed it... 4 drops. I don't always use pheros, though. Especially while I am testing subliminal effects.

I am really looking forward to having the pleasure of enjoying some intimacy with a woman. There's something about the emotional aspect of sex, and the interaction with a woman as a whole being, that makes it much, much better than simply being a sexual release.

Wingman, a newish company, have a product called 'black label' which is chock-a-block loaded with pheromones, both in terms of how many molecules are in there and the mcg count of each molecule. It's the easiest mix ever to use; just three sprays. And the hits are out of this world.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - ncbeareatingman - 02-04-2012

Wow! WildFlower,dang Man! Im gonna have to try some when the time is right,later this year,AFTER ALPHA MALE 2012. thanx for the tip. that looks outstanding. how da heck did ja find it man? Ncbear.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 02-04-2012

Keith, you may not get the same results from a gay man as you would get from a woman using a specific pheromone or pheromone product. The ratios and specific molecules in play will be tuned for getting women to respond, if the product is aimed at straight men. I would think gay men would have a slightly different signature preference. I haven't been current in pheromone research for a while, but you'll probably find that most products out there are aimed at straight men or women. If you want to experiment and figure out for yourself what works for gay men, and this could be a very lucrative thing for you to do, you'll want to get your hands on some singular molecules and experiment. Androtics Direct sells these, and at maximum quality (and price). Quality makes a significant difference in pheromones, by the way, which is why I buy from them almost exclusively. The gay man will differ from a straight man in that he's looking for a less cave-man-ish pheromone signature to attract a mate, from what research I have been able to find on the subject.

Apparently gay men respond better overall to a more balanced and less aggressive mix of masculine and "neutral" pheromones, if I understood what I was told, whereas a woman is typically going to respond better to a combination of more aggressive cave-man-ish "brute force" sexual signatures, depending on her age, race and point in cycle. Younger women tend to respond to a pheromone signature that would probably be more attractive to a gay man, as I understand it.

Just a heads up, before you spend a lot of money and go running off to conquer the world without really knowing what's what, as I did when I discovered pheromones. :-)

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 02-04-2012

I've been so skeptical of pheramones... so let me know how that works for you WildFlower. I'm curious.

(02-04-2012, 01:38 PM)Spiral Wrote: I've been so skeptical of pheramones... so let me know how that works for you WildFlower. I'm curious.

Skepticism is useful, until it prevents you from doing, achieving or succeeding with something useful. There's plenty of scam artists with pheromones, just as there are with subliminals. However, that doesn't mean all of them are... and just like you have seen with my subliminals that they work, human pheromones do exist and do have a verifiable effect on people. The science is there, and if you get high quality synthesis, and you use the right dose of the right pheromone in the right way, you will get the results. That doesn't mean, for instance, that women are going to just bend over and spread 'em, but I have many times ended up having sex specifically because I paired the right dose of the right pheromone with the right woman at the right time. If you need proof pheromones work, go get some A1 and put it on and then see how your PMSing girlfriend/wife responds. Boom, done. You'll believe.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - ncbeareatingman - 02-04-2012

(02-04-2012, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Keith, you may not get the same results from a gay man as you would get from a woman using a specific pheromone or pheromone product. The ratios and specific molecules in play will be tuned for getting women to respond, if the product is aimed at straight men. I would think gay men would have a slightly different signature preference. I haven't been current in pheromone research for a while, but you'll probably find that most products out there are aimed at straight men or women. If you want to experiment and figure out for yourself what works for gay men, and this could be a very lucrative thing for you to do, you'll want to get your hands on some singular molecules and experiment. Androtics Direct sells these, and at maximum quality (and price). Quality makes a significant difference in pheromones, by the way, which is why I buy from them almost exclusively. The gay man will differ from a straight man in that he's looking for a less cave-man-ish pheromone signature to attract a mate, from what research I have been able to find on the subject.

Apparently gay men respond better overall to a more balanced and less aggressive mix of masculine and "neutral" pheromones, if I understood what I was told, whereas a woman is typically going to respond better to a combination of more aggressive cave-man-ish "brute force" sexual signatures, depending on her age, race and point in cycle. Younger women tend to respond to a pheromone signature that would probably be more attractive to a gay man, as I understand it.

Just a heads up, before you spend a lot of money and go running off to conquer the world without really knowing what's what, as I did when I discovered pheromones. :-)

OK got cha ans thanx doubley for such a longer rendering,seeing as how yer such a busy Lion n HIs Den working on program after program.
I Understood everything clearly in yer message (abouve) except the last part:" Younger women tend to respond to a pheromone signature that would probably be more attractive to a gay man, as I understand it." That one I dont quite get,its more of a response of 'huh?"

Men tend to Like Me/Be attracted to Me/Be they younger or older becuz of MY masculiness, FULL,Beard, Me being an Alpha Male,who isnt chasing dick all around town or ass fer that matter, since MY heart and head tend to run things Im NOT constantly thinking about sex as such,like many gay & str8 men( that fellas by the way is not a put-down
it simply is a FACT)therefore I tend to stay in my power a lot,and that is attractive to both men and women from my experience,Man. In short they dig my looks(of course I mean the ones who do,not all of course think think IM that attractive,as such) I am more what Gay Men would call a TOP,more like 80% Top and 20% Versatile. I "Pitch" I rarely 'Catch'. Id be considered a Bear In the Gay Bear world" and/or a "Daddy Bear'.
I Liike and am very attracted to bearded Masculine White Males/Men, who OWN thier Masculinity in a natural kind of way and The Gay that I've met and have known be it biblically or otherwise, feel the way way. Sooo with all of that said,I think I'll leave it up to working with ENERGY MORE, and perhaps Aura of Sexiness,when the time comes,after Alpha Male Gay/Dominant 2012. thnx though Man,I May ck into the Pheormone thing at some point but not right now,cuz for one thing Im doing a cleanse and IM de-toxing MY ass off, a bit 'spacey' at the moment. Thank you though Shannon for the FYI about pheramones. appreicate it Bo'. NcBear.

To be more specific... younger females respond to a less aggressive and more friendly approach pheromone wise than older females. But I don't know what demographic the testing I was told about was done on within the gay community, so I could be as off as it gets. If you're after masculine guys, probably do well with a masculine mix, which would be similar to what you'd try to attract a woman with if you were straight. You'd have to experiment. It's a lot of fun to experiment. Smile

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 02-04-2012

I'm getting that all familiar feeling of wholeness again. This is all I will ever need. Let's see how long I can ride this feeling until I begin the next phase of my subliminal journey.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Tigurinn - 02-05-2012

(02-04-2012, 02:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 01:38 PM)Spiral Wrote: I've been so skeptical of pheramones... so let me know how that works for you WildFlower. I'm curious.
If you need proof pheromones work, go get some A1 and put it on and then see how your PMSing girlfriend/wife responds. Boom, done. You'll believe.

Just don't get them in a togo-bottle from AndroticsDirect, as they leak like diarrhea! That was my first and only venture into pheromones; and if I'll ever buy pheromones again it sure as h#ll will not be from AD

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 02-05-2012

(02-05-2012, 02:28 AM)Tigurinn Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 02:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
If you need proof pheromones work, go get some A1 and put it on and then see how your PMSing girlfriend/wife responds. Boom, done. You'll believe.

Just don't get them in a togo-bottle from AndroticsDirect, as they leak like diarrhea! That was my first and only venture into pheromones; and if I'll ever buy pheromones again it sure as h#ll will not be from AD

Leaking bottles aside, AD is the best source I know of for the best quality pheromones, bar none. Unless you care to spend a few grand on a gallon jug of one particular molecule. Quality is more important than you might realize in the area of pheromones. Haven't you contacted them and asked for help with that problem?