Subliminal Talk
Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-Sex-Magnet-2011-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 02-02-2012

I get so much respect from everyone and I mean everyone. So I am appreciative of that.. but that comes with people still trying to break my confidence which they are unsuccessful in doing. And that has gotten to the point where it's just annoying and I ignore them. So that goes back to completely disconnecting from people instead of laughing at myself and coming back with playful banter. I've been very flirtatious with women throughout the set especially in the 2nd 3rd and 4th stages but only if I just feel real good and like a child.

And this is an incredible phenomenon.. if you want to call it that. When I feel down in the dumps the women at work notice... or maybe they don't.. because they still enjoy my presence and laugh and giggle at everything I say even if I stay straight faced. and I want to smile and feel good like they are.. but I don't know how to. This is only during resistance mind you.

I'm looked at everywhere I go. Before it was cool.. now it's just annoying and sometimes I feel like people are out to get me or think "why is he not doing anything" if I'm in a club or bar alone. So the confidence is there but it's not on some super hero arrogant bastard type level. I don't want it to be honestly BUT I want to get rid of those negative feelings. that's why disconnect from negativity is next on the list for a couple of months.

Today I've had some neediness come up and then just not feeling motivated. the lost feeling is still in the back of my head. It sucks because I'm still letting my outer reality control how I feel and react to things and that's when I feel down and dealing with resistance because when I'm up nothing really affects me. So maybe by the weekend I'll be feeling more positive because I just got a raise.. and I'm forcing myself to go out every night of every weekend now like I did last weekend. I just did some standing around last weekend but that was during the beginning of some heavy resistance and that goes back to your post rainbow. I literally forced myself to go out.. but I didn't really feel like talking to anybody.. I just gazed into women's eyes (that were usually 20ft or further from me) and gazed at their bodies. Btw I'm getting more comfortable staring at women's breasts when we are not holding eye contact. so it's kind of fun going back and forth from eyes to boobs. Also I was approached by some dancing girls in the club last weekend.. SOOO maybe this weekend I'll feel looser.. and actually let loose.

And yes I'm looking for new things to do.. and for now.. I will be dabbling more into cooking different cuisine. Finish up a couple of music videos I said I'd finish. And just get out and try to socialize. And hopefully this summer my work colleague's buddies will want to start up a softball team again. I just don't want to go out just to meet people because it gives me the wrong mindset and that's what my parents keep telling me to do so it conflicts sometimes with the way I feel about that matter.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 02-02-2012

Aha, resisting being told what to do. That explains a lot. Might want to stop worrying about what coincides between what's best for you and what others tell you to do. Sometimes, they're right... but it's still your choice what you do, even if they are. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-02-2012

I don't know where Shannon got the resistance to being told what to do but I definitely have that, although I can put it aside when I contextualize why I am doing it, and I have literally the same 'symptoms' you described above. Its so accurate its scary...so I either have similar resistance issues as you, those are issues the set doesn't really cover, they seem more Alpha territory anyway, or the set is designed in a way that makes us effect others in way's we are not quite ready to handle or consciously have to learn to handle as our subconscious brings them about. What I am realizing lately is that I have been projecting my rejection of woman onto their rejection of me..I remember hearing once that any sign of sudden self conscious from woman and then prolonged awareness of that in relation to you is in fact attraction. The 'weird looks' I have been getting I see now is in fact just how most woman, less confident/secure, do it. I kept expecting it puppy dog eyes, slutty prolonged stares, and starry gazes but that shocked look is in fact attraction, and I do get prolonged eye contact/puppy dog eyes/fxxx me eyes from more confident woman. The attention I am getting is also really annoying, less with woman, but with guys its anywhere from annoying to scary and I can feel it physically as a sense of being stared at..I am getting over any real self conciousness about it but it does feel like somebody either wants something, wants to fight, or it just comes across as a social pressure.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 02-02-2012

Most women, I hate to break it to you guys, are not sluts. lol Most women like and enjoy sex, but have a reputation to protect and they also have their emotions to protect. And most women associate penetrative sex with emotional intimacy. So they may be shocked at their suddenness and level of attraction to you, but they're usually not going to display their feminine goods in public for your perusal as a result, as it were.

Congratulations on recognizing her body language and understanding it. When you encounter one who responds that way, whom you like, simply start a friendly, non-threatening conversation with her. It will work best if she has your understanding and support in dealing with her sudden shocking desire to fuck you, poor thing. Give her an excuse to talk to you, be honest with her, and allow her some privacy with you in which to express and experience her desires. Believe me, it will work itself out.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - woceyes - 02-02-2012

Spiral and (maybe Rainbow not sure how you are with people) but the playful banter/witty replies will come. It may just be from the flirt sub for me or just my personality, but any time anyone says something to me trying to knock me down I always have something to say. I am a fast thinker (most of the time)

For instance i was flirting and teasing one of our newer female workers at work yesterday and she tried to say something about me being gang banged. I looked at her and i said yeah that was a great night. That harem was really fun to bad I can't remember any of the womens names Wink Yeah it sounds stupid hearing it and makes little to no sense. I said it so casual and let her words slide right off me. Of course that would file more under sh** test vs knockdown.

It doesn't have to be clever or witty. I say a lot of stupid sh** some get laughs others don't but I don't really care.

Spiral the rest sounds like awesome improvements whether its baby steps or giant leaps. have fun this weekend dude.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-02-2012

@woyeces lol I am trying to relearn a lot and always a student of this field..but essentially I am awesome socially.. less so now in the conventional sense that I am refusing to be gregarious for its own sake..but it is self questioning and a few key trigger situations I react to badly that have been my problems lately, that and a sense of unworthiness that pops up here and there but that is rapidly fading. Actually I'm glad you mentioned this because I think I play up my own ineptitude with bs modesty because there is nothing that annoys me more than guys who think they are the shxxt when they have no balls or they can't back it up or, and I think my doing this is creating a story where I don't live up to what I know I can... I'm all for humbleness but I'm going to try to own what I already have going for me more and play it . Your response was pretty funny..it sounds like you have flirting and inspiration around woman pretty handled, which is the less natural part for most men it seems, now you just have to get creepy and push things lol act on those urges baby..if their woman worth acting onSmile

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 02-03-2012

(02-02-2012, 06:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: Most women, I hate to break it to you guys, are not sluts. lol Most women like and enjoy sex, but have a reputation to protect and they also have their emotions to protect. And most women associate penetrative sex with emotional intimacy. So they may be shocked at their suddenness and level of attraction to you, but they're usually not going to display their feminine goods in public for your perusal as a result, as it were.

Congratulations on recognizing her body language and understanding it. When you encounter one who responds that way, whom you like, simply start a friendly, non-threatening conversation with her. It will work best if she has your understanding and support in dealing with her sudden shocking desire to fuck you, poor thing. Give her an excuse to talk to you, be honest with her, and allow her some privacy with you in which to express and experience her desires. Believe me, it will work itself out.

Thanks for the congratulations. I wasn't expecting woman to show me their breasts in public or give me mime blowjobs-I can recognize attraction, I can feel it at times, it seems to be a shared experience when its real. But during Sex Magnet, and maybe even a little bit on Alpha, its like my instantaneously recognizable signature is 'out of this world', like shocking or alien. I like how you put it better though, poor thing lolSmile I have been coming to terms with this, that and the fact that I personally no longer feel attraction in my body the way I use to, now its urgent, electric, heated to the point of exploding, anxious at times, and as mental and physical, its not just turn on its like partially active volcano. I would say that is the biggest change with this set, if I am alone with a woman I am attracted to..were going to get physical. I still am inconsistent with approaching, I hate that word, but the friends zone no longer exists.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 02-03-2012

I hate approaching too. And rainbow, being awesome socially is another thing I need to get better at. I've been alot better and when I'm on I'm great but nearing the end of stage six.. I feel unworthy of people's attention right now.. or they just don't want to talk to me because they think I'm some arrogant ass. I want respect and love.. but I don't want people to be intimidated by me.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 02-03-2012

(02-03-2012, 01:57 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 06:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: Most women, I hate to break it to you guys, are not sluts. lol Most women like and enjoy sex, but have a reputation to protect and they also have their emotions to protect. And most women associate penetrative sex with emotional intimacy. So they may be shocked at their suddenness and level of attraction to you, but they're usually not going to display their feminine goods in public for your perusal as a result, as it were.

Thanks for the congratulations. I wasn't expecting woman to show me their breasts in public or give me mime [Sexually graphic comment - unsuitable language. Moderators take note.]-I can recognize attraction, I can feel it at times, it seems to be a shared experience when its real. But during Sex Magnet, and maybe even a little bit on Alpha, its like my instantaneously recognizable signature is 'out of this world', like shocking or alien. I like how you put it better though, poor thing lolSmile I have been coming to terms with this, that and the fact that I personally no longer feel attraction in my body the way I use to, now its urgent, electric, heated to the point of exploding, anxious at times, and as mental and physical, its not just turn on its like partially active volcano. I would say that is the biggest change with this set, if I am alone with a woman I am attracted to..were going to get physical. I still am inconsistent with approaching, I hate that word, but the friends zone no longer exists.

Yeah, you'll run across some females who are very sexually self confident, and they know it works with other guys who don't expect it, so they'll do things sometimes like flash you boobs, I have had women do a lot more than that on rare occasions.

The semi-active volcano is a good way to put it, I am coming up on the three week mark of SM 2.0 and I feel constantly aroused. I would say constantly tumesced, but tumesced is usually felt for me in my gut and hips. This is a burning raw sexual aggression in my chest. I find myself "hunting" lately... as if I am a lion hunting prey. And the good news is, the manifestation works much faster in this one. I am already getting results with that. 2.0 is so powerful, though, that without an easy way to go out and socialize, I feel like I am being literally tortured.

Sounds pretty good Shannon.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Shannon - 02-03-2012

I think I need to clarify that the results of women flashing me and stuff happened in the past, not because of SM 2.0. I very rarely get a chance to go out in public these days, so I haven't seen that sort of thing, but I do get stared at and have women opening me at the grocery store. Once, two at once started a conversation with me. Seriously, ladies, my pinto beans can't be that interesting. I'm sure you know how to cook them better than I do. lol

that's like what happened with me and these organic apples this one married girl was raving about to me at the store. I hope girls start approaching me in the store more.

(02-03-2012, 11:52 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 01:57 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote:

Thanks for the congratulations. I wasn't expecting woman to show me their breasts in public or give me mime [Sexually graphic comment - unsuitable language. Moderators take note.]-I can recognize attraction, I can feel it at times, it seems to be a shared experience when its real. But during Sex Magnet, and maybe even a little bit on Alpha, its like my instantaneously recognizable signature is 'out of this world', like shocking or alien. I like how you put it better though, poor thing lolSmile I have been coming to terms with this, that and the fact that I personally no longer feel attraction in my body the way I use to, now its urgent, electric, heated to the point of exploding, anxious at times, and as mental and physical, its not just turn on its like partially active volcano. I would say that is the biggest change with this set, if I am alone with a woman I am attracted to..were going to get physical. I still am inconsistent with approaching, I hate that word, but the friends zone no longer exists.

Yeah, you'll run across some females who are very sexually self confident, and they know it works with other guys who don't expect it, so they'll do things sometimes like flash you boobs, I have had women do a lot more than that on rare occasions.

The semi-active volcano is a good way to put it, I am coming up on the three week mark of SM 2.0 and I feel constantly aroused. I would say constantly tumesced, but tumesced is usually felt for me in my gut and hips. This is a burning raw sexual aggression in my chest. I find myself "hunting" lately... as if I am a lion hunting prey. And the good news is, the manifestation works much faster in this one. I am already getting results with that. 2.0 is so powerful, though, that without an easy way to go out and socialize, I feel like I am being literally tortured.

your making me regret buying stages 4-6 today instead of upgrading from the beginingTongue
that's the kind of motivation I am look for lol. Keep us posted on your SM 2 lifestyle because it looks like your the only on that program for a while. Do you think running SM 2 after SM1 with a 2 month break, including Alpha 011 stage 6 for 32 days will be just as effective as running SM2 after running Alpha 2012?

(02-03-2012, 12:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think I need to clarify that the results of women flashing me and stuff happened in the past, not because of SM 2.0. I very rarely get a chance to go out in public these days, so I haven't seen that sort of thing, but I do get stared at and have women opening me at the grocery store. Once, two at once started a conversation with me. Seriously, ladies, my pinto beans can't be that interesting. I'm sure you know how to cook them better than I do. lol

Then are you saying that your getting approached in the grocery store isrecent... as in a result of SM2?
BTW In either case I wouldn't take all the credit Shannon, Pinto beans are pretty amazingCool