Subliminal Talk
Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-Sex-Magnet-2011-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 07-06-2011

Stage 1 began on the night of 7/4/2011

I finally decided to start this thing. I also just got the Mode One book and I'm really enjoying it and totally getting it. I'll probably read it over a few times over the journey.

After this past weekend I've really started to identify my problems and being honest with myself no matter how much it may hurt or bring me down. In the end.. I was not being honest with myself.

I'm already starting to feel the lack of neediness even after 2 days. But I'm just still trying to get over the caged animal syndrome. It is a lack of motivation and will power which I hope Sex Magnet can really instill in me a desire to take action.

I'm a decently honest person and just skipping through the small talk and just honestly telling the women why I am speaking with them in the first place in a self assured manner sounds like my style. It's out of societies boundaries and provocative but it's honest, genuine, not manipulative, and whether it seems like it or not it's not being an asshole/prick to women. This is what that Mode One book is all about. (Thanks Ryan for mentioning it in one of your posts)

I have more of a desire now to get out by myself and am ready for the weekend Smile Time to party responsibly haha

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 07-06-2011

Sounds awesome spiral,

I def have to pick up that book myself
And I'm sure that mindset will cary over to ur whole life, being more
Honest and assertiive, and just going for what u want instead of pretending
Anything else. Good luck with sex magnet!

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 07-11-2011

Tonight will be my eighth night on stage 1.

I went out saturday alone for an hour and a half. I went out for pure fun and to see a live band. If anything else happens, great! That was my mindset for the night.

I went to a club alone and it was nothing. I had fun. I just took everything very slowly. I walked in and grabbed a drink and chilled out and checked out the place for about 15 minutes. I moved over to the other side of the club with the other bar that had a better view of the stage the band would begin playing on shortly. I spotted a woman that I became incredibly interested in. She was on the dance floor dancing with a chick friend. Her friend looked like she was forty but the one I had my eye on looked like she was early thirties. Either way I did not care. I caught her eye for a could 2-3 seconds after a few tries while drinking my drink on the other side of the bar and then I continued to look around. I noticed her go off the dance floor and head to the back with her pack of cougars. I'm thinking the age group was from 30-60. I bet one of them was her mom lol. Anyways, the band started and I slowly started getting into them. What else was I going to do. I noticed by the third to last song of this first set the woman I had my eye on went back out onto the floor with the same friend. At this point I'm not sure if she's a lesbian or straight. I figured she could be single though. The singer was doing a crowd pump up thing anyone else would usually do at a concert and asking "All my single ladies say yea!" and she said "yea!" At this point I'm like "Ok, it's game on."

Second to last song I head out onto the dance floor and find my own space and I'm jammin already to the music. Then I really get into it when they close the first set with an Alice in Chains song. The begin playing the regular club music and I'm at no point ready to get off the dance floor just yet. I begin my usual but effective dance move the Hitch move. It's straight out of the movie when
Will Smith tells the fat guy "You just stay right here. None of that crazy white boy stuff. Right here is where you want to stay." So all that is is moving side to side with your feet snapping your fingers. Anyways, I'm having a good time dancing by myself and not really giving a shit. I'm looking around and I begin just straight up eyeing this girl that I've been talking about. She really takes notice as she's now dancing with her same dance partner. We've exchanged looks acouple of times and she's really gettin into it. I start minding my own business and dance a little mor with feeling. I begin to slowly move towards her as she does to me. The rest of her posse by now is dance around her in a circle and she's still giving me looks. NOW, she's just gettin nasty. The raunchiest sort of dancing you can imagine that she could do with her self. Then she starts grinding on one of her friends just teasing me. I should also mention by now she's already swatted a few guys away who just went straight up to her offering her a drink I assume. All the while she's still eyeing me. Unfortanetly nothing came of this. I began to get a little too impatient and I stopped giving her all my attention because I started thinking too much. I was moving ever so slightly to her and by now we are 10 inches from each other indirectly rubbing up against each other. She knows I'm there.. but when I try to move alittle more closer she's not into it and starts moving away. At this time I'm having some sort of anxiety attack because my legs began to shake. What I get from this is I should ahve just held my ground and let her come a little closer or I could have just started rubbing her back. Just something else besides moving up all on her like I did. By no means was I rejected but she just felt as If I was moving too fast. I gotta remember to "let the women come to me". At this time I needed break and I went to the John. Took care of that but my legs were still slightly shaking and I basically gave up. I did not have the energy to get back out there and do it again. I am proud of myself for doing what I did. This chick was the hottest girl in the club and she was eyeing me and making all the right moves towards me.

Any one of you have any suggestions? Because sometimes I guess just getting all up in there business and grinding on them smoothly is still not the best way to go about things. I should ask how should one test the waters in this situation? Thanks for any suggestions you guys have. Smile

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - ronatello - 07-11-2011

By letting her come to you, you are doing the right thing. The other guys came up and swarmed her and look what happened? They got blown off!
Just keep it up and don't ever give up! Remember it's a process and look at what you did as a good learning experience. You did good, IMHO by expressing interest. Just don't rush it or try to force it because when you do, it will backfire (I'm also speaking to myself when I say this as well!).
Remember to have fun and don't make it just to reel in a lady.
Keep on truckin' Smile

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 07-11-2011

You're right Ron. I think that's one thing. I just forgot why I was really at the club. I began to think about what her friends thought to be honest because I was looking at them give me wierd looks when I should have kept my attention on the woman of interest and just keep dancing. BTW that Hitch move is gold. That's my secret but now you all know. Spread the wealth selectively people Wink

BTW Ron also.. I have experienced that If I don't do something about it if a girl gets real close like that she will get bored and walk away.. so I know I had to do something. Next time I'll just start doing the stroke the back move and see what happens. But I'm still open for other suggestions.

EDIT: as far as how Sex Magnet is affecting mentally it's good. I feel good and neutral most days. Nothing too depressing but today I'm getting slightly annoyed with people like alpha male. I've been lethargic every morning. some mornings more than others. I have hit no resistance so far. Actually, nothing depressing at all.. I'm just so much more comfortable being my own man. There still are some slight insecurities here and there but there is no anxiety during waking life and socializing with people is pretty comfortable when I don't feel like it has been forced. either way I can settle down easily and be in the moment.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - ronatello - 07-11-2011

I've had the "annoyed with people's bs" somewhat during stage 1; less so in stage 2 and 3. And yes, I do have my mood swings.
Quote: BTW Ron also.. I have experienced that If I don't do something about it if a girl gets real close like that she will get bored and walk away.. so I know I had to do something. Next time I'll just start doing the stroke the back move and see what happens. But I'm still open for other suggestions.
I remember this from of Cory's videos... have your hand behind your back and maybe she will do the same and you and her will gradually come closer and touch hands... or something to that effect.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - The GK - 07-11-2011

(07-11-2011, 10:03 AM)Spiral Wrote: BTW Ron also.. I have experienced that If I don't do something about it if a girl gets real close like that she will get bored and walk away.. so I know I had to do something. Next time I'll just start doing the stroke the back move and see what happens. But I'm still open for other suggestions.

Even though the old you have experienced it, doesn't mean you can't experience otherwice in the future. Doesn't Sex Magnet consist of getting approached, or am I wrong? Anyway, you won't ever be approached if you keep approaching the girls first. You got to let it happen.

Nice to see another user starting with Sex Magnet. Looking forward to reading about your experience. Good luck!

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Ryan - 07-11-2011

(07-11-2011, 12:53 PM)The GK Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 10:03 AM)Spiral Wrote: BTW Ron also.. I have experienced that If I don't do something about it if a girl gets real close like that she will get bored and walk away.. so I know I had to do something. Next time I'll just start doing the stroke the back move and see what happens. But I'm still open for other suggestions.

Even though the old you have experienced it, doesn't mean you can't experience otherwice in the future. Doesn't Sex Magnet consist of getting approached, or am I wrong? Anyway, you won't ever be approached if you keep approaching the girls first. You got to let it happen.

Nice to see another user starting with Sex Magnet. Looking forward to reading about your experience. Good luck!

I totally agree...and that is not true. You don't have to do anything, or shouldn't, according to what Shannon put into this bad boy. Apparently the women are going to try to seduce you. Luckily, we get to sit back and watch it happen Wink As for the whole, trying to figure out ways to get women to stick around. Don't worry about it, just go with your natural gut. Cory does that stuff naturally because when you are with a woman you have a connection with all you want to do is be touching, kissing, rubbing, whatever. It's just a natural process.

Ryan

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiritman - 07-11-2011

(07-11-2011, 09:09 AM)Spiral Wrote: Tonight will be my eighth night on stage 1.

I went out saturday alone for an hour and a half. I went out for pure fun and to see a live band. If anything else happens, great! That was my mindset for the night.

I went to a club alone and it was nothing. I had fun. I just took everything very slowly. I walked in and grabbed a drink and chilled out and checked out the place for about 15 minutes. I moved over to the other side of the club with the other bar that had a better view of the stage the band would begin playing on shortly. I spotted a woman that I became incredibly interested in. She was on the dance floor dancing with a chick friend. Her friend looked like she was forty but the one I had my eye on looked like she was early thirties. Either way I did not care. I caught her eye for a could 2-3 seconds after a few tries while drinking my drink on the other side of the bar and then I continued to look around. I noticed her go off the dance floor and head to the back with her pack of cougars. I'm thinking the age group was from 30-60. I bet one of them was her mom lol. Anyways, the band started and I slowly started getting into them. What else was I going to do. I noticed by the third to last song of this first set the woman I had my eye on went back out onto the floor with the same friend. At this point I'm not sure if she's a lesbian or straight. I figured she could be single though. The singer was doing a crowd pump up thing anyone else would usually do at a concert and asking "All my single ladies say yea!" and she said "yea!" At this point I'm like "Ok, it's game on."

Second to last song I head out onto the dance floor and find my own space and I'm jammin already to the music. Then I really get into it when they close the first set with an Alice in Chains song. The begin playing the regular club music and I'm at no point ready to get off the dance floor just yet. I begin my usual but effective dance move the Hitch move. It's straight out of the movie when
Will Smith tells the fat guy "You just stay right here. None of that crazy white boy stuff. Right here is where you want to stay." So all that is is moving side to side with your feet snapping your fingers. Anyways, I'm having a good time dancing by myself and not really giving a shit. I'm looking around and I begin just straight up eyeing this girl that I've been talking about. She really takes notice as she's now dancing with her same dance partner. We've exchanged looks acouple of times and she's really gettin into it. I start minding my own business and dance a little mor with feeling. I begin to slowly move towards her as she does to me. The rest of her posse by now is dance around her in a circle and she's still giving me looks. NOW, she's just gettin nasty. The raunchiest sort of dancing you can imagine that she could do with her self. Then she starts grinding on one of her friends just teasing me. I should also mention by now she's already swatted a few guys away who just went straight up to her offering her a drink I assume. All the while she's still eyeing me. Unfortanetly nothing came of this. I began to get a little too impatient and I stopped giving her all my attention because I started thinking too much. I was moving ever so slightly to her and by now we are 10 inches from each other indirectly rubbing up against each other. She knows I'm there.. but when I try to move alittle more closer she's not into it and starts moving away. At this time I'm having some sort of anxiety attack because my legs began to shake. What I get from this is I should ahve just held my ground and let her come a little closer or I could have just started rubbing her back. Just something else besides moving up all on her like I did. By no means was I rejected but she just felt as If I was moving too fast. I gotta remember to "let the women come to me". At this time I needed break and I went to the John. Took care of that but my legs were still slightly shaking and I basically gave up. I did not have the energy to get back out there and do it again. I am proud of myself for doing what I did. This chick was the hottest girl in the club and she was eyeing me and making all the right moves towards me.

Any one of you have any suggestions? Because sometimes I guess just getting all up in there business and grinding on them smoothly is still not the best way to go about things. I should ask how should one test the waters in this situation? Thanks for any suggestions you guys have. Smile

Spiral you did a pretty good job and it sounds like SM is doing it's job perfectly! Also, I love that movie "Hitch" and that part you were talking about. The fat guy is funny when he starts the "Q-Tip throw it away." Then Will Smith slaps him telling him never to do that again. LOL I look forward to starting SM in October, it will be an interesting ride to see what that program digs out of my subconscious mind that I am not aware of.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 07-12-2011

I should give the sub a chance but I didn't think the whole women approaching you and seducing you started until stage 5. From my experience when ever I don't do anything and a chick is dancing right next to me and we've already somewhat had a connection she obviously wants me to do something.. and when I don't and continue to do my own thing nothing ever happens anyways. I felt like I needed to continue the interaction in some way.

P.S. In most cases the women position themselves right in front of me. Not next to me so it's blatantly obvious.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Ryan - 07-12-2011

Well of course if you're interested do something about it...but don't get all up in your head on how to keep this woman around or what should I do next, that's YOU trying to impress her. Spiral, you'd probably love the book, Mode One by Roger Alan Currie =)

Ryan

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Spiral - 07-12-2011

Yes, I've read it and loved it! And Ryan, I was not impressing her. However, I think some neediness had popped up. If she didn't like me gettin up in her business then I don't know what I could do. That's the problem.

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - Ryan - 07-12-2011

(07-12-2011, 10:06 AM)Spiral Wrote: Yes, I've read it and loved it! And Ryan, I was not impressing her. However, I think some neediness had popped up. If she didn't like me gettin up in her business then I don't know what I could do. That's the problem.

Well if you think about it...it doesn't seem to be impressing but when you look really into it, it is slightly. I mean think about it...you're trying to change yourself to do something differently in order to get this girl to stick around...meaning in one way or another, you feel like you need to be more social with her or take a stronger interest in her (impress her) so she will stay. It doesn't look that way, but it kinda is, if you think about it, and I still do it too. But Sex Magnet, I'm sure will make it so you just don't care anyway, you could be quiet and say nothing for all you care and she'll be all over you. It's just a matter of your energy.

Ryan

RE: Spiral's Sex Magnet 2011 journal - RainbowAbyss - 07-12-2011

I totally agree with ryan, and I'm sure sex magnet will give u that energy, I have a friend who never was into the community and never approaches but ever time girls are near him he thinks they want to have sex and everything they do he inteprets as them being super into him and he gets approached very consistenty