Subliminal Talk
BASE without AM 6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BASE without AM 6 (/Thread-BASE-without-AM-6)

Pages: 1 2

BASE without AM 6 - hiddenalias - 12-18-2015

Can BASE be used without the use of AM 6? Becuz my financial issues are a major thing right now, after MLS 5g, I would like to go into BASE first before AM 6;

but is it ok to do it first; if not then unfortunately I will have to use AM 6 for 6 months before beginning BASE.....

RE: BASE without AM 6 - Whisperer - 12-18-2015

Been wondering about that myself. If I'm interpreting the instructions correctly, only the Magnets have AM6 as a requirement. BASE can be used without AM6.

I'm in a similar situation. I'm between jobs and would love to use the opportunity to go through a program and restart my life a new person. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy either. If I could choose, I think I would do AM6 first though. Just because career and finance are largely about personal connections, and AM6 would make me a better, more complete person, while BASE gives me a better mindset. Plus, AM6 would probably make BASE more effective, so I wouldn't have to do it twice to get it all.

Depending on what your financial issues are, you could do some of the shorter programs for a month first, like FYPJ or TLAM, or even US, LM or LTU (wow, that's a lot of abbreviations). The last one has a lot of qualities that are useful to improving your situation and releasing the negativity. You could run it for one or two months while you make up your mind.

RE: BASE without AM 6 - hiddenalias - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 12:26 PM)Whisperer Wrote: Been wondering about that myself. If I'm interpreting the instructions correctly, only the Magnets have AM6 as a requirement. BASE can be used without AM6.

I'm in a similar situation. I'm between jobs and would love to use the opportunity to go through a program and restart my life a new person. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy either. If I could choose, I think I would do AM6 first though. Just because career and finance are largely about personal connections, and AM6 would make me a better, more complete person, while BASE gives me a better mindset. Plus, AM6 would probably make BASE more effective, so I wouldn't have to do it twice to get it all.

Depending on what your financial issues are, you could do some of the shorter programs for a month first, like FYPJ or TLAM, or even US, LM or LTU (wow, that's a lot of abbreviations). The last one has a lot of qualities that are useful to improving your situation and releasing the negativity. You could run it for one or two months while you make up your mind.

Well after high school, I have been struggling to keep jobs; of the 15 years I've been employed, 1 job lasted max 1.5 years and at the time I was temp to perm and then also under threat of getting fired.

There was only one job in my lifetime where I was never under the threat of getting kicked out and was doing good there staying there for a full one year; so what happened you ask? My parents 'made me' move with them to relocate to a new state. (unbelievably if I was an AM, bet you that wouldnt have ever happened). There was one other job that I was doing well and was there for a good 7 months without issues -- back in 2001 - 2002; and my parents, again made me come to work for them in a business that would be destined to be doomed and all I did was sit around waiting for people for hours (SMH & FML)

My most recent job that I got the boot only lasted for a measley 6 weeks; (SMH) and then the lowest timeframe I was with a company was 2 weeks...definitely a shame to think about

Now being at 35 years old and after 2 college degrees with no established career in mind; I am lost right now.

My last resort now is BASE......It would be a good investment for $500 and then the ROI a thousand-fold.

Of course I think you need the personality that comes with making money so I don't know if BASE will shape you into that kind of person. I already had 3 interviews this past week but even those I don't want to think are not guaranteed and may kick me out in less than a month or even a year; but the difference is that now I am using MLS 5g so hopefully that will help me absorb details of job duties that I will 'catch on' to be a solid trustworthy worker for years to come.

But then again I HATE the corporate world that we live in and the only option is to be your own boss and BASE holds that solution;

My final sub I'd buy at the very end is BAMM once I am worthy of it after finishing AM 6 and BASE.

But my situation is that my old man is working and he's 71 and I feel useless being at the age that I should be successful and I am only living becuz of him working......the only thing I can think of is just work at some job, any job, save up $500 and start using BASE; OR find even a minimum wage job for 1 more year, save up $1000 and buy AM 6 and BASE and then do AM 6 for 6 months and then when I have that personality and edge then kick my company in the a$$ and let go of them (for once I'd like to be the one they beg to keep rather than being the 'we dont care about you' getting booted to the street) type of situation and I decide who I want to work with and where they don't want me to go because not only am I a great worker but 'loved' by the workers there. AM 6 can definitely make me that kind of person..... then with 6 more months of work start using BASE and the rest is history.

RE: BASE without AM 6 - Whisperer - 12-18-2015

Well, we all have our thing. Also 35, no college degrees, didn't even finish high school, just my genius and big dreams. Oh, and according to the surgeons, I should have died 20 years ago. Anyway...

You write like you feel events in your life are all out of your control. F the world, it don't do you no good anyway. AM6 may help you let go of all the crappy memories from your past and take responsibility for where you are right now. It could help turn you into that steady rock that weathers the bad things life throws at us from time to time.

BASE has a lot of good things, reading the description-page will tell you that. I only wish the other 6-month-programs had descriptions like that. However, if you intend to use BASE in hopes of pulling you through your problem areas without fixing those areas first, much like you're using MLS, it may not be the best fit.

If you don't have 500 right now, but you have 90, I would suggest you get LTU and run it while you save up for the bigger one. Read the description, it definitely does some stuff that'll help you in your career path. And it'll stabilize you a bit.

In the end, it's your choice. It always has been. We are where we are as a result of the choices we've made.

So figure out if you want to improve your foundation with AM6 or the building with BASE. 6 months is a b*tch, I know, but the sooner you start, the sooner it'll be done.

RE: BASE without AM 6 - hiddenalias - 12-25-2015

(12-18-2015, 02:07 PM)yeah! Wrote: Yeah LTU looks like a great base for AM and BASE. Although one of the free subs would be equally useful depending on goal and desired snow drift.

Hmmmm I wonder if I should go into LTU then after MLS then go into AM 6 then BASE

The problem I have with 5g is that I wish it could be used simultaneously like the 4g era subs.....I understand the 1 at a time deal with 5g but would cut the time in half if 5g's can be at least doubled in listening.

RE: BASE without AM 6 - Breeze - 12-26-2015

Why not just use BASE 4G and upgrade to 5G when you have the resources?

RE: BASE without AM 6 - chaosvrgn - 12-27-2015

(12-26-2015, 03:37 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: Why not just use BASE 4G and upgrade to 5G when you have the resources?

I was planning on doing the same thing, but no one will tell us wtf's in BASE 4G. I understand the need to protect trade secrets, but the BASE 5G page reveals all. I'm mostly interested in US / UM / LM and would like to know if it's included in 4G.

RE: BASE without AM 6 - hiddenalias - 12-29-2015

(12-27-2015, 10:27 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 03:37 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: Why not just use BASE 4G and upgrade to 5G when you have the resources?

I was planning on doing the same thing, but no one will tell us wtf's in BASE 4G. I understand the need to protect trade secrets, but the BASE 5G page reveals all. I'm mostly interested in US / UM / LM and would like to know if it's included in 4G.

Theoretically even if 5g is state of the art......4g will take longer to produce results BUT can be used with other subs at the same time......might think about it. Just note that like the end of 3g subs, 4g, too, will be heading in that direction as the technology of the upcoming subs gets improved, the latter ones, like 3g, 4g will also become OBSELETE...Smile

RE: BASE without AM 6 - Whisperer - 12-29-2015

Obsolete does not mean non-functional. I'm certain I'm not the only one that wishes that the 3G's that haven't been remade were still available for purchase. Losing 4G's without a remake would be a tragedy.

I've seen you make a load of posts, but have you actually started anything yet? If you haven't, why not? Make up your mind, commit and go do it. Stop making excuses, no matter how valid they may be. 2016 is not going to wait for you.

RE: BASE without AM 6 - hiddenalias - 01-02-2016

(12-29-2015, 11:12 AM)Whisperer Wrote: I've seen you make a load of posts, but have you actually started anything yet? If you haven't, why not? Make up your mind, commit and go do it. Stop making excuses, no matter how valid they may be. 2016 is not going to wait for you.

Now I hate to sound condascending here but cuz you are new, I will show you where my journal is....If you navigate to the forum section above, click on it. Then scroll down till you come to "user journals". In it, look for my name; I am running a journal that I started 3 weeks ago on MLS 5g. There you go.

No offense Whisperer, I am sure you're a good guy but dangit, I hate it how newcomers come right into the forum and act like "they know everything". :@ But I do welcome opinions just like I give my opinions on this forum.

But on the otherhand, I agree that obsolete doesnt mean nonfunctional indeed; I am just looking at is "outdated" if there are newer versions being developed that are more enhanced for the user experience so in essence, obsolete is rather useless if you can afford the more updated versions that will be 10x more powerful possibly; but in contrast, for those that can't afford the newest and latest versions of the subs, then the ones that are outdated will be valuable for those that can only go for the subs that are rather inexpensive. Hope that sounds better in my explanation for "obsolete" Smile

That's right on the 3g being updated but instead was done away with; I wouldve liked a voice deepening sub that started as 3g and grow into a sub that wouldve been 4g, 5g, etc. for example.

So what kind of subs are you thinking about starting; anything that catches your interest? I wanted to do MLS 5g, then AM 6, AYP, & lastly BASE, then BAMM as the main ones.

RE: BASE without AM 6 - Whisperer - 01-03-2016

I apologize if I didn't come across very well, it's always a risk in communication, which any fan of subliminals will know. My intentions were benign though, and I appreciate your tempered response.

I was aware you were doing MLS and have seen your journal, but since you had been asking questions about AM6, BASE, your new speakers, as well as listening time and location in this subforum alone, I figured you were gearing up for a 6-month program, but never quite getting there, finding new reasons to wait just a little bit longer. It's something a lot of people do, and with a background in psychology and communication I spot it quite often. But I could have been wrong, of course.
I simply desired to provide that little push to get you started on it. I suppose getting you pissed off could do the trick (driving you to prove me wrong by following through), although it was not the intended response. Hence, I apologize.

So you'll be starting AM6 on January 10, after 32 days of MLS? Or will you give yourself a week's rest and start it on January 17?

Slightly out of context, but if you were on a forum about Buddhism, and out-of-the-blue the Dalai Lama made an account and posted his very first post with all kinds of insights, would you consider him a newcomer that just acted like he knew everything?
I admit there's a lot of unfiltered junk on the Internet, but I personally try and only post when I at least contribute something of value. Although I obviously don't compare to the Dalai Lama. You've been a member for about 4 months and made 200 posts. Was there not a single word wasted?

RE: BASE without AM 6 - Whisperer - 01-03-2016

I just noticed you asked me a question. I was creating subliminals around the same time IML was founded. It was pretty messy to do during those days due to primitive tooling and lots of misinformation, so I left the field.

Now, I'm doing ASC just to see if it'll work on me, since I'm highly resistant to anything that's not me. If that works, I'm on the fence as to whether I should do LTU first or go straight into AM6. After AM6, SM3 is the logical choice, I wouldn't want to waste the prep work AM6 does for it. After that, one cycle of AM6/SM3 refreshers, then BASE. Then AM6/SM3/BASE refreshers. An updated WM may change things...

But I try not to think too far ahead. First ASC for a while, then I'll see if I'm willing to spend 90 or 500 USD. If I don't feel comfortable with 500 yet, I'll get LTU. AYP would be cool, but takes longer than any of the others. I'll just have to trust that AM6/SM3 will get me the AY-Almost -P Lovers until I finish BASE.

RE: BASE without AM 6 - hiddenalias - 01-04-2016

(01-03-2016, 07:42 AM)Whisperer Wrote: I apologize if I didn't come across very well, it's always a risk in communication, which any fan of subliminals will know. My intentions were benign though, and I appreciate your tempered response.

I was aware you were doing MLS and have seen your journal, but since you had been asking questions about AM6, BASE, your new speakers, as well as listening time and location in this subforum alone, I figured you were gearing up for a 6-month program, but never quite getting there, finding new reasons to wait just a little bit longer. It's something a lot of people do, and with a background in psychology and communication I spot it quite often. But I could have been wrong, of course.
I simply desired to provide that little push to get you started on it. I suppose getting you pissed off could do the trick (driving you to prove me wrong by following through), although it was not the intended response. Hence, I apologize.

So you'll be starting AM6 on January 10, after 32 days of MLS? Or will you give yourself a week's rest and start it on January 17?

Well how are ya? Usually I do get pissed but I am learning to control that and keep it at bay...I can get agitated easily.....I do have a bad habit admittedly that if I am ticked off far enough I would rather "argue" than "debate" my opinions.....but I resist and try to stay positive and "fair" with others...AM 6 will hopefully destroy this bad habit in me.....I think I kinda picked it up from being annoyed by my jerk siblings and that is where it stems from.

No need to apologize I am not really starting AM 6; I dont have the money for it yet; I am going to continue using MLS 5g for another 64 days (32 day end is coming soon).

RE: BASE without AM 6 - Rocket13 - 01-16-2016

So no answer for this. I'm about to jump into AM6 right after my run with LTU. I'm really only doing it for the US/UM/LM in 5G. Money is a major issue for me right now. And I don't see any wealth subs regardless.