Subliminal Talk
heart palpitations and EPHRA - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: heart palpitations and EPHRA (/Thread-heart-palpitations-and-EPHRA)

heart palpitations and EPHRA - Daredevil - 12-13-2015

I've been having heart palpitations since I've started EPHRA. Shannon is this because of my deep fears and anxieties that I have bring up. I am really concerned about this.

RE: heart palpitations and EPHRA - jonathan4all - 12-14-2015

(12-13-2015, 01:40 PM)Hercules Wrote: I've been having heart palpitations since I've started EPHRA. Shannon is this because of my deep fears and anxieties that I have bring up. I am really concerned about this.

I had palpitations twice , later it went away. It lasted a week almost.

RE: heart palpitations and EPHRA - Daredevil - 12-14-2015

I think it's a kundalini awakening, I've has constant root chakra pains for 5 years straight without any help from doctors but this sub healed that. Maybe the energy issues ready to go up.

RE: heart palpitations and EPHRA - mat422 - 12-15-2015

Woah, I thought I was the only one. I get heart palpitations at times too. It's definitely the fear coming up. It usually happens when I'm going through some really intense anxiety because of the sub. I just focus on calm steady breathing and staying relaxed, letting it pass.

RE: heart palpitations and EPHRA - Breeze - 12-15-2015

I had heart palpitations all the time two years ago during first few stages of AM 5. In my experience, it is nothing to worry about, it shall pass. But of course, take good care of yourself. It is surely the fear coming up.

RE: heart palpitations and EPHRA - Shannon - 12-16-2015

As was said... it is a reaction to poking your fears while working to heal them.

RE: heart palpitations and EPHRA - SargeMaximus - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 02:52 PM)yeah! Wrote: Ok so this thread is about E1, but I got some very strange heart sensations on E2. Pains from the heart shooting down the arm. I actually worried I was having a heart attack!

I went to ER and after a few hours, an ECG, bloods and xrays I was given a clean bill of health. The weird thing is that now I am left with a nice and constant tingling like an orgasm in my heart region.

Anyways thought I would log this, I know other members have talked about heart sensations on E2, cant be a coincidence.

:idea:

I overcame one of my oldest fears years ago and while confronting the fear I felt the same way. Strong heart pain, tightening of chest. But, sick of this fear and determined to face it down, I resisted the urge to go to the ER and actually stuck with it. I literally thought I was going to die but stayed the course.

Well, I overcame my fear and now, everytime I'm facing what used to trigger that fear, where the feeling of fear used to be is the most intense feeling of euphoria. It's awesome.

RE: heart palpitations and EPHRA - CatMan - 11-03-2016

I used E2 and can confirm the STRONG pain in my torso and chest on it often. Pulsing pain. Inside behind my obliques, too.

Only one time at the start of AM6 stage 3 did this happen, once and it went away. With E2, it lasted weeks and slowly lessened and went away more and more over time.

I don't know about any of the "chakra" stuff or whatever...but the sub was clearly doing something substantial.

RE: heart palpitations and EPHRA - Rocket13 - 11-04-2016

(11-03-2016, 02:52 PM)yeah! Wrote: Ok so this thread is about E1, but I got some very strange heart sensations on E2. Pains from the heart shooting down the arm. I actually worried I was having a heart attack!

I went to ER and after a few hours, an ECG, bloods and xrays I was given a clean bill of health. The weird thing is that now I am left with a nice and constant tingling like an orgasm in my heart region.

Anyways thought I would log this, I know other members have talked about heart sensations on E2, cant be a coincidence.
definitely felt it on E2... I know its not gone because \, I'm terrified of using e2 again overnight.

RE: heart palpitations and EPHRA - GreekGod22 - 04-15-2020

Happening to me on ASC too.

RE: heart palpitations and EPHRA - RTBoss - 04-15-2020

(04-15-2020, 11:13 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Happening to me on ASC too.

Please stop necroposting, resurrecting threads more than a year old.