Subliminal Talk
The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced (/Thread-The-worst-side-effects-of-AM6-WM2-or-SM3-using-that-you-had-experienced)

Pages: 1 2 3

. - XyzN - 12-21-2015

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Trend - 12-21-2015

Exhaustion.

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - SargeMaximus - 12-27-2015

The worst thing I experienced was during SM 3, I felt I nearly went insane on many occasions and went to a mental health clinic many times during the middle of my run. Paranoia, fear, and distrust became a heavy theme for me while on SM 3, which is why I'm running AM 6 three times before doing SM 3 again.

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Shawn - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 08:53 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: The worst thing I experienced was during SM 3, I felt I nearly went insane on many occasions and went to a mental health clinic many times during the middle of my run. Paranoia, fear, and distrust became a heavy theme for me while on SM 3, which is why I'm running AM 6 three times before doing SM 3 again.

Wow, that's extreme.

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - SargeMaximus - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 09:44 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(12-27-2015, 08:53 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: The worst thing I experienced was during SM 3, I felt I nearly went insane on many occasions and went to a mental health clinic many times during the middle of my run. Paranoia, fear, and distrust became a heavy theme for me while on SM 3, which is why I'm running AM 6 three times before doing SM 3 again.

Wow, that's extreme.

Yes it was.

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Dzemoo - 12-28-2015

I dont know if anyone else had this, but i had to beat up several guys during shanons alpha subs, it seems that guys are much more eager to get into fights with you if you are an alpha. They get jealous and angry at you like for no reason.

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Breeze - 12-28-2015

I SERIOUSLY considered suicide during the later stages of AM 6. And I physically hurt myself too. I lost all my friends during that phase. I was an emotional beggar. lol

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - SargeMaximus - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 07:56 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: I SERIOUSLY considered suicide during the later stages of AM 6. And I physically hurt myself too. I lost all my friends during that phase. I was an emotional beggar. lol

Oh GOD! Are you ok now, mentally?

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - SargeMaximus - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 07:18 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: I dont know if anyone else had this, but i had to beat up several guys during shanons alpha subs, it seems that guys are much more eager to get into fights with you if you are an alpha. They get jealous and angry at you like for no reason.

Not physical fights, but some guys try to mess with me verbally (my one cousin is major for this) almost trying to force a confrontation. I just don't play the game but it gets frustrating.

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - TheRealJustin - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 07:18 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: I dont know if anyone else had this, but i had to beat up several guys during shanons alpha subs, it seems that guys are much more eager to get into fights with you if you are an alpha. They get jealous and angry at you like for no reason.

I saw some pics of you on here a while back. I wouldn't want to get beat up by you lmao!

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Breeze - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 12:45 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 07:56 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: I SERIOUSLY considered suicide during the later stages of AM 6. And I physically hurt myself too. I lost all my friends during that phase. I was an emotional beggar. lol

Oh GOD! Are you ok now, mentally?

Better than ever. Smile

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Dzemoo - 12-29-2015

@realjustin lol

Leonidas i think the depression comes from exhaustion that 5 g especially combined with big scripts causes, u think 5 g shows his good effects after a gew days of break when you finish it

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Voytek - 12-29-2015

Same here but they weren`t enought brave (or angry) to start a fight with me. Smile

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Life - 12-29-2015

Lmao that's crazy. Beta males piss me off but not to that extent