Subliminal Talk
Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? (/Thread-Do-Auras-Interfere-with-Each-Other)

Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - Whisperer - 12-12-2015

Let's say I did AM6, which I believe creates 2 auras, then SM3, which creates 7. Now I'm running around with 9 auras and I'm practically glowing in the dark with all the colors of the rainbow.

Now I'm doing BASE, which creates a polymorphic aura that adapts itself to the person you're dealing with.

Is that going to interfere with the other auras, or even destroy/override them and all the months it took to create them?

Take the example given in BASE:
Quote:...if you went to lunch and met with a client who was very sensitive and shy, your aura of energy would adjust itself to whatever it needed to be for you to achieve maximum success with your client...

So here I am, meeting with that shy client, while being surrounded by 5+ auras that exclaim I'm God's answer to all women's sexual desires. What happens? Does the polymorphic aura shut down all the others? Hopefully not permanently. Also, she's kind of cute, would have liked a bit of alpha-aura. Do the SM3 auras negate the polymorphic nature of the BASE aura? Wow, I just overwhelmed the poor girl's energy and turned her into a submissive.

So how would this work?

RE: Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - Life - 12-12-2015

Nah. I would say it's more like two different paths. People around your will respond to your beleifs.

On AM6 I cared a lot my position in power.

Now, in SM I care more about sex, but I haven't lost my AM traits.

Since my motivation is different, women and men respond to the SM aura. However when I do talk about something related to AM, that side of me comes out.

I'm being programmed with SM so that's what my thoughts are primarily about, but I still rmbr everything from AM...

Hopefully that answers your question

RE: Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - Whisperer - 12-12-2015

Well, I will not stop being an Alpha Male or a Natural Seducer when I do BASE or business. That much I know. Unless BASE deliberately overwrites the instructions, much like there may or may not be an overlap between WM and SM where one partially overwrites the other.

However, all the writings I've seen so far state that the auras are not actually about belief systems. You're carrying your SM auras around even if your mind isn't on sex at the time. The only way to turn them off would be to overwrite them. Or make them polymorphic as well.

Your statement assumes that the auras are simply the expression of your state of mind. The product descriptions and Shannon's statements say that they exist even if your mind isn't congruently aligned with them at the time (unless they are polymorphic maybe).

So although I'm grateful you took the time to help, which is more than some do, the question remains.

RE: Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - RTBoss - 12-12-2015

Shannon did mention, previously, that current programs would trump previous programs - including auras. I recall he even said that the polymorphic aura instilled by BASE would be the dominant aura, reducing the prior auras effectiveness.

Any idea where that was stated? I've been through about 50 pages of threads so far, but don't recall it clearly.

This would be of special interest to me, since I definitely like all the many things that BASE does, but I still intend to do AM6 and likely SM3 to build a foundation for it. Since being an alpha is pretty much a requirement for being successful in business, doing AM6 first would make BASE's job a lot easier. But it would be sad if it started overwriting AM/SM after spending 12+ months on them.

Maybe we should request combo-refreshers for those that have followed multiple programs.

I think I found it in THIS thread:

Shannon Wrote:The auric generation is going to be self optimizing/polymorphic. It will generate whatever auric effect would most benefit you toward achieving the goal. It will also shift in real time to self configure for the specific situation in which you find yourself. If sex appeal is it, boom, Sex appeal. If comforting is it, boom, comforting. If intimidating is it... well, you get the point.

Shannon Wrote:These will conflict on aura generation. As they should, really. Sex magnet is trying to get you laid, and BASE is trying to get you paid. The two are often mutually exclusive. Not much I can do about that.

However, BASE will install SOP (self optimizing polymorphic) aura generation, which may be much more compatible than I think.

So at the time, Shannon stated they would probably overwrite one another (which could be reversed using the refreshers I guess), but he wasn't entirely certain.

RE: Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - RTBoss - 12-12-2015

Catman - the Keeper of the Chronicles - where are you!? (He'd know - his brain is a sponge for all that!)

(12-12-2015, 11:59 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Catman - the Keeper of the Chronicles - where are you!? (He'd know - his brain is a sponge for all that!)

I found it after you told me it had to be somewhere. Thanks for that!

I now easily and effortlessly repeat my request for a combined refresher so they'd stop overwriting each other all the time. Smile

RE: Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - Life - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 11:54 AM)Whisperer Wrote: Any idea where that was stated? I've been through about 50 pages of threads so far, but don't recall it clearly.

This would be of special interest to me, since I definitely like all the many things that BASE does, but I still intend to do AM6 and likely SM3 to build a foundation for it. Since being an alpha is pretty much a requirement for being successful in business, doing AM6 first would make BASE's job a lot easier. But it would be sad if it started overwriting AM/SM after spending 12+ months on them.

Maybe we should request combo-refreshers for those that have followed multiple programs.

I think I found it in THIS thread:

Shannon Wrote:The auric generation is going to be self optimizing/polymorphic. It will generate whatever auric effect would most benefit you toward achieving the goal. It will also shift in real time to self configure for the specific situation in which you find yourself. If sex appeal is it, boom, Sex appeal. If comforting is it, boom, comforting. If intimidating is it... well, you get the point.

Shannon Wrote:These will conflict on aura generation. As they should, really. Sex magnet is trying to get you laid, and BASE is trying to get you paid. The two are often mutually exclusive. Not much I can do about that.

However, BASE will install SOP (self optimizing polymorphic) aura generation, which may be much more compatible than I think.

So at the time, Shannon stated they would overwrite one another (which could be reversed using the refreshers I guess), but he wasn't entirely certain.

I'm pretty sure these programs are built so that they work off eachother. After using AM it hasn't been over written by SM but I revert by to AM when the situation calls for it. I'm not a pro on auras but when your subconcious wants it could display them. However, if you're focusing solely on building a business you won't be sabotaged by unnecessary auras getting in the way. That's what AM is important for. You always get your point across

I don't think it's worth thinking about auras you can't control. In society you communicate with words and also body language. Auras are more for attraction.

I can't explain any further on this subject

Let us know how it turns out when you've used all three programs

(12-12-2015, 12:14 PM)Guider Wrote: After using AM it hasn't been over written by SM...
No, but it has been stated that WM & SM have overlaps, so they will (at least partially) overwrite each other. Now I'll do SM mainly because WM really could use an update. But I'd really love to do them both at some point. Nobody knows if there are any more overlaps between AM/SM & BASE in addition to the auras.

(12-12-2015, 12:14 PM)Guider Wrote: Let us know how it turns out when you've used all three programs
I find it remarkable how easy people say that on this forum. We are talking about a year-and-a-half here. Who knows where any of us will be by then.

Anyway, thanks guys. That's one question answered. Bunch more to go. Spreading them out like butter.

RE: Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - thor2014 - 01-01-2016

polymorphic engine or just polymorphic ? are you referring to Shannons technology as I know he has built a polymorphic engine.

(12-12-2015, 11:32 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Shannon did mention, previously, that current programs would trump previous programs - including auras. I recall he even said that the polymorphic aura instilled by BASE would be the dominant aura, reducing the prior auras effectiveness.

RE: Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - dweller94 - 01-01-2016

Personally after AM6 during my brief run of BIATBW I felt as if the aura of dominance / & the auras from AM were briefly lost or weakened, I mean it makes sense what ever is the current focus your subconscious will output all of its power towards achieving its goals depending on what the subliminal instructs and if previous auras are zapping your energy then it won't be projecting them sexual auras as we call it Big Grin since it's slowing down your current goal.

Unless you know how to keep them all intact, wait what?

RE: Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - waahbeta - 01-02-2016

No auras are diminished ever.
It depends on situations, things in ur mind at that situation which emits the auras. They just get weaker or stronger as per your feelings.

RE: Do Auras Interfere with Each Other? - Nox - 01-02-2016

(01-02-2016, 11:53 AM)waahbeta Wrote: No auras are diminished ever.
It depends on situations, things in ur mind at that situation which emits the auras. They just get weaker or stronger as per your feelings.

I don't necessarily agree with this. Subs may implant mindsets, behaviors and auras, but they are not permanent. Multiple situations can affect our aura. Health, trauma, behavior, thoughts, energy levels, etc. When we start consciously manipulating auras we realize this. Having conflicting thoughts and feelings can also create weirdness.