Subliminal Talk
Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 (/Thread-Alphaness-Unleashed-Book-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 12-11-2015

AM 6 Stage 1 / Day 1

Started my second run of am today. Let's see how this run goes.
I wanted to wait but I decided to do it now and keep AM fresh ; in other words I didn't want it to be a year after I ran AM it's been 8 months since I Last ran AM.
My main goal with this run is to get in better shape and master more of my life. It begins.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 12-16-2015

Stage 1 / Day 6

My started with this coworker of mine harassing me. I was walking in and this woman steps on my back heels and I said wtf? And she plays dumb is like you should walk faster.
Later I'm in a work area this woman comes and mess with me knocking some of the workload I was handling down. I freaked out and I got angry and get the F*** away from me now. I also got in her face. I don't know if any of you watch the walking dead but pretty much went rick grimes. I also confronted my boss and supervisor and told them I will not be bullied by you , you or you or anyone in the world. That woman messing with me triggered some more spark in a way I'm angry towards but also content for having that spark.
Currently looking for a second job , also I want to find some kind of teacher for self defense. My biggest issue is in becoming the highest level of alpha I can be has always been the fighting aspect. Because in life you have to fight people sometimes physically and verbally. I know the goal is healthy but one has to prepare for the worse. I'm going to start reading BASE 5G journals I need to prepare for the future and make as much money as I can so I can retire in the carribean. Reality is like a song I've herd before cash rule everything around me , get that money dollar dollar bill yall.
Aside from all that , im trying to stay positive and move foward.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Survivor - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 12:38 PM)yeah! Wrote: Yes I find communication with men always comes back to I'll bash you at that base level. Just being confident in your ability to defend yourself physically is enough for most people to sense. But in the upper echelons of alpha there is a lot of testosterone floating around and physical fights and threats do happen. Ive seen it on construction sites, real estate deals and of course at the pub.

... And at the gym.At the gym it is even more pronounced, as testosterone is at its highest level there and there are a lot of sources of it.It floats around like crazy, I'm telling ya haha

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Nox - 12-16-2015

Find a boxing gym that's nearby and get to it. Any and every martial art or self defense technique you do afterwards will only be better because of it. It'll teach you timing, reactions and most of all get you in the face of others you're fighting against. MMA is good, but a lot of fights are settled extremely quickly. In a real self defense situation you want to be the guy that can drop a dude and run, not the guy who is looking to win a fight.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 01:30 PM)Nox Wrote: Find a boxing gym that's nearby and get to it. Any and every martial art or self defense technique you do afterwards will only be better because of it. It'll teach you timing, reactions and most of all get you in the face of others you're fighting against. MMA is good, but a lot of fights are settled extremely quickly. In a real self defense situation you want to be the guy that can drop a dude and run, not the guy who is looking to win a fight.

I've been looking into it but not hardcore. But u plan on continue to do so , that's the only blockage for me to achieve highest level of alpha I can personally achieve in terms of confidence. After this run I'm going to focus on MLS 5G for 3 months see if I can rapidly learn some Tai chi. But I want the inner satisfaction of mastery which is going to be long - term and I also need a teacher. The next solution I came up with was a concealed and carry ; but that has limitations and I don't want my confidence coming from owning a gun but rather from knowledge of self defense.
If you look at MONKS they are very ZEN , but they have the skill set of martial arts and self defense to back them up. Because they deep down know the human condition and that most of humanity is f****d. Martial arts mastery is in my to do list.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 12-17-2015

Day 7

I find myself gravitating towards RSD and Tony robbins. I love these guys. They are phenomenal at what they do.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rhrrhHDORDg
That link above is for mastering money making for noobs like me lol.
I just got sot through and watch , thats the hard part. But the knowledge is there.
As far as RSD goes they got alot of good material on social dynamics and pick up. I've been keeping up with one of the founders since my early pick up journey.
They got alot of free tours. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsvMwqRaUo
These guys are not only alpha but good people. I'm also doing a mantra to remove negative, jealous ,envious enemies out of my life.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 12-23-2015

Stage 1 Day 13

I noticed that women seem more eager to be around me. Most of the time I take a look there's a woman there out of no where ; this is at my place of work. I was at a grocery store stocking up on food and the cashier seemed to like me as well , flirty and what not. It seems things are working out faster on this run.
A Co - worker asked me for my number today , but I didn't give it to her . I gave her my email and snapchat name. I don't like giving my number out , funny enough this is a technique women use on some men .
Applied for a second job and I found one , I'm going to see how I like and see if il stick around.
Looking into ordering an ajustable belt and I'm looking into 5HTP a supplement to help with mood and well being. Started learning from Allan watts another good teacher on my mentor list. My only problem now is working out. I'm trying to find the motivation to do it. I'm also looking into ordering a bench press , I've never been a big fan of going to a gym. Long term goal build a gym in a garage to make my workout convinient.
I'm currently trying to master how to make pancakes , I've never made pancakes before so I plan on learning how to make and master those. I'm also working on improving my manners , i find that they are good enough ; but I want to perfect them. I noticed that most of the people around me lack manners. I'm going to look for some books on becoming a true gentleman .

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 12-27-2015

Stage 1 Day 17

I had a sequence of zombie dreams last night. I kept tossing and turning and waking up multiple times. I don't remember having these zombie dreams in my first run. Either way what made the dream interesting is towards the end the survivors I was with I made a choice to go with them when I knew the best choice was to go my own way ; well I died , but I respawned by the checkpoint where we were originally to split paths. Interesting.
Aside from that I ordered some happy pills , i didn't order the 5htp but something that's 5htp in it.
I ordered adjustable belts , I've always had issues with belts. I'm really excited about that , I don't have to deal with not having a belt that doesn't fit. I purchased a book called the Tibetan book of the dead as well. That's all I got for now , until something else comes to mind.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - JackOfHearts - 12-27-2015

(12-23-2015, 04:59 PM)Womanizer Wrote: Stage 1 Day 13

I noticed that women seem more eager to be around me. Most of the time I take a look there's a woman there out of no where ; this is at my place of work. I was at a grocery store stocking up on food and the cashier seemed to like me as well , flirty and what not. It seems things are working out faster on this run.
A Co - worker asked me for my number today , but I didn't give it to her . I gave her my email and snapchat name. I don't like giving my number out , funny enough this is a technique women use on some men .
Applied for a second job and I found one , I'm going to see how I like and see if il stick around.
Looking into ordering an ajustable belt and I'm looking into 5HTP a supplement to help with mood and well being. Started learning from Allan watts another good teacher on my mentor list. My only problem now is working out. I'm trying to find the motivation to do it. I'm also looking into ordering a bench press , I've never been a big fan of going to a gym. Long term goal build a gym in a garage to make my workout convinient.
I'm currently trying to master how to make pancakes , I've never made pancakes before so I plan on learning how to make and master those. I'm also working on improving my manners , i find that they are good enough ; but I want to perfect them. I noticed that most of the people around me lack manners. I'm going to look for some books on becoming a true gentleman .
May I recommend Casanova autobiography, it is very long but very very good (free). This guy to me would represent the perfectness of woman magnet.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 12-28-2015

(12-27-2015, 10:25 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: May I recommend Casanova autobiography, it is very long but very very good (free). This guy to me would represent the perfectness of woman magnet.

I agree. Thanks. I'm going to look for it , they have a movie also with heath ledger playing casanova. I've herd of don juan de Marco as well.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 01-02-2016

Stage 1 Day 22

I figured I'd share this with you guys .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SddZvNQOuFw

The link above is real solid material. It seems this second run of AM is working faster and better for me. Anyways the link above the person mentions manipulation tactics of the sad eyes.
If you've kept up with my journal you will notice I talk about a Co worker who tried to bully me ; or street term punk me. I had to work with her and she tried to make eye contact with me over and over and I caught a glimpse of the sad eyes. Either way that's real good solid stuff , I figured I'd share.
I also bought 3 books on dealing with manipulative people a classic one called in sheep's clothing.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 01-04-2016

Stage 1 Day 24

I started working out , I am trying to make it consistent now. Found out in short notice is was 40% off for new years on 4G subs.
So I purchased exercise enjoyment , luck magnifier ,and ultra motivation. I may use a combination involving 2 of these after my AM run depending on my subconscious needs.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 01-06-2016

Stage 1 / Day 26

I started meditation yesterday , it felt amazing. I realized the massive difference meditation does for ones health. I just need to incorporate it in my daily life ; even if for 20 minutes a session.
I'm taking alot of melatonin to help with my sleep , I noticed that I'm starting to sleep less. Sub maybe? Too much melatonin ? Idk.
I feel good though , I am mainly focusing on my diet and cooking.
I didn't know that it took this much to become alpha to be an alpha of high standards. From cooking to daily , exercise, to managing you patience. It's a lot of work but that's what it takes.
I spent $ 265 on food today , I need to watch my diet and uptake that protein.
Aside from all that my main issue seems to be with women . Today for example this cute 25 year old , blond who looks likes she's 21 tried to test my limits. It's like one minute she's cool and nice and then she reveals her ugliness. She's was intentionally trying to puss me off. I used her negative energy and turned into a positive for my workout. I wad thinking about telling her to f*** off and that she's a fake friend , who only wants attention and approval. Haven't decided yet . Buts that's the highlight of my day as well as with spending all that money on food. Mastery takes discipline time and effort. Personally though if my income was higher I probably would have spent more. Nothing makes a man happier then going to bed with a full belly lol ; except sex and money and you get the concept.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Blink - 01-07-2016

Very nice journal so far dude! Subscribed Smile

For working out, try reading "Convict Conditioning" by Paul Wade. It's all body weight exercises. I haven't tried it myself, because I like lifting better, but he makes a really good point, and you can do the exercises wherever. You'll just need a pull-up bar eventually.

Also for supplements, try ZMA (Zinc Magnesium Aspartate) too before sleeping. It comes with vitamin B6 in the mix. I take it every day with melatonin. Zinc increases testosterone production, magnesium calms you down (study results always vary tho), and B6 makes your dreams more vivid and weirder Tongue You'll actually start remembering dreams almost every day, if you have a hard time with that.