Subliminal Talk
How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way (/Thread-How-to-do-affirmations-the-Cory-Skyy-way)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Mokwls - 06-28-2011

Thanks Ronatello... can I just then visualize my affirmations like ... women love me... women want have f me everywhere i go... etc? or should i have affirmations written out just for visualization? right now i write them in a notepad on my pc... and read them... then do mirror affirmations...

next question... i have seen where some say to do affirmations in right eye... and then some say left eye... does it matter? also, i read where you need to look at women intheir left eye which is your right side... is this true? also, any other tips? i also read about not caring about the outcome... and not giving a shit about stuff... i think i will try that because it seems girls can pick up that vibe... and if u dont give a shit... it looks more attractive to them... agree?

mike

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - ronatello - 06-29-2011

(06-28-2011, 09:42 AM)Mokwls Wrote: Thanks Ronatello... can I just then visualize my affirmations like ... women love me... women want have f me everywhere i go... etc? or should i have affirmations written out just for visualization? right now i write them in a notepad on my pc... and read them... then do mirror affirmations...

next question... i have seen where some say to do affirmations in right eye... and then some say left eye... does it matter? also, i read where you need to look at women intheir left eye which is your right side... is this true? also, any other tips? i also read about not caring about the outcome... and not giving a shit about stuff... i think i will try that because it seems girls can pick up that vibe... and if u dont give a shit... it looks more attractive to them... agree?

mike
I'll try to answer each question one by one
1. "Women love me" Okay, picture yourself out having fun and having women smile at you when they are in your presence. They enjoy being around you and are always finding some excuse to be around you. If they didn't love you, they wouldn't come around? Right? Smile So picture yourself with women surrounding you enjoying your company. "Women love me"
2. "Women want to * me everywhere I go": The women are giving you lustful looks and are wanting to get sexual in a hurry. They ask you, "what are your plans tonight?" or some other question. Of course, fire that question right back at them. Visualize that happening.
3. Do it both ways, read and visualize them (while reading)
4. Right eye is the "logical" side and left eye is the "emotional" side. Spike on Cory's forum came up with a method to switch back and forth between the eyes as he did his mirror affirmations. Apparently it worked for him! Big Grin
5. I've heard about looking into a woman's left eye. Give it a go.
6. Yes, do NOT attach anything to any outcome. (that's hard for me to do at times but press forward anyway). To a certain degree, woman can pick up a vibe if you're outcome oriented. It will show up very subtle in body language (the vibe you're putting off)
Also, don't worry yourself sick over all of the minor details. Just remember to have fun and never make it a chore.
So the way to approach it is, "I wonder what kind of crazy fun I will have tonight?" and let it go from there.
And I will give you another tip for writing affirmation stories: make a list of all of the wants you have like:
I want (more) sexual confidence
I want (deserve) an abundance of beautiful women in my life
I want a lot of sex
I want to have a girl over every day
and so on.
And change those over to HAVES.
Another tip: NEVER phrase affirmations in the future tense (a tip from Shannon) like:
"This is my life and I will live it the way I want to" gets changed to
"This is my life and I (now) live it the way I want to!"
Write the story out, read it and visualize it. Lather, rinse, repeat. Smile
Put feeling behind it... in other words, OWN it! It's your story and your life! What would it feel like to have those things? And if you felt like you had all of those things, you certainly wouldn't need them. Wink

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - The GK - 07-04-2011

I used to do visualizations with theta audio (it makes it easier to program subconscious mind). The results were great, but the downside was that it varied very from day to day and I kinda got stuck.

It's very important to let go of the desire and doing that while having to visualizing it every day can be difficult (maybe that's the reason for the inconsistent results?). Shannon says that it's easier to let go with the subs (it makes sense), so that's why I'm doing the subs now. I think that it will take longer time for the results to come, but it will be more consistent when they come.

But I must say, I do miss getting approached Big Grin

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Mokwls - 07-06-2011

Is anyone here using affirmations/exercises from MM and the subs at the same time. I recall reading that someone was doing this but forget who it was...

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - The GK - 07-06-2011

(07-06-2011, 08:59 AM)Mokwls Wrote: Is anyone here using affirmations/exercises from MM and the subs at the same time. I recall reading that someone was doing this but forget who it was...

I think Ryan used to do it.

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - ronatello - 07-07-2011

I'm experimenting with affirmations again but done a bit differently. Today was my day off so I spent the day cleaning and working on my affirmation project.
So I spent yesterday and today writing the script making sure I'm using the correct procedures (no future tense and no negatives, etc.) The script consists of affirmations and short stories w/ affirmations (Brent Smith 'esque)
I downloaded gnaural which is an open source BE generating program... concocted a low beta (15 hz) down to a low theta 3.0 Hz with a brief rise to high theta (6.0 hz) then back down to previous, then to alpha (10Hz) back up to low beta (15 hz) using an isochronic tone and using a descending / ascending frequency tone similar to Shannon's meditation tracks.
I could have used his but I wanted it a bit longer (73 mins) and also wanted isochronic (to me, it produces a stronger effect).
My script ran a total of 75+ minutes and I trimmed out some silence since I read from the screen at times... other times I ad libbed the affirmations.
And I also dubbed in some soothing ambient music and other sound effects. Mixed it all in Nero Soundtrax (but one could use audacity to do the same thing...)
When it got down to the theta region... I begin to almost nod off and felt more receptive to the affirmations.
Ryan used to do the MM +the AOS sub back in the day... as did I and some other poster but I can't recall his name.

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - woceyes - 07-07-2011

(07-07-2011, 09:07 PM)ronatello Wrote: Ryan used to do the MM +the AOS sub back in the day... as did I and some other poster but I can't recall his name.

i did as well... lol till Shannon's subs made me feel better about things then MM did

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - succubus85722 - 07-22-2011

I am doing both the MM and the ASC together. Understand that the ASC sub is going in the backround and that the affirmations do not conflict with what is on the ASC sub. It is really important to do everything because the frequency that you do it is directly proportional to the amount and speed of the results that you get. Dead time riding in a car can be used to listen and talk to yourself when you are driving, etc. Honestly I don't see what the conflict is. Rejection may be stronger with the MM because it's not a sub and it requires conscious effort.

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Shannon - 07-24-2011

EDIT: My BWE is based on a technique that is neither isochronic, as it turns out, nor truly binaural in the sense of binaural beats. My audios use both ears to achieve their effect, but just one tone. Binaurals use two tones, and isochronics do not require headphones. I may create some isochronics in the future.

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - batman - 08-25-2011

dude, shannon's shit (AM11 and SM11) is wayyy better than MM. Just do the gratitude affirmation...only if you want to...

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - Ryan - 08-25-2011

You really don't need affirmations any longer. Stick with Alpha Male + Sex Magnet for the next couple of years if you wanna achieve more than you would via affirmations Wink

Ryan

RE: How to do affirmations the Cory Skyy way - pilotboy - 10-13-2013

Hey everyone,

I'm another one of Cory Skyy's followers. I've been doing the written affirmations and the gratitude and confirmation affirmations consistently for over two years now. Basically I just alternate between the two everyday. For the last 7 months I've added in the mirror affirmations and the visualisation affirmations. So after being consistent with the mirror affirmations things have improved a lot for me. In the space of 4 months I've hooked up with 5 girls (might not sound like much but it's a record for me). But I find the affirmations get stale very quick and unless I am continuously changing them I hit a plateau very quick. So every couple months or so I go online and look up new affirmations, use them, alter them, then start over again. I realise I can't do this forever.
I also would have thought that after 7 months I'd be getting better results than I have. Even though I'm greatful for the progress I've made so far, I'm not getting that attention from women that I should be (or think I should be). This may also have to do with the fact that I live in Darwin, Australia (been here for the last 2 1/2 years for career purposes). Darwin is a small town (approx 150,000) and has a male to female ratio of between 2:1 and 4:1, depending on the time of year. There is also a huge presence of AJ's (army jerks) which makes things very "competitive". Anybody care to shed a light on the situation (other than the fact that the ratio problem is only a limiting belief) and also offer any advice on how I can evolve with the affirmations and proactively avoid them from becoming stale? Or do you have any other advice to offer?

(10-13-2013, 06:08 AM)Larry Wrote: Hi Pilotboy,

Did you try any sub here? Like the Absolute Self Confidence 5G?

A lot of guys here have been doing affirmations for a long time, myself included. This subliminals are so much powerful that the affirmations. Try the ASC without affirmations and you will see the difference.

Because you have been doing affirmations I guess you progress will be so fast and heavy.

Can you elaborate on what these subliminals are and how they work?

(10-13-2013, 06:51 AM)Larry Wrote: This is the forum of the shop: www.subliminal-shop.com
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/absolute-self-confidence-5g/ (The absolute self confidence subliminal)

Be curious and ask if you have doubts.

Enjoy them man!

Cool thanks man. I'll download them tomorrow. But I have to ask, why do you say to do them without the affirmations? Personally I'm very reluctant to stop doing the mirror affirmations in particular because it took me a long time to muster up the will power to do them consistently and I don't want to risk going backwards with my mindset.