Subliminal Talk
Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes The Sex Magnet (/Thread-Woceyes-The-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 10-07-2011

(10-05-2011, 07:38 PM)woceyes Wrote: 13 days into stage 4

all i can say is i feel weird. I feel like i care even less about things. I don't know really how to explain it.

Shannon dose stage 4 push the touch and "pulling the trigger" more then stage 3?

Of course. It's a progression. Introduce, stabilize, push.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 10-07-2011

ok thank you Shannon I was wondering because besides high fives, handshakes and fist pounds i haven't really been touching many people. I wanted to make sure i wasn't just fighting it hard core or something.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 10-07-2011

(10-07-2011, 04:42 PM)woceyes Wrote: ok thank you Shannon I was wondering because besides high fives, handshakes and fist pounds i haven't really been touching many people. I wanted to make sure i wasn't just fighting it hard core or something.

Generally, it'll be the ladies the touch would happen more with. But not everyone naturally touches others, so it's not going to be a universally similar response to that point.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Spiral - 10-08-2011

Yea I would have to agree. I'm not really touching anyone. If I do it's just normal or casual. And I can calibrate easily.. like there are some women at work I won't touch because they are more closed off than some others because all of them are married anyways. But one of the girls I work with who is married was touching me quite inappropriately in front of everyone non discreetly yesterday. Fascinating.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 10-08-2011

that's what i mean, might just be me not pushing my self out of my comfort zone enough. I do have a lot of women touching me tho lol

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Spiral - 10-08-2011

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it, Woceyes. It looks so much more badass when a women is touching you and she's incredibly interested and you are not touching her. Everyone watching will be like what the fuck.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 10-23-2011

last night of stage 4.

This was a rough stage for me, a lot of ups and downs. Can't wait to start stage 5.

sex drive is tremendously high
My presence or Aura seem to be really powerful so far.
neediness seems to be gone.
my don't care attitude, seems to be stronger
I have been much more social
I got "approached" the other day by some chicks at the store.
My self esteem feels the highest it has ever been.
I seem to have a lot of the women at work enamored with me.
Some of the women i do have texting me calling me sexy and what not. I am not doing anything with a few as it may be the std thing stopping me or i am just not interested enough in them...

not sure if i can think of anything else

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 10-27-2011

well you better pounce someone before the set is finished, or I'll be disappointed in you. lol

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 10-27-2011

(10-27-2011, 05:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: well you better pounce someone before the set is finished, or I'll be disappointed in you. lol

This forum needs a like button ^^

Ryan

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 10-27-2011

(10-27-2011, 05:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: well you better pounce someone before the set is finished, or I'll be disappointed in you. lol

lol that would be bad disappointing Shannon.

On a serious note what if i don't? what if nothing happens dose it just mean i am not putting my self out there enough for stuff to happen? Or possibly could i just be enjoying the "limelight" to care what happens?

I feel like i still have a step to take and over come, then go for the lay.

It might just be one of those days for me today with some resistance.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 10-28-2011

Remember that you're not done with it yet. A lot can, and will, change before it does. Let it play out, and we'll see what happens.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - RainbowAbyss - 10-30-2011

quote from advertisement of sex magnet

"If, after using Alpha Male and Sex Magnet you can't achieve sex with beautiful women, you really just don't want it."

well that's much nicer than how I remembered the quote which was 'your hopeless' lol got me really scaredSad
but come on Woyce-HOW BAD TO YOU WANT IT! lol

seriously Woyce I'm sure allot will happen for you as well by the time the set is finished but in the meantime I would definitely put yourself out there as much as possible-and push things as far as possible-remember your ABC's always- be -closing for the sake of love and intimate union-for the sake of masculine-feminine merger-for the sake of the wholeness of the universe and for unconditional love-always-be-closing. lol
As I said in my journal my friend who SUCKS with woman got reckless enough last night that he asked a pretty hot but older, 37 maybe, woman ,I quote, "u wanna make out in the back" she rejected it, then went with him, then ran away, then a little later ran back starting making out with him and asked him to take her to his place. So I'd say set the intention to put it all on the table if your interested.
I can't speak for someone several stages into sex magnet-but during Alpha and before when it came to sex I found that if I wasn't getting 'rejected'/turned down enough I didn't want it enough. In fact when I really put myself out there I could say that I sleep with one girl for every ten that turn me down- and that's including on the approach, haha not the best ratio and maybe not everyone's style but still...

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 10-31-2011

Well, there are also those who may need to run it again? I mean, it'll be interesting to see how Tony does at the end of SM considering he doesn't have as much experience. But he's already transformed a lot whether or not he realizes it.

Ryan

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 11-01-2011

(10-28-2011, 05:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: Remember that you're not done with it yet. A lot can, and will, change before it does. Let it play out, and we'll see what happens.

True, I wouldn't want to count my chickens before they hatch.