Subliminal Talk
Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes The Sex Magnet (/Thread-Woceyes-The-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 08-04-2011

Listening to Brent Smith = Being seen as a player is the best way to be Wink Show it off.

Ryan

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-04-2011

ok well On Saturday I am supposed to hang out with The new girl from work. She hinted that we should hang out this weekend and i set it up Wink she is persistent as well and forgetful it seems, as she sent me a text saying we should get together sometime...

I know this is sex magnets doing. Whatever happens... happens. Wink

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Spiral - 08-05-2011

Yea baby, YEA

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 08-05-2011

=) Way to go Tony, you got it now.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-11-2011

hmm i am a little late reporting stage 2 week 3:

not sure really what I can tell whats going on but a few things I have noticed is/are

smother swagger when i walk

My sex drive has increased a lot (I still want to release the sexual energy but not doing it unless i want to)

i think my presence or aura has grown tremendously as it seems women are noticing me everywhere I go Wink

When some one tries to BS me i either call them out or just ignore it

People are coming to me for information on what to do with women...

I am way more social now but also care free and indifferent towards interactions

The new girl in particular and other people still think im a man who** lol... the new girl asked me Tuesday if i sleep with random women and saying that i must have ten kids running around...

Speaking of the new girl i stopped interacting with her as she is flaky and she received to many strikes from me to want to pursue anything more with her at the moment. She seems to be playing games and trying to see who of all the males in the work place are "worthy" of her.

She did not like that i had not talked to her at all today (mostly because i was busy but also because she failed so i don't care)

Well till next time which should be soon seeing as how im almost done with stage 2 Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 08-12-2011

(08-11-2011, 09:30 PM)woceyes Wrote: hmm i am a little late reporting stage 2 week 3:

not sure really what I can tell whats going on but a few things I have noticed is/are

smother swagger when i walk

My sex drive has increased a lot (I still want to release the sexual energy but not doing it unless i want to)

i think my presence or aura has grown tremendously as it seems women are noticing me everywhere I go Wink

When some one tries to BS me i either call them out or just ignore it

People are coming to me for information on what to do with women...

I am way more social now but also care free and indifferent towards interactions

The new girl in particular and other people still think im a man who** lol... the new girl asked me Tuesday if i sleep with random women and saying that i must have ten kids running around...

Speaking of the new girl i stopped interacting with her as she is flaky and she received to many strikes from me to want to pursue anything more with her at the moment. She seems to be playing games and trying to see who of all the males in the work place are "worthy" of her.

She did not like that i had not talked to her at all today (mostly because i was busy but also because she failed so i don't care)

Well till next time which should be soon seeing as how im almost done with stage 2 Smile

Awesome post! I remember you saying you haven't had much experience with women and it's interesting how people assume you're a huge player. There is nothing wrong with that Wink Keep it up!

Ryan

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-19-2011

Last Day of stage 2...

Besides the points mention in my last post, I do seem to notice me managing to pick out manipulation and game playing much easier now. I also seem to be expressing my distaste for all of it but with equal parts curiosity to understand it better. I feel more Alpha as well.

I seemed to have very little resistance to stage 2 not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. All i know is I seem to draw a lot of female attention now. I am not capitalizing very much on it.

My social vibe has gone up as well, with it i am saying more sarcastic and witty things. Wink

People still think i am a man who** Wink

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-19-2011

i have to ask Shannon dose the not being manipulated part in sex magnet also make detecting it from others (not just women) stronger?

As my so called friends wanted to hang out today, they called me twice. the first call i received earlier but i was busy and then spaced calling back that was my fault but the second call one of my friends said drunkenly " wtf where are? everyone here is waiting to celebrate your birthday and we all have been drinking" He then goes on to say people i work with but don't talk to and the two friends i had gone drinking with a lot in the past where the ones waiting and then lots of cursing.

If you notice I have no idea where they are, Since i don't have a licenses and the guy who said if they went drinking he would call me so he can pick me up is now to tipsy to drive (he was hesitant about going at least yesterday at work i should say), and they seem to be using my birthday as an excuse to drink and after they are pretty buzzed then invite me. O my birthday was Monday and they did the exact same thing to me then as today.

Dose it sound like that or am i misreading how friendships work? Honestly i want to tell them to shove it up there a** and f**K off.

I don't mind people inviting me to things in the moment, but I hate when i am an after thought.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 08-20-2011

(08-19-2011, 09:39 PM)woceyes Wrote: i have to ask Shannon dose the not being manipulated part in sex magnet also make detecting it from others (not just women) stronger?

As my so called friends wanted to hang out today, they called me twice. the first call i received earlier but i was busy and then spaced calling back that was my fault but the second call one of my friends said drunkenly " wtf where are? everyone here is waiting to celebrate your birthday and we all have been drinking" He then goes on to say people i work with but don't talk to and the two friends i had gone drinking with a lot in the past where the ones waiting and then lots of cursing.

If you notice I have no idea where they are, Since i don't have a licenses and the guy who said if they went drinking he would call me so he can pick me up is now to tipsy to drive (he was hesitant about going at least yesterday at work i should say), and they seem to be using my birthday as an excuse to drink and after they are pretty buzzed then invite me. O my birthday was Monday and they did the exact same thing to me then as today.

Dose it sound like that or am i misreading how friendships work? Honestly i want to tell them to shove it up there a** and f**K off.

I don't mind people inviting me to things in the moment, but I hate when i am an after thought.

Yes, as you can see, it does have the effect of making it's detection and rejection stronger for both genders even though it specifies only females.

Being an afterthought is not how friendships work.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 08-20-2011

Shannon I also feel the exact same way. Me and Tony were just talking about this about 5 minutes ago. But I also see friends suddenly leaving my life or ignoring me, which is expected through change. But I also seeing ways that people have used me, besides women.

Ryan

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 08-20-2011

Nobody needs to be used or mistreated. Let the chips fall where they may, and let the deadwood fall away.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-20-2011

Thank you Shannon I wasn't sure

as Ryan had stated we were talking about it and I feel like I can finally do just that let the ones who refuse to change or better themselves while trying to drag/keep me down stay out of my life.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 08-21-2011

I just thought it was one crazy coincident that now suddenly friends ignore us in stage 2 ;p

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 08-21-2011

If you're having friends ignore you it's because of one of two things. Either they would otherwise be giving you inappropriate sexual attention, or you are outgrowing them and they no longer fit your needs as friends.