Subliminal Talk
Ltu 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ltu 3.0 (/Thread-Ltu-3-0--6332)

Pages: 1 2

Ltu 3.0 - Dzemoo - 12-10-2015

I noticed that i have ltu 3.1 but all the amazing ltu journals are about 3.0 (i plan on running ltu after am)

1. Why was it updated
2. Is there a chance i can get the 3.0 version

RE: Ltu 3.0 - Raz - 12-11-2015

Ever suspicious about updates Wink

There was a missing 'to' in one line in 3.0 which was corrected. See here.

RE: Ltu 3.0 - JackOfHearts - 12-11-2015

Why LTU Dzemoo ?

RE: Ltu 3.0 - Dzemoo - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 12:56 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Why LTU Dzemoo ?

Because i enjoyed my life more with ltu, am gives me a hard time to relax or sleep, dont get me wrong i do get the results of am, i do get approached by poeple and women i interact are very open and nice to me, but i dont feel good on am, my mood is not stable thats why its not worth it for me

RE: Ltu 3.0 - DarthXedonias - 12-11-2015

Kinda of funny, it was the opposite for me. I felt great on AM6. LTU was good too its just that it made me way too much of a workaholic. Its like I can't enjoy leisure time because i'm not doing something productive on my days off.

RE: Ltu 3.0 - RTBoss - 12-11-2015

LTU contains Happiness and Joy, whereas AM 6 does not, correct?

RE: Ltu 3.0 - terry44 - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 02:17 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Kinda of funny, it was the opposite for me. I felt great on AM6. LTU was good too its just that it made me way too much of a workaholic. Its like I can't enjoy leisure time because i'm not doing something productive on my days off.

It's strange how everyone reacts differently to subs. I'm on LTU and my motivation has gone down. I'm hoping it's just resistance and I'll end up like a workaholic like you.

(12-11-2015, 06:34 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 02:17 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Kinda of funny, it was the opposite for me. I felt great on AM6. LTU was good too its just that it made me way too much of a workaholic. Its like I can't enjoy leisure time because i'm not doing something productive on my days off.

It's strange how everyone reacts differently to subs. I'm on LTU and my motivation has gone down. I'm hoping it's just resistance and I'll end up like a workaholic like you.

I think thats because everyone has different issues and problems to work on, my ltu experience was pretty similar to geodudes, but sub experience change with time the more subs you have input, when i first started asc it was great when i ran it after sm and wm it was horrible

Ao it might be that ltu will be different after my am6 run

RE: Ltu 3.0 - JackOfHearts - 12-11-2015

It's certainly due to your current internal problem you are dealing with. Not the sub itself.
The script is looking for something which is different every time.

To me AM is a roller coaster, some stage you feel great and the next you are a different person. It's like you pushed a button in your brain and you start behaving differently.
I would say it should be very very hard to keep a girlfriend while doing AM6 due to that and if she stays with you she isn't going to enjoy that ride unless she is crazy.

The only reason I want to stop AM6 is for the same reason as you. Even if I feel awesome sometimes I think I would feel better while I'm not on it and it's perfectly normal when you know what AM6 is supposed to do (push you until you are fed up with the status quo). To me AM6 is like a hard core training that shouldn't be done for a long time. One year max then switch take a rest.

(12-11-2015, 08:13 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: It's certainly due to your current internal problem you are dealing with. Not the sub itself.

To me AM is a roller coaster, some stage you feel great and the next you are a different person. It's like you pushed a button in your brain and you start behaving differently.
I would say it should be very very hard to keep a girlfriend while doing AM6 due to that and if she stays with you she isn't going to enjoy that ride unless she is crazy.

The only reason I want to stop AM6 is for the same reason as you. Even if I feel awesome sometimes I think I would feel better while I'm not on it and it's perfectly normal when you know what AM6 is supposed to do (push you until you are fed up with the status quo). To me AM6 is like a hard core training that shouldn't be done for a long time. One year max then switch take a rest.

made my day your post Big Grin i honestly regret my run not because of the growth the growth is great but i had a good life before am i had a hot babe i dominated and friends i enjoyed my life, now i have work, training and some attraction from random women i dont know and respect from men i dont know and a huge load of doubt and questioning my life, i feel like i should have done it at some other point of my life i didnt think it would change my life in such a huge way, the direction is good but all i aqquired the years before was lost and i had to start from the beginning which sucks man...

and i am totally damaged regarding women on a deeper level, in my company or events i am the cool jerk they are attracted to but when getting sexual with me there is nor intimicy i feel like a big dick when fucking them and they feel to me like a big vagina there is no connection, and i would be a horrible boyfriend i am unpatient and dont tolerate any misbehavior i have rejected a girl i wanted to meet tomorrow because she responded 6 hours later in whatsapp, and ended a friendship with a guy i used to be close because he didnt respond to my whatsapp message, things that didnt used to bother me now bother me like when someone is ignoring me, i used to be immun to devalidation but now i go crazy if a women dont answer or ignore me or is disrespectful, it goes so far that i get violent fantasies

RE: Ltu 3.0 - Life - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 08:13 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: It's certainly due to your current internal problem you are dealing with. Not the sub itself.

I somewhat agree. I grew out of my relationship with my gf but we still managed to stay together. When I started to run SM emotionally I wanted to me with more women and she knew that. So now we're fwb lol.

I think the problem is that we want more and more from shannon, faster better results. The more we progress the less satisfied we become. Change doesnt come over night, I am over 3 years now on subs and I am not nearly there where I want to be but the progress is huge. 3 years ago I was not half of the man I am now.

I somewhat disagree. It feels like over the months my subconcious accepts the instruction more and I create a better reality. It doesn't plateau I just get better as time goes on.

One day like all of us, Shannon won't be alive. So it's important to take ego out of it and focus on self development.

There's always going to be someone more alpha and someone more beta. So just forget about it. Focus on yourself and what's infront of you

You're not satisfied right, but you also want more. You're not getting enough. I'm not the best sex magnet I can imagine, but I'm not letting that get in the way of my progress. You're subconcious attracts what's perfect for you. Sometimes what I thought was what I wanted as I grew wasn't right for me at all. The goal of the program is all I want. I know if I listen to it enough the results are limitless.

I don't know how to explain any further