Subliminal Talk
To a new Horizon - AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To a new Horizon - AM6 (/Thread-To-a-new-Horizon-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-21-2016

Stage 1 Day 22

Unbelievable, Feeling so happy und unstoppable.
Getting fast resulst now iwth confidence and happyiness
also first time in my live feeling like to work out and reach for new goals.

Spend nearly full day on self development. Change is incredible

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-22-2016

Stage 1 Day 23

long day with 2 job interviews.
Felt total relaxed even when i was clueless. Think i will get 2 offers Smile

But it feeled all so fake for me. The whole consulting industrie. Everybody is overly nice and plays smart. Guess its not what i really want[/align]

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-23-2016

Stage 1 Day 24

I am happy when this stage is over. I slowly get less and less horny and dont care about women anymore Big Grin feels weird

My goals seem easier to reach every day. Dont know if its cause the subs, meditating or leting go. But i will keep up this combo, it works

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-24-2016

Stage 1 Day 25

i am really depressed and down. Feel like biggest looser, and my life is in a bad situation right now. But gives me some motivation to fight.
Hope with stage 2 i get better

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-25-2016

Stage 1 Day 26

Feeling less depressiv today. Got first job offer, but not high enough.
i will see but my life will change

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-26-2016

Stage 1 Day 27

Its a big rollercoaster, feeling down again. So much to do and no power to take action.

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-27-2016

Stage 1 Day 28

While i listening to AM i feel top, but as soon as i stop teh effects fade and i get kind of depressed. Scares me off, hope the effects will change and last longer once i finished.

Had a family get together. My sister and other seem imitaded by me and i slightly get ignored. Weird feeling, in teh past i was the silent shy one, no its kidn of the same except, i want to talk by people try to avoid me....

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-28-2016

Stage 1 Day 29

Let go of alot of old issues yesterday with Sedona Method.
Feeling total chilled today, no worries about tomorrow Smile
Whatever will come i can handle with it, if i think back to the past, some things which have been big issue are now just to laugh about. You allway only get in situation u can handle and grow with.

Life is a big journey and progress, dont strife for the end goal/event, instead just live now and enjoy

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-29-2016

Stage 1 Day 30

Feeling very tired, sleept until 12 today...
Feeling apathy towards life and fear that i am not strong enough for all the things i have to do

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-30-2016

Stage 1 Day 31

Dont know why but really tired lately. Cant get out of the bed.
Probably will accept job offer on friday, since i dont get any other....
Moving to big city soon, so i can go out regulary again and have a social life.
Getting into other kind of online business, paid traffic, since i think i can master it and will bring fast cash, to finally get freedom of 9to5 jobs....

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - wolverine_i_am - 03-30-2016

I've thought about making money online too. Does it actually work though? Do you know people in that field?

(03-30-2016, 01:53 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I've thought about making money online too. Does it actually work though? Do you know people in that field?

I know alot of people personally who make money online.
From small Travel Blogger which earn 1000+ $ per month up to big Affiliates which earn 1000+ $ per Day. Its definetly possible and u can earn alot if u invest enough time.

Problem is to find a good niche and stick to it. Its not linear, so in beginning u most likely earn only few dollars for months.
But after few years u should have found a way to earn big.

2 of my friends started with nothing and now after 3-4 years earn 100k per year with a few hours of work per week.

Its the perfect choice for me. I dont have to worry about jobs anymore and can travel around the world while working from the internet.

But dont be to excited. Its hard to be real successful and most people fail. U have to commit 100%

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - wolverine_i_am - 03-30-2016

Yeah it's like that with anything in life. Same as what I'm going through in pick up - hard to be successful and most people fail. Gotta stick at it hard for years.

SUMMARY Stage 1

Didnt feel to much change overall throughout the stage. Had alot of up and downs where i felt ighly motivated or depressed. Feel a bit more in control of my emotions and negative thoughts.

Hope the next changes will bring more benefits and changes