Subliminal Talk
MLS 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 5G (/Thread-MLS-5G--6320)

MLS 5G - Darwinn - 12-08-2015

Thought it might be helpful to relay some of my experiences using MLS.

In short after about 3 weeks of use I find myself much more curious and able to connect dots. i'm finding an improved confidence in approching learning activities in general - and genuinely loving the learning process. Actually happy to spend an evening reading an interesting book which i hadn't done in a long time until a few weeks ago.

I absolutely love talking with people, and find this to be one of the best ways of extracting information/learning lessons, it's so much more useful in terms of integrating knowledge and experience. I'm making great use of mentors, work colleagues, friends, who are only too happy to answer questions when they're phrased well and show a genuine interest.

This is a welcome break from the non-working experience i had with BASE, and being very stop start with LTU. If i could choose two things which are key for life, it would be self love, and an ability to learn and apply things. Self love is a tough one for me. and i'm giving that all a break.

my focus, possibly even for the next year will just be learning.

Charlie Munger (Warren Buffet's number 2, and some might even say, his main ideas man) says that the common thread he finds between people who rise in life, is that they're learning machines - they don't have to be the smartest, or even the most dilligent, but they are learning machines. I think i'm starting to get this. with the ability to learn, anything is possible in terms of actions you take (so long as you are able to incorporate what you need to alter your behaviour)

still Irked by the fact that BASE didn't do anything for me feel like 6 months of a large opportunity cost.

Probably won't update very often

RE: MLS 5G - Multiworld - 12-08-2015

I'm glad you're reaping the benefits of MLS,you're right its good!
Sorry to here about your experience with BASE,did you upgrade to 2.1 yet? I understand its free for you since your purchased the original 2.0,
my plan is to continue with MLS>OF5>AM6,anyway i wish you continued success!

RE: MLS 5G - hiddenalias - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 06:55 AM)Darwin Wrote: still Irked by the fact that BASE didn't do anything for me feel like 6 months of a large opportunity cost.

I think you shouldn't let it be a failure experience with BASE; I doubt any of Shannnon's subs are failures; sure they wont work for everybody but the ones who have their first runs and dont see nothing, I'd say to do it again, and then a 3rd time.

The reason why it doesnt work is there is a subsconscious blockage preventing you from tapping into its potential...remove that blockage, try with EPHRA first and then rerun it again and then see the magic. Big Grin