Subliminal Talk
Luck magnifier 5G? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Luck magnifier 5G? (/Thread-Luck-magnifier-5G)

Luck magnifier 5G? - Rocket13 - 12-04-2015

I wonder if this is going to ever be made. And if so what improvements it may have over the 4G version.

RE: Luck magnifier 5G? - DarkTempatation - 12-05-2015

This would be amazing!

Currently doing US+LM its going well. And their both 4g

RE: Luck magnifier 5G? - Shawn - 12-05-2015

Yes, it would be also an interesting one.

RE: Luck magnifier 5G? - Rocket13 - 12-05-2015

I did the 4g version for 32 days before switching to AM6. I'm thinking of doing it again when I'm done with am6. That would be awesome if a5g version was done in the meantime.

RE: Luck magnifier 5G? - BreathlessDragon - 12-06-2015

I'm fairly certain Luck Magnifier is in BASE 2.1 which is 5G which means it should be pretty simple to do. I could be wrong, however.

RE: Luck magnifier 5G? - Multiworld - 01-07-2016

I think if the person save up money,that would be the best way to go,get BASE 2.1 which has Luck Magnifier and others in it,I know thats my plan stock up with 6 stage program and deal with one every 6 months with rest in between except Alpha Male straight into SM3.
The six stages are the heavy weights,they have almost all 4g's in them,Like I said it's a process of saving up,so far I have Alpha Male stage 1and2 in a month or so I'll get 2and3 and so on til I have all six stagers,of course Base 2.1 will be the whole $500 but I think its worth it!

RE: Luck magnifier 5G? - Chris P. Bacon - 11-05-2016

(10-31-2016, 05:00 PM)Jackson Chandra Wrote: Everything is possible plus Luck Magnifier. Will be more more good.

Agree! To sandwich those two puppies together would be intense!!!

Also I'm pretty sure the correct grammar is "more gooder" Wink

RE: Luck magnifier 5G? - DarkPlouf - 09-08-2017

Bump to this one :p.
I can't imagine how LM + US 5/5.5G would be awesome.
I know Shannon is busy and all, that's just a reminder.

RE: Luck magnifier 5G? - enterthezephyr - 01-21-2018

(09-08-2017, 04:06 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Bump to this one :p.

But you wouldn't be able to use them together anymore on account of them being 5.5g

RE: Luck magnifier 5G? - Shawn - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 10:00 AM)enterthezephyr Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 04:06 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Bump to this one :p.

But you wouldn't be able to use them together anymore on account of them being 5.5g

The point was to make a hybrid sub which has both (LM and US). But already separated versions would be interesting, even if you can't use them together.

RE: Luck magnifier 5G? - Daredevil - 01-21-2018

This is probably going to be built in 6G, For MUAWS (Manifest Ultimate Wealth abundance and success) which needs the same tech as LM he stated that he hasn't yet got the Technology to acheive the Goal Effectively. The technology is Active Manifestation.