Subliminal Talk
Am6 did not work - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am6 did not work (/Thread-Am6-did-not-work)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Am6 did not work - Minititan - 12-18-2015

Look Shannon, I get it, you have a strong opinion about your programmes.

When i said the end user has a right to do as he pleases, your licencing examples of OS's are a weak example, nothing controls how an end user HAS to use their OS, nothing controls how an end user HAS to use their video games, even if these are licensed products, there is nothing in any stipulation that stops a user from sharing these. I completely understand that you wouldn't want your products shared across the internet for free, but the level of control you are imposing over a product you've sold is a little concerning, especially since your products are designed to improve peoples lives. I think its ridiculous that you expect me to pay $500 for a product, and if i get results and say tell my brother or my friend to give it a try you expect them to also hunt out your website spend $500 when all they have is my word, haha its ridiculous thats no way to treat a customer and not a very good reputation to have in any market, basically If i was to let my brother use a product i purchased from you, we would both be in violation of your AP code and whatever would or wouldn't happen. If i let my brother use my mac apple would not dream of ever stopping my mac from working properly until my brother paid the full retail price, when I'm playing a video game and my friend wants a shot my game doesnt decide it can no longer function in an appropriate manner because someone who doesnt own it has played. if either of those examples did what your ap code did, then both apple nor the game developer/publisher/licencee would eventually go about of business. Its a poor way to treat customers, I get it, don't spread my products around because I'll lose money, but the amount of control you try to execute over your customers is frankly disgusting practice, if this was any other niche you'd be screwed. If you want to sell me a product and control everything i do with that product then i shouldn't be paying $500 i should be paying a subscription to the sub that i am running.

I'm only so shocked, because when i first discovered indigo mind labs about 5 years ago, a friend of mine put DAOS and AM on my ipod, and said here try these out they are good and the guy who sells them is a pretty awesome guy, I tried them, i saw some fantastic results and in the 4 years since I've invested over $2000 on your products across my two accounts, and back then I thought you were genuinely a good person and I was especially impressed with the cancer healing aid sub you give away for free, back then I knew a person who was going through chemotherapy so it was a great supportive sub for her and the fact it was free showed a humanitarian side to the company, 2 years later I send her MLS which i had used too, she saw results and has since purchased numerous products from you. Unforunately now I dont see a humanitarian company, it is so about money with you that the act of sharing a subliminal (which the end user now owns after purchase) invalidates the subliminal, I'm sure I'm not the only person on this forum that was introduced to your work by a method that would activate the AP code.

So in interest, what happens if I go 50/50 with someone to purchase a subliminal? lets say $500 dollars is a bit of a stretch for a sub but my friend wants to run it too and we buy it 50/50, what happens?
Do we both equally get half the value or does neither of us get any value?
What if my grandparents want to quit smoking and I buy them one of your subs, to play in their living room, does it only work effectively for one of them, one person paid and distributed it to two people. Does the act of distributing the sub to my 2 grandparents mess up my use of the current sub I am running.

I know this board is policed by Indigo Mind Labs so you may not see it so much here, but have a look around on other forums etc, you might be surprised by the amount of the negative publicity this company is getting because of this anti-piracy thing. I have to agree with the outside opinion, as much as I love your products, you already control how we run them through instructions, now you are controlling the way we own a product we bought, and yes we buy them, so from a legal standpoint, any media that is purchased and then downloaded unless specifically of a rental nature is owned by the end user, once it reaches our hands its our copy of your program, and I personally see nothing wrong with giving my copy to someone else to try, which I've done and I know 4 people in my job that have purchased from you because of a file I gave them, however since you don't want us too provide feedback and free advertisement in this manner, I will no longer share my older subliminals with people I know nor will I recommend people I know too check you out as I don't agree with your ethics and your overpowering need to control, perhaps consider changing the title of BAMM to something more appropriate!

RE: Am6 did not work - Minititan - 12-18-2015

The anti-piracy measures in the subliminals that include them are designed to cause people who would pirate our subliminals, and commit piracy in general, to stop doing so.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/copy-protection/

If this is true, then this should be mentioned in the description of every sub that has the code, as
Users may not want to stop pirating. Someone who really liked the sound of life tune up may read the description and decide "well actually it sounds great apart from that piracy bit maybe I'll skip using this sub" but that's better than them not knowing their actually running life tune up + stop piracy.

RE: Am6 did not work - TheRealJustin - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 08:15 PM)Minititan Wrote: Look Shannon, I get it, you have a strong opinion about your programmes.

When i said the end user has a right to do as he pleases, your licencing examples of OS's are a weak example, nothing controls how an end user HAS to use their OS, nothing controls how an end user HAS to use their video games, even if these are licensed products, there is nothing in any stipulation that stops a user from sharing these. I completely understand that you wouldn't want your products shared across the internet for free, but the level of control you are imposing over a product you've sold is a little concerning, especially since your products are designed to improve peoples lives. I think its ridiculous that you expect me to pay $500 for a product, and if i get results and say tell my brother or my friend to give it a try you expect them to also hunt out your website spend $500 when all they have is my word, haha its ridiculous thats no way to treat a customer and not a very good reputation to have in any market, basically If i was to let my brother use a product i purchased from you, we would both be in violation of your AP code and whatever would or wouldn't happen. If i let my brother use my mac apple would not dream of ever stopping my mac from working properly until my brother paid the full retail price, when I'm playing a video game and my friend wants a shot my game doesnt decide it can no longer function in an appropriate manner because someone who doesnt own it has played. if either of those examples did what your ap code did, then both apple nor the game developer/publisher/licencee would eventually go about of business. Its a poor way to treat customers, I get it, don't spread my products around because I'll lose money, but the amount of control you try to execute over your customers is frankly disgusting practice, if this was any other niche you'd be screwed. If you want to sell me a product and control everything i do with that product then i shouldn't be paying $500 i should be paying a subscription to the sub that i am running.

I'm only so shocked, because when i first discovered indigo mind labs about 5 years ago, a friend of mine put DAOS and AM on my ipod, and said here try these out they are good and the guy who sells them is a pretty awesome guy, I tried them, i saw some fantastic results and in the 4 years since I've invested over $2000 on your products across my two accounts, and back then I thought you were genuinely a good person and I was especially impressed with the cancer healing aid sub you give away for free, back then I knew a person who was going through chemotherapy so it was a great supportive sub for her and the fact it was free showed a humanitarian side to the company, 2 years later I send her MLS which i had used too, she saw results and has since purchased numerous products from you. Unforunately now I dont see a humanitarian company, it is so about money with you that the act of sharing a subliminal (which the end user now owns after purchase) invalidates the subliminal, I'm sure I'm not the only person on this forum that was introduced to your work by a method that would activate the AP code.

So in interest, what happens if I go 50/50 with someone to purchase a subliminal? lets say $500 dollars is a bit of a stretch for a sub but my friend wants to run it too and we buy it 50/50, what happens?
What if my grandparents want to quit smoking and I buy them one of your subs, to play in their living room, does it only work effectively for one of them, one person paid and distributed it to two people. Does the act of distributing the sub to my 2 grandparents mess up my use of the current sub I am running.

I know this board is policed by Indigo Mind Labs so you may not see it so much here, but have a look around on other forums etc, you might be surprised by the amount of the negative publicity this company is getting because of this anti-piracy thing. I have to agree with the outside opinion, as much as I love your products, you already control how we run them through instructions, now you are controlling the way we own a product we bought, and yes we buy them, so from a legal standpoint, any media that is purchased and then downloaded unless specifically of a rental nature is owned by the end user, once it reaches our hands its our copy of your program, and I personally see nothing wrong with giving my copy to someone else to try, which I've done and I know 4 people in my job that have purchased from you because of a file I gave them, however since you don't want us too provide feedback and free advertisement in this manner, I will no longer share my older subliminals with people I know nor will I recommend people I know too check you out as I don't agree with your ethics and your overpowering need to control, perhaps consider changing the title of BAMM to something more appropriate!

Wow. It's really nice to see I'm not the only person here with a brain or a back bone.

Honestly if there was another company with subs as effective I'd drop this company without thinking twice because I also believe this AP code is an insanely horrible business practice and it's ironic that this company is so into fear destruction yet the AP code is the most fear based thing ever.

RE: Am6 did not work - Dzemoo - 12-19-2015

(12-18-2015, 08:15 PM)Minititan Wrote: Look Shannon, I get it, you have a strong opinion about your programmes.

i never saw it from this perspective but it somehow makes sense, i even bought many subs that i dont use like x24, nsfm, luck magnifier and so on.... so i am giving back more value than i am receiving lol Rolleyes

i honestly dont see it that tight i never thought that much about the ap code honestly, although i would too rather dont have it

but yes I aggree the old shanon (2010/2012) seemed to be a nicer more humble person, but hej we all were more humble back then right? it also might be a side effect of bamm and perhaps shannon will adjust some things here and there

also think about this shanon could have used the ap code without telling us anything about it so it could be worse

RE: Am6 did not work - Darkness - 12-19-2015

Stealing is stealing.

RE: Am6 did not work - TheRealJustin - 12-19-2015

(12-19-2015, 05:26 AM)Darkness Wrote: Stealing is stealing.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Some people steal, some people don't. Who gives a fu*k? What gives Shannon the magical right to play copyright G*d?

Everybody on Earth with a successful online business gets their sh*t stolen by some people and none of them act like babies about it.

Like dude mentioned above if I pay for a sub, I should get that not and not that sub +stop piracy.

Also as Dzeemo mentioned I have a few subs that I've hardly ever used and will probably never ever use, so where's my fair value in that?

Why is it all about the vendor and not the customer? I just can't see things in such a fear based scarcity low consciousness type of way it's completely against how I would do anything.

A lot of people here honestly seem fuc*ing brainwashed, like Shannon is your G*d.

If it's okay for Shannon to add this bullsh*t to his products then it should be okay for every product on Earth to have this bullsh*t, but if every product on Earth had this bullsh*t people outside of this cult like atmosphere would not put up with it, and I haven't looked into it but I'm pretty sure it's highly illegal to even put something like that.

All in all it's bad business, a bad way to run business, and it comes from a very scarcity fear based mindset. Very shallow and unethical.

Look around your house, not one single thing you own has anything like that. Hell, I'm looking at my bike right now and thinking if I decided to borrow that bike to someone for a year it wouldn't stop working or not work right, it wouldn't make the person who borrowed it feel like somehow paying Schwinn money for using the bike it's almost comical how pathetic the ap code is.

Nobody would ever do that.

All Shannon will say back to me is that it's his intellectual property and that if I'm asking questions I must be guilty. Wtf is that? I have to be guilty to see what a low, shady, fear based business move that is?

Nobody knows I use subs, so I don't even have anyone to give a copy to even if I wanted too.

Obviously I am still very thankful for Shannon and this website and all of his subs they are amazing, and there's no doubt in my mind that he is the master of the world at creating effective useful life changing, potentially life saving subs, so I hope people understand I'm not trying to attack Shannon or his company, but I just stronglydisagree with the APcode so I have to say something about it, because to me its just not right.

Some people steal, some people don't. And with online stuff who even cares, the people who steal aren't going to buy anyways, plus it's not like Shannon loses inventory from it.

I'm not saying it's okay to steal, I'm saying who cares, it happens, some people steal most people don't.

If there's people torrenting your sh*t or putting it on youtube then you can file a copyright infringement thing which takes like 2 seconds and will get it removed.

Nothing gives you the right to add the APcode. This is AMERICA we don't do sh*t like that here.

It may have even been Shannon's sub BASE4g that made me start thinking this idk but there's something in that sub where I just had to stop listening to it, now I'm listening to something else and feel fine again.

I'm pretty sure that sub though talks about practicing sound and honest business practices.

If Shannon truly believes in equal value then I should get my money back right now for AYP Girlfriend, Exercise motivation, some old flirting sub, and Poetry of the Silent Eros.

All of those subs together is like 75 bucks. That's 75 fuc*ing dollars that I got no value for, does that mean you pirated me Shannon? I didn't get fair value from those purchases, but it only matters if YOU get fair value and not me.

I feel I've gotten so much value from other subs I just never cared to try to return them or anything, plus I believe in supporting small businesses but this AP code is BAD business, it's a sneaky shady way of doing things and to me it's just wrong.

Some people steal, yes.

Most people DON'T.

The same could be said with a song, it's still theft , if you download it illegally , if you let someone hear will the pay for it? No. A song you buy, will you get the same value from it? No, because you'll get tired of it. With subliminals, it's a different in the sense that , all that time constructing some thing of this caliber, all that effort, and if I am the creator, I deserve to profit, I don't think it's right to just sit back and let myself get robbed. I have the right to protect myself. I have earned the right to profit.

The arguments seem to defend the act to just get taken from. I am not ok with being mugged and not doing anything about. You can make money, protect your assets and do good. There's nothing admirable about being all about the cause if you are not taking care of your as well. For anyone who wants to put themselves in Shannon's place, make your own hypnosis script tailored specifically for yourself and then perfect it to the point that your subconscious mind obeys the goal and neutralizes any sabotage along the way. It's not easy , now why would just let my work get used? Does anybody think it's ok to work for free. And giving more value than receiving ? Your using a tool that OVERpays for itself over and and over again , your making yourself the person you wanted to be, in a matter of months and years not decades!!! An Anti-piracy code : in other word don't steal from, protecting my resources . Sooner or later that's going to happen to music too. All that creativity only to be taken , consumed and not enjoyed again.

The business practice to protect ones product is right. That's like opening a store without alarms or cameras or insurance. That's asking for trouble.

(12-19-2015, 08:52 AM)Darkness Wrote: The same could be said with a song, it's still theft , if you download it illegally , if you let someone hear will the pay for it? No. A song you buy, will you get the same value from it? No, because you'll get tired of it. With subliminals, it's a different in the sense that , all that time constructing some thing of this caliber, all that effort, and if I am the creator, I deserve to profit, I don't think it's right to just sit back and let myself get robbed. I have the right to protect myself. I have earned the right to profit.

The arguments seem to defend the act to just get taken from. I am not ok with being mugged and not doing anything about. You can make money, protect your assets and do good. There's nothing admirable about being all about the cause if you are not taking care of your as well. For anyone who wants to put themselves in Shannon's place, make your own hypnosis script tailored specifically for yourself and then perfect it to the point that your subconscious mind obeys the goal and neutralizes any sabotage along the way. It's not easy , now why would just let my work get used? Does anybody think it's ok to work for free. And giving more value than receiving ? Your using a tool that OVERpays for itself over and and over again , your making yourself the person you wanted to be, in a matter of months and years not decades!!! An Anti-piracy code : in other word don't steal from, protecting my resources . Sooner or later that's going to happen to music too. All that creativity only to be taken , consumed and not enjoyed again.

The business practice to protect ones product is right. That's like opening a store without alarms or cameras or insurance. That's asking for trouble.

It's nothing like opening a store without alarms. Shannon spends time on subs who cares, he doesn't spend more time or more effort than what's put into a hollywood movie, and the people who make hollywood movies aren't putting stupid bullsh*t subliminal anti piracy scripting in their movies.

Nothing you said is relevant to anything.

I can't control Shannon, or tell him how to run his business, but I can assure you the second a competitor rises, and doesn't do shady sh*t, he is going to become the mass appeal to subliminal users.

I honestly don't give a fuc* if everyone on Earth pirated Shannon's subs, I am still paying for them, and as a paying customer I shouldn't have that stupid sh*t being put into my head.

PERIOD.

I guarantee if Shannon had the opposite view, you also would. You're like a cult follower defending your leader regardless of what his view is. He could all of a sudden be like "the real Justin is right and ap code is stupid I can't believe I ever even put something like that." and then all of a sudden you would agree with him lol it's hilarious.

RE: Am6 did not work - K-Train - 12-19-2015

As of right now I can think of only one real solution that would help both parties which is customization of each subliminal. In other words, have each sub name embedded so that only the purchaser of that product can benefit from it. Unfortunately, that suggestion (at this point in time) is extremely hard if not impossible to implement due to the number of customers that routinely buy subs. It would take a slightly bigger workforce but here's the idea:

Let's suppose in every line in a script you had the following code 45xe (it's just an example). Now what you could do is have it so that whenever a person purchases a subliminal a worker goes in, does ctrl+replace and replaces the 45xe code with the customer's name. Here's how it would work in a sample script:

I 45xe now disconnect from, reject, let go of and release all fear.

Using the above method for a customer like Benjamin it would then read:

I Benjamin now disconnect from, reject, let go of and release all fear.

This would make it so that only that particular customer would benefit from the script AND since the script is now directed at that individual they would also gain an INCREASE IN EFFECT from the subliminal. So you'd get your Anti-Piracy code and you'd also give a positive benefit to the customer. Free subliminals like ASC wouldn't have the name embed thus they could be freely distributed.

If Shannon implements this however, we would have to expect:

1. Increase in cost of subliminals to account for the possible increase in manpower needed to handle orders

2. Possible increase in time of digital delivery depending on the number of workers available (although I'm sure most won't mind waiting if it means getting better results)

There may be more consequences but I don't want to keep dragging this post out too much. Pirating would still be possible with individuals with the same exact names but you could include the individual's full name (first, middle, last) or just a nickname but again, that will take time.

That's all I got for now.

(12-19-2015, 09:27 AM)K-Train Wrote: As of right now I can think of only one real solution that would help both parties which is customization of each subliminal. In other words, have each sub name embedded so that only the purchaser of that product can benefit from it. Unfortunately, that suggestion (at this point in time) is extremely hard if not impossible to implement due to the number of customers that routinely buy subs. It would take a slightly bigger workforce but here's the idea:

Let's suppose in every line in a script you had the following code 45xe (it's just an example). Now what you could do is have it so that whenever a person purchases a subliminal a worker goes in, does ctrl+replace and replaces the 45xe code with the customer's name. Here's how it would work in a sample script:

I 45xe now disconnect from, reject, let go of and release all fear.

Using the above method for a customer like Benjamin it would then read:

I Benjamin now disconnect from, reject, let go of and release all fear.

This would make it so that only that particular customer would benefit from the script AND since the script is now directed at that individual they would also gain an INCREASE IN EFFECT from the subliminal. So you'd get your Anti-Piracy code and you'd also give a positive benefit to the customer. Free subliminals like ASC wouldn't have the name embed thus they could be freely distributed.

If Shannon implements this however, we would have to expect:

1. Increase in cost of subliminals to account for the possible increase in manpower needed to handle orders

2. Possible increase in time of digital delivery depending on the number of workers available (although I'm sure most won't mind waiting if it means getting better results)

There may be more consequences but I don't want to keep dragging this post out too much. Pirating would still be possible with individuals with the same exact names but you could include the individual's full name (first, middle, last) or just a nickname but again, that will take time.

That's all I got for now.

I have a simpler idea. Remove AP code, and carry on with life.

I'm not on expert on the subconscious, but I know for sure that just by hearing a name my subconscious isn't going to disregard the message just because it wasn't my name lmao.

If I heard all day "I Nick am now insanely confident." my subconscious may be confused on why I'm being called Nick but it's not just going to ignore the message because of it that's insane if you honestly think that.

I know there's subs that say "If I am male" but trust me, that is NOT EVER going to stop a woman from being affected by the sub. EVER. I don't know as much about the subconscious but I do know a lot I have read tons of books on it since before looking for good subs to use, and I would have never even looked for subs in the first place if I never studied the subconscious mind back when I was super into the fluff of attraction and all that stuff.

Our subconscious minds do not think like that, they aren't just like "oh this message is for Nick, I'm not Nick so I will ignore the message lmao, not at all, not even close.

If our subconscious worked like that I wouldn't care about mine being exposed to the APcode all day long because then it would just be like "this gibberish is irrelevant, ignore" but that's NOT how our subconscious minds work.

Can ANYONE tell me why they want the APcode programmed into their heads?

CAN ANY OF YOU TELL ME WHY?

Can any one of you people tell me, and swear on your life, that if there were 2 versions of every sub, one with APcode and one without APcode, you would choose the one with APCode?

Can ANY of you tell me that in all honesty?

If you can't tell, it's a rhetorical question, I already know that nobody would choose the sub with the APcode.

Now, ask yourself why you're defending it so much.

Maybe cult like idol worshiping?

Could be, but we as humans don't admit stuff like that to ourselves.

(12-19-2015, 09:14 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 08:52 AM)Darkness Wrote: The same could be said with a song, it's still theft , if you download it illegally , if you let someone hear will the pay for it? No. A song you buy, will you get the same value from it? No, because you'll get tired of it. With subliminals, it's a different in the sense that , all that time constructing some thing of this caliber, all that effort, and if I am the creator, I deserve to profit, I don't think it's right to just sit back and let myself get robbed. I have the right to protect myself. I have earned the right to profit.

It's nothing like opening a store without alarms. Shannon spends time on subs who cares, he doesn't spend more time or more effort than what's put into a hollywood movie, and the people who make hollywood movies aren't putting stupid bullsh*t subliminal anti piracy scripting in their movies.

Nothing you said is relevant to anything.

I can't control Shannon, or tell him how to run his business, but I can assure you the second a competitor rises, and doesn't do shady sh*t, he is going to become the mass appeal to subliminal users.

I honestly don't give a fuc* if everyone on Earth pirated Shannon's subs, I am still paying for them, and as a paying customer I shouldn't have that stupid sh*t being put into my head.

PERIOD.

I guarantee if Shannon had the opposite view, you also would. You're like a cult follower defending your leader regardless of what his view is. He could all of a sudden be like "the real Justin is right and ap code is stupid I can't believe I ever even put something like that." and then all of a sudden you would agree with him lol it's hilarious.

When in doubt, in the face of facts, an ad hominem name calling here and an irrelevant there always does the trick .

Everybody on Earth with a successful online business gets their sh*t stolen by some people and none of them act like babies about it.

^ this is gem right here. Next anything bad happens to you , like say lose an argument.... You follow ?

It IS called subliminal shop, it DOES sell products.

Also if you don't care , why argue?

Correction. It's going into EVERY person that pirates as well.

Also if you pay, others should to? Yeah that's the logic.

You get where I'm going with this?

I don't it's making sense to justin anymore, 'cause with the AP code an all....

(12-19-2015, 09:46 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Can ANYONE tell me why they want the APcode programmed into their heads?

Can any one of you people tell me, and swear on your life, that if there were 2 versions of every sub, one with APcode and one without APcode, you would choose the one with APCode?

If you can't tell, it's a rhetorical question, I already know that nobody would choose the sub with the APcode.

You're being a baby about it.

(12-19-2015, 10:01 AM)Darkness Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 09:46 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Can ANYONE tell me why they want the APcode programmed into their heads?

You're being a baby about it.

Weren't you the one that was just talking about name calling? Lmao!

Maybe I'm just not a bitch or a suck up or a pushover.