Subliminal Talk
Am6 did not work - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am6 did not work (/Thread-Am6-did-not-work)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Am6 did not work - Shannon - 12-17-2015

Quote:I totally agree RealJustin.

You don't release the scripts because you live in fear of your competitors?? what competitors, every other subliminal company sells basic mp3s which are not so much subliminals but affirmations.

You're making a rather large assumption there. I do not fear my competitors. I just got tired of doing all the work and having them steal it from me. If you spent years developing something, and then the guy next to you started selling it after hearing about it, wouldn't that bother you? It means I am working to put money in someone else's pocket instead of my own.

Quote:As an end user, technically we are entitled to know the subliminal messages that are being pumped into our minds. We don't make a fuss though, because we your loyal client base have developed trust with indigo mind labs, however threatening your customers with fear over an AP code seems highly unethical, at the end of the day, what makes it your right to interfere with how a consumer uses your product?

You do have the right to know what's going into your mind. And I have the right to keep my work and results from my competition, and I have the right to expect fair compensation for my work. So we have an impasse.

I never threatened you with fear. You're afraid because TheRealJustin is flipping out over it because apparently he's feeling guilty and afraid that my AP code might catch him. I can't think of any other reason why he would come up with such ridiculous worries... threatening your life? Your health? Sending you to prison? Seriously? I'm interested in working, developing this technology, and funding my real goals, not playing vengeance games and going to court.

Quote:The consumer has a right to do with as he pleases, there is nothing legally wrong with sharing a consumer product, and anyone who chose to challenge this would easily win in court as the products are now being advertised in an unethical manner, fear mongering etc. Piracy laws exist and you have your right to make piracy claims in the normal manner, so why you so scared?

The consumer does not have the right to do with the product as he pleases. That logic would shut down every business in the land overnight. Do you think you own that copy of Windows you use? Or OS-X? No, those are licensed. You are allowed to use them in exchange for something else of value. In the case of Windows, they spy on you and sell the data for advertising. In the case of OS-X, they make you pay money for the computer it comes on. But you don't have the right to do whatever you want after the fact.

And the same is true here. You can use my product, but you must return fair value. If you are not reasonable enough to pay for it, like a decent person, then I will find another way to keep things afloat.

Piracy laws exist, but they are far from perfect. I'll point out the flaws, which (yay!) favor pirates.

1. Not all of the people who steal from me are in the United States. This makes building a case very challenging, if not futile, against those persons.

2. Lawyers are not known for working for free. Fighting a legal battle on that front is going to be very expensive, which could sink this business. How stupid would I have to be to sink the business to legally attack someone who probably doesn't even have the capacity financially to pay me back for the legal fees I spent? Even if they go to jail, I'm out of work.

3. I can't spend my time working on catching all the pirates and working on developing the technology.

4. For every one I know about, there are hundreds more, and not all of them are even aware that what they're doing is illegal. Piracy isn't defeated by using the court system. It's defeated by education, which is what the AP code does.

Quote:So what if John buys a product from you and Terry comes along and receives value from it, in the long run wouldnt that help improve your customer base, as terry has seen value in your product and may decide to make a further purchase.

If Terry recieves value from it while John is using it for himself, then Terry is welcome to recieve value from it, because it is incidental to John receiving value from what he PAID FOR.

But allowing people to just waltz off with my work and "maybe I'll pay, someday..." Go to your bank and see if they'll let you pay on your loan "maybe, someday..."

Go tell the tax man, "I'll pay off my taxes, maybe, someday..."

It doesn't work like that. I don't get to eat "Maybe, someday". I can't pay my own taxes "maybe, someday". I can't keep the business running if I pay the landlord and the electric bill and the Internet access and the servers and and and "maybe, someday".

That's why we have this system. You know, the one where I create something of value, and I set a price for it, and then if you want to use and benefit from it, you actually PAY for it? That system that lets me benefit from making these programs, and lets me put gas in my car and pay for oil changes, and buy food and pay taxes and pay for the Internet access and keep the office and house insurance and car insurance and property taxes and and and...

Quote:In interest of investigating this further, I scoped out subliminal-shop torrents from numerous public and private trackers, from what i can find your torrents havent been downloaded much, lack of availability suggests you already have a loyal customer base and lack of overall torrents suggests that the piraters dont really have a high demand for these. So where is your concern, at the very least you should include a text copy of the AP code used in each sub with each sub, otherwise you will begin to lose trust from the consumer end.

How do you know why they're not downloaded much? Perhaps it's the knowledge of AP code?

Quote:In interest of competition, also I cant see any real competition for Indigo Mind Labs that actually charge for products, your retail competitors are going down not because you wont release your "secrets" but because contect creators on Youtube are creating better quality subliminals than them that are free for all. Maybe Indigo Mind Labs should get into the youtube scene, put up some old 3G titles and attract a new customer base.

As someone else said, "advertising" with outdated technology is not advertising, it's shooting yourself in the foot. We stopped offering them because they were out of date and not representing the technology well.

That's like saying, "Hey, go give away 1970's Firebirds to advertise the new Porche!"

Although having the free stuff available on Youtube isn't such a bad idea, but we don't want to advertise with old tech.

RE: Am6 did not work - yeah! - 12-17-2015

Doh! Wrong thread!

RE: Am6 did not work - Shannon - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 07:59 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 08:19 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 06:08 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
Quote:The only thing shady here is that you're committing piracy and then getting mad at me for trying to prevent you from not paying for my work that you are benefitting from. Er, pirating.

I've paid for all of my subs and never gave any of them away.

I do, however do things like listen to audio books on youtube and put music on my ipod off of other peoples itunes that I never paid for.

I'm fine with AP code activating if I pirate your stuff, but I'm not fine with it activating from me doing stuff that I'm okay with doing and I see it as normal, but you see it as piracy. Stuff that has nothing to do with your subs.

Your AP code should be based only on your stuff because I don't see anything wrong with listening to audio books on youtube instead of paying for them, and since I do that and have AP code running through my head now what? Is something bad going to happen to me now or what?

If you paid for all of your subs, and never gave them away, then you haven't committed piracy.

If you got one or more of them from a friend, without paying, and that friend then retained a copy... you have both committed piracy.

You really shouldn't be "fine with AP code activating if you pirate my stuff" because that's just foolish.

My AP code concerns my subs only. I'm not trying to change your tune on any product but my own. That isn't my concern.

But regardless of what you see as okay, if there is an imbalance of value exchange created concerning my programs and my intellectual property, then there is an imbalance of value exchange created, and that is the facts. And it activates AP code, and you don't want that.

Okay that makes me feel a lot better. I was worried that like every little thing I did was going to activate AP code like if I watched a movie I would get an urge to give back to the creators equal value that I got from watching the movie, or get a book from the library and all of a sudden I get an urge to get equal value to the author for the info I got from his book because in just those two cases out of infinite possibilities that's me getting value without returning equal value. I think you said somewhere that the AP code just educates us and I'm totally fine with it being there as long as it will never affect me in any possible way outside of your subs, because it's too opened for interpretation on what fair value would be and when to give it or not. Library example again, I could steal a book from Barnes & Noble and read it for free, and I could get the same book at the library and read it for free. Both cases I'm gaining value without returning it and these are just examples but I just didn't want to worry about every little thing I do. But yea, I don't pirate your subs, and the only free ones I've received were from you and I got ASC4g from a post on here but asc5g is free anyways so I wouldn't see that as pirating.

Also I have exchanged 2 subs before and deleted them off of my computer when I got my new ones but the two I deleted are still available for download on my account. Does that activate APcode because that's completely out of my control.

If you deleted the ones you no longer wanted, no.

RE: Am6 did not work - TheRealJustin - 12-17-2015

Whatever AP code does you make it sound like something you definitely do not want activated.

Okay, I do not pirate your subs in any way, but I do stuff that is against the AP code all the time, and if the AP code educates then how will my subconscious know to ignore AP code for certain things?

I'm not like some crazy thief but like I said I will listen to free audio books on youtube, my ipod is FILLED with music and audiobooks I haven't paid for and never will pay for, I'll borrow a movie from a friend and watch it without them being there too etc etc. I do sh*t all the time that the ap code would consider piracy that is why I am worried about it.

Just because you sell subliminal audio doesn't make it okay to add this ap code. Do you think all movies and cd's and audio books ect ect should also add subliminal ap codes? Just because what you're selling is subliminal in the first place doesn't make it okay. It's probably not even legal to do in the first place.

What happens if Kanye West or something comes out with a CD and it has AP code on every song or something that's fuck*d up nobody would ever do that, and if Kanye West did do that people would prob freak out way more than I am.

People pirate sh*t all the time it's just part of the business. When I'm spending money I shouldn't have to have these extra unknown messages that I do not want in my brain. That's not what I'm paying for.

If your subs sucked I wouldn't worry about it but these subs definitely are powerful so I'm extra cautious about what exactly is going into my brain. I don't see how ap code would only affect me for your subs and nothing else which is why I don't feel comfy running these subs without even knowing what the AP code is so I can decide for myself if it's something I'm comfortable with programming deeply into my brain.

Maybe I'm trippin over nothing, I have no idea if it's something I should worry about or not.

RE: Am6 did not work - Shannon - 12-18-2015

Quote:Whatever AP code does you make it sound like something you definitely do not want activated.

Much easier and cheaper to pay with money.

Quote:Okay, I do not pirate your subs in any way, but I do stuff that is against the AP code all the time, and if the AP code educates then how will my subconscious know to ignore AP code for certain things?

The code points to my products.

Quote:I'm not like some crazy thief but like I said I will listen to free audio books on youtube, my ipod is FILLED with music and audiobooks I haven't paid for and never will pay for, I'll borrow a movie from a friend and watch it without them being there too etc etc. I do sh*t all the time that the ap code would consider piracy that is why I am worried about it.

And that is also why I didn't try to make it work for all piracy. I can't possibly know everything everyone could possibly do, and what the right response is. And, it's not really my place to get into that. I'm just interested in keeping my business going so I can develop the stuff that will make me wealthy enough to achieve my end goals.

Quote:Just because you sell subliminal audio doesn't make it okay to add this ap code. Do you think all movies and cd's and audio books ect ect should also add subliminal ap codes? Just because what you're selling is subliminal in the first place doesn't make it okay. It's probably not even legal to do in the first place.

Actually, it makes it perfectly okay for me to do whatever I want. It is, after all, my intellectual property. What exactly I do with that is what determines whether or not I succeed or fail. If I am irresponsible with it, I will fail.

Whether or not everything should have it is not my concern. I'm interested in getting paid for my own works. Frankly, I am shocked at how entitled you guys seem to think you are to benefit from the work of others without reasonable recompense.

And... yes... it's legal for me to put into my intellectual property. If you don't agree, it's also legal for you not to buy it. But stealing it is not okay, and not legal.

Quote:What happens if Kanye West or something comes out with a CD and it has AP code on every song or something that's *****d up nobody would ever do that, and if Kanye West did do that people would prob freak out way more than I am.

You never know. Maybe in the future I'll become a billionaire writing AP subs for musicians... now wouldn't that be funny. If you don't break the law, you don't have to worry about the consequences, do you?

Quote:People pirate sh*t all the time it's just part of the business. When I'm spending money I shouldn't have to have these extra unknown messages that I do not want in my brain. That's not what I'm paying for.

So let's educate you a bit here. Your logic is:

Everyone does it, therefore, it's okay.

If we assume "it" can be a variable X, and we start replacing "piracy" with other values, what happens?

Applying the same logic, it is now alright for ANYONE to do ANYTHING, as long as enough people do it. So thanks, Justin, it's now okay for me to kill you if I want to, seeing as how killing is something "everyone does" when they eat something that had to die for them to eat it.

Obviously, you are committing a logical fallacy. If X is "murder", then murder is okay as long as enough people do it? Rape? Racism? Sexism? Discrimination? Where do we stop?

Right and wrong are not defined by the percentage of the population acting in a certain way. It is never "right" to commit murder. Nor rape. And if I started stealing from you, since piracy is rampant, by your own logic that is perfectly okay! So are you saying that I should figure out where you live and steal your stuff because according to your logic errors, all theft is okay because enough people steal worldwide?

Piracy is not okay. It is only a part of doing business because it's so hard to do something meaningful about. But I'm doing something meaningful about it. And that bothers you because... well... you're apparently in the wrong, and you know it. Maybe not with my stuff, but by your own words, with other stuff.

As for the AP code not being what you're paying for, actually it is. You see it's like this. Thanks to people stealing my stuff, I had three options:

1. Stop making my subs.
  2. Increase prices to compensate.
  3. Create some way to deter and defer the effects of piracy.

What AP code does is gets people to pay for what they would otherwise have stolen. And that means we don't have to raise prices to compensate for piracy. And so, you're paying me, in part to keep the product price at it's current level with the AP code. See how that works? You pay me, and I work to please you. Even if you don't readily realize that's what I'm doing.

Quote:If your subs sucked I wouldn't worry about it but these subs definitely are powerful so I'm extra cautious about what exactly is going into my brain. I don't see how ap code would only affect me for your subs and nothing else which is why I don't feel comfy running these subs without even knowing what the AP code is so I can decide for myself if it's something I'm comfortable with programming deeply into my brain.

If my subs sucked, who would pirate them? Why would I have had to invent AP code? Trust me, I didn't care to spend the time on it, but it was necessary because my subs work and because they work, they have value. And since they have value, someone's going to try to get something for nothing, and... well, you see where this is going.

The AP code does two things: It educates you as to what constitutes piracy of my subs, and why it is a negative thing to pirate them. And, if you do it anyway, it transfers payment from money to something else until you deactivate it by undoing what you did to activate it.

That transference of something else, that only activates when you pirate my stuff. But knowledge is power, my friend. I don't decide what you do with that education I'm giving you aside from referring to my subs. In your case, I;d say it's opened your eyes a little in other directions.

Quote:Maybe I'm trippin over nothing, I have no idea if it's something I should worry about or not.

You just pay for what you get that is my intellectual property, and we're all good. The rest of what you do is up to your conscience, not mine.

RE: Am6 did not work - Dzemoo - 12-18-2015

(12-17-2015, 10:50 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 11:19 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: I think the AP code just makes you feel regret for piracy.

No, regret is a negative emotion, and I do not use negative phrasing or emotions. If I did, it would be effortless for me to get people to do things like stop smoking or lose weight. Just add fear and point it in the right direction. Instead, I'm working for over a decade to avoid doing that and remain effective.

Why shanon? If its effective then fucking use it, i am experience negative emotions anyway

(12-18-2015, 01:31 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 10:50 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 11:19 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: I think the AP code just makes you feel regret for piracy.

No, regret is a negative emotion, and I do not use negative phrasing or emotions. If I did, it would be effortless for me to get people to do things like stop smoking or lose weight. Just add fear and point it in the right direction. Instead, I'm working for over a decade to avoid doing that and remain effective.

Why shanon? If its effective then ***** use it, i am experience negative emotions anyway

Because negative emotions are damaging. I'm not trying to create one form of damage to distract from another. Making a person too scared to smoke only accomplishes shifting the damage from smoking because of fear to too much fear to smoke.

Same thing with weight gain. It only adds damage. I am not willing to do harm, especially when I know that there is a way to do it without harm. It just takes more skill, time and development to achieve that.

Who in their right mind would be willing to trust me with their mind if I was to be so easily influenced as to take the easy way out when the easy way is harmful and I know it? Who would want to add damage just to switch which damage is more obvious? That's not how you make things work safely with subs. Remember, safe, effective, useful.

RE: Am6 did not work - Dzemoo - 12-18-2015

I think its impossible for you to programm us in that way that we cant experience negative emotions. So if the subs can make us achive our goals more effective since fear hate and so on are powerful emotions, then go do it i am ok with. For me the most negative emotion i can have is not achieving my goals.

I also read somewhere that sugestions with negative emotions are more effective.

Anyway to the rest of the discussion here, i think its pretty unfair towards shannon. You guys should be ashamed.

And shanon you seem to be stressed, i suggest you to ignore the forum for a while and concentrate on your work.

RE: Am6 did not work - Natious - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 02:02 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: I think its impossible for you to programm us in that way that we cant experience negative emotions. So if the subs can make us achive our goals more effective since fear hate and so on are powerful emotions, then go do it i am ok with. For me the most negative emotion i can have is not achieving my goals.

I also read somewhere that sugestions with negative emotions are more effective.

Anyway to the rest of the discussion here, i think its pretty unfair towards shannon. You guys should be ashamed.

And shanon you seem to be stressed, i suggest you to ignore the forum for a while and concentrate on your work.

I wouldn't say "ignore the forum", it gives a feeling of trust toward Shannon when he takes time to reply and explain his point of view and reasons for doing so and so. But only as long as it doesn't become a stumbling block on the way of the important work (no pressure) Tongue

On the negative emotions: I have noticed a lot of them during OF so I don't get exactly what Shannon meant with that.
Time spent on OF has however made me less inclined to choose the negative emotions when some event would normally trigger them, instead some times I would let go of them. This can sometimes trigger another layer of negative emotions relating to standing up for ones self, insecurity and generally feeling weak.

I'm glad that a new version of OF is coming out soon and that it has a more subtle angle on tackling fear, the 4g version can take a serious toll on you.

(12-18-2015, 02:02 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: I think its impossible for you to programm us in that way that we cant experience negative emotions. So if the subs can make us achive our goals more effective since fear hate and so on are powerful emotions, then go do it i am ok with. For me the most negative emotion i can have is not achieving my goals.

I think, after more than 20 years doing this, that I not only can write scripts without using negative phrasing, but that I should also be able to achieve the goals of the program without relying on negative emotional states to do so. To that, I hasten to add, there is one exception, and that is...

During AM6, when you feel stressed, upset, angry, frustrated... in the beginning... those emotional states are being expressed in response to the program freeing you of your fear, guilt, shame and weakness. And they are negative because there is friction going on: you're being instructed to stop allowing others mistreat and take advantage of you. Those states are not directly caused by the script itself, but by the reaction to the script and the limits and mistreatment most guys put up with before becoming their own man. They were not initially intended, but they are useful because they help to motivate you to empower and improve yourself. When the growth has achieved a sufficient level, the stressors are gone because you have made the necessary changes, and the negative emotions fade.

If I were to neutralize all negative emotional states, it would take much longer for the program to work because you would be more comfortable. And as it stands, even with those stressors, it takes most guys 2-3 runs. That should show you just how much growth the program is actually accomplishing.

And suggestions with negative emotions are more effective for exactly that reason. Induce fear and it's effortless to manipulate people and motivate them to do anything; the news media and political parties use this all the time to influence the votes and maintain civil obedience. Various other factions use fear, guilt and shame.

But those states, while they motivate in the short term, are, again, damaging. I am not here to do damage. I am here to help fix the damage done by others and try to get people to stop damaging one another.

Nobody said doing this the right way would be easy, or quick. But I assure you, the long term benefits will be enormous.

It has been exceedingly frustrating for me to try to motivate action without using negative states. But, I am doing a good job of it in the 6G prototype, and it's forced the development of a large number of technologies that will benefit subliminals creation for a long time to come. Last count, I had "only" documented 39 of the new technologies I have developed for 6G. There are many, many more that I have yet to document.

You also have to remember that I have the responsibility of making sure EVERYONE who uses my stuff is considered. That's why my creed is Safe, Useful, Effective. Just because you personally don't mind giving up positive methods for a quicker result does not mean that it is a good idea, an ethical thing for me to do, or safe. And safety always comes first. Remember that this is about trust, and trust is built on reliable reproducible correct choices. I stand out because I do do it right. Even if it takes decades. Even if it's frustrating. Even if sometimes it seems like I'll never get there. But in the end, I keep going because I know that I will. Just because nobody else was willing to do the work, doesn't mean the pot of gold isn't to be found at the end of the rainbow.

I will never compromise on Safe, Useful and Effective. The moment I do, I lose trust and I lose the support of the people who were giving it. Without that trust, I cannot accomplish my real goals. And without accomplishing those goals, there is no reason for me to be alive.

As for stressed... can you blame me? lol I have to deal with putting out fires like these. While I do extraordinarily advanced, complex, confusing, time consuming and challenging research and development. While I build top quality flawless subliminals. I do the work of several people... and I can't teach anyone else how to help me without risking too much. So yeah, I get stressed sometimes. But that's part of the job.

(12-18-2015, 03:19 AM)Natious Wrote:

I wouldn't say "ignore the forum", it gives a feeling of trust toward Shannon when he takes time to reply and explain his point of view and reasons for doing so and so. But only as long as it doesn't become a stumbling block on the way of the important work (no pressure) Tongue

On the negative emotions: I have noticed a lot of them during OF so I don't get exactly what Shannon meant with that.
Time spent on OF has however made me less inclined to choose the negative emotions when some event would normally trigger them, instead some times I would let go of them. This can sometimes trigger another layer of negative emotions relating to standing up for ones self, insecurity and generally feeling weak.

I'm glad that a new version of OF is coming out soon and that it has a more subtle angle on tackling fear, the 4g version can take a serious toll on you.

I do not intentionally induce negative emotions. I made every effort that I knew how to make when that program was built to shield the conscious mind from any awareness of them, and avoid inducing them in the first place. It's not my goal to force march people through their fears, or stress them. That just happens to have been an unexpected harsh reality that I had to learn from and adjust for in the new version - which is why the new version is coming out.

RE: Am6 did not work - Natious - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 03:46 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 03:19 AM)Natious Wrote:

I do not intentionally induce negative emotions. I made every effort that I knew how to make when that program was built to shield the conscious mind from any awareness of them, and avoid inducing them in the first place. It's not my goal to force march people through their fears, or stress them. That just happens to have been an unexpected harsh reality that I had to learn from and adjust for in the new version - which is why the new version is coming out.

I do understand that, it's just the way of trial and error. To be fair I haven't had the easiest time on any subs so I'm more inclined to think it's me rather than the subs. I'll be stopping on the 30th of December which will be exactly 200 days of OF, so I'll be writing a full feedback on the program if it would help any one.

RE: Am6 did not work - Life - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 03:42 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I think, after more than 20 years doing this, that I not only can write scripts without using negative phrasing, but that I should also be able to achieve the goals of the program without relying on negative emotional states to do so. To that, I hasten to add, there is one exception, and that is...

During AM6, when you feel stressed, upset, angry, frustrated... in the beginning... those emotional states are being expressed in response to the program freeing you of your fear, guilt, shame and weakness. And they are negative because there is friction going on: you're being instructed to stop allowing others mistreat and take advantage of you. Those states are not directly caused by the script itself, but by the reaction to the script and the limits and mistreatment most guys put up with before becoming their own man. They were not initially intended, but they are useful because they help to motivate you to empower and improve yourself. When the growth has achieved a sufficient level, the stressors are gone because you have made the necessary changes, and the negative emotions fade.

If I were to neutralize all negative emotional states, it would take much longer for the program to work because you would be more comfortable. And as it stands, even with those stressors, it takes most guys 2-3 runs. That should show you just how much growth the program is actually accomplishing.

And suggestions with negative emotions are more effective for exactly that reason. Induce fear and it's effortless to manipulate people and motivate them to do anything; the news media and political parties use this all the time to influence the votes and maintain civil obedience. Various other factions use fear, guilt and shame.

But those states, while they motivate in the short term, are, again, damaging. I am not here to do damage. I am here to help fix the damage done by others and try to get people to stop damaging one another.

Nobody said doing this the right way would be easy, or quick. But I assure you, the long term benefits will be enormous.

It has been exceedingly frustrating for me to try to motivate action without using negative states. But, I am doing a good job of it in the 6G prototype, and it's forced the development of a large number of technologies that will benefit subliminals creation for a long time to come. Last count, I had "only" documented 39 of the new technologies I have developed for 6G. There are many, many more that I have yet to document.

You also have to remember that I have the responsibility of making sure EVERYONE who uses my stuff is considered. That's why my creed is Safe, Useful, Effective. Just because you personally don't mind giving up positive methods for a quicker result does not mean that it is a good idea, an ethical thing for me to do, or safe. And safety always comes first. Remember that this is about trust, and trust is built on reliable reproducible correct choices. I stand out because I do do it right. Even if it takes decades. Even if it's frustrating. Even if sometimes it seems like I'll never get there. But in the end, I keep going because I know that I will. Just because nobody else was willing to do the work, doesn't mean the pot of gold isn't to be found at the end of the rainbow.

I will never compromise on Safe, Useful and Effective. The moment I do, I lose trust and I lose the support of the people who were giving it. Without that trust, I cannot accomplish my real goals. And without accomplishing those goals, there is no reason for me to be alive.

As for stressed... can you blame me? lol I have to deal with putting out fires like these. While I do extraordinarily advanced, complex, confusing, time consuming and challenging research and development. While I build top quality flawless subliminals. I do the work of several people... and I can't teach anyone else how to help me without risking too much. So yeah, I get stressed sometimes. But that's part of the job.

Yo^ This guy said exactly what I was thinking Big Grin lol

RE: Am6 did not work - TheRealJustin - 12-18-2015

Shannon your answers make me feel a lot better. I'm not experiencing anything if that's how it sounds I just wanted to make sure I'm not going to end up manifesting something bad doing what I'm doing. I don't have a guilty conscience or anything like that. I've been borrowing movies my hole life and all sorts of things that your ap code would see as pirating. I've been getting free music since I was like 9 or 10 years old back with 56k dial up, and I don't, never have, and never will see anything wrong with that.

There's not one song you couldn't listen to for free on youtube anyways. There's LOTS of copyrighted stuff that people put on youtube, but anyways I just wanted to be certain that the ap code will not affect me outside of your subs once I saw how loose pirating is in your eyes, and you made APcode being activated sound so bad that's why I thought if people aren't paying with money, but they are going to pay I figured like revenge type pay, it's just how it sounded.

I've been using these subs for like 2 years now, and I 've been getting value without returning value that whole time here and there (again not with your stuff) and I just wanted to be certain that I haven't been like manifesting some awful situation this whole entire time or something.

These subs are powerful, and I don't know you so I'm very cautious.

That being said, I do feel a lot more comfortable pressing play again now.